Because

Story Info
Post-divorce mom explores life with son & others.
13k words
4.6
341.2k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers

"BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS A SICK, FUCKING PERVERT!"

The words still rang loud and harsh in my ears, eight hours later. As I drove toward the setting sun, paying little attention to the passing landscape, I once again recalled the last conversation I had with my father.

I had just finished my second year at Ohio State when I learned that my father was leaving my mother. He dropped by the dorm early this Saturday morning to inform me of his decision to leave her. His appearance was rather disheveled and he fairly reeked of alcohol.

"Why did you come here to tell me this?" I inquired.

"I wanted you to hear my side of it before your mother filled your head with lies and half-truths," was his response.

"How am I to know which of you isn't telling the truth?"

He stared out the window, an unlit cigarette dangling from his lips, while he pondered my question. Slowly, he turned to face me.

"I guess you will have to discern where the truth lies yourself, Robert. You are a grown man now and I feel certain that you have learned that every lie has some kernel of truth in it."

I began to probe for reasons behind this seemingly rash action. He was evasive, saying that the two of them had developed irreconcilable differences. His demeanor deteriorated when I refused to accept his Clinton-like equivocations.

"Look, Robert…I came here to tell you this personally, out of respect for you as a man, as well as my son. I could have just as easily sent you a letter or an e-mail, but felt the right thing to do was to stand before you and admit my own failure. However, I don't think you are entitled to know some of the very personal aspects of your mother's and my life together."

"Bull shit! If I am not entitled, then who is, the friggin' court system?" I blurted. "Suppose she contests the divorce or the property settlement? Then all your dirty linen is going to be aired for the entire world to see! Do I have to wait until I read it in the papers?"

My outburst was a result of my frustration, and frankly, I was getting angry.

"I don't think that is likely to happen, Robert. There will be no contest of the divorce. I am giving her everything and I am quite sure that she wouldn't want her "activities" to become public knowledge."

"What activities? What the hell are you talking about?" I almost shouted. "What could she possibly be doing that would warrant you just packing up and absconding into the night?"

Dad turned away from me and walked toward the window. With shaking hands, he tried to light his cigarette. He threw it on the floor in disgust when he realized he had lit the filter end.

"Is Mom having an affair? Is that it?" I asked softly.

"Oh, if it were only that simple," was his mumbled reply.

"Is she gay? Is she sticking an ice pick in your ear while you sleep? Did she fill your gas tank with water?" I inquired.

"No, no. Don't be silly," was his response to each of my questions in turn.

"Then what the fuck is wrong? Why are you divorcing her?" I asked as I reached out and grabbed him by the arm and spun him around to face me

That's when he blurted out those hateful words.

"Huh?"

"You heard me, Robert. You just won't leave it alone, will you?"

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

Dad looked away for a moment before once again fixing his eyes upon my incredulous expression.

"Are you sure you want to know, Robert? You may learn things that you might wish you didn't know."

"Like you said, Dad, I'm a grown man now and I am certainly not wet behind the ears anymore. I am well aware that people are not always what they appear to be, and the twenty-first century has brought about many changes in what is perceived as acceptable behavior."

"Hmmm, perhaps. But what I am about to tell you is a bit beyond the "New Morality" or rather, the lack of morality you seem to infer. You may find it all quite shocking."

"Oh, I seriously doubt you can shock me."

"We'll see," he said softly as he stumbled over and sat down on the bed. This time he was successful at lighting his cigarette. I handed him an empty soda can to use for an ash tray as I moved a chair over to the edge of the bed and sat down, waiting for him to continue.

"Well, as you probably know, your mother has always been a bit of an exhibitionist."

"Yeah, the short skirts, low-cut blouses. But gee, Dad. She always looked great!"

"I agree. She looks ten-years younger than the forty-three she actually is. Lately, though, she has become a bit of an embarrassment. She quit wearing panties and the skirts have grown even shorter. You should hear some of the comments the women, and even some of the men utter when we are out in public."

"Hmm, I guess that is a bit bold. Couldn't you get her to at least put on some sort of g-string or something?"

"I tried, Robert. I mean we even had arguments about it. She always insisted that the panty lines would show and ruin the way her dresses hung."

