Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 05

Story Info
Becky relents & agrees to have sex with husband's friends.
4.7k words
4.1
92.2k
45
6

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no underage characters in this story.

*

Becky relents and finally agrees to give her husband his birthday wish and have sex with his friends in exchange for a new car.

After having her sexy dream of having sex with Jack and Tony, Becky's has already made her decision to give her husband his long, requested birthday wish of having sex with his friends. Where it was all negative and in his favor before, sexually excited about having sex with Jack and Tony now, and with Brian buying her a new car afterwards, more slanted in her favor, it was all positive now. Only, wanting to play it cool and needing to play the faithful wife reluctantly giving in to the sexual demands of her husband, Becky didn't want Brian to know that she was sexually excited about having sex with two men outside of their marriage.

Just because she was being a whore in having sex with Jack and Tony, she didn't want her husband to think of her as a whore. Better to play the forced and coerced wife than to be the willing and horny whore of a wife. Better that she saved this card instead of playing this card. Better that she saved this card to hold over his head later to make him feel not only guilty but also responsible should their marriage go down the tubes after doing what he was coercing her to do.

Perhaps later, she may need to throw up the fact in his face that he coerced and literally forced her to have sex with his two friends for the sake of a new car that she so desperately needed. Actually, she didn't desperately need a new Mustang GT when any new or used car would do. Yet, if she was going to have sex with two men that she really didn't want to have sex with, why not get what she really wants out of the deal.

"How many men must I suck for you to buy me my loaded Mustang GT?"

Watching him ponder her question, while waiting for Brian to answer her, the question resonated in her head. How many men must she suck for him to buy her a loaded Mustang GT? Seemingly not a difficult question to ask him, she needed to know the answer before agreeing to have sex with his friends. Imagining sucking a dozen of his friends for the sake of her husband buying her a new car, she imagined a dozen men cumming in her mouth and ejaculating all over her hair, face, and tits.

With group sex turning her more into a slut than a faithful wife, it was obvious to her now that her husband wanted her to be a whore not only with him but now with his friends too. Slut she could do, but whore she couldn't. She had more self-respect than to be used, abused, and passed around as a whore to suck and fuck men. Flashing his friends up skirts and down blouses is one thing for the sake of hot pillow talk and hotter sex later. Yet, allowing Brian to strip her naked and tie her to the bed for the sexual pleasure of his friends was something else entirely and not acceptable if she weren't prostituting herself for a new car.

A church going woman and a good, Catholic, parochial school girl, she'd have to change her whole persona to give Brian the woman that he obviously wanted her to be. Having sex with Jack and Tony for a new car would be straddling the line of whoredom, a place she never thought she'd go had she not had that premonition of a sexual dream last night. Then, thinking wicked, sexual thoughts, if she could do Jack and Tony, maybe she could do more of his friends too. Perhaps if Brian agreed to buy her the new kitchen he promised, the fur coat he said he would on her for their tenth anniversary, and the diamond ring he promised to buy her when he proposed to her fifteen years ago, she'd be his onetime whore. Maybe after doing Jack and Tony, for the sake of him buying her all that he promised her, she'd even agree to do all of his friends at once in a gangbang.

Disgusting and a total turn off before, she never thought about pulling a train until now. In the way that she was able to live with a cheap husband who never spent a dollar he didn't have to spend by fixing whatever was broken instead of buying anything new, once she received all that was promised her, she could life as his whore. She imagined herself parading around in sexy, skimpy outfits that showed her hot body and that were more sexually revealing than anything she's worn in the past. A happy whore, albeit a one-time whore, she imagined after having a gangbang with a gang of his friends, nothing would sexually shock her after that.

As soon as she asked the question, how many men must she suck, she pictured her new Mustang GT covered with white stains all over her 'Got To Have It Green' exterior paint. Thinking it was bird shit, it was cum spots instead. Who'd do that to her new car? Who'd cum all over her new car? Then, reality struck. For him to buy her a Mustang, she had to suck his friends. Unable to stop her mind from making the psychotic connection, no matter how many times she washed the car and no matter how much she rubbed at the spots, there for as long as she owned the car, she couldn't remove them from her car.

