Beauty and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed my hand and clasped her other hand over it.

"Damon, I'm a pariah. Everyone thinks I cheated on the "great" Senator Bill Witten."

I'd never seen her look so helpless. At that moment she was nothing like the confident lady I knew.

She continued, "I can't date because they only see me as an easy lay, or a meal ticket. My reputation is that of a gold digger and slut. All of the charities I worked with asked me to resign except the one for veterans. I've got no family except for my kids, and I left my friends behind in Washington. I'm alone too."

I didn't know what to say. She was on the verge of tears, and I didn't realize she'd moved closer to me.

"You said I was beautiful," she whispered.

"You are."

She lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it. "I like you too."

Before I knew what was happening, she leaned over, pulled me towards her, and kissed me. I froze and couldn't react.

When she put her arm around my neck, I woke from the daze and finally returned her efforts.

Her lips were as soft as pillows, and she tasted like wine. My back ached from the awkward position, but my heart ached more. I wouldn't move if the house collapsed.

Our tongues touched, and she moaned softly. When my hand fell to her hip, she slid closer to me, allowing for my arms to embrace her in a hug I never thought I'd feel again.

"Oh, Damon. I need you so badly."

I groaned and pulled her onto my lap. She straddled me and asked, "I feel you, Damon. I feel how much you want me."

She slid back and forth, rubbing her pussy along my hard shaft.

"Jesus, Mandy."

She leaned back, wickedly smiled, and pulled her shirt off.

"You're so beautiful," I said before pressing my face into her ample bosom.

She pulled me into her as if I were going to try to escape, but there was no way I would pull my lips and tongue from her creamy flesh.

She shuddered when I sucked her nipple over her lacy bra. The flimsy fabric did nothing to hide her stiff nubs.

"Oh, my God! Don't stop, Damon. I'm so close."

She ground into my cock so hard it hurt, but I'd endure a lifetime of it to have her in my arms.

A moment later, she threw her head back and flung her hair around wildly. Her breast left my mouth, and her hand gripped my hair.

"Oh, Damon. I needed that so badly."

I smiled and rubbed her back.

"It was unexpected, for sure," I replied.

She touched my scarred cheek and said, "I told you, I don't see this--I only see this."

She touched my chest, and I thought my heart would beat out of my body.

"I want to take you to my bedroom, but I won't be a fling. I want you to be the man I desperately need. Can you see us together, Damon?"

"I never thought anyone would want me again," I whispered as a lone tear fell.

"You'll never need anyone to want you again."

She took my hand and stood.

"Let's take this upstairs."

She closed the kids' doors as we quietly walked to her room.

She tossed her shirt at me, then closed and locked the door.

"Don't need little ones coming in to say hi."

She unsnapped a button, and her dress fell to the floor, leaving her in only a sexy sheer thong and her matching bra.

"You're more beautiful than I ever imagined."

"Do you imagine me often?" she teased.

"More than I'll ever tell you."

She smiled and unhooked the bra, before sliding the panties off.

"Now you're overdressed, Mister Damon."

I undressed in record time and had her in my arms even faster.

Our kissing was frantic, our hands explored everywhere, and her touch drove me mad.

She broke the kiss and took a deep breath.

I watched as she moved past me dragging her finger across my chest. She gave me chills and my hard cock bounced involuntarily.

She asked, "Will you be joining me or watching me?"

I teased, "Go ahead and start without me. I have a great view from here."

"You're a pervert watcher, huh?" She teased back, then spread her legs and lowered her fingers to her wet pussy.

"I need you, Damon," she sighed seductively as she rubbed her lips. "I see how badly you want me. Do you want to fuck my tight hole, Damon."

I nodded, dumbly.

"You'll need to put your long fingers inside me to get me ready. Just like this."

She pushed two fingers inside and closed her eyes.

"Oh, baby. I haven't had a man inside me in so long, and you're so much bigger than my ex. Oh, Damon, don't make me wait too long.

"Fuck!" I moaned as she slid her fingers in an out of her dripping hole.

I moved slowly towards the bed and crept between her legs.

I pulled her fingers out and brought them to my lips, where I kissed then sucked them.

"You taste so good, Mandy."

"Drink from the source, baby. I'm so hot for you right now, I can't wait any longer."

I lowered my head and licked her sweet dew from the bottom of her pink treasure up to her clit.

