Beauty and the Geek Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

Miley swallowed down some tears as she listened, wiping at her cheek.

"I will always love you for giving my son so much happiness. Whenever you feel like you need a mother, I will always be here for you."

Miley couldn't fight the tears back anymore and they began streaming down her cheeks. She quickly shot forward for a hug, "Oh Olivia, I love you too."

=====

Brian was walking on air after returning home from Stacy's house. His parents weren't in, so he set about making himself a sandwich for lunch. He was practically dancing as he moved about the kitchen, humming a corny love song he heard on the radio while driving home. Stacy and he were back together! It at all happened so suddenly that Brian hadn't had much time to even think about it, but he knew it was right. It felt right. So much had happened between them before, especially with Stacy's pregnancy, that Brian felt like they never had a chance. But now things were back to normal. Their relationship would work this time, he sensed, and he was ready to give it his all.

Just as Brian was sitting down to his lunch, the doorbell rang and interrupted his thoughts. He assumed it was a neighbor or someone for his parents, so Brian was caught unprepared when he opened the door and saw Samantha.

"Hi," Sam greeted with a shy smile. Her brown hair was tied back into a loose ponytail and she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Sam," Brian blinked, "hey. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you. Is this a bad time?"

"Uh, no," Brian shook his head, "it's fine. Come on in. Can I get you something? A soda, or...?"

"I'm okay," Sam answered, following Brian into the house.

"Is something up with the comic? Because Charlie and I are doing great, I think we'll have those issues finished in time."

"It's about us," Sam murmured.

Brian turned, "Um, us? I didn't realize there was an 'us'. I mean, you made that pretty clear," he lifted his hands. "Not that I blame you. I was a jerk."

Sam was clearly nervous and unsure how to proceed, so she just blurted it out, "Are you still with that Haley girl?"

"No," Brian was quick to answer. "Definitely not."

Sam seemed like she had been holding her breath when she let out a sigh of relief.

"What's going on, Sam?"

"I've been thinking about you all week," Sam explained. "I wasn't entirely fair with you. I mean, I was mad at you. Really mad, but I'm not sure I had a right to be; it's not like you were cheating on me. Not exactly."

Brian tilted his head, wondering where Sam was going with the conversation.

"It's not like we were an official couple or anything. We weren't exclusive. I was really surprised when you told me about Haley, and jealous, but the truth is that I wasn't your girlfriend. I never even asked if you were seeing other people."

"Yeah, but I was being a jerk -"

"It's okay," Sam interrupted. "I forgive you, Brian. You've always been so nice to me, and you came clean with me about Haley, and I just want to start over..."

Brian swallowed; he knew what was coming next...

"I want to give you another chance," Sam smiled excitedly, "I want to get back together."

=====

As Miley stood in line for a cup of coffee, she looked over towards Charlie. He was about twenty feet away and looking through a collection of trade paperbacks (collected volumes of comic books). After breakfast with his parents, they decided to go shopping and ended up at the local bookstore chain. Miley shook her head fondly as she regarded him, thinking about what Olivia had said about Charlie having his nose buried in comics ever since he was a child. There he stood, in a simple pair of jeans and an X-Men tee shirt, and Miley couldn't help but smile and love him.

A sudden thought assaulted Miley. Perhaps it was because she and Olivia had dug into Charlie's baby pictures again, but Miley wondered what their children would be like. Would they have a boy? Would he be just like his father? Miley laughed quietly, imagining a skinny young boy with a mess of brown hair running around a yard and pretending he's Spider-Man. She imagined him with Charlie, watching superhero cartoons together on Saturday mornings before breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa's.

"What can I get you?"

"Huh?" Miley was startled from her thoughts. "Oh, um, two vanilla cappuccinos."

After paying, Miley carried the two Styrofoam cups towards Charlie. "Hey baby," she greeted, "what'cha reading?"

"The New Avengers." Charlie reached for one of the cups, "Thanks."

"I really had fun this morning," Miley commented while peering at Charlie's comic. "I'm glad we went to your parents for breakfast."

"Sorry about my dad," Charlie frowned. "He still hasn't gotten over me pushing school off for a year."

"He wasn't that bad," Miley noted, lifting her cup for a sip. "And he'll get over it, even if you don't go back to school."

Charlie returned the trade paperback he was looking at on the shelf and glanced at Miley, "You make it sound like I won't."

