Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make sure I take notes," said Jack with venom.

"Oh my God, Jack, I'll definitely be sucking your cock," she said pulling his face closer to her pussy. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I only wish you could fuck me with your big, hard cock," she said in a whisper for Jack and perhaps Tony to hear without her husband overhearing.

Tightening her body and arching her back, it didn't take her long to cum. Silently, having a quiet orgasm, she bit her pillow for her not to scream her lust and sexual satisfaction. Not even taking the time to enjoy the sexual afterglow, she instructed Tony.

"Take Jack's place Tony and lick my pussy while I suck Jack's cock. Bring your beautiful cock up to my lips Jack. Let me suck you," said Becky. "I need for you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste your cum before swallowing your cum," she said shocking even herself that she's become such a cock slut.

Obeying his friends' wife, Jack wiped Becky's pussy secretions from his face with the sheet before standing. With his cock at full erection, he moved to her. She reached out her hand to fondle the head of his prick before wrapping her long fingers around his cock to slowly stroke him while looking up at him. He was so handsome, especially after licking her pussy and fingering her pussy. Giving her an orgasm made him even better looking in her eyes.

Meanwhile Tony continued where Jack left off. Fingering Becky's pussy, he licked her pussy while Becky inserted Jack's cock in her mouth. A new sensation that she never thought she'd enjoy, being that she reluctantly agreed to have sex with Brian's two friends for a new car, she wondered what else she could get her husband to buy her if she had sex with two more of his friends.

* * * * *

Tossing and turning, Becky woke up out of a sound sleep. She sat up in bed and turned on the light.

"Becky. It's three in the morning," said Brian panicking. "What's wrong? Are you sick? Did you hear something? Is it a burglar? Do you smell smoke? Is there a fire? What?"

She looked at her husband and made a sour face. Afraid of everything, he was always so dramatic.

"Gees, Brian, you worry like a woman. I had a bad dream is all, a nightmare is more like it," she said. "I needed to turn on the light to get my bearings."

He put a hand to her shoulder before allowing it to slide down to cup her breast before fingering her nipple. As soon as he touched her tit, she thought of Jack touching her tits before she thought of Tony fingering her nipples.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Don't," she said not bearing her husband to touch her in a sexual way after having such a realistic dream of having sex with Jack and Tony.

"Do you remember what you dreamt?"

She looked at him. Of course I remember what I just dreamt, she wanted to say but didn't.

"No, I don't remember," she said shrugging off his hand. "I just dreamt it and woke up in the middle of my dream," she said biting her lip with foreboding while wondering if she should tell her husband her dream.

So sexually aroused and wishing Brian wasn't there so that she could masturbate herself while thinking about having sex with Jack and Tony, she was still swooning from her dream as if she was in the afterglow of having just had sex.

"What? Tell me," he said. "What's wrong?"

She looked at him as if he was intruding on her private, sexual fantasy and by asking her to tell him her dream, he was.

"No. I can't. Not now," she said looking at him looking at her. "Maybe later. The dream was too real. I need to think more about the dream first and what it meant before I tell you," she said. "Good night," she said turning off the light and rolling over.

As if he was the woman with the small bladder instead of the man, he got up out of bed.

"I have to pee," said Brian. "How the Hell am I supposed to sleep now? Tell me what the dream was," he said walking towards the bathroom.

Knowing exactly what the dream meant, she flipped her pillow to the cooler side while knowing that she'll soon not only be having hot sex with Jack and Tony but also she'll be driving her brand, new, Mustang GT.

"Later. I'll tell you later today. Happy Birthday Brian," she said.

He stopped to turn to look at her.

"Oh, that's right. It's our birthdays. Happy Birthday Becky," he said.

To be continued...

12