She gasped and said, "Oh, yeah. I'm a clit girl, baby. Give it all you've got."

I obeyed, only slightly disappointed that she didn't want me to explore her my first time with her.

I inserted two fingers as I licked around her button, and enjoyed her shrieks of joy when I hit the right spot along her inner walls.

"Oh, my God! I'm gonna cum again. Don't stop. You're there, oh, hell!"

Her walls grabbed my fingers as her juices exploded from within her. Her legs quivered, and her breasts jiggled from the convulsing orgasm her body enjoyed.

Her hands pulled my head into her as her body came back to stillness.

"Damon, I've never felt so good. You're amazing."

I slid up and kissed her.

"It's easy when you boss me around."

She playfully slapped my chest and sighed contentedly.

I massaged her breast and licked her earlobe.

"I want you so bad, Mandy, I'm going to burst."

"She opened her eyes and said, "We can't have that. Let me get on top. I wasn't kidding when I said you're bigger than Bill. How big is that thing? Eight inches?"

I smiled. Who didn't love a woman complimenting their size.

"Not quite, honey. A little over seven."

"Damn! You're so thick," she said as she took my soldier into her hand."

After kissing while she stoked me, she straddled me and lined my little head up with her tight opening."

"Oh, fuck, Madonna was right," she moaned as she slid down onto me. Oh, yeah."

She rode me slowly, and the feeling was insane. I was lost in the sensations from her tightness and heat.

I wasn't going to last much longer, and then there was a jiggle of the door handle.

"Crap," she said, and then the soft knock followed.

"I'm so sorry. Don't move."

She climbed off of me, put on the nightgown that sat on the chair, and walked through the darkness to the door.

"Momma, I gotta pee," Billy said.

"You're supposed to get it all out when you go before bed, sweetie."

She closed the door and I couldn't help but smile.

I softened rather quickly as I found my shirt and pants.

I walked out into the hallway after dressing and saw her supervising Billy as he did his business.

I shook my head and crept downstairs to find my glass of wine.

"You should have waited," she said as I handed her the other glass.

"Kinda lost the mood," I admitted.

"I'm sorry. Let me get you back in the mood."

"It's okay. It's getting late."

"Damon, please don't go. You can stay with me."

"I don't think the little ones are ready to find me here in the morning."

We finished our drinks, and I gave her a long kiss goodnight.

"Will you think of me as you fall asleep?" She asked.

"More than likely for a few minutes before then too," I teased and kissed her cheek one final time.

I did think of her as I finished myself off.

*****

I fell hard. I loved Amanda Witten and her children more than I ever loved anything.

She made me feel alive again and brought out the old Damon from his long slumber deep within my soul.

Then it all came unglued.

I was mowing my lawn on a warm Friday night, and I saw Mandy back out of her driveway.

She looked guilty as she gave me a weak smile and short wave. She didn't stop.

The next morning, I read a story in the local news about a benefit for veterans. Mandy beamed in the photo accompanying the article.

I felt crushed. All of my insecurities came rushing back.

My phone buzzed with a text. It was Mandy.

"Breakfast in five minutes."

Breakfast? How could I have breakfast with the woman who didn't want to be seen with me in public.

Being her man at home was fine, but she obviously didn't want me to be her date for a charity benefit. I was a veteran for Christ's sake. The benefit was for men and women like me.

I ignored it and the three texts that followed. I was not going to be used anymore. How dare she make me fall in love with her?

The knock was expected.

"Mister Damon, pancakes are ready," Ayla called out through my screen door.

I walked over but didn't open it.

"Sorry, Ayla. I won't be coming over."

"Momma said to get you. Now come!"

"I'm sorry, Ayla. I really am, but I'm not coming. Tell your mom I said she knows why."

She was angry. Five-year-old anger was adorable. She growled and stomped down my back stairs. Then she huffed across my lawn.

I shook my head and poured another cup of coffee. I would've liked some pancakes.

My phone rang, and it was also ignored. I knew she wouldn't leave the kids alone to come over, but I didn't expect to see her wearing a robe and slippers, carrying Billy, with Ayla following.

"Why aren't you answering my texts or calls?"

She tried to open the screen door, but it was locked.

"Damon, what's going on?"

"Why didn't you tell me about the benefit?"

"I didn't think you'd want to go."

"You didn't ask."

"I went alone."

"So, what! Did I accuse you of cheating on me, Amanda?"

