Becci was Made for Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you enjoyed," I said a little sarcastically. "I promised Daddy that I would look after you and I think I have lived up to my promise so far."

"You certainly have," he said as he placed his hand on my knee.

Surely he wasn't after more sex! Hadn't Sharon's blowjob emptied his balls? Obviously not, I thought, as I felt his hand creeping up my legs towards my crotch. I should have stopped him I suppose, but I didn't. I was enjoying the attention that he was paying me. His hand had reached my crotch and his fingers now started to fondle me through my shorts. Rubbing my sex gently with his fingers was starting to turn me on. I slightly changed my position in my seat to allow him easier access to my crotch.

I looked around the pub to see if anyone was watching us. We were safe. There wasn't anyone this side of the pub.

I reached over and placed my hand on his cock. It was already erect and waiting attention. I gripped his cock and played with it, feeling its strength and size through his shorts. He let out a moan as I fondled it. His hand moved from my crotch back to my leg and I felt his fingers intruding under my shorts between my skin and the leg of my shorts. I let out a sigh as I felt his fingers probed deeper towards my waiting pussy.

I started to masturbate him through his trousers but before I could bring him to a climax I saw the waitress approaching our table with two plates of food. I immediately removed my hand from David's cock and put it on the table. David, by now, had also spotted the waitress bearing down on us but instead of removing his hand from my crotch he pushed it further up my leg toward my pussy. I let out a moan just as the waitress arrived at the table. She looked at me with a smile on her face. I'm sure she heard my moan, but she said nothing. She asked which meal was mine and placed my plate in front of me and the other in front of David. "Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked looking at David with a smile.

"No thank you," I replied.

"Are you sure?" she replied, looking at me with a knowing look on her face. "Any condiments or sauces?"

"We have enough sauce already," David said with a slight chuckle in his voice.

The waitress glanced between us and before turning to returning to the kitchen said, "If there is anything else I can do for you just ask. Enjoy the meal and enjoy yourselves."

The way the waitress looked at us and her last few comments convinced me that she knew exactly what we were doing under the table. I mentioned it to David but he just smiled - a 'devil may care' smile. He removed his hand from my shorts and was now shaking the salt cellar over his meal.

"Don't let it get cold," David said, looking at my plate of food.

"It's a salad David. It's supposed to be cold!" I replied.

"I wasn't talking about your salad," he responded lifting the first forkful of food to his mouth.

We finished our food in silence. David woofed his food down which indicated that he must have been hungry. I finished my salad some time after David had pushed his plate away.

"Right," David said. "You go and get the car and I'll go and pay for the meals."

"I need the ladies room first," I said, as I stood up from the table and pushed past him.

When I emerged from the toilet I could see David, in the distance, paying our waitress for the food. I left the pub, unlocked the car door, and sat in the driving seat. Fumbling with the ignition keys, I eventually managed to start the car and I drove it to the front entrance of the pub, where David was now waiting.

He climbed into the passenger seat, clicked his seat belt into the retainer and said, "Come on Sis. Let's go to Sunset Point and watch the tide come in and the sun set over the water."

For some reason I didn't object. I think I knew why he wanted to go there and it wasn't for watching either the tide or the sun! It was recognised locally as a courting couple's parking area.

Twenty minutes later I pulled the handbrake on and we were overlooking the sea on the cliff known locally as Sunset Point. We both released our seat belts at the same time. The spot was aptly named as the sun was just dipping its toes into the sea when we arrived. In another 30 minutes or so it would be swallowed up by the sea. We both sat there enjoying the view in silence.

I was waiting for David to make a move on me. After all, wasn't that why he wanted to come to this place? I glanced down at his lap and noticed that he did have an erection. Should I initiate the proceedings I thought to myself? Instead I turned my attention to the radio, turned it on and found some soft romantic music. I turned the volume down quite low, settled back in my seat and closed my eyes.

I heard the sound of a zip being undone. I opened my eyes and through the eerie light of dusk I saw David sitting with his cock in his hand. He was masturbating himself. He must have sensed I was watching him because he turned his head toward me and said, "Sorry Sis. I thought you were asleep. Now that you're not would you mind helping me out with this little problem?" He looked down at his cock. It did look a lot bigger than normal. It certainly looked a lot thicker unless it was the semi-darkness of dusk playing tricks with me. David continued pulling his foreskin back and forth over his mushroom tip.

"We must stop doing this sort of thing, David," I said. "It's wrong!"

"You're right Sis. It is wrong. Enjoyable, but wrong." He opened the car door, got out and went to the front of the car. He peered in through the windscreen and simply said, "Come on."

Why I did it I don't know, but I joined him at the front of the car. Leaning my bottom against the bonnet of the car I stared out to sea. Suddenly and without warning, David turned towards me and pushed me back onto the bonnet. He kissed me passionately on the lips. His tongue seeking my tongue and his hands seeking my breasts. He was fumbling with the buttons on my blouse but eventually managed to undo them all. I felt the cool of the evening air on my nipples as he opened my blouse fully. His mouth moved down my neck, nibbling as it went. He found my nipple and started to suck and lick it.

My passion was rising. I could feel that magical tingle deep down inside me as his hands undid the clasp of my shorts and he pushed them off my hips toward the ground. He pulled my panties down, fully exposing my pussy to him. He kicked my panties and shorts away from my feet and then removed his own shorts. I felt the tip of his cock touch the top of my leg as he positioned himself. He placed his hands under my bottom and lifted me further up onto the bonnet of the car directly in line with his throbbing cock. He inched forward and I felt his glans penetrating my fuckhole. Another push and his cock was fully in and he started fucking me hard and deep. He was like an animal.

His pace quickened and his thrusting became harder and harder with each movement. I had never been fucked this way - out in the open by a wild animal desperate to plant his seed within me! I found David's animalistic ways erotic. Tonight I needed his cock deep inside me and I wanted him to come and explode and fill me with his seed. As David worked up to a sexual frenzy I closed my eyes and felt the first signs of my orgasm starting deep in the pit of my stomach. I also felt his hands on my nipples. Pinching and squeezing them and rolling them between thumb and forefinger. David's hard cock pounding my pussy and his hands playing with my nipples soon made me climax. As the first wave of my climax hit me I locked my legs around David's waist holding him in a vice like grip.

David let out a groan of relief as his seed exploded and shot into my pussy. He kept fucking me until his balls were empty and my pussy full. My climax erupted a split second after I felt his cum squirt into my pussy. David's thrusting eased and he leaned more heavily on me. We were both panting from the exertion, both exhausted. I could still feel David's fingers playing with my nipples.

As his cock softened it flopped out of my pussy and I felt him step away. I was enjoying the moment of sexual gratification and just lay on the bonnet of the car with my eyes closed. His hands resumed their task of nipple playing and I moaned with the sensation I was feeling.

I felt David's cock at the entrance to my pussy again - pushing its way in toward my cunt. How did he get another hard on so quickly, I thought to myself. I opened my eyes to see what David was doing and to my horror saw a stranger. As I went to push him away his hands grabbed my wrists and he pinned me down on the bonnet. I felt his cock entering my love channel. I wanted to struggle but my body refused. A feeling of butterflies in my stomach seemed to immobilise me. And then I felt it. Another orgasm ripped through my body sending little electric shocks to every part of my body. No sooner did it subside than another took its place. This time it was more intense. More electrifying! I moaned loudly with delight.

This stranger was giving me intense orgasms that I had never experienced before. His cock deep inside me he was pounding me into the bonnet of the car. Suddenly, and involuntarily, my legs clasped the stranger around his waist trapping his cock inside my pussy. As I did this his hands released their grip on my wrists and he started fondling my breasts again. We both knew that my body had submitted to his and now he could do anything he wanted to me!

His fucking increased to a frenzid speed. I felt another climax building. Was this the third or the fourth I asked myself? I felt the stranger stiffen and knew that he was about to offload his cum deep in my fuckhole. As his pounding increased so did the approach of my orgasm.

I felt his hot cum hitting my cervix. One squirt after another. It seemed to go on forever. How much cum did this stranger have? As his fucking slowed to a standstill my next orgasm hit me. This sent involuntary shock waves to all parts of my body as I writhed on the bonnet.

I sense something different about this climax. I soon found out what. I started squirting liquid out of my pussy. It was like urinating but with a different, nicer feeling. The hot liquid just pumped out of my pussy one gush after another.

It took several minutes for me to regain my composure. I virtually slid off the bonnet of the car and finished up sitting on the ground leaning against the bumper of the car. I was panting. I was wet. I was happy. I was satisfied! I looked around for the stranger but couldn't see him. He had disappeared into the night.

David was sitting on the grass close by smiling at me. I had never had a day like this in my life before.

It was the very first time I had squirted during a fuck.

12