Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Ch. 01

Story Info
Santa gets his picture taken -video!
3.1k words
4.26
7.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thought flew through his brain crashing into reality.

He really was staring at a naked helper. He had been Santa Claus for 44 years and never seen anyone like her. He was now 74, so he had seen naked moms and older women who had just had too much egg nog. He had seen a cross-dressing grandfather/mother. He had been blown by a drunken grandfather/wannabe grandmother. He had seen just about every shape and dimension, size and color, height and weight of woman anyone could imagine. He had watched a guy with tits wearing a gold thong as he poured them each a glass of champagne to toast Christmas.

He had caused many people to forget that they had seen him, it was his sole super power. It only worked when people were going to be able to prove they had seen Santa Claus if he allowed them to recall it. There had been stoned teenagers with cameras to prove they had seen Santa - for real!

He had virtually seen it all - except for this woman. Holey Moley! What a beauty. She was ethereally different from all others of the innumerable women he had seen over his 44 years of this once-a-year daily grind.

But this lady for sure was unique. She was ageless, fair, happy, curvy, classic facial structure, lipstick and nails perfect - and matching, voluptuous, intriguing, soft and sultry.

Her posture although alluring was proud. But her being naked allowed Santa's mind to think rapid-fire thoughts that he smiled about.

Now we all know Santa is 'pudgy' (PC) or fat (post-Election Day) but he still sucked in his waistline and hitched up his ermine trimmed trousers at the sight of her.

Since Santa is usually portrayed as wearing baggy suits; his pants tonight though baggy, allowed room for his rising erection which wasn't visible but certainly was visible.

But out of sight was not out of mind or thoughts.

He was thinking about how luscious she looked with the soft glow of her skin and the contrast between her skin and the color of her areolae. Her breasts were pendulous and full, They sloped smoothly down onto her chest and then appeared to reach forward and upward at just the right position and angle to appear wanton and urgently pointing at him - pointing her areolae were, pointing right between his sparkling blue eyes. Her areolae never took their focus off of him as they swayed as she was walking across the room.

He was alarmed as she strode toward him across the living room in which he had landed, upon exiting the fireplace. She was not moving fast, but she was intently focusing her gaze on his smiling face and his smiling eyes especially. The swing of her breasts though slight was hypnotic and he could sense his losing his control over his time which is critical on this day when he does a whole year - in a day.

When they were within touching distance, she held up one hand and drew his attention to her 3 ct. wedding ring which she had looped over a thin gold thong like a high school girl with a boyfriend's ring on a string. She was swinging the ring in a gentle arc causing the colored lights reflected from the Christmas tree to flash in his eyes almost gleefully. She was moaning an unintelligible mantra that was not quite familiar in its melody, and quite indistinct in tone so that he had to focus to try to hear unsuccessfully what she was uttering. He was losing control of the situation, which he never had before on this his night to work. He became submissive in reaction to the swinging breasts and ring.

He had failed to notice the digital camera with the red light off to the side, and actually dropped his bag of toys on the floor and stood relaxed and almost comatose or as though he was sleep walking.

She continued to rhythmically mumble while swinging the ring. As she swung the ring with her hand, her breasts began to sway in counter rhythm to the ring. Her nipples showing dark against her areolae never stopped tracking his blue eyes, however. His focus was diverted to her breasts of course, which she noticed then reacted to by touching a nipple with her thumb and forefinger as though to roll a hand-rolled cigarette. The nipple reacted by becoming very scrunched up and hard. As her nipple was released, he noticed that her other nipple was not hard or scrunched up at all. He reached out and touched the dark end of her other breast. Her nipple seemed to pop up to point into his fingertips as he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger, not unlike she was doing to her other nipple.

She reacted with a visible full body shiver which caused her skin to become cold and bumpy and very sensitive to his touch. He could sense the downy soft hairs stand up around her nipple to feel almost bristly against his fingertips.

She was excited! He was excited! They both knew they were, and they both could see how excited she was. Those nipples! Good grief! They so needed to to be suckled. They both could tell how excited he was. Duh, his penis was a give away visual. She knew how wet she was, as she had been dipping and tasting while waiting for him. They knew how hard her nipples had gotten, and they both knew about the lust rising behind her eyes as she realized that he was really there, and this wasn't a drunken dream like so many other Christmas Nights when members of the family had entered the living room to find her naked and passed out drunk waiting for Santa. Come to think of it, she suspects her teenage relatives of having used her in some way while she was passed out there a few years running now. Oh, well, they have to learn some place she had decided after the first year she had suspected it.

