Beastly Intentions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her soft thighs came up around his ears as her cries grew more shrill, her pleasure beginning to peak, to send her soaring into the dark morass of sexual bliss that seemed just beyond her fingertips.

Garren pulled away, feeling her hands holding onto him, her eyes opening wide in consternation until he rose above her, his fingers sliding through her wetness. Then she felt something bigger, thicker than his fingers probing at her wet flesh, finding the barricade that kept him from her. His eyes met hers, held, amber to blue. With a single thrust, he pushed through that tiny veil, her nails digging into his arms, a soft hiss of pain coming from between her lips.

"I am so sorry, love," he whispered huskily, trying to hold his own virginal body still, to give her a chance to get used to the way he felt inside of her.

But it was difficult, for the hot, wet flesh held him, clung to him, left him feeling as if he were finally coming home. His hips jerked, and he moaned, her sleek flesh caressing his cock tightly. His lips found hers and he moved against her slowly, his big body shaking. "Is this all right?" he moaned, holding her tightly to him.

Brenna nodded, feeling the pain diminish with every stroke he made inside her. Tiny tingles of pleasure were returning, growing in her depths, her hips moving against his. He lifted his head, his eyes staring down into her face, meeting her own.

Everything he felt was there for her to see, every stroke of his body drew them both closer to the pleasurable completion they'd both dreamed of. He whispered to her of his love, telling her how wonderful she felt, how beautiful she was, how very much he wanted to be with her like this every day for the rest of their lives. He watched her face, seeing the glow in her pleasure-dazed eyes, the way her lips parted, panting for breaths, the flush that graced her slender cheeks. He saw the first wave of bliss flood through her, feeling her sex clamp down upon his cock, the muscles stroking over him.

With a roar, he let it come, pulsing hot seed deep inside of her, hearing her cry out his name, clutching him to her.

His head dropped to the pillow by her ear, his breath a throaty gasp as he fought to calm his heart. His body felt liquid, relaxed on top of hers and he was barely able to hold his weight off of her. With a sigh, he grabbed her waist, pulling her over on top of him, still inside of her.

Her hands stroked his chest, as she spread small kisses against him. He heard her sigh and felt her relax on top of him, her skirt covering them like a blanket.

"I don't know how this happened," she whispered. "But I am so very happy it did."

"You did it, Brenna."

She lifted her head, her once beautifully coiffed hair now mussed by his hands. "I did what?" she asked, confused.

"It was the book you brought to read to me. That book was written by someone on orders by my parents. They wanted me to know how I came to be cursed, and how to get rid of the curse. If you hadn't found the book, Brenna pet, I would still be a beast and would probably be looking for a suitable husband for you." He smiled as she glared at him, stroking gentle fingers over her cheek.

"But how are you the beast? How did you find the cure? How..." she shushed as his fingers pressed against her lips.

"Quiet and I'll tell you," he said, smiling. He told her a quickly condensed version of the tale, stroking her as he did. "My mother drank Jeffrey's brew and it changed her for those few short moments of my conception, and that change along with my father being the beast passed the curse to me. I found the recipe for the cure in the back of the book and drank it before you got home."

"It is forever? You won't have to drink that brew again?"

"No, the curse is gone, your love kept me alive through it." He grinned, his hips moving slowly under hers, his cock growing harder where it was still lodged inside of her. "Now all we have to do is work on our own happily ever after, my pet."

Her eyes glowed as she felt him put his hands on her waist, pushing her so she rode astride him. "It will be, Garren," she purred. "I promise."