"I can understand that. The girls here in school subscribe to the same notion. At first I found it quite distracting, but I have become quite accustomed to it and I no longer drop pencils in class for the furtive peek up the occasional short dress," I grinned.

"Ha ha ha! I see nothing has changed since I was in school," Dad laughed.

"So, does that make Mom a pervert?"

"Flirting and flashing is just a harmless game, and one I used to enjoy when we were younger. No, Robert, it gets worse."

He paused, then leaned forward, as if sharing a confidence. "Much worse. Are you really sure you want me to continue?"

To be honest, not only was my curiosity aroused, but so was my libido.

"Yes. I really want to know, Dad."

He leaned back and started at the ceiling. "One of the notable changes in your mother began about a year ago. She insisted that we leave the drapes open in our bedroom all the time, even when we were having sex. She confided in me that it gave her a great thrill to think someone might be watching us. I went along with it because it did seem to give her more intense orgasms. Hell, I found it a bit titillating myself!"

"Heh-heh. I have a girlfriend who is like that. She is always pressuring me to fuck her in public places. She says the thrill of getting caught adds a new dimension to sexual pleasure."

"Hmmm, I have read that exhibitionism is at an all-time high. I wonder if the Internet has contributed to that in any way," Dad said thoughtfully.

"I don't know about contributing to it, but the Internet has certainly provided the medium for people to explore that aspect of sexuality with little fear of recrimination."

"Well, anyway, like I said, I too found it a bit of fun to do it with the windows open. A little added spice in a twenty-four year relationship, so-to-speak."

"So, what gives?" I prompted as he grew silent.

"Oh, sorry. I was gathering moss there for a minute."

He snuffed out his cigarette then stood up and started pacing around the room.

"Having sex with your wife in front of an open window is not exactly legal, but it is certainly fun. But then I started catching her openly masturbating in front of the same window, in broad daylight or fucking herself in the living room while watching porno, windows and drapes wide open."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah, not only that, but she would sometimes play wither herself while sunning out by the pool or even when we were driving in the car. The fights we had over that were intense. She claimed that it was simple fun and was a lot better than having an affair. She said she really liked the idea of people watching her. It made her feel good about herself. I told her it made her look like a cheap whore. She didn't care much for that."

This was a surprise, yet one I somehow found arousing. Sure, it was my mother we were talking about, but such blatant sexuality can be most exciting.

"Did she ever say what brought all this about?" I asked as I squirmed in my seat.

"She did say she ran into one of her old college chums, Marie, who had just moved into town. The woman had a reputation for similar behavior back in the old days and never given it up. Apparently your mother found this intriguing and started to emulate Marie."

"She started going out on Friday and nights. She said she was just hanging out with some of her girlfriends. I didn't give it much thought, especially since I was always late coming home on Friday nights anyway."

He stopped pacing then looked me hard in the eyes.

"She got arrested last night."

"Arrested! For what?" I asked incredulously.

"Indecent exposure," he spat out.

"Indecent exposure? Ha, bet that'll cool her heels. What did she do, flash a cop?" I snorted.

"Hardly. It appears that her "Friday night out with the girls" was anything but. Instead, she and Marie were going to one of those Adult Theaters on the outskirts of town and putting on a little masturbation show for the patrons."

"Wow! I would think that is rather risky. One could get in a lot of trouble doing that, and not necessarily from the Police either."

"Yes. I was aghast when the arresting officer informed me what she had been detained for."

"I don't understand, though. Everyone knows that the whole purpose of those Adult Theaters is to give singles and couples a place to play discreetly. Hell, I've been in there myself a few times. Everyone, men and women alike, are either wanking or playing with each other."

Dad just looked at me and frowned. "Guess you are more like you mother than me. I would never consider doing such a thing."

"Whatever," I muttered. "But why did they arrest Mom?"

"Guess she was not so discreet. The officer said he found her and Marie totally nude in the back seat of her car, frantically fucking each other with a double-dildo while several guys were peering in the windows and wanking. Such a display was bound to draw the attention of the cops."

"Holy Shit! That's an invitation to rape if I ever heard one!"

"So she was told by more than one authority on the subject at the police station. I had to listen to several lectures while I was bailing them out."

