Beautiful Wife Gets Into A Pickle

Story Info
Her black fantasy became a reality.
7.5k words
4.17
100.8k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a beautiful young wife who has her black fantasies realised but at a cost. But luckily she survives the ordeal.


Nicky Price was so exasperated, she had asked Keith, her husband a thousand times to unblock the sink for her, her young son had popped something in it and the water took forever to drain away. The pretty and oh so cute young mother could have cheerfully killed him right there!

Her face was flushed, it did that when she was annoyed, when Keith would see it he took refuge somewhere, but she also got like that when she was aroused, which he could do to her with alarming regularity. She hated him sometimes, how many times in the past have I been cross with him, and I've ended up over the sofa, on the floor, across the table getting shagged silly by him, she thought ruefully.

Well the very next day, and she didn't know it of course, but she would be getting shagged silly, (her words) by her black neighbour and all because Keith hadn't unblocked her sink! The lovely 28 year old had washed her crockery and waited for ten minutes while the dirty water drained away so she could at least clean the sink.

She had just dropped her two children off at school and returned home, they lived in a ground floor apartment that had a garden at the back where her small ones could play safely.

Nicky was a small fair haired woman, she had blond high lights in her soft and long hair. Her face was as angelic and cherubic as a woman's face could be. She had the knack of being able to pout naturally while looking as if she was about to burst into tears. Any one who saw this phenomenon would want to gather her up, cuddle her, and kiss her to make her better.

Nicky was one of life's natural cock teasers, men could get an instant hard on for her in the right circumstances. Her looks and body were as enticing as any woman's, super sensitive sometimes, which was why Keith could get her most times as and when he wanted.

Her breasts weren't large, but big enough, her nipples were a bain, and her delight. When she was really in the mood Keith could drive her insane nearly. The number of times he had had to clamp his hand over her mouth to stop her screaming were innumerable.

She had been married for 8 years and her children of 5 and 7 were now going to school freeing up her daytime at last. She was busy poking at her sink drain with a knitting needle when she heard her neighbour's door slam.

"Ah," she thought," Raul is home, I wonder if he can do this for me at all?" She went to see him, knitting needle still in her hand. She knocked on his door and waited. She was wearing a pair of trousers, and a silk type top, even dressed down she looked cock breakingly sexy, her hair in a pony tail and dangly earrings.

Raul looked through the spy hole and saw who it was, before he even opened his door he was thinking, "what wouldn't I give to have that under me!" The 6ft 1" coloured man opened his door and gave her his best smile, then he saw the knitting needle, and whimpered.

"Please don't shoot, I'll come quietly, I promise!" Nicky laughed out loud, and said, still giggling.

"You clown, Raul can you help me please, my sink is blocked and it's driving me nuts."

"Sure Nicky, lets go," he took her arm and led her back to her apartment, she was soft and warm, and, "Oh god what would I give?" He thought. His cock was jumping in his pants.

"Why aren't you at work Raul?" she enquired.

"I've been made redundant thank god!" He told her. "And I've been given a goodly sum so I'm having some time off before I start my own business."

"Oh that must be nice for you?" she said kindly, she was checking him out. No one, not even her husband knew of the fantasy she had always had, to be taken, fucked, and made love to by a black man. It was a fantasy that would never be realised, never. She had no intention what so ever of being unfaithful, it was a fantasy and that's what it would always remain.

Raul was just the sort of man she had envisaged in her fantasy role play. Tall, well built without looking like knotted tow rope, well defined, smoothly muscular, and good looking he also dressed well, and smelled good too. Raul was that man, though he didn't know it, he had seen Nicky many times, and lusted after her for as long as the three years he had known the couple.

He bent under the sink and checked it, he knew enough of how to remove a P trap and replace it, He took his time, even lying on his back and asking Nicky to run some water while he fiddled about. All he wanted to do was look at her as she stood above him.

Eventually he asked for a bowl to catch some water in, she handed him a mixing bowl from the cupboard next to him, her scent wafted in, and caused his prick to twitch, he saw it through his pants, the bump of the head of it was pressed outwards, and he swore he heard a small intake of breath from her.