"Why are you upset then?"

"You don't want to be seen with the monster."

Ayla interjected, "You're not a monster."

Mandy looked down as if she forgot her children were with her.

"Mandy, I understand now. I'm perfectly fine for you within our little gated community, and the little shops and restaurants in our small town. Not for a major event though. Not for a picture in the paper."

I turned around so she wouldn't see the tears that escaped. She didn't get to see me cry for her.

"Damon, you're wrong. I didn't think you'd be interested, and I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Just go, Amanda. And damn you for lifting me up only to knock me down."

I walked into my living room and heard Ayla ask, "What's wrong, Momma?" Why are you crying?"

They must've walked away as I didn't hear her answer.

*****

Two weeks went by, and I ignored every attempt by Mandy to contact me.

I'm sure it upset the kids too, but that couldn't be helped. It made me feel worse and hate Mandy more.

It was a wet Saturday morning when I heard a blood curdling scream from Mandy's house.

I was halfway to her door when she burst through it.

"They're gone. They took them!"

"What? What happened?" I asked as she buried her head in my chest.

"There's a note on my table. They took my children, Damon."

"Who? How the hell did they get in?"

Just then I heard sirens and the cul de sac started buzzing with activity.

I saw the lights by the guard shack at the gate.

I ran over and saw one of my other neighbors holding Chuck's head on his lap. He was unconscious.

I looked back to her house and saw Mandy on her hands and knees sobbing. I sprinted past her and ran through the house.

I found the note on the table, and it said the kids were taken and a ransom demand would be sent later.

"Fuck!" I screamed and punched a hole in her wall.

*****

She was catatonic as I held her later that morning. The police were there, and the FBI was on their way.

Her husband was in Washington but was also notified. It was unclear if he was on his way or not.

Her house phone rang, and the police said to answer it. Mandy couldn't so I did.

"Hello?"

"Who the hell is this," a man asked.

"I'm Amanda's neighbor. She's right here. Where are the kids?"

"Shut up, cock sucker. Tell the bitch and the Senator to wire five million to the account we just sent to her email. If we don't have it my sunrise tomorrow, the kids won't rise."

"I want to talk to the kids."

"Fuck you."

"Send video proof of life showing the kids are okay to her email then."

"Just send us the money asshole."

I gritted my teeth and said, "If you hurt one hair on their heads, I will find you and you'll wish you were never born."

The line went dead, and I urged Mandy to snap out of it.

"Mandy, honey. The kids need you right now. Mandy, you have to check your email."

She pulled her phone out and opened her email. They sent an email with the account info, and a second email with a video attachment.

The kids were on a mattress on the floor, and they were huddled together and crying.

The asshole turned the camera to his masked face and said, "Sunrise."

Something didn't sit right with me about the video. It nagged at me all afternoon as Mandy yelled at her ex-husband to get the money sent.

The police and FBI were doing whatever they did, and I sat in the corner and stewed.

"He doesn't have that much liquid. He has to find someone to lend it to him quickly," she sobbed. "It's the fucking weekend!"

A female police officer tried to soothe her as she sobbed.

"They're gonna kill my babies," Mandy cried.

I had to leave. I couldn't sit and do nothing; it was driving me insane.

I went home and grabbed my gun. Just holding it calmed me.

I paced the floor of my bedroom and it hit me like a lightning bolt.

When the kidnapper turned the camera around, I saw a building I knew through the window above him and the wall behind him was exactly as I remembered it.

They were still in town!

*****

I sat in my truck six blocks from the warehouse they were in. I was crazy for trying to help them, but I had to try.

I saw the bright yellow sign of the discount furniture store and thanked whoever designed it for the assist.

I checked to make sure my handgun was loaded and ready. Then did the same for my AR-15. I hoped I could pick them off from a distance in the empty warehouse.

The sun had set, and I was as ready as I'd ever be. I felt the adrenaline surge as I opened my truck's door.

After sprinting the six blocks keeping in between buildings, I was winded, but I had to press on.

There was no guard outside, so I crept to the side door and saw it was already broken open.

When I was a kid, it was a flooring company's warehouse. I used to go there to sell candy bars when I was in little league. I thanked God they chose that place I knew well.

I knew the door opened into the lunchroom, and I saw it was dark through the cracked open door.

