Beautiful Dreamers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you want to sleep with me tonight?' Tammy asked. His guard was instantly down.

'I'll never turn down cuddles with my mom,' he said and the briefest smirk crossed her lips.

What she did next nearly caused the crotch of his boxer briefs to split. Tammy pulled back the duvet with her free arm, revealing her stunning naked form. She was completely naked from head to toe. 'Get undressed and climb in,' she said.

But Ben just gawped, like he had in the bathroom earlier, and because of all that had been said, she was still trusting enough not only to show off her most desirable form, but to share her bed with a randy young man that had previously confessed to wanting her, his own mother.

Ben slowly peeled out of his t-shirt. 'And the rest. It's only fair.' Then he slid down his boxer shorts, revealing to her his semi-erectness, which was already to Tammy better than any artificial image could portray.

Ben climbed into the bed, quickly covering his own modesty with the duvet. Instantly Tammy reached out for him to pull him closer, so he dared to slide in closer until their feet were touching. Then Tammy laid a kiss on his forehead before pulling his torso close to hers. He fought to keep his rising erection away from her, also quickly countered when she pulled him in by the small of his back to press directly up against her.

They were naked as the day they were born, both of them, and touching, skin to skin, so warm and smooth. Tammy beamed a smile at her boy, caressing his cheeks before laying another kiss on him, this time on the tip of his nose.

'Where were we?' Tammy wondered, gazing into his startled eyes. Gaining in confidence, Ben rested his hand on his mother's naked hip and stayed there as he kissed her back, on her cheek. But he didn't answer her. He didn't know the answer, or the true nature in which they were currently locked together.

Tammy dared to kiss her son on the lips, letting it linger, feeling his erection grow against her firm abdomen, her heart firing rapidly like the heart of the hare running to escape the hawk. But instead she was running towards her fate now, her mind made up.

'I've yet to be completely honest with you, in all finality, my wayward son,' she breathed. 'When I crossed the line, from our story, and wrote you back, I said something very specific,' she began to explain, eye to eye and unflinching. Her breaths were becoming faster, shallower. She didn't know if she'd get those last words out before her heart would surely explode.

'You and me,' she said with a kiss.

'My son and his mother,' she said and planted another kiss.

'In bed together...

'Making love...

'Kissing the night away,' she said with a more longing smooch.

'Lying naked in each others' arms...

'Exploring each others' bodies...

'Mom,' Ben gasped, reciprocating her kisses with wide unbelieving eyes which begged her the ultimate question.

'Make this fantasy a real reality with me,' Tammy panted. 'I want you too!'

Ben didn't need to be begged!

Neither of them in their lives had experienced such long and passionate kissing as they did now in each other's arms. Lips wet and sticky and open mouthed, they melted into each other breathlessly and charged by the fear and disbelief that they were actually giving in to each other.

So many long minutes passed, limbs trembling but warming to each other, and it seemed for a while that they might spend the night's many hours just kissing, caressing each other - Tammy's breasts filling the palms of her son's smooth hands, his kisses trailing down her neck, and her hands gently cupping and squeezing his firm young buttocks.

'Oh,' she groaned and hissed and moaned and that fuelled Ben's hunger, to explore her body with his burning lips, but before he would go, he would meet her mouth again in a seductive dance of warm wet tongues.

Stealthily his mother rolled him onto his back and with a wondrous smile asked him, 'may I hold you?' Then the duvet was gone and he stood proud and tall before her eyes. And with her slight, delicate fingers she wrapped herself, for the very first time, around his solid girth. 'This is so much better than a photograph,' she remarked, jerking him gently, 'I know what I'd have loved to do but my mouth has gone bone dry right now...'

'What you're doing is nice, mom,' Ben encouraged and laid his hand over hers to guide her up and down his shaft. He squeezed and coaxed, showed her the way, the right amount of pressure and just the speed he needed to stay in control. Breathlessly he moaned, 'so hard not to come just looking at you,' which excited her immensely.

Caressing his stiff pole, easing back the foreskin, she leaned down and kissed the tip. And when a bead of pre-come appeared at the slit, with a fingertip she spread the slippery liquid all around and used it to lubricate her lips.

'Just think of all the times in future you'll be able to come down my throat and try not to right now, okay baby?' she ensured before enveloping the shiny pink head between her lips and tenderly teasing him with delicate and slow sucking motions. Before long she was surprising herself but not least her son, sliding down over his length to fill her hot mouth.

Ben uttered a harsh rasp, a sharp intake of air, eyes popping out of his head, jaw dropping. Carefully withdrawing from Tammy's mouth he sat up to lock tongues with her and flipped her onto her back to attack her with deepening kisses.

Tammy wrapped her arms around his neck and then her legs around his back, teasingly caressing the small of his back with one foot. She barely got the words out in one when she said, 'we're way better together in person,' such was the way he stole her breath.

Both were very aware that the head of Ben's rock hard cock was verging on entering her and with so little resistance. He broke the kiss to look down on his mother, between her thighs to where the tip was sliding between her thick labia. When he looked back into her eyes, he saw fear and anxiety charging her like an electrical current, a coming storm of conflicting emotions.

'Are you okay?' he had to ask, pulling back just an inch. His own fear, mingled with pure lust, was approaching its precipice, but that only served to heighten his need for this to happen. Tammy nodded, battling to steady her breaths.

'Just the tip of you was inside me then,' she panted. 'I lost control of myself.'

'I can't wait to slide in all the way,' Ben teased. 'But I had other plans first.'

'Mmm?'

'Would you like me to eat my mother's pussy?' he asked. Tammy sounded a guttural moan.

'Is that what you want? Do you want to make out with my pussy, baby?'

'I want to taste you while you come on my tongue, mom,' he begged. 'I want to make love to the pussy that birthed me. It looks so fucking hot.'

Tammy came apart, imagining his mouth clamped around her, hugging her thighs with his shoulders and strong arms. It wasn't long before that's exactly what Ben was doing. She had one foot rested on his shoulder while she held the other close to her chest so she could view the erotic sight. And that first lick, so deliberately wet and warm and assertive, cleaving her like warm butter; her muffin was now truly open to her son for the very first time.

Ben immediately fell in love with her flavour, her savoury goodness, like the pink middle of a thick medium rare steak. And he sampled her again and again until second nature became his first and he licked deep, spreading open her juicing vulva. How she pulsated and twitched around his tongue, driven giddily to delightful despair.

Her labia were so thick, protruding enough that he could catch them between his lips to suck on them and stretch them, and then using his thumbs to spread her open, he licked upward to kiss and suck on her bulging clitoris. She was so big that the prominent hood could no longer contain her. Ben had never seen such an erotic sight, not even in the photograph she had sent. He wetted his tongue with mingled discharge and saliva, sucking her into his mouth sloppily. Her hips rose involuntarily off the mattress, rolling and grinding; caught in the soft trap of his lips and releasing her first truly intense orgasm.

'God, please stop,' she whooped, so short of breath that she could faint, holding her hands out to take him. Tammy began laughing hysterically. 'Come up here and just let me hold you a while,' she pleaded. He joined her, laying side by side in a tender kiss, his mother's hand returning to his upturned tool, tenderly jerking him in slow corkscrewing motions.

8

'You're absolutely certain you're okay with this,' Tammy whispered her concern. Her face was shadowed against the light of the bedside lamp at her back, but in the dark, so close together, Ben could see the begging question in the glimmer of her damp eyes.

He was sitting spread-eagled in the middle of the bed, leaning back on both hands. Almost obsessed with his stiffness, his mother sat spread-eagled before him too, her legs laid out over his. She reached a hand down to tease his scrotum, her fingernails scraping upward between his swollen, full testes.

'You've got a lot of come waiting in here for your mother,' she cooed, then felt his fingers melt into her hot wetness. Her heavy-lidded eyes rolled up and then shut. She gasped.

'Look who's talking,' her son whispered. 'Looks like someone can't wait to feel her son's big stiff cock fill her-

'Ohhh-

'Sliding deep,' he described, gesticulating with those fingers, 'hot and slippery deep...'

'We're about to commit incest,' she reminded him.

'Are you trying to make me come already?'

'I'd rather you breed me and fill my womb. Does that scare you?' she asked frankly, and why wouldn't it? The thrill was that they were both scared and knew the risks.

Ben leaned forward and cupped his mother's buttocks with the palms of his strong hands, sliding her into him so that their bodies were nearly pressed together, her engorged clit rubbing up against the underside of his pulsating cock. Then lifting her up, as she cooperated with his movements, he directed her, pulling her up against his abdomen so that her slippery wet slit lined up with the tip of his penis.

'Ben... son...' Tammy felt urgent fear as his bulging glans kissed the entrance to her pulsating love canal. But her legs were like jelly. She couldn't hold her own weight. Tammy was now sinking, trembling, down over the length of her son's rigid cock, and opening her mouth in a silent scream.

'Ahh...'

Such a delicious sensation, forbidden and frightening...

'Oh mom... Oh sweet Christ, mom...'

'Ahhhh,' she breathed as he stretched her, easing into her vulva by inches, and now she was around him, enveloping his length, wrapped around his hips fighting that fear with such ecstasy. Tammy glared wide-eyed, deeply into her son's. 'Oh my God,' she gulped, frozen rigid in his embrace. 'It's happening...'

'Mom, it's okay' he encouraged, gently rocking into her, using her hips to reel her in, and the world melted away.

'Oh my god,' she repeated, over again, pushing her son down onto his back and straddling his hips. He was in her fully now and resting against her stretching cervix as Tammy fought to relax and to accommodate his size. 'Are you okay?' she begged.

'Yeah,' he nodded and then, 'c'mere a second,' as he sat up to suck on her erect nipples. Hissing and grinding her teeth with the sharpest of pleasures, Tammy relished the coolness of his saliva as he sucked and licked.

She coaxed Ben back down onto his back and leaned in to rest her hands on his strong chest, still trembling and emotional. Then rolling her hips, and working herself up and down his slippery shaft, they both groaned their approval, their satisfaction, together.

'Mom, if you have doubts at any time we can stop,' he assured, but who was he fooling? He wouldn't have wanted to. He could see himself entering her, spreading his mother wide with his thick, smooth pole - the most airtight wet suction, soft but firm, sexual perfection - while she moulded around his every bump and ridge.

'No we can't,' she cried, but no tears came. Though her beautiful face was warped with such wanton torment and longing. 'I need you... I want you so much... I want this...'

Blissful eternity passed, Ben's fear of coming too soon came to pass. He was accustomed to his mother now and his state of arousal was levelling off to a safer height. But gradually her trembling became too much, her thighs and abdomen quaking in submission as for the first time Tammy came, impaled deep on her son.

Ben wasted no time, seeing her swoon, and sat up to catch her before she collapsed, and in tandem they rolled until Tammy now lay amongst soft pillows, Ben still inside her and plunging in and out with ease.

'Oh this beats the fantasy,' she began to laugh, struggling for air, her body slick with perspiration. 'I can't believe we're doing the real thing,' she gasped as he filled her.

'Believe it,' he grunted, impaling her. 'Or we'll just have to try again and again until you can.'

'What position would you like me to be in when you come inside me?' Tammy asked. 'Name it, anything you want...'

Grabbing her by the hips and reeling her in, Ben let his mind run wild with the possibilities as he watched himself sliding wetly into his mother's feverish, dripping vulva, out of sight and deep into such delicious silken love.

'What makes you come the hardest?' he asked, laughing simply for asking his own mother that.

'I... haven't... stopped... coming,' she cried. Her voice broke in every mid-stroke. 'Take me from behind, please... JESUS FUCK YES, SON!'

Ben was driven to the edge by her outburst. He wasn't going to last any longer. His cock was burning, his balls aching, to gush his declaration of love deep into his mother. Tammy offered him the dirtiest look, wiping the sweaty fringe from her forehead and weakly rolled onto her knees for him before swaying her butt high up into the air for him to claim for his own.

That thick, pear-shaped butt of hers that caused him such dirty thoughts so often - now served up before him, sans panties. Her dripping slit begged to be parted and fucked to completion.

'Are you ready for me to come deep now, mom?' Ben asked. Tammy groaned, shivered in anticipation. That was his cue. Ben placed the head of his soaked solid erection at the mouth of her cunt again and bore down his weight to sink into her in one long easy glide.

Grabbing her firm, fleshy butt with both greedy hands, he molested her with lusty abandon, Tammy grinning from over her shoulder at him, her eyes saying everything that words couldn't. Together they rode through that storm, for every collision of flesh a thunderclap, the sexes of a loving mother and son melding together by sheer sexual friction and chemistry.

Ben refused to release himself until his mother was all but wailing with the power of her explosive orgasms, and until they were one after the other. And also until every inch of him burned with fatigue, until he felt like white hot steel plunging into soothing waters, Tammy hot pussy gushing and squirting around him, soaking his cock and his balls.

'I love you,' he warned.

'Do it, baby, do it!'

An intense surge of rod lightning pleasure, Ben thundered home deep with a hiss and a grunt, emptying his balls, his semen spewing deep into his mother. Risking the final taboo, conception, Ben squirted and squeezed, endlessly, thick white streams of his seed as far as it would go.

When he was done, when the crying and the laughing and the panting and compliments ended, neither Tammy or Ben could move, fucked into paralysis. They lay together, sweaty and salty, recollecting the events that led here right from the start.

Wide-eyed but tired, blown and bewildered, neither could believe it would actually have come to this. But it was okay. It was more than okay. They couldn't have been happier. Fantasy was now reality. This was their life now and they accepted it and each other with open arms.

Three more times they had sex that same night, but tenderly and carefully, simply taking each other in with the new reality they had tempted each other into. And it was true what the stories claimed, that there was no love like with family, no intensity like the sex between a mother and her own son, and no excitement like coming together, so deeply and meaningfully.

9

'Good morning son,' Tammy greeted cheerfully, finding Ben in the kitchen making pancakes. It was late. They'd desperately needed the sleep. Ben waking up first thought she looked so zonked out that she might sleep the whole day away. Now she stood next to him, wrapped up in a blanket, her eyes tired and puffy but smiling uncontrollably.

'So how was last night?' she asked

'Incredible,' he gawped. Tammy blushed

'No regrets?'

Ben took the pan off the blue flames and extinguished the hob, not a word spoken. Then taking her soft, radiant face in his hands, he leaned down and helped himself hungrily to her lips. Without hesitation she submitted fully to her son's sweet sensual kiss.

When they came up for air Ben asked how many pancakes she wanted. Tammy shook her head then winked, purring, 'I'd prefer to suck your cock!'

The End

12