Miley lifted a shoulder, "What if you don't? What if Captain Darkness is a big success and you don't have time for school because you're an ultra-popular comic book writer?"

Charlie grinned, "You think that'll happen?"

Miley lifted a kiss to his cheek, "I know it will."

The pair wandered together towards an area near the coffee counter where a collection of small tables and comfy chairs awaited. Many other people were lounging about, drinking coffee and reading, when Charlie and Miley sat. Miley let her purse fall off her shoulder and set it on the floor next to them as they settled.

"Charlie, do you ever wonder about what our lives will be like in ten years?"

"In ten years?" Charlie asked after a slurp of his cappuccino.

Miley nodded.

"Sure," Charlie answered, "I think about that stuff all the time."

"Where do you see us?"

Charlie set his coffee down and leaned back in the chair, "We have a house here in Tallahassee. Somewhere in the suburbs, not too far from where we grew up..."

Miley smiled as Charlie crafted his description.

"You'll have a private clothing label," Charlie continued. "You'll sell your clothes online, and they'll be all the rage with high school girls everywhere because everything you design will be really skimpy."

Miley beamed a bright smile at that notion.

"I'll work from home, just like you, writing two monthly Captain Darkness books. They'll have already made a Captain Darkness movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, and a second one will be in the works."

Miley laughed.

"And we'll have a beautiful daughter," Charlie's tone grew more serious. "She'll look just like her mother, with unbelievable dark curls and blue eyes that light up a room."

Miley bit her lip over a smile.

"Even at ten years old she'll have all the little boys at elementary school wrapped around her finger. She'll be perfect, because she'll have the greatest mom in the whole universe."

"Oh Charlie," Miley laughed back a sob and couldn't help letting a tear escape her eye. "You really think I'll be a good mom?"

"Of course you will," Charlie promised.

Miley dabbed at her cheek with a napkin, "God... look at me. I've been such a wreck these last couple of days. I'm always crying."

"I blame your mom. She really made a mess of things yesterday."

"Yeah," Miley agreed. "We need to do something about her."

"What can we do?"

"We could cash that check of hers," Miley suggested. "Go on a Bahaman cruise."

Charlie smirked, "I tore it up, remember?"

"Oh yeah," Miley pouted and sipped.

"Maybe you should tell Jack," Charlie offered. "He could talk to her? Get her off your back?"

"My dad lost any influence with Victoria the moment their divorce papers were signed," Miley replied. "And I hate to drag him into this. He's been stuck between my mom and me too many times."

Charlie sighed, "I'll do it then."

"Do what?"

"Go talk to her."

Miley shook her head adamantly, "No, Charlie. She'll never listen to you."

"She'll never learn to accept me," Charlie reasoned, "if she doesn't get to know me."

"I don't want her acceptance," Miley stated. "I just want her to stay out of our lives."

Charlie's brows furrowed as he considered that. He had trouble understanding the wedge that was driven between Miley and her mom, since he was so close to his own. He couldn't imagine ever wanting either of his parents out of his life.

"Do you remember Nathan Ross?" Miley asked.

Charlie remembered, "From school?"

"Yeah. When we were fourteen, he was my boyfriend."

Charlie made a sour face, "I don't remember that."

"Don't be jealous," Miley grinned. "We lasted all of two days, I think."

"What happened?" Charlie asked.

"Victoria," Miley answered. "She got a call from school informing her that Nathan and I had been caught skipping class. We had been in the boy's bathroom making-out when a teacher walked in."

Charlie did his best to act cool and not look jealous.

"My mom called Nathan's mom," Miley continued, "and threatened to have her son accused of attempted rape if Nathan didn't stay away from me."

"Jesus," Charlie breathed. "Is it even possible for a fourteen-year old to be charged with rape? I mean, you guys were only kissing, right?"

"That didn't matter," Miley stated sadly. "The accusation alone would have been a disastrous scandal for Nathan's family. They didn't have a lot of money to afford lawyers and stuff. But that's the whole point. Nathan wasn't from money, so as far as my mom was concerned he was like trash. You have no idea what she's capable of, Charlie, when she wants to get her way. The only things she cares about are money, and her social image."

"Well," Charlie tried to lighten the conversation, "I'm pretty sure no one would believe I raped you. Not the way you beg for it."

Miley laughed and almost spit up some of her cappuccino. She lifted a hand to make sure none spilled on her chin, "I can't help it if my fiancé makes me horny whenever I look at him."

