Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife gangbangs hubby's friends for car, kitchen, fur & ring.
4.5k words
4.19
74.9k
50
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no underage characters in this story.

*

Becky finds a way to get what she wants while giving Brian what he wants. She agrees gangbang all of her husband's friends in exchange for him buying her a new car, giving her a new kitchen, and buying her the fur coat and diamond ring that he promised to buy her years ago.

Ready to change the rules a bit more in her favor, her way of getting everything that she so wanted for so very long, Becky wondered how she could use what her husband wants from her to get what she wants from him. Totally against having sex with any man but her husband, after saying no for three years, she relented and agreed to have sex with two of her friends, after she dreamt about doing his two friends.

As if envisioning the whole sexy scenario of Jack and Tony seeing her tied to the bed naked and having sex with her, Becky was now excited about them seeing her naked and having sex with them. Now yearning to know what it feels like to have sex with another man other than her husband, Brian, she could almost feel his two friends touching her and feeling her where no wife should ever be touched and felt by a man other than her husband. Wanting and needing to masturbate over the thought of having sex with them, she could just imagine Jack fingering her while eating her pussy. She could just imagine sucking his Jack's cock while Tony fingered her and licked her pussy. After giving Jack a blowjob, she imagined taking Tony's cock in her mouth too.

With her becoming sexually aroused over the thoughts of doing both men while her husband watched and masturbated, it occurred to her, as her way of getting everything that she so wanted and everything that she so deserved, why not do more of his friends? Originally Brian wanted her to do four of his friends while she only agreed to do one of his friends, Jack, his best looking friend. With her now agreeing to having sex with two of her friends, now for her to get all that she wants and all that was promised to her, she'd willingly agree to have sex with four of his friends. Moreover, not seeing much of a difference having sex with two or with four of his friends, with a gangbang being a gangbang, if she willingly agreed to have sex with four of his friends, then she'd willingly agree to have a gangbang.

Yet, for her to be so sexually used and abused by his Brian's friends, wanting him to up the ante, her husband would have to agree to give her all that he promised to buy her in the past but still hasn't. So long as her husband agreed to give her a new kitchen and buy her the fur coat and diamond that he promised to buy her so long ago, in addition to her new car, she'd agree to have sex with all four of his friends. She'd agree for them to gangbang her. Being that she agreed to do two of his friends anyway, why not get it over with and do all of his friends? If she only did two of his friends, knowing that he'd bring up her having sex with more of his friends again anyway, as a onetime offer, why not give him all that he wants now instead of having to go through this again later? Done with swinging sex, hopefully, she'd never have to go through with this ever again.

"Brian?"

Becky called her husband from the kitchen and waited for him to get up from his chair, turn off the TV, and give her his undivided attention.

"What is it Becky?"

Never getting up from his chair and immediately turning off the TV before, he walked to the kitchen. He was so much more solicitous of her now that she agreed to have sex with two of his friends.

"We need to talk."

Ready to return to the living room and turn on his TV, he looked at her as if to say, we are talking. We're talking now.

"Talk? What about?"

As if unable to walk any further where he'd be out of the range of the remote control of the cable box, he said from the threshold between the living room and the kitchen.

"I was just thinking," she said while giving him that naughty smile she gives him when she wants him to do her a favor.

He looked at her and grimaced a smile.

"Oh, oh," he said. "Why do I always feel as if I'm Ricky and you're Lucy, whenever you tell me that you've been thinking?" He looked at her looking at him. "Okay, I'll bite. Tell me what you were thinking."

Knowing he'd be pleased about her agreeing to a four, man gangbang, along with the new car that he's already agreed to buy her, she just hoped that he'd go for it all in buying her a new kitchen, a fur coat, and a diamond ring. It wasn't as if she was blackmailing him to buy her all these things. These were things he had already promised to buy her so very long ago. He promised to buy her a diamond when they were engaged fifteen years ago and never did. He promised to buy her a fur coat on their tenth anniversary and five years later, he still hasn't. He's promised to buy her a new kitchen ever since they bought the house and he hasn't done that either. As far as she's concerned, he owes her and if he wants her to do his friends, he needs to open his wallet and buy her all that he promised he would.

"Well, instead of doing just two of your friends. What if I did four of your friends?"

Knowing there'd be a reaction in the way of his football team winning the Super Bowl, she stood and waited for his exuberant response.

"What?" He looked at her with a face full of sexually excited surprise. "You'd do four of my friends instead of just two? Seriously? Are you kidding me? No way! I can't believe you just agreed to have group sex with all of my friends," he said staring at her with a happy smile. "You'd make me the happiest man on Earth," he said.

"Seriously, I'll do four of your friends instead of just two of your friends," she said returning his smile.

"Oh my God, Becky. I can't believe this. I feel as if I just won the lottery," he said looking at her looking at him. "Wait," he said looking at her as if she was a used car salesman trying to sell him a used car.

"What?"

She looked at him annoyed that he didn't just jump at her offer to so his four friends in a nasty gangbang.

"I don't get it. Why would you now agree to do four of my friends now all of a sudden, when for three years, I had such a difficult time in getting you to agree to do any of my friends? What's the catch? Why would you suddenly want to do four of my friends when it was such an issue for you to do two of my friends?"

As if she just ate the canary, she smiled her best Cheshire cat smile.

"Well, of course, along with Jack and Tony, I get to pick the two other of your friends that I'd agree to do."

"Okay, that's not a problem. I agree for you to choose whichever two of my friends you want to add to our little, private party," he said. "Yet, knowing you in the way that I do, I know there's something else that you want for you to agree to pull a train."

She looked at him and smiled in the way that she smiled at him before telling him that her mother and/or her sister was coming for an extended visit. Yet, her mother and/or sister weren't coming to visit her. What she had in mind was much better than that.

"The catch is, for you to get what you so want, you must give me what I so want," she said.

Knowing she had him over a barrel, she looked at him and smiled. She knew after agreeing to a gangbang that he'd do along with whatever she wanted.

"Okay, I'll play your game. Besides a forty-thousand dollar plus new car," he said looking at her with attitude and as if he was ready to calculate the monetary cost of her new, additional demands. "What is it that you so want?"

She gave him her best cheesecake smile. The one she usually gives him when she wants him to take her out somewhere.

"Nothing that I having been asking you for and nothing that you haven't already promised to buy me before," she said so innocently batting her long eye lashes over her big, brown eyes.

Giving him the full effect of what she so wanted and what she so needed, she stood by the old stove, opened the door of the outdated refrigerator, opened the door of their old dishwasher, and opened and closed a few of her broken cabinet doors before turning her attention to the sink.

"Okay, okay, I get it. I really don't need to ask you what you want, to know what you want," he said. "In addition to the car, you want me to buy you more food to stockpile the kitchen and new dishes and silverware. Right?"

"Brian?"

"Just kidding. You want the new kitchen that you've been asking me to buy you for years and that I promised to buy you but never did," he said.

"Yes," she said. "What else?"

"What else? You mean for you to gangbang my four friends, there's more than me buying you a forty-thousand plus dollar new Mustang GT and spending God knows how much for a new kitchen, at least fifty or sixty thousand dollars."

"Yes," she said unabashed.

He looked at her with guilt.

"You want the fur coat that I promised to buy you on our tenth anniversary but never did," she said rolling his eyes. "Right? Is that it?"

"Yes," she said. "What else?"

She gave him her best smile.

"Oh, God, there's more? For you to gangbang my friends is really going to cost me, isn't it?"

The proud smile that a wife gives her husband, she gave him the same smile that she gave him when he promised he'd buy her a fur coat and a diamond ring. She gave him the same smile now that she gave him when they were on their Honeymoon in Bermuda, and when each of their children were born.

"If you want me to give you what you want, then you must give me what I want," she said.

As if there was a silent drumroll, she waited for his response.

"Okay, okay, I agree to buy you the diamond ring that I promised to buy you when we were first engaged but never did. Right? Am I right? That's it isn't it?"

She looked at him with a sense of satisfaction that the pressure of having to ask her again for all the things he promised her and never bought her was over.

"Yes," she said.

Knowing he would, even though his sexual foray into a dark place outside of his marriage would cost him a small fortune, she waited for him to agree to her new demands.

"So, lemme get this straight," he said counting off on his fingers. "Between buying the new car, giving you a new kitchen, and buying you a fur coat and a diamond ring, this is going to cost me about one-hundred-fifty-thousand dollars," he said.

She looked at him, sighed, made a face, and rolled her eyes.

"It isn't as if you don't have the money Brian. Your father left you a small fortune when he died and you haven't spent a penny of it," she said. "Knowing you, forgetting about all the promises you made me and the new car that I so desperately need, I figured you'd buy yourself a new truck, a new boat, and/or a new camper, along with season football tickets."

Waiting for him to agree to her terms was excruciating. Yet, in a way, Brian asking her to do his friends couldn't have come at a better time. After saying no to him for three years to have sex with his friends, she was now ready to do whatever she needed to do to get all that she wanted.

"Okay, okay, for you to do all four of my friends, is that it, the car, the kitchen, the coat, and the ring?"

"Yes," she said.

He looked at her as if he had an epiphany.

"Now that I'm opening the vault, maybe I should treat myself and buy a new truck, a new boat, a new camper, and season football tickets too," he said with excitement.

"You should treat yourself," said Becky. "You work hard and deserve to have all those things that you so enjoy having."

He looked at her with lust in the way that he always looks at her.

"Okay, I agree to buy you everything that I promised to buy you for you to pull a train with my friends," he said smiling at her as if she had just told him that she was getting a big raise with a huge bonus. "So, are we done here? Is that it? Is that all that you want?"

She looked at him with the same look that she gave him when she asked for him to agree to buy her all that he promised.

"No," she said looking at him in the way that he always looked at her when he was about to say something so sexually inappropriate to her. "There's just one more thing."

"One more thing? Seriously? Are you kidding me? What else could you possibly want? What now? What is it? Tell me. I really need to know. If it's new shoes, you can buy those yourself," he said with defiance. "You earn nearly as much as I do."

"All of my money goes to household expenses Brian. You know that and all of your money goes in your pocket and secret bank accounts," she said with attitude.

"Okay, okay, what is it now? What more do you want from me now to do the one lousy thing that I ask you to do, have a gangbang with my friends?" As soon as he said that, he started laughing.

Even he thought that was a ridiculous statement.

"It's something sexual?"

Immediately, he stopped laughing.

"Something sexual?" He looked at her in the way she always looked at him whenever he was asking her to flash his friends. "What would you want that's more sexual than having my four friends see you naked, touch you, feel you, and lick your pussy before you suck their cocks?"

Already knowing his reaction to her request, she gave him an uncomfortable smile.

"I want them all to fuck me," she said.

He looked stunned. He looked angry. He looked at her as if she was nuts.

"What? You want them all to fuck you?"

Waiting for her to respond, he stared at her as if to make sure that he heard her correctly.

"Yes, I want to have sexual intercourse with all of them. Being that you're the only man I've ever known sexually, I want to know that it's like to have four different men make love to me before fucking me," she said giving him a naughty look. "That's what a gangbang is after all, sucking and fucking, isn't it?"

Easier for her to get all that she wanted materialistically, she knew to get what she wanted sexually would be the tricky part of her negotiation.

"Oh, no, no way. I won't disrespect you, my wife, by having my four friends fuck you," he said. "That's just wrong. That's just nasty. Sorry, Becky, but that will never happen."

She sighed, rolled her eyes, made a face, and shrugged again.

"It's not disrespectful enough for you to tie me to the bed naked and blindfolded me while your friends have their wicked, sexual way with my naked body and while I suck their cocks and they cum in my mouth and I swallow their cum? With me sucking them all instead of fucking them all, how could they already be more disrespectful of me, your wife, than that? If you and all of your friends are going to have some sexy fun, then I want to have some sexy fun too," she said.

Brian looked at his wife. Being that it was her body and with him obviously having no choice in the matter, he seemed ready to having his four friends fuck his wife. In the way that she relented to have two of his friends see her naked, touch and feel her, and lick her pussy, instead of having none of his friends having sex with her, obviously, he needed to relent too. He needed to allow her to have her little fuck fest to go along with her suck orgy.

"Other than Jack and Tony, which other two of my friends would you want to do you?"

He looked at his wife with as much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Probably Mike and Jim. They're both kind of sexy," she said.

As if in thought, he nodded his head.

"So, it's a deal. I order you a new car, redo the kitchen, and buy you a fur coat and a diamond ring for you to suck and fuck Jack, Tony, Mike, and Jim," he said.

Becky nodded to him in the way that he just nodded to her.

"Yes," she said.

Still in shock that she agreed to a gangbang with his four friends, what would get her through the experience would be to think of her new car, her new kitchen, her fur coat, and her diamond ring. One night of nasty sex with four men and she'd receive years of pleasure from all that her husband would buy her. Sadly, it took her to prostitute herself to get all that she wanted and all that her husband had already promised to buy her but didn't.

"Okay, a gangbang it is," he said. "But you're going to have to give me plenty of pillow talk and sex whenever and wherever I want it," he said. "Moreover..."

* * * * *

"Moreover? Oh no. No moreover," she said shooting him a dirty look. "Moreover what?"

Having already opened Pandora's Box in agreeing to a gangbang, she shouldn't be surprised that there was more in the box to surface.

"If I agree to something sexual for you in allowing you to fuck my four friends, you must do something sexual for me too," he said.

Good God. With her agreeing to gangbang his four friends, what more sexual could there be?

"Something sexual for you? What else do you want me to sexually do for you that I'm not already agreeing to sexually do now?" She gave him a nervous, little laugh.

Brian looked at his wife as if debating what he was about to say next.

"The next time that your mother and/or sister stays overnight," he said. "I want—"

"My mother? My sister? Oh, God, what now? Not my mother and sister, Brian," she said with a pained look on her face while not allowing him to finish his request. "That's just wrong. That's just nasty. No, I can't do that. I won't do that, not with either of them. I'd be so embarrassed," she said.

Now he was the one who sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You haven't even given me a chance to tell you what I want you to do," he said.

She shook her head as if already saying no to his perverse request.

"I already have a good idea what you'd want to do with my mother and/or sister," she said sighing, making a sour face, and rolling her eyes again.

"Just hear what I have to say first Becky," he said.

"Okay, go ahead and tell me what it is you want but it better not be nasty Brian or I'll call off this whole think and drive the shit car that I have now and live with the crappy kitchen that I've had to live with for fifteen years," she said.

Again as if there was a silent drumroll, he looked at her before speaking.

"I want you to expose them to me," he said.

"Pardon?"

She knew what he said, she just couldn't believe that he said it. It wasn't enough that he wanted her to humiliate herself by having group sex with his friends, now he wanted to include her mother and sister in his debauchery too. Seemingly the perverse sex life of Brian never ends.

"I want to see them naked," he said.

"What? Oh, my God, Brian. That's so gross? You want to see my mother naked?"

"Yes," he said.

"Why?"

"Your mother's hot. She's an older version of you. I wouldn't mind seeing her without her clothes," he said.

"And you want to see my baby sister naked too?"

"Yes, of course," he said. "Who wouldn't? Being that you two could be twins, identical twins. Seeing your sister naked will remind me what you looked like five years ago."

"Asshole," she said punching him in the shoulder. "And how in the Hell am I supposed to accomplish you seeing my mother and sister naked?"

"I don't know, you figure it out. Maybe the next time you're in the bathroom with your mother, while she's showering and you're doing your hair, you call me to get something, a towel perhaps. Instead of knocking or leaving it by the door, I just barge right in," he said.

"Actually, my mother is easy to see naked. I know how you can see my Mom naked," she said with a dirty laugh.

"How?"

"She always walks around wearing just her loose towel after her shower while doing her hair," she said. "When she puts her arms up to do her hair, her towel always slips down enough for you to see most of her tits."

"Yeah? So?"

"She's very ticklish. Before she emerges from the bathroom, you go in her room, as if to fix something and come up behind her and I'll tickle her. Then, when her towel falls and with her not knowing you're there in the room, you'll be right there to see her naked," she said.

12