A worst case scenario, she imagined herself on her knees surrounded by a circle of six men. Going from one man to another man, she didn't think she could do something like that, suck the cocks of so very many men, especially when the only cock she's ever had in her mouth was her husband's cock. Yet, if she had been the one who proposed something like this to her husband, instead of being shocked by the thought of her sucking so very men and instead of putting a stop to this before it began, he'd agree to have her suck other men. Being that the way to his wallet was her having sex with other men, if he was willing to buy her a new car for having sex with only two of his friends, she wondered what else he'd buy her, if she had sex with all of his friends.

"A regular cum bath, you'd only have to suck just four of my friends," he finally said laughing as if he had to imagine the sexual scenario of her on her knees and sucking his friends. "You'd only have to suck four or my friends for me to buy you a new Mustang GT."

No way. In his dreams. She'd never suck off four of his friends. If she did that, every time they played poker, they'd be after her to serve drinks naked before sucking them all off again. Every time she swam in her pool and if they were there with her, they'd jump in the water and remove her bikini top to feel her naked tits while her husband watched from the patio.

Imagining them fondling her tits and fingering her nipples while forcing her to stick her hand down their bathing suits to force her to fondle their cocks, she imagined her husband sitting out on the patio while watching his friends having their wicked, sexual way with his wife. Then, when she climbed out of the pool topless, she imagined his friends forcing her to her knees to suck them while Brian watched and masturbated. If she opened the top to that Pandora's Box, there'd be no closing it. For her to get all that she wants by giving her husband his sexual fantasies, it would behoove her to begin slowly instead of doing all of his friends in a gangbang now.

"One. I'll agree to suck only one of your friends," she said imagining sucking Jack's cock, "but I pick which one."

As if they were bartering at an open air flea market, betting at a poker game, or arranging the odds at a sports bar, Becky negotiated with her husband as to how many men she'd willingly have sex with while he watched.

"Two," he said, "and you pick who you want to see you naked, who you want to touch and feel you, and who you'd willingly want to suck."

Glad that she was able to reduce the number of men she'd had to have sex with from four to two, she could do two of his friends. Unable to imagine anyone else but Jack seeing her naked, touching her and feeling her naked body, while she sucked his prick, she thought of all of his horny, perverted friends. Trying to think of a second man she'd be willing to have sex with, the only other man who wasn't as disgusting as the rest of them was Tony.

"Willingly want to suck? I don't want to willingly want to suck any man's cock but your cock Brian," she said playing her role as the innocent albeit coerced wife.

Nevertheless what she said in denying that she wouldn't willingly suck any man but her husband, she was still thinking about sucking Jack's cock. She'd love for him to see her naked. She'd love for him to touch her and feel her while kissing her. Definitely, she'd suck his cock. Absolutely, he could cum in her mouth and she'd swallow him anytime.

"If you want me to buy you your beloved Mustang," he said with an arrogant, dirty laugh, "you'll allow me to strip you naked, tie you to the bed, and blow two of friends while I watch.

"And you're okay with this? You're okay with two of your friends seeing me naked, touching and feeling my naked body, while I suck their cocks," she said.

Not even taking a second to think about it, he voiced his approval.

"Oh, yeah. Are you kidding me? I'd love to see you do two of my friends," he said. "That would be so hot Becky."

Seeing her husband in a different light, her game to play now, she just didn't want him to see her in a different light, that being a whore instead of his faithful, loving wife.

"Okay, I agree to do only two of your horny, perverted friends. We have a deal so long as it's not your father and/or brother that I'm doing," she said. "That's just nasty. From all of your friends that I know, I get to pick the two men."

If she was so coerced by Brian, she wouldn't mind sucking his brother, Sean, if she was drunk enough but she'd never suck his father. After Sean saw her naked when she forgot that he was sleeping on the couch drunk, every time she pleasures herself with her finger, vibrator, and/or dildo, she's thinks of Sean pleasuring her. After turning on the light and focusing her eyes to see from the darkness to the light, she can't remove the memory of her standing there in the hall and not moving while Brian's brother stared at her naked body. The weird thing about it was that instead of being embarrassed that her brother-in-law saw her naked, she was sexually excited.