"You're looking at me right now," Charlie noted.

Miley whispered, "And I'm horny, too."

Charlie cast a doubting glance her way.

Miley's eyes twinkled. She looked to her left, and then to her right, assuring herself that no one was looking directly at her. She slowly lifted the elastic hem of her track pants and slipped a hand beneath.

Charlie's eyes widened with surprise. "What are you doing?" he hissed.

Miley's hand lingered for just a few moments before she withdrew it. A knowing smile decorated her face as she casually got up and stepped around their small table. She bent to briefly kiss Charlie, but as she did so Miley brushed her fingers underneath Charlie's nostrils.

They smelled of her arousal.

"I'm going to the ladies' room," she whispered seductively into his ear, "to touch myself. I'll meet you there, if you have the balls."

Charlie swallowed as he watched Miley pick up her purse and walk away. She threw him a look over her shoulder, tossing her ponytail, and winked teasingly.

"Fuck," Charlie cursed under his breath.

If Charlie followed her it wouldn't be the first time he and Miley did it in a public bathroom, but this was different from a Miami nightclub. There, people were drunk and doing lines of coke on the sink counters amidst thundering music -- having sex in a toilet stall seemed tame in comparison. This was different This was a family bookstore.

He simply couldn't do it.

At first, Charlie convinced himself that Miley had only been teasing him; she wasn't really going into the bathroom to masturbate. But as the minutes passed and Miley didn't reappear, Charlie began to wonder what she was doing. He pictured her in a bathroom stall, sitting on the toilet, with her pants around her ankles. He envisioned her hand between her legs and the look of arousal on Miley's face as an orgasm flowed out of her. The thoughts were creating a stir of an erection in his jeans and Charlie had to adjust the way he was sitting in the chair.

Finally, Charlie saw the ladies' room door open as Miley walked out. A stray tendril of hair had escaped her ponytail and Miley brushed it off her forehead as she walked back towards Charlie. Her face was flush and she was moving slowly... languidly.

Miley held out her hand when she reached Charlie, "I can't believe you chickened out."

Charlie slipped his hand into hers, "There are families here!"

Miley nodded, tugging on his hand.

"Where are we going?" Charlie rose.

"You're taking me home," Miley murmured. "I need some cock."

=====

Olivia stepped out of her car and smoothed at her white blouse. She was feeling intimidated by the large mansion-like residence that was the Ryan residence. It was large enough to fit her house inside of it three times over! But money wasn't everything, she reminded herself. Pushing a hand through her graying brown hair, Olivia moved up the cement walk and rang the doorbell.

It was Victoria who answered the door, "Can I help you?"

Olivia had never met Miley's mother in person and was surprised by how young she was. Olivia had recently turned fifty while Victoria was easily ten years her junior. Olivia could see the resemblance to Miley, however, so she knew exactly who it was that answered the door.

"Hello Mrs. Ryan. My name is Olivia White."

Victoria placed the last name immediately, "You must be Charles' mother."

"I am," Olivia confirmed. "Am I coming at a bad time? I was hoping we could talk."

"What exactly do you want to talk about?" Victoria asked bluntly.

"Our children," Olivia answered.

Victoria kept her expression ambiguous, "Please, come in."

"You have a beautiful home," Olivia commented, looking around as Victoria led her into a sitting room.

"Yes," Victoria agreed snobbishly. "My husband is a very wealthy man. He owns --"

"A vending company," Olivia interjected. "A company he inherited from his father, along with his millions."

Victoria's eyes narrowed as she sat, "Yes."

Olivia smiled disarmingly, "I know your first husband. I met him when my son was in the hospital; Jack came to visit a couple of times."

"We divorced many years ago," Victoria stated coldly.

Olivia nodded, "Yes. I wonder, do you remember when you and Jack were young and in love?"

"Excuse me?" Victoria looked offended by the question.

Olivia didn't back down, "Jack is a self-made millionaire, isn't he? When the two of you were married, he didn't have much money?"

"I didn't invite you into my home to speak about my private history, Mrs. White, or the finances of Jack Andrews. You said you wanted to discuss our children."

"And so I do. My son isn't like Bradley Ryan," Olivia said, referring to Victoria's husband. "Charlie didn't inherit millions of dollars from my husband and me. He's more like a young Jack Andrews; a man working hard for his future. He's also in love with a girl, and she is in love with him. Much like you and Jack once were, I suspect."

Victoria's expression hardened, "I think you're forgetting the time I walked in on your son defiling my daughter. She was coated with his perversion! I warned you to keep your son away from my daughter..."

Olivia tilted her gaze, "I think that 'defiling' is a bit harsh, don't you? And you warned me to keep my son away from your house, which he did. As a direct result, it was Miley who came to my house to live for a month. Or maybe you are forgetting that?"

"Do you have a point, Mrs. White?

"I do," Olivia nodded. "My Charlie is in love with your daughter. He would do anything to make her happy and keep her safe from harm. He would leap into the path of anyone or anything that intended to hurt Miley; he would climb mountains to make her smile; and not even five-hundred billion dollars would be enough to buy him away from her." Olivia rose from her seat, "Now tell me, as a mother, isn't that more important for your daughter's well-being than extremes of wealth?"

Victoria seemed deflated by Olivia's words. Her mouth opened to reply, but no sound came out.

Olivia didn't wait for an answer before smiling gently at Victoria and quietly seeing her way out.

=====

Miley smeared her lips along the soft underside of Charlie's shaft, kneeling between his legs and holding the base of his cock in her hand. She had wasted no time in getting Charlie naked and on the couch as soon as they arrived home from the mall. Miley had no clothes on from the waist down, her slender tan legs were curled beneath her, but she was still wearing Charlie's bulky sweatshirt.

"Look at how hard you are," she said before licking her tongue at the small cleft of his head. "Your cock is like fucking granite, Charlie."

"What do you expect? You were playing with yourself the whole way home and all I could do was watch."

Miley smiled mischievously and ran her grip up and down his lengthy erection, "I know. I'm like a bitch in heat whenever I think about your big cock."

Charlie's eyes lidded when Miley leaned forward and swallowed his head. She sucked on it, like it was a Popsicle, and deftly tickled the tip of her tongue along the ridge of his circumcised cock head. She continued to slowly beat him off while teasing the end of his cock in her mouth, her hand lubricated by the saliva that leaked out between her lips.

"I'm sorry I was such a tease," Miley cooed at him, releasing his erection to let it stand straight up and weave in the air. "I promise I'll get you off really good, okay? But you can't cum until I say so."

Charlie nodded distractedly, looking down at himself and watching his length twitch and sway.

Miley pushed the sleeves of Charlie's sweatshirt up her wrists before taking hold of Charlie once more. Her palms were slick with her spit and glided along his length easily, "Your head is so puffy. Look at your pee slit, Charlie. It's gaping open. It always does that right before your pre-cum starts oozing out."

Charlie was too wrapped up in the pleasure of Miley's hands to look. She was gripping him firmly and jacking him off at an even pace -- not to slowly, but not fast enough to make him cum. He leaned his head back against the couch and closed his eyes, lost in the exquisiteness of it all.

Lowering her face, Miley pressed his member against her cheek and nuzzled against it. "I love your cock," she whispered, "I love holding it and jerking it off."

"Oh god," Charlie moaned when Miley took him back into her mouth. It felt so warm around his sensitive skin, and Miley had a way of swathing his tender underside with her tongue that made his cock jump and pulse between her lips. Miley's head bobbed on the end of his cock for a while, her cheeks collapsing as she created a vacuum seal. When she needed to breathe, she'd spit him out with a gasp and return to pumping Charlie in her hand.

It was hardest on Charlie when Miley let him go entirely. She liked watching his erection slap against his stomach and twitch as though it had a life of its own. She watched him groan in desperation, her hand between her legs. Her fingers danced against her clit.

"Please, Miley," Charlie breathed. "I'm so close."

Miley used her fingertips to lightly grasp Charlie's cock around the ridge of its head. She drew it up so that it pointed right at the ceiling, still masturbating herself, "I can tell. Look at how thick your cock is, Charlie. Jeezus, baby, I've never seen you this much on edge."

Charlie sent his own hand towards his shaft but Miley swatted it away, causing his cock to fall and slap against his stomach again.

"Can you see your balls? They're totally bulging, Charlie. God, I've never seen them so puffy."

"Miley..." Charlie begged.

"Wait," Miley instructed him, clenching her fist on his cock once more. "Hold on, baby. Just hold on, because your orgasm is going to be epic. I promise."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers