Beaten and Broken

Story Info
Finding a man naked and beaten in the park.
2.1k words
4.46
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out for my morning jog, I did the same run each day thru the park then the track at the school. I went early enough that I rarely saw anyone along the way. It was a Tuesday morning the sun was shining, the sky clear of any and all clouds, it promised to be a beautiful day.

I stopped to take a sip of my water when I heard a noise coming from the shrubs, I stood there for a moment to be sure I had really heard something. It was a whimper, then the sound of a man in pain, I walked towards the sound.

There was a man laid out he clearly had been beaten, his face swelled up, his body covered in blood, the man was completely naked. His lip split and his hair covered in dried blood and dirt, his eyes black and blue, I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He winced in pain as I touched him all over, I felt to see if he had any broken bones, we were deep in the park, it would be best for me to carry him to the entrance.

He did not have any broken bones, but he was badly beaten, bruised and seems like someone had tried to kill him. I picked him up he was a small man, maybe five foot six and maybe one hundred and ten pounds soaking wet. I carried him like the firemen do over my shoulder, he was out, he did not make a sound.

I walked quickly to the park entrance, luckily there was a man there about to do his run, he had his cell on him, so he called nine one. The cops and an ambulance soon were there, they got him loaded and asked me for a statement. I told them where I found him and how I carried him to the entrance.

I did not see anyone around, they wanted to go where I had found him to see if there were any clues as to how he ended up where he was and who may have hurt him. I showed them and they cordoned off the area so no one would go there.

They found the man's clothing his cell phone and his wallet in the bushes, his name was Elliot Fraser, he was thirty-two years old. They had his address so they would go to his home to see if they could find anything there. I asked if I could go see him in the hospital, they asked that I wait till they had a formal statement from him and I.

That afternoon I went to see how he was doing, the nurse showed me where his room was and walked in with me. He looked at me he was bandaged up he actually looked worse than when I had found him, they had kind of cleaned him up but he still had dried blood and so many bruises.

The nurse explained who I was and how I had carried him to safety, he tried to smile at me, he held out his hand I walked up and gently took his hand in my own. I asked how he was and if he was okay, realizing what a stupid question it really was.

He said he was okay, but you could see the pain in his face when he tried to move, I asked if I could get him anything? He said he was fine, and thanked me for saving him, he seemed scared nervous almost terrified all of a sudden, what I did not see was the man who had walked in the room as I had my back to the door.

I looked back and this tall well-built guy was standing close to me, he seemed to want to try to intimidate me. I stood my ground I was not about to be scared off by this jerk.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you holding my boyfriend's hand?"

Elliot tried to say something, but Jerk cut him off telling him he was asking me not him and to shut his fucking mouth and speak only when spoken too. Now I was mad, who the hell was this guy and why was he talking to Elliot this way.

"I'm the man who saved his life so if you have an issue with me holding his hand take it up with me asshole, because you don't scare me."

He got into my face, his chest on my own, he pushed me back, but I held my ground, he was not about to push me around.

"Listen here Son you touch my boyfriend's hand again and I till tear it off of your wrist, you think the beating Elliot took was bad you will be in pieces."

"So, it was you who did this to Elliot, good to know the cops will love to know who beat him up and left him to die in the park."

"Damn Son you have balls on you don't you, I could rip you apart right here right now."

"So go ahead and try asshat, like you think you scare me."

"Oh no I won't try to scare you I will kill you and leave you for dead in the park like Elliot was supposed to, but some asshole stuck his nose in and saved this useless piece of garbage."

I smiled at him, he leaned in closer, he cocked his fist and was about to punch me in the face when the Cop behind him grabbed his forearm and put his wrist in a handcuff, he jerked his other arm and put that one in the other cuff, he spit on me as the cop got him restrained.

" You are under arrest for the beating of Elliot and for uttering threats."

The cop jerked him out by the one arm, asshole told me he would get me and Elliot too, right in front of two cops and Elliot and me. I sat on the side of the bed Elliot was in tears, he was so scared of this jerk, I tried to console him. I pulled him in for a hug and held him as he cried on my chest.

"It's going to be alright Elliot, I will protect you."

"You don't know him Bill he will try to kill us both."

"Elliot, you do not know me very well he does not intimidate me whatsoever. I really hope he comes after me, I would love to put this guy in his place."

I held Elliot till he stopped crying, I laid him back and leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"You're safe Elliot, I will stay with you, no one will harm you I promise you that."

He seemed to relax he told me of the beatings he suffered at the hands of this jerk, at first, he was Mr. Nice Guy, then he turned into Chucky. He would slap him if he said the wrong thing, then apologize and promised too never do it again.

The beating got worse, he would hit him in the stomach so no one would notice he had been beaten, he had broken ribs, his entire torso was covered in bruises. The guy got off on beating him when they had sex. Before he would cum, he would slap him in the face, or punch him in the stomach, the beating got worse each and every day.

Elliot felt there was no escape, he was trapped till he would eventually kill him, this last beating Jerk planned to end Elliot's life. He would leave him beaten in the park where no one would find him, luckily, I heard him.

The Doctor came in to let Elliot know he could be discharged in two days, Elliot was happy and scared, he really did not have a place to stay, and he worried Jerk might find him once he posted bail. I told Elliot he could stay with me I had a two-bedroom house and a spare bedroom that had his name on it.

He smiled at me, was I really going to take him in and look after him? I reassured him he was welcome and would be safe in my home. I stayed with Elliot till they asked me to leave, I reminded him that Jerk was in jail and would not be released till Friday, if he made bail.

I would be back tomorrow to visit then pick him up the next day and take him to my home, I cleaned up the room and did some grocery shopping. The next day went by very quickly, by lunch they asked Elliot if he had a place to stay. He told them with me so they would release him early, he and I got in my SUV, and we drove to my home.

I showed him around and told him to make himself comfortable, make himself at home, he did a lot of sleeping, he knew he was safe with me. Even at the hospital he worried Jerk might show up and try to suffocate him.

He showered then we had dinner then watched some tv, he went to bed early, I was not to far behind him I too was exhausted. I woke at one am, he was in my room on my bed, he had heard a noise and was sure it was Jerk trying to get in. I told him I have an alarm system and it was fool proof, he stayed there in the middle of my bed shaking he was so scared.

I lifted the covers and told him to get in bed with me, he lay there shy nervous scared, I slipped my arm under his neck and pulled in close to me. His body was half on top of my own, his cock was semi erect, I kissed the top of his head, he and I snuggled in close to each other.

He soon was asleep, he never woke once the rest of that night, it felt so good having him close to me, it had been way to long since I last had a man to cuddle with. We both woke at the same time, Elliot's cock was rock hard and dripping, I too was boned up.

Elliot was embarrassed by it I told him I had the same issue, my own cock was raging hard at the moment, and it was because he was so close to me. He and I looked at each other, I slowly went in for a kiss. A very soft kiss, his lips were still swollen and cut, Elliot rolled on top of me, he seemed nervous, timid, worried he should not be on top of me.

He lay his head on my chest, he told me he felt so safe on me and near me, he leaned in and kissed me. I rolled us over with me on top of him he was nervous, I assured him he would never be hurt by me. I kissed his torso, I sucked his nipples, he moaned and groaned. I made my way downwards, the man had a beautiful cock.

Six by five, with a slight curve, I handled his cock like it was extremely fragile, I no sooner got it in my mouth, and he shot me full of his cream. I licked him clean as his cock slowly deflated, he apologized for shooting so quickly but he was never allowed to cum with Jerk. He even would not let him masturbate.

Elliot took my cock into his soft hands he caressed it, he held it, he ran his tongue along the shaft, he would make me cum before he even took it in his mouth. He swallowed my cock deep inside his mouth, he did this thing with his tongue along the shaft as he sucked.

I was so close so quickly, Elliot held my balls his finger slid along my hole, and I was done for. I shot him with the biggest load I had ever shot in my entire lifetime. Elliot lapped it all up cleaning my cock clean. He looked up at me, I pulled him up to my face, I rolled us over and placed my lips on his own.

We kissed, I rolled on my back pulling him half on me, I was not ready to get out of this bed just yet, I wanted to snuggle with him. We pulled the covers up and got comfortable, Elliot kissed my chest and smiled at me.