The place stunk and remnants from the homeless who squatted there was all over. The door to the warehouse floor was missing and the only light came from the Coleman lamps the kidnappers were using.

I saw there were three of them and two were sleeping in folding chairs. The one on guard was looking at his phone. They were all armed.

The kids were about ten feet away from them and appeared to be sleeping.

I prayed to God my aim was true before I fired three quick shots at the three assholes. They all fell to the ground, and I ran up to their lifeless bodies to double check.

"Mister Damon!" Ayla shouted.

"Come on. We have to get out of here," I said and picked her and Billy up. "Are you hurt?"

"No. The one man hit me when we were crying and asking for Momma. But the other man told him to leave me alone."

"Okay. I'm gonna take you home."

*****

I wasn't stopped at the gate because the police officer recognized me from when I left, and he didn't notice the kids in my back seat.

I pulled into my driveway and called out to the police in front of the house.

When the kids burst out from the back of my truck, I was slammed into my tailgate and cuffed.

I knew I was going to catch hell for what I did, but it was worth it to save the kids.

Ayla yelled, "Stop hurting Mister Damon," and ran up and kicked the cop in the shin.

Mandy heard the commotion and ran out of her house.

"Ayla! Billy! Thank God!"

She hugged them and I smiled at the heartwarming reunion. The cuffs hurt, but that didn't matter at that point.

"What's going on?" The agent in charge asked.

"He just pulled up with the kids. We were about to question him."

"What the hell did you do?" The agent asked, more irritated than angry.

"I recognized the building in the video and went to get them. Simple as that."

They eventually took the handcuffs off but continued to grill me until the wee hours of the morning.

At some point overnight the Senator showed up.

My front door swung open, and he tore through my living room.

"Is this the asshole?"

"Senator, I'm Special-Agent-In-Charge Murphy. We're still getting to the bottom of what happened."

"I want him behind bars. My kids could have been killed."

I rolled my eyes, "Hey, big shot. Did you raise the money?"

His face burned with rage.

"None of your business, asshole. Murphy, it's your ass if he isn't in jail by the time I leave."

I laughed.

"Jesus, Witten. You haven't seen your kids in six months and don't even call. One would think you'd want to spend a day with them since you're here."

"Fuck you, asshole! Don't fuck this up, Murphy. I want him locked up."

He stormed out of my house, and Murphy groaned.

"This is a fucking mess," he said to me after sitting back down.

"There's some scotch in the kitchen. I don't entertain much so that's all I have," I offered.

"I wish. Look, this ain't the movies, man. You can't just go in shooting up the bad guys."

I snorted and said, "If I even sensed that I couldn't extract them safely, I'd have called you guys in. I've been trained to do this stuff."

"Yeah. We got your record. It's the only reason you aren't in jail already."

"Just be glad I was here. Your men could've been hurt. By it being just me, I had the element of surprise. They weren't expecting one guy."

"Okay, Rambo. Go to bed. I'll be in touch."

I stood and he shook my hand.

"You did a good job though, kid."

I nodded and watched them leave my house. I didn't even bother going to bed. The couch was closer.

*****

I woke to my phone ringing. It was Mandy.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Damon, will you please come over? The police left and I don't feel safe."

"Come over here. I'll put some coffee on."

"Thank you."

I ended the call and opened the front door before heading into the kitchen. I groaned when I saw it was barely seven and splashed some cold water on my face.

As was her custom, Mandy let themselves in and I almost laughed at the sight of them.

Mandy had an overnight bag, a large diaper-style bag, and Ayla carried a backpack. They looked like ragamuffins.

"Set them in the living room. Coffee will be ready in a minute."

I didn't get a chance to turn around before she ran up and hugged me.

She sobbed into my chest, and I rubbed her back.

"It's okay, Mandy. They're safe now. You're all safe."

"Thank you so much, Damon. I'll never,"

"Hey!" I said cutting her off. "No one will ever hurt those kids when I'm around. You don't have to make it up to me, or repay me, or even thank me. I had the skills to help, so I did."

"I feel so violated. How can I live in that house knowing they got in and out so easily? I had the alarm on, and I didn't hear anything."

"You can stay here as long as you need. You know I've got the room."

"Mister Damon, can I have cereal?"

I looked at Ayla and smiled.

"Sorry, I only have Cocoa Puffs."

"That's my favorite!" She squealed.

Billy agreed and bowls of cereal were poured and eaten.