As they each rolled her nipples, his other hand began to search her face. Lightly with the backs of his fingers, he smoothed the skin of her cheeks and brows, Her eyebrows were seemingly just pencil marks with no hair he could feel. His fingers now slightly firm but gently stroked the hairs on her neck, and flowed smoothly over her ears and hairline. As he had rolled his hand over so he could use his fingertips on her cheek, she took that chance to kiss his palm. He felt her kiss as though he had been electrically shocked very lightly. The shock shot through his hand to his heart, which seemed to have accelerated to an extremely fast and pounding rate. The jolt, accelerated by his heart raced further through him to his testicles hanging loosely in his scrotum which was by now heavily engorged with blood and desire, (whatever that looks/feels like).

He became even more aware of the ache of his very fully inflated penis uncomfortably straining to break off - it had so suddenly begun aching extremely hard. His cock was now at full length and he knew it was as hard as he had ever sensed it being. His scrotum was hanging very loosely and his balls were clearly defined by the loose skin which was thinly covered with fine hairs.

Damn, he was sure he could stab her with his engorged cock and kill her he was so hard.

At this point, a break in his trance allowed him to return to some small amount of sensibility where he realized that she had managed to open his Santa pants and found him to be wearing what felt to her like a very slippery thong still encasing his scrotum, but not his penis. His penis was pushed out through the right leg opening of the thong and was hard as a pencil and about as big around as a silver dollar. She could feel that he was circumcised. His skin was soft, warm, and yet drawn tightly around his surprisingly long full length. The spongy feeling head was shaped like a helmet and an almost sticky feeling skin covered by precum. She squeezed the cock in her hand and felt him jerk as though pumping cum from deep within his body, only it was just a reaction to her caress. She slid her hand up and down on his sticky-slippery meat seeping his gooey fluid from the tip. She used that fluid to make his penis slippery and then she firmly squeezed him on a stroke from the base of his cock to the tip. She noticed that his shaft was already wet from precum, and she could feel the cloth in his pants was wet from his slime rubbing on it before she rescued him from his pants. She quickly licked her hand once; she just had to have a taste; and then...

She slipped the meat from his Santa pants and when she looked down at his penis, she almost laughed with joy as she saw the large bubbling of clear fluid which she bent down and removed with a quick suck and swipe of her tongue. His muscles again cliched and seemed to pulse even harder in her hand. As she tasted the fluid oozing actively pulsing with his flexing from his cock, something in her seemed to change, a wave of lust and wantonness overcame her.

She sensed all a sudden that she was actually a very slutty, nasty, Woman!

She felt like she really wanted to make tender caring love to him earlier tonight when she was getting ready. She had intended to just get high, naked, drink wine, and smoke a joint or two, sit in the living room and wait for him. Then she was going to just force him to fuck her and then go to bed.

By the time he arrived, she had consumed more than a bottle of wine, eaten all the cookies from the plate, shaved her pussy bald, plucked her eyebrows, painted her nails, jilled herself off twice, and now was completely stoned. She would have been hung over if she had stopped drinking, but she hadn't so had spared herself that agony.

To Santa, the orgasm he had was a nuclear explosion in his prostate and he moaned aloud, "Arrgh" and called out "I'm COMING!" She had his is penis in her mouth before he completed the outcry.

To her, it was the feeling of his strength as she held him while his muscles that propel his come began to pulse against her fingers. She knew he was erupting. She had quickly while appearing not even as a little bit in a hurry, put his penis into her mouth and closed her lips around the crown just at the edge of his cock head. He pulsed come repeatedly and she felt it slime in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around and sloshed it all around her teeth and gums and swallowed it all. She was still sucking him and realized he had not gone flaccid like men she had tasted before.

She waited for just one heart beat and disconnected and told him to lie down on his back, which he did without thinking about it. She quickly mounted him and impaled herself on his still hard as steel cock and slipped down until she had Santa as far in as she could while facing him. He was big around, long and hard. She was roomy, wet, and seemed to be comfortably able to take all of his offered prick.

He first off enjoyed the blow job immensely and was caught off guard by her command to lie on his back before he had really recovered his normal breathing. He was secondly so hard still that it actually hurt when the muscles that caused his cock to flex upward involuntarily flexed. When she began to mount him she had leaned forward to see what she was doing in getting herself impaled easily by looking backward through her legs. This position allowed Santa a view of her breasts as they swung like pendulums until she sat up pushing him deeply inside her vagina.

She asked him if he wanted his cookies and milk now or after they finished. They laughed at her joke.

As she began to swing up and down on his prick, she was also swaying forward and back rubbing her very engorged clit along the top of his penis, about every few strokes, she would lean back and cause his cock to rub against her g spot. She could intensify her sensations and control the degree of contact and friction and raced into a long rolling orgasm. She was moaning in a way that sounded like a chant. It was almost like she was humming.

Santa was focussed on preventing another orgasm and was aware of the sweet, thick and cloying aroma erupting around him as they danced their sex organs together. The smell of rutting and implanting his sperm, the flavor in the air from all of their heavy breathing, secreting organs, body fluids, and sweat was an aphrodisiac of the most primal kind.

This time, the second time Santa came, he came deep inside her. He dumped his sperm far up her cunt and continued to remain erect, as hard, if not harder than before she had fucked him like a slave. She missed a few strokes on his sperm shooting fuck tool when she turned around to ride him reverse on top. He now was almost constantly rubbing her clit which caused her to feel his strength and hardness in and out all the way up and down.

Right now he had a cock that would not bend from the base to the tip. He had never been this rigidly hard, boney feeling, and fully engorged - and never would again.

Remembering that he has already come twice. Some kinda man!

He was elated to see and feel his penis each time she raised upward causing her labia to stretch outward as though sucking on his cock. He could see her ass pucker and pulse with each stroke and flex of her hips as she screwed him ever faster until she simply grunted Ooff! and seemed to spasm for a few seconds and then began to giggle.

They then separated and lay side-by-side on their backs catching their breath. As they lay there, she could feel their mixed fluids from her vagina as they seeped out.

He could feel; he knew, and he recognized an overpowering and all-consuming desire to eat her pussy as it overtook him. He had always liked to eat an unfucked pussy, but not a cum filled cunt.

He simply scooted to the edge of the couch they had been fucking on and gently raised her legs until her knees slid past her ears, and her knees, though slightly bent were so far apart that they actually pointed to her shoulders. He was immersed in the smells of wet cunt hair, seeping vaginal fluid and slimy come. He could see the sweat on her stomach and the couch cushion. He leaned forward until his tongue tip touched her ass hole. She jolted and inhaled sharply and instantly pushed back against his tongue while flexing her ass as though to milk his tongue further in. As he licked and tongued her ass hole, she was seeping a thin milky ooze from her outer labia. He moved his focus to her cunt lips and the ooze slipping out of her. He lapped it up like a dog and stuck first his tongue inside to find more ooze, then his fingers which he first licked clean and then shared with her.

These fluids when combined were not unlike a lemon-cherry soda flavor. The combined aromas were urine-like and darkly musky, which when combined with her perfume was that familiar smell of pussy we have on our hands after we eat and finger a cunt, and don't wash until, after breakfast and brushing our teeth.

She was aroused again after tasting herself on his fingers and started pulling on his cock again. It was really slimy until she deep throated him and sucked him clean in one slow stroke. As she stroked, he recovered to again be a hardened nail of steel penis. She turned on the couch so that they were laying head to toe and her mouth was attached to his penis, and his tongue could sweep from her asshole to her clit easily. He kept after all of her at first until he was distracted with her ministrations to his ever larger around cock. Now that he had relaxed after coming twice, he had grown bigger around when she manhandled him to erect.

She stroked him with one hand and sucked on his really dark head. She slid her mouth off the head along the bottom of his shaft to his testicles which she sucked into her mouth and rolled her tongue around one at a time. She noticed the left one was smaller, so she mouthed it and then pulled away from his body stretching the testicle and scrotum so much that he had an aching pain that was as pleasant as it was painful. She would go back to his head and suck on the slit until he flinched and then try to stick her tongue into his slit which seemed to cause him great joy.

So he was having lunch at the Wye, and she was having her cake and eating it too.

They were both so focused that as they enjoyed this unlimited, uninhibited, carnal joining of their sexual selves, that they made some invisible emotional connection that was not perceived as in a physical 'tell'. They were connected in some sort of combination of chemical, physical, olfactory, ocular, visual, palatable ways not yet understood. Some call it love. Some call it sex. Some call it the commitment. Some ignore it all together. Some are just too insensitive to even conceive it. Call it what you will...

LUST

They rocked and rolled on the floor until she collapsed on the carpet in front of the couch. He covered her with a quilt from the back of the couch. He zipped up his Santa pants, licked her fingers and mouth clean then licked clean his hands and mouth. He straightened his clothes, put his finger to his nose and was off and flying to the next of his deliveries.

After he continued on his sleigh ride, he decided to rewrite the story for it's telling next year. Here is his story.

(Go to 'Beautiful2, BEAUTIFUL, beautiful)