"Wonderful. Now the whole town is going to know about her escapade."

"No, at least not for now. I fixed it before the hearing this morning. Called in an I.O.U with the D.A. and he arranged to have the charges dropped."

I tried to discreetly move my growing erection to a more comfortable position. Unfortunately, this did not go unnoticed by my father.

"You sick little shit! You're sitting there, getting a hard-on!"

Flustered, I blurted out, "What do you expect? You stand there, telling me about my mother showing herself and friggin' her puss in front of perfect strangers and I'm not supposed to get aroused?"

"She's your mother, for Christ's sake! What the Hell? You want to watch your mother play with herself while you pull on your cock? You're even sicker than she is!"

He stomped across the small room and yanked the door open.

"I wash my hands of both you wankers! Go home to your mother! I'm sure you two have more in common than I have with both of you combined!" He fairly shouted as he slammed the door in my face.

Although it is only a six-hour drive, it seemed to take forever before I pulled into the driveway. As I switched off the ignition, I saw the front door open and a woman in shoulder-length blond hair and black mini-skirt stepped out onto the porch.

"Robert? My God, I didn't expect you home until tomorrow!" She exclaimed as she hurried over to my car.

"Mom?" I asked as I perused the curvaceous form approaching.

"Yes, Son, it's me. Like my new look?" She said as she twirled about while I stepped out of the car.

As I closed the car door I took in her "new look".

Her once, close-cropped, auburn hair now glistened a strawberry blonde in the incandescence of the street light. Her figure, although still full with the voluptuousness of a middle-aged woman, was well-toned. Her waist was much narrower than I remembered, accenting the fullness of her breasts and the sensuous curve of her hips. Her brown eyes fairly sparkled as she stepped over and gave me a hug.

The press of her breasts against my chest caused a sudden surge of hormones within me, giving rise to my already excited libido. I was careful not to press my hips against her least I give myself away.

"I like it, Mom. You look absolutely FABULOUS!" I sputtered as I backed away from her embrace.

"Thank you, Robert. I have taken a new interest in health; you know, getting in shape and all that. Makes me feel much better about myself."

"You're looking pretty fit yourself. You've been working out, huh?"

"Yep. Since I don't get out and play ball any more I felt it would be best if I at least put some time in at the gym every day. Helps keep the mind sharp," I replied with a grin.

I went to the back of the car and unloaded my personal possessions from the trunk. As we carried my things into the house, Mom's exuberance started to fade. By the time we had deposited my things in my old bedroom and returned to the living room, she had grown almost pensive.

"Your Dad won't be home tonight, Robert," she said softly as she sat down on the end of the couch.

"I know, Mom. He stopped by the college this morning and told me about it."

Her eyes grew wide and a slow flush spread upwards from her neck. "What did he tell you, Robert?"

I had given great thought to how I might respond to such a question on the long drive home and had decided to hold my own council, at least for the time being.

"Not a lot, he just said the two of you had reached an impasse wherein your differences were irreconcilable."

Slowly she smiled and her attitude brightened appreciably. "Well, that's true enough. We have done little more than fight for almost a year. I think we fell out of love a long time ago but were both just too stubborn to admit it.."

"Whatever, I think that is between the two of you. It's obvious you aren't overly distraught about it."

"True enough. I know it might seem a little crass, but my girlfriend, Marie, and I were going out to sort of celebrate tonight. I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow. I guess I'll just call her and cancel our outing," she said as she reached over to pick up the phone.

"No, don't do that on my account, Mom. I'm afraid I would be poor company tonight. Between a long week of finals and the drive home, I'm kinda' tired."

"Are you sure, Robert? I mean, Marie and I can always go out some other night."

"Quite positive, Mom. You two go out and have a good time, I insist. I'll get some rest and tomorrow is just the first day of a nice, long summer vacation for me. We can get reacquainted then."

At that moment, a flash of lights against the front window announced Marie's arrival. A quick tap of the horn was heard as Mom jumped up and kissed me on the cheek before reaching down to pick up her purse.

"You're a dear. I won't be out late," she said as she walked briskly to the door.

"Have fun, but don't get arrested," I said as she stepped through the opening and into the night.

She stopped dead in her tracks. Slowly she turned around and looked at me intently. "Robert, wha…"

"Don't give Marie a reason to beep the horn again. I'll be fine," I said, cutting her off in mid-sentence.

She hesitated, then stepped outside and closed the door behind her.

"Whew, she looks hot! How-in-the-Hell could my Old-Man walk away from a dish like that?" I said aloud to an empty room.

Mom's absence provided the opportunity for me to scope out the premises and try to determine the veracity of some of my father's claims. My first stop was her bedroom. As Dad had said, the blinds were open and the curtains were tied back. Her bed was now parallel with the outer wall of the house with the headboard on the wall nearest the window. I walked over and stood in the very narrow gap that separated the bed from the wall. My eyes were immediately drawn to the hand-held vibro-massage which lay on the floor next to the nightstand. The television/VCR remote was on the pillow. Out of curiosity I clicked both units on and hit the play button. I was pleased to note the imagery on the TV was a porn video, but not one suited to my particular taste. It showed a young guy who had obviously just finished masturbating to a rather messy orgasm, since his chest was covered in cum.

"Heh, she must have watched this and jerked-off before getting ready to go out," I muttered.

The evidence before me combined with her choice of evening attire left little doubt as to the truthfulness of my father's claims and what she intended to do to "celebrate" tonight.

Like any good snoop, I took a survey of the contents of the nightstand and discovered several more toys in residence. A quick perusal of her porn library revealed several "Amateur" tapes as well as a variety of movies, most of which were the typical stuff one finds in Adult bookstores.

The amateur tapes were of particular interest. Most depicted average couples involved in various types of sex-play. The one thing they all had in common was sex in public places. Everything from women and men masturbating in public parks and stadiums to fucking in cars was there.

"She really does like exhibitionism," I muttered as I put all the tapes back in place.

I wasn't kidding when I told her I was tired. After putting all my things away and stripping down to my jockey, I turned on the TV and lay down upon the couch, whereupon I promptly dozed off.

I awoke with a start. For a moment I was disoriented, then the events of the day came flashing back. I looked around, wondering what had disturbed my sleep. My eyes fell upon my mother, who was seated in the chair across from me.

She was staring intently at my groin, oblivious to the fact that I had awakened. Her legs were slightly parted, affording me a nice view of the insides of her thighs and the thick patch of auburn hair nestled between them. Never taking her eyes off my crotch, she slowly lifted the glass she held in her hand to her lips.

Not wanting to spoil the moment, I lidded my eyes almost closed, observing her through narrowed slits. My cock started to swell, as much from her intent gaze as from the view I had of her most intimate parts. Her eyes seemed to grow wider, and she leaned forward as if to get a better view. In the process, her legs parted further and I could see small droplets of moisture upon those softest of curls.

"Oh my," she sighed softly.

Then she seemed to recover. She slowly stood and walked over to where I lay, and sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Robert, Robert honey. Wake up and go to bed," she said softly as she brushed her hand against my forehead.

"Wha, oh, Hi Mom," I said as I rolled over on my side and rubbed my eyes.

"What are you doing sleeping out here, Robert? Why don't you go to bed?"

"Yeah, right. Guess I dozed off. You and Marie have a good time?"

"It was OK. We had a few drinks, but the whole town is quiet tonight,"

"I guess everyone is at the fair over in Brooksville," I replied.

"You're probably right. I had forgotten all about the State Fair. No wonder there was so little traffic."

She looked down at me as I sat up. My erection was making a tent out of my shorts, but I pretended not to notice.

"I'm going to go hit the sheets, Mom," I said as I stood up, allowing my crotch to pass within inches of her face. I smiled to myself as I heard her gasp softly.

"Good idea, I think I'll do likewise," she said in a squeaky voice.

I lay in the dark, patiently waiting until she had turned out all the lights and retired to her room. Then I quietly got up and put on some clothes. Soundlessly, I slipped out the back door and carefully made my way over to her bedroom window.

I was neither surprised nor disappointed by the view within her room. I guess she was far more aroused than I had hoped, for she hadn't even bothered to remove her clothing before laying upon the bed and attacking her puss.

dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers