Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wishing he wasn't even there watching, she shot him a dirty look. Definitely, she'd be more sexually agreeable to having sex outside of her marriage if her husband wasn't there watching.

"The only way that I'd agree to his birthday wish is if I picked which of his friends to have sex with me and I picked the four of you because I consider you friends, close friends," she said. "Of course, I picked you, Jack, because you're so wicked good looking," she said looking from Jack to look at Tony. "And I picked you Tony because you always make me laugh and I always feel so comfortable around you. I picked you Mike because I've always had a secret crush on you and I picked you Jim because you're so sexy," she said turning red.

"I'm glad to be included in this small, private group," said Tony giving her a smile. "My mother said that because I wasn't born good looking that I should make people laugh instead. I've become the fat, funny man. And for the record, I love making you laugh Becky. You have such a beautiful smile and you get my humor."

"So, let's get this show going. As part of our agreed upon deal, I'm going to be sitting right here watching," said Brian.

"We agreed that if you guys give my wife cunnilingus and give her an orgasm then, she'll suck your dicks before fucking you. We agreed that you can cum in her pussy or in her mouth while touching her and feeling her anywhere. We also agreed that if you cum in her mouth, she'll swallow. As long as Becky does all of that, I agreed to buy her a new car, a loaded, Mustang GT, give her a dream kitchen, and buy her the fur coat and diamond ring that I promised her but never bought her."

"Damn," said Tony. "Who do I have to have sex with for you to buy me a new, loaded, Mustang GT? I'd do you for that car Brian," he said.

"Funny Tony but I only have sex with my wife," said Brian.

"I wish I could say the same thing, that I only have sex with my husband," said Becky.

"Sweet," said Jack. "Have you picked the color of the car Becky?"

"Yes, I have. I wanted orange but it's not available on the 2014, so I'm going with Gotta Have It Green," she said, "with black leather interior or white leather if it's available. They haven't announced the interior colors yet."

"C'mon, let's get the show on the road," said Brian again. "Take of your clothes Jack. You too Tony, Jim, and Mike. Strip. It's not fair that Becky is the only one naked."

"Damn, if I knew I'd be naked, I would have worn my musclebound suit instead of my fat suit," said Tony with a laugh that made everyone laugh.

Jack was first out of his clothes while Tony was still sitting on the bed to remove his socks and shoes. Then, Mike and Jim were naked while Tony was still getting undressed.

To be continued...

12