He was working away and he deliberately twitched his hardening cock again, and once more her heard her breathe deeply, she was looking at him! He dismantled the trap, fished out the offending little plastic toy, replaced the trap and gave the toy to her. But he didn't refasten the trap back tightly, he had no idea if it would leak like he hoped it would, but he had to try this again if he could.

When he looked at her, her face was flushed, "was that, is that because she saw my prick jump?" he wondered. Nicky turned away and bashfully made coffee and they chatted. He checked the trap once more and sure enough there was a small drip coming from it. Hopefully I'll get to check it again, and her tomorrow, he thought.

"What time do you get in from taking the children to school," he asked. "I'll pop round and check the trap tomorrow, just to make sure it's okay."

"I get back around 9.30," she replied happily.

"Okay, I'll see you then," he said, she followed him to the door, and without thinking she stood on her toes and kissed his cheek, "Thanks Raul, you've saved my day, see you tomorrow, bye?" Her scent hung over him like a delicious sweet silk cloud.

Raul was determined that tomorrow he would get her, or die in the attempt, or heaven forbid, end up in jail for rape. If he had known he was at the centre of her fantasy he would have gone for it straight away. He spent the evening planning his assault, but the only thing he could come up with was the way to dress. He had definitely heard her when his prick had twitched, so that was the key he believed.

In the morning he was up with that larks, he bathed, shaved, did his black shiny hair, he knew he was good looking, he had always had success with the women, but he had never lusted after one like he lusted after his neighbours wife. At thirty he was a very happy and successful bachelor.

He put on an extremely brief very dark brown man thong; the girls loved it when they saw it, and what it could hardly contain. He wore a pair of white shorts, and white round necked, short sleeved sports top, it accentuated his dark good looks, over the years he had learned what women liked to see him in, and this attire was one of them.

He wore nothing on his feet, and he had a thick heavy gold chain around his neck, it could nearly be called a choke chain but it wasn't too tight. He listened for Nicky to arrive home, and when he heard her door close he went to it. He rang the bell, saw movement at the peephole and the door opened, both of them stood there wide eyed. Nicky because of the way he was dressed, and he, because of the way Nicky was dressed too.

She was wearing a pair of high heels, about 3" Raul guessed by the adjustment in her height, a short lime green skirt about half way up her extremely shapely, and toned thighs, her top was a bright yellow short sleeved thing with and open collared neck, he knew straight away that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were evident under the fabric of her top. And her hair was hanging soft around her slim smooth shoulders.

She recovered before he did, "Raul," she mumbled, "why are you dressed like that?" This gave him time to recover his composure.

"I was going to the gym, then I remembered I had to see to your sink," he lied.

"You look gorgeous Nicky, I hope you don't mind me saying that?" he said.

"No Raul, I don't mind at all, and thank you," she murmured. He saw her face flush a little.

"And," she said, "you don't look too bad yourself either," and they both laughed. In fact Nicky could hardly take her eyes of the dark good looking black man who was stood close to her, making her feel flushed and excited. Raul was guessing rightly that she was slightly turned on by him; he hoped he was right; it would make life easier for him if she was.

He followed her sashaying walk into the kitchen, he didn't need to bother about his prick, it was there waiting for her. He knelt down and checked the trap, "oh dear, its dripping slightly, I'll have to do it again." He said.

He got down on his back and asked her to run the tap, she stood over him and the sight nearly made him choke. He saw all of her gorgeous legs and the tiny bit of material between her inner thighs, covering his target. Then the phone rang, "bollocks!" he thought. Nicky hurried off to answer it, and it was then that he had the glimmer of an idea, a plan to get her.

While she was away, he got the bowl out of the cupboard, filled it to three quarters full, put it under the sink and got in with it.She came back and said it was a cold caller so she had put the phone down.

"Run the tap please Nicky," he told her, and picked up the bowl behind his head. As the water ran throught the trap he tipped the water all over himself.

"Argggh!" he shouted, Nicky immediately turned the tap off, and Raul slid out from under the sink and soaking wet. He was soaked to the skin, "the trap came off in my hand, I sinking Nicky!" His shirt and shorts were wet through.

Nicky grabbed a towel and started to dry him off, Raul just pulled his shirt over his head and took the towel from her. In that one instant Nicky's immediate future was sealed, she would not be able to resist or fight him off. She stared at him, his flat chest was there right in front of her, the wide shoulders, the powerful upper muscles, the strong biceps and forearms, the flat chiselled abdomen. Power erupted from him like a spouting volcano.

Her face flushed as if she was on fire, the thrill a woman feels when confronted with something she knows very well can excite her beyond all reason. It spread through her like a bush fire, her nipples popped, and her shaven pussy dripped her nectar. Her lips, pouting all of their own accord were blood filled too. And the look of innocence on her lovely angelic face was telling the world she was in heat.

Raul saw the changes in her, but was a little unsure of himself, but he had decided that he was going to go, 'in for a penny, in for a pound!' He shoved his wet shorts down and kicked them off, now he was in nothing but the sexy dark chocolate thong he had bought especially for occasions such as this.

Nicky gawked at him, he knew he had turned her on, he could see the arousal in her face, she was trembling slightly, her eyes were transfixed on the package hardly hidden by it at all. They were wild and staring, her hands came together in front of her, she unconsciously licked her lips

Raul stepped the three paces between them and pulled her into an embrace, he kissed her neck, and pressed himself right up to her. Nicky nearly died as a climax slithered though her belly to her brain.

"No," she bleated softly, and stepped away from him, he followed and smoothed her tits in his hands. Nicky backed away, her mind was going in all directions, he neared her and again, took her in his arms, kissing her neck once more sending convulsions through her increasingly aroused body.

Nicky knew what was happening but was at a loss to know what to do about it, the fantasy that she had had in her mind all these years was now being played out in reality. A clearly good looking black man was pursuing her, and in her own home too. And this was one of many scenarios she had orgasmed with, being chased by a half naked black man relentlessly, kissed, touched, her treacherous nipples getting in on the act, her pussy was alive with lightening voltage.

She backed away from him in a manic state, he caught her again, again his lips landed on her neck searing her, his fingers tightened around her full studded and extremely prominent nipples, which were screaming at her for attention. She made another attempt to escape, but at the same time she didn't want to, she was being pulled in two directions, her mind wanted to stop it, her body was having none of that.

Being pursued by this almost naked gorgeous black man had been her dream for years, one where she had to give in, to submit to him, so he could take her, use her, make her cry for him as he plundered her helpless body. Nicky walked backwards to no where, every step she took was hopeless, there was no where to go. He was there every where.

Raul saw the desperation in her eyes, but he also saw the inane desire for it, for him. He pulled her to him again, and each time he kissed her neck and squeezed her nipples she fell further behind in her race for redemption, she ended up back in the hallway. Raul backed her into the full length, wide, ornate mirror in her there. She was up against it, and this time there was no release from him, no way past, either side was blocked by her own furniture.

He kissed her lips quickly before firing into her tingling neck, his hands holding her tits, his finger tips locked around her acorn like nipples. Nicky made one last bid to escape from him, it failed. She could feel his cock pressing into her, she turned suddenly. And it was this movement that broke her will.

She was face up against her mirror, his hard cock was now pressing into her firm buns, he attacked her neck with increased fervour. She peered at him over her own shoulder at the top of his head as he almost severed her head from her neck with burning hot kisses, and nibbles. Her forehead rested on it, her eyes closed.

His hands went under her top and worked up to her naked firm breasts. Gripping her bare nipples in one smooth movement, he softly squashed them; Nicky gave out one last gasp.

Her hands had tried to move his, but his were under her top, fingers tight around her abused nipples, Raul had won the short battle. Her hands were outside of her top, his were in it, and therefore of no help. The resistance to him wavered, failed, and then dropped away, her hands went flat to the mirror and slid apart, they ended up wide of her head. His were free to capture and keep the prizes he had been after.

He kissed her neck repeatedly, nibbled on it, bringing soft mewls from her, he dropped one hand and went under her skirt to rub her pussy through her little panties. Her ass pressed backwards onto his now fully erect and super hard cock. Nicky moaned in pleasure, her face was as flush as it had ever been, she was in full flow, dazed completely, and her arousal would now abide no delay.

Raul knew enough not to let her regain any semblance of composure, he decided to fuck her against the mirrir before taking her to bed. Her hands still high above her head; he took a hold of the bottom of her top and lifted it. It was easy for him to get it up, he slid it right off her. Then took her nipples again, keeping up the attacks on her senses. Nicky could do nothing but mewl, moan, and gasp ragged breaths.

Raul then took the full control of the gorgeous sexy young housewife and mother he needed to, he unhooked her skirt and let it fall to the floor where he slid it away with his foot, her own thong flew away. Apart from her heels, she was naked in her own home being systematically ravaged by her black neighbour. His tiny man thong was no problem, he yanked it off and threw it to one side.

"Nicky I am going to fuck you now, you know that don't you?" he whispered salaciously in her ear. She could only nod her lovely head, she was already feeling his weapon prodding her, just as it had done many times in her fantasies. How, she remembered briefly, he had fucked her right here but in her mind, made love to her so she screamed for him and it.

Raul spread his feet a little to lessen the height difference, bent his knees to get it under her and using one hand pointed his cock upwards, his prick slid into her volcanically hot pussy like a hot knife through soft butter. Nicky cried out as his invading black member stripped her marriage vows away for ever. Her fidelity, her faithfulness to her loving husband was being torn away by the marauding black man from her dreams.

But that didn't stop the crushing orgasm bursting inside of her, as the thick cock bottomed out in her. Knowing she was at last living out her fantasy, that now it was reality, gave her body all the permissions it needed. Raul gave her everything; he knew that if he fucked her right, if he gave her what she obviously wanted and needed, she wouldn't say no to him the next time, husband or no husband.

He cupped her tits and caressed her nipples, her body was away in space now, she had no idea of what was happening, except the mountainous climaxes that were tumbling around her like avalanches of snow racing down the hillsides of her mind. Her mind briefly kicked into gear before crashing them again. "I am being made love to by my fantasy black man, is this real, am I dreaming this?"

To Raul there was no such thing as an ugly woman, some were just better looking that's all, he could and did fuck any woman who came his way. And he always, without fail, paid them the love and attention they richly deserved, and that was why he was so successful with them, they knew him for what he was. He didn't have to tell them anything; they sensed it in him, from him. He truly was a true lover and worshipper of womanhood.

Nicky didn't know it, but her left hand went over her head to the back of his, to keep his lips on to her neck, her right hand closed over his buttock cheek, she was holding herself to him as he fucked her up against the wall. Her head fell back on to his shoulder, it was done, over, he had her. She needed him, his cock was beating a path to her door, from where she didn't know it would end, but it wouldn't be today.

Her fantasy that she knew, or thought, would never be realised, had just been enacted as her fertile imagination had made it. She was being used, taken, abused, and now fucked by the good looking black man she had always known would, that even in her mind he was real.

Raul methodically pumped his prick up and down into her sweet loving pussy, using long swift strokes as he held her up and against the mirror. Nicky watched him from afar through the mirror. She came against that mirror for what seemed like the umpteenth time, her legs were weak, his thick black cock was debilitating her mind, her nipples were raging corks of fire. Her head turned to him, she looked him in the eyes, then at his lips, she was asking him to kiss her, silently begging him with her opaque eyes.

Raul took the proffered opportunity with relish, the kiss was sweet and tender, filled with love and longing for more. Then he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her away, holding her tight to him he walked off. His still hard prick safely lodged deep in her gaping wet slick gash. He was taking her to bed, Nicky pointed bleakly at her sons room, but Raul knew which bedroom was which, his flat was the exact same as hers and her husbands.

He marched straight into hers, kneeled one knee on the bed then he was lowering her down where he could set about fucking this gorgeous beauty like she had never been fucked. Nicky couldn't have stopped what he was about to do even if hell had had a hold on her. He got between her spread feet, propped himself up on his elbows and Nicky unknowingly spread herself like a star fish for him.

12