Forgetting he was there while waking up half asleep in the middle of the night to pee, as if there was a trespasser in her house instead of her brother-in-law, it took her a moment to realize who was there staring at her from the living room couch. A younger version of Brian but not as cheap as his older brother, he was better looking and had a better sense of humor. Sometimes she wished she had married Sean rather than marrying Brian. Yet, with Sean 5 years younger, she'd be deemed a cougar if she had dated him instead of dating Brian back then.

"Okay," he said. "You pick the two men from my friends and not from your friends or co-workers. I'd rather see you have sex with men that I know and trust."

"Okay," she said.

Momentarily pausing in his conversation as if temporarily lost in thought, he looked at her and gave her a sexy stare. Then, not giving her more than a minute to make her selection, he asked her again.

"So, tell me, who would you pick? Which of my friends would you want to have them see you naked, touch you and feel you, while you sucked their cocks?"

"Gees, Brian, quit fucking pressuring me. Give me a minute to think about who I do. Okay?"

"Sorry," he said.

Focusing more on Brian buying her a new car, with always a downside to everything, she couldn't believe that she just agreed to have sex with two of his friends. Bad enough that they'd be seeing her naked, the thoughts of them touching her and feeling her while she sucked them was something she just couldn't imagining herself doing, even after the sexy, graphically explicit dream that she had.

"Eww, gross Brian. Especially in the way that you're looking at me now, the same way that your friends leer at me, you make it all sound so sleazy, so sordid, and so dirty. This is all so gross," she said making a sour face as if she was about to puke while waving her hands at him as if having a panic attack. "I don't know Brian. I never bargained for this when I married you. I'd have to give it some thought," she said while already knowing who she'd chose.

She looked at him as if she was totally disagreeable to his sexual proposition, instead when she was sexually excited over the prospect of having sex with Jack, his best looking friend.

"C'mon Becky, I'm sure you know already which two of my friends you want to see you naked while touching and feeling your naked body and which two of my friends you'd want to suck," he said.

Obviously, for him to say that she already know which two friends she'd have sex with, he knew her better than she thought he did. As if they were all standing there in a lineup, she pictured all of his friends. Moving down the line of his friends, after asking Jack to step forward, before asking Tony to step forward. Now she returned her focus to just two of his friends. Picturing both men naked, and not yet pondering them touching her and feeling her while she sucked them, she was just beginning to feel sexually aroused over the thought of Jack and Tony seeing her naked.

"Jack and Tony," she said. "They're always more respectful of me. They're the most gentlemanly of your friends. The rest of your friends are gross pigs who constantly stare at me, undress me with their eyes, and make lewd comments while grabbing my ass and tits whenever you're not around to defend and protect me."

"Wait, what did you just say? My friends grabbed your ass and tits? No way! When?"

"Yes. Lots of times. All the time," she said feeling good that her husband was jealous enough to say something to his friends for being sexually inappropriate with her.

"Wow, I don't believe it," he said looking as sexually excited as she looked disbelieving his outrage.

Now that he wants her to have sex with his friends, she wondered if he put his friends up to groping her, touching her and feeling her while trying to kiss her.

"They all have tried something with me, except for Jack and Tony. Every time we have a drunken party, one of them gets me alone in the kitchen and grabs my ass and gropes my tits while trying to kiss me," she said.

She figured he'd ask her who grabbed her ass and who groped her breasts while trying to kiss her but he didn't. She figured he already knew. She figured that he'd talk those of his friends who so disrespected her but he didn't volunteer to do that either. Now she knew it was all part of his slow seduction plan to get her ready to eventually have sex with his friends.

"Wow. I wish I had known that before. That's so hot," he said.

Thinking more of his sexual excitement than he did of her feelings in how she so felt about being groped, pawed, and pressured to kiss one of his friends, she was disappointed in his inability to protect her and to keep her safe. Feeling so hurt and so alone, she couldn't even count on her husband to respect how she felt about having sex with anyone but him.

"Asshole," she said.

Only thinking of himself, she couldn't believe her own husband was such a pervert. She couldn't believe that he didn't care who groped her and inappropriately touched her, so long as she told him about it so that he could, no doubt, masturbate over the thoughts of his wife having sex with another man.

"Jack and Tony it is," said Brian. "Actually, I figure you'd want to blow Jack because he's so good looking but I'd never figure you'd want to do Tony. That's a surprise."

She could only imagine the woman that he'd want to do, probably the best looking wife of one of his friends and not someone because they had a good personality or a great sense of humor. Men are so different from women in who they find attractive. All about the outside appearance with him, definitely, not the type, he'd never do an overweight woman or a woman who didn't have big tits. The one thing that she knew about him is that he's a sucker for a tall blonde with big breasts. Always making such a fuss when there's a pretty blonde on TV, with his obvious preference for blondes, she wondered why he married her with her long, chestnut hair.

"Tony makes me laugh," she said.

"But Tony is so fat," he said with a laugh while imitating how Tony lumbers when he walks. "He eats too many of the pizzas that he makes at his pizza parlor."

"Women don't think of men in the way that men think of women. Women are attracted to men more for their personalities, for their kindness, and for their big hearts than for their looks," she said. "You could take a lesson from Tony on how to be a better man and a better husband."

Ignoring her comment on becoming a better man, he was too wrapped up with her having sex with his two friends. A typical man, sex, money, his job, football, his truck, his Harley, his fishing boat, and his beer was all that mattered to him. She wondered how far down the list she was, probably, no doubt, after his beloved house resplendent with his man cave and their dog.

"Hey baby, whatever floats your boat is fine with me, so long as you have sex with two of my friends, I don't really care which," he said. "If you want to suck Tony, that's fine with me and I'm sure that will be fine with Tony too. Knowing Tony as I do, after he sees you naked and you suck him off, we'll be getting free pizzas for the rest of our lives," he said with a laugh.

God, he was such an asshole sometimes.

"Whatever floats my boat? This isn't my boat in the polluted water Brian," she said. "With you the captain of this little, sinking ship and me the obedient first mate, this is your fantasy cruise, your love boat, and not mine. I'm only doing this for the new car and if you had a modicum of respect for me, you'd never defile me by forcing me to blow two of your friends."

She looked at him with as much hurt as she looked at him with sexual excitement.

"I'm not forcing you Becky. You can still say no," he said looking at her.

She returned his look with defiance. Hearing her car horn beeping at her in the distance as if she was turning the alarm on and off, while waiting for her to get in and drive it, how could she turn down not just a new car but also a brand, new Mustang GT? There was just no way that she could say no to sucking off two of his friends for him to buy her that dream car.

"When are you going to have them come over?"

She wondered if she'd have time to get her hair done and her nails manicured before her husband paraded his two friends in her bedroom to have sex with her. For a second she thought of what she'd wear but then realizing she'd be naked, she wouldn't have to bother with picking out her clothes or looking for a matching outfit.

"Well, being that it's my birthday and my birthday wish, how about tonight?"

She looked at him as if he was nuts and she was just as nutty for going along with him.

"Tonight?"

She looked at him with as much nervousness as she looked at him with sexual excitement. Thinking about the new car, a car that she'd no doubt have for another ten years, years from now, what she had to do to get the new car would be long forgotten once she was driving her brand new, Mustang GT.

"Yeah, tonight. Once I tell Jack and Tony what this is about, I'm sure they'll drop whatever they're doing to come over to do you," he said with a snide laugh. "Correction, actually for you to do them."

Again forgetting that she'd be naked, she wondered what she should wear to an illicit sexual affair attended by her husband and his two friends. Only what did it matter? She'd be naked. Naked, naked, naked, she couldn't believe that she was willingly agreeing to be stripped naked and tied to her bed while she sucked Jack and Tony's cocks.

"Okay, tonight then," she said, "but being that it's my birthday and my birthday wish too, after I do your two friends, we go to the Ford dealership tomorrow morning and order the new Mustang."

12