Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 10

Story Info
Mother-in-law teases Brian, Becky flashes Brian to her Mom.
4.6k words
4.33
63.5k
50
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother-in-law is who Brian wants and is who Brian gets. With a promise made and a promise kept, Becky's shapely mother and sexy sister come for a visit.

With the unmistakable smell of bacon and coffee awakening him, Brian got out of bed with a huge woody. Having just peed a couple of hours before, he seemingly needed to pee again. That's what he gets for drinking beer after 9pm. Normally having to pee really bad as soon as he got out of bed, he was more interested in food than in relieving himself.

With Becky still in bed asleep beside him, he was more than curious to know who the chef was cooking breakfast. Maybe they have a ghost who likes to cook. Maybe he's so hungry that he imagined that he smelled bacon sizzling and coffee brewing. Becky used to make breakfast all the time when they were first married, now with both of them always in a rush, most times they grab a cup of coffee and burn a couple of pieces of toast. Sundays are the only days she'll make breakfast but only if they weren't out late partying Saturday night. Now, more interested in sex than in food, he hasn't been eating and drinking as much since Becky had her gangbang.

As if he imagined her or dreamt her and she magically appeared, Anna May, Becky's mother, stood by the stove making breakfast when Brian walked in the kitchen. As soon as he saw the sexy, nearly non-existent nightgown that she was wearing without having the appropriate modesty of wearing a bathrobe, momentarily he forgot that he had a huge erection that stiffened out his pajama bottom. Adding to his horniness, there's something so sexy about a woman cooking breakfast while wearing a sexy nightgown, especially when that woman is forbidden fruit in the way that his mother-in-law was.

Her side profile caught his immediate attention as if she was standing there naked. Seeing the erotic impressions of her big breasts through her sheer nightgown as soon as he enter the brightly lit kitchen, he wondered if she knew that he could see as much as her as he was seeing. With her showing so much of her shapely body, tit for cock, unembarrassed that he obviously had a huge erection in her presence, he was curious to know her reaction to her seeing his erect prick that tented his pajama bottom. After he confessed his sexual feelings to his wife for her mother and his lustful desire for her sister, he was surprised that Becky didn't veto his sexual attraction to them. Instead, going along with his forbidden lust, she encouraged him with her promise to not only flash him her mother and sister's naked bodies but also to flash them his cock. Wow!

Being that he had awakened feeling so horny, emboldened in his exhibitionism and perversely perverted in his sexual desire for her mother, he wanted his mother-in-law to see his stiff pole sticking straight out in his pajama. Immediately, no longer wondering what her reaction would be, he received his hoped for answer with her sexually, erotic stare. With her eyes going right to his erect cock and glued there, encouraging him to do even more in flashing his mother-in-law, she did a double take. In the way that he always talked to his mother-in-law's tits, she now talked to his erect prick.

"Good morning," she said. "How are you?"

In the way that she greeted the dog and patted him on the head, he hoped she'd greet his cock the same way. He'd love for her to rub the head of his cock as if his stiff prick was a dirty dog. He'd love for his cock to move up the side of her face and trace her mouth in the way that the dog licks the side of her face always tries to impale his tongue between her lips. If only his cock could speak, his prick would answer her. Surely she wasn't asking him how he was, addressing his engorged penis by staring at his erection in the way he hoped she would and in the way that he was staring at her exposed cleavage now, she was asking his cock how he was.

In the horny way he felt at that moment, he'd love to fuck his mother-in-law's tits before parting her lips with his cock. A woman so good and so kind but from a different and more innocent generation, he wondered if she sucked cock. He wondered if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth. He wondered if she swallowed. He wondered if she wanted him as much as he wanted her. As soon as he thought that, with her making pancakes, he had the visualization of creaming Anna May's big tits with cum in the way that syrup coated his pancakes.

As if daring him to do so by her staring at his erection, he was so tempted to pull out his cock to show her just how happy his cock was to see her. Hard and ready for action, he wished she'd reach out her motherly hand and touch his cock and feel his cock through his pajamas in the way that he so wanted to reach out his horny hand to touch her tits and feel her ass through her nightgown. Yet, something she's never seen of him before, it was enough that he was flashing her his stiff erection, albeit hidden inside his pajama bottom. With her flashing him her nearly naked breasts, he so wanted to flash her his naked cock.

He loved how his mother-in-law wears those oh, so tight button blouses that seemingly are a size too small. With her big breasts pushing open her button holes to allow him to see her exposed, low cut bra and cleavage, he knew that if he stood sideways she could see more of his cock. Posing so that she could see more of his partially exposed prick, he knew that there was a lot of thick, long, hairy, pink skin clearly visible that his mother-in-law could see through his pushed open, pee hole. That is, if she was looking and sexually excitingly she was more than looking, nearly burning the pancakes, she staring. Apparently by wearing such a revealing nightgown in front of her always horny son-in-law, Anna May is as much a voyeur as she is an exhibitionist. With her staring at his cock and him staring at all that she was showing, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes to make sure that he was seeing what he was seeing and wasn't dreaming. As if she was illuminated by a spotlight, the bright morning sunlight that flooded in through the kitchen window made it obvious that she wasn't wearing anything beneath her sheer, nearly see-through, sexy nightie. Oh, my God, how hot is that? Obviously seeing the clear, unobstructed outline of his mother-in-law's naked, curvy body through the thin material of her nightgown, not even looking away long enough to blink his eyes, he looked at her as if he was seeing a nearly naked ghost.

"I didn't know you were coming for a visit," he said making idle conversation as his excuse to stare longer at all that his mother-in-law was showing.

"Not planned in advance, I didn't know that I was coming for a visit either. Becky called and asked me to come," she said giving him a sexy smile that no mother-in-law should ever give her horny son-in-law who was standing there with a massive erection while she was standing there in her sexy nightgown.

As if willing it to do so by purposely pulsating his prick, in his feeble attempt to tease Anna May to touch him, he wished his cock would poke out of his pajama bottoms and make a surprise appearance. In the way that her errant nightgown strap fell and the top of her nightgown loosened to expose even more of the fullness of her magnificent breast, he so wished that her tit would magically fall out of her nightgown while she flipped pancakes. With her big tits jiggling and her nightgown top lowering with her every subtle, albeit erotic movement, just a little more and he could see her areola. Mesmerized by the sexy sight of the tops of her meaty breasts, if only her nightgown would fall just a little lower her nipple would be completely exposed.

As if she was a stripper giving him a private, sexy, slow, striptease show, with him already having a huge erection, he wished his mother-in-law would offer to give him a lap dance. Sitting on him facing him while smothering his face in her breasts as if her tits were two giant pillows, he'd love for her to hang those big boobs down in his face. Encouraged by her heated stares of his erection, as if his cock was an opera star mime and her stares were his curtain call bravos, he wished his cock would make an encore appearance to take a stiff bow. If his cock did free itself from his pajama bottom, acting if he didn't know his cock was so exposed and sticking out of his pajamas, he wondered what her reaction would be to seeing his exposed prick. Would she be terribly offended or sexually excited? Would she stare or would she look away?

"When did you get here Anna May?" He wondered if Becky's younger sister, Susannah was here visiting too.

Having only seen her from the back and from the side, when she turned to face him, as if begging him to touch her, his eyes widened, his lust for her heightened, and his cock hardened. In the way that she obviously could see the exposed side of his prick when he faced her sideways, when she faced him head-on, clearly he could see not only the impressions her nipples made in her nightgown but also her dark areolas and the entire shapely outline of her breasts. Oh, my God, never has he seen so much of his mother-in-law's naked body. As if he was having a wet dream while fully awake, he thought he'd ejaculate right there in his pajamas.

As if her pale blue nightgown was made from transparent, colored cellophane, did she know that he could see so much of her curvaceous body? Did she care that he could see so much of her voluptuous body? Or was she teasing him in the way that he hoped he was teasing her? Was she teasing him by showing him most of her exposed breasts as much as he hoped he was teasing her by showing her the side of his exposed cock?

With big tits running in their family, Becky's tits were only a tad smaller than her mother's big breasts. Becky a full C cup and with Anna May probably a small D cup, Susannah had to be a whopping, double D cup, made even more obvious by her small stature. As if there was a forbidden forest beneath her nightgown, that he'd love to part with his fingers, his tongue, and/or his cock, the dark shadow of her bushy, pubic hair made it appear that she was wearing black panties when she wasn't wearing any panties at all.

"Late last night," she said staring down at the pitched tent his cock made in his pajama bottom again before giving her son-in-law her best southern belle smile.

"Oh," he said while wondering what else he could say to prolong him staring at her.

Did she want him to catch her staring at the impression his erection made in his pajama bottom? While imagining her naked, did she know that he was staring at her in the way that she was staring at him? Brian figured that if his mother-in-law wasn't self-conscious about showing him her nearly naked body and most of her big breasts than he shouldn't feel guilty about showing her his enormous erection. Tit for cock, exhibitionism and voyeurism at its best, he loved playing this sexy game of flashing.

"Didn't Becky tell you we were coming?" She looked at him to give her that sexy smile again.

"No," he said returning her sexy look with soulful lust.

Done with making pancakes, Anna May walked over to her son-in-law to give him a hug and a squeeze tight enough to make him imagine what it would feel like to fuck his sexy mother-in-law. Impaling her soft belly with his stiff prick, his cock was so hard that it didn't even bend when she pressed her nearly naked body against his nearly naked body. He wondered if she felt his prick stabbing her. How could she not feel his cock poking her? He wondered if she hugged him just to press his cock against her in the way that he loved it when she pressed her tits against him. So tempted to reach down to cup her sweet, shapely ass cheeks in his hand, it took all the self-control he had not to do that to Becky's mother. Content instead to rest his hands at the top of her buttocks and with his fingers resting lower to explore more of her round, firm ass, she gave him a kiss on the lips that lasted a little longer than it should have.

"Sorry that I missed your birthday last week Brian. A belated Happy Birthday to you," she said looking in his eyes as if they were lovers before giving him another kiss.

"That's okay. It was just another birthday," he said suddenly thinking about Becky having gangbang sex with Jack, Tony, Mike, and Jim.

This time, turning her head sideways and closing her eyes, her kiss lasted a little longer and he so wanted to slip her his tongue. An uncomfortable moment with his cock pressing against her soft belly and with her big tits pressed against his muscular chest, he was glad when she broke off the kiss before he made a fool of himself and French kissed his mother-in-law.

"Just another birthday? Every birthday is a milestone in your life," she looked at him and laughed. As if stroking him in the way she does with the dog, she ran a slow hand down his chest and stomach. Accidentally or deliberately, her long, manicured fingers briefly brushed by his cock before she pulled her hand away. "What does it feel like to be forty?"

Hoping flattery will get him everything that he wanted from her and with her not looking her age and with him not having to lie, he complimented her.

"I guess you wouldn't know what it feels to be forty being that you're not forty yet," he said with a sly laugh while taking a step back before he did something he'd regret.

She laughed but in the way that she fluffed out her hair, he could tell that she enjoyed the focused attention that he was paying her.

"I wish. I'm well past fifty and have been a proud member of AARP for a few years now," she said.

"Well, you don't look like a senior citizen to me," he said wrapping an arm around her waist to give her another hug. "You look ten years younger than you do. You look forty-something instead of fifty-something," he said leaning into her.

"Thank you," she said.

With her big breast resting on his hand and his forearm, he could feel the heavy weight of her big tit. He was so tempted to turn his hand palm up and cup her breast while fingering her nipple. Only inches away, her nipple was right there. Instead he was content to peer down her nightgown top at her cleavage and at the tops of her breasts that she was displaying.

"To answer your question what it feels like to be forty years old, I feel old," he said moving his arm away while wondering what his mother-in-law would do if he grabbed her ass or groped her breast.

Losing his resistance, he wished he had the nerve to take her in his arms and kiss her again while touching and feeling in all the places that he'd love to touch and feel her. Especially after she kissed him three times, wondering what it would feel like to French kiss his mother-in-law, he was so tempted to part her lips with his tongue while feeling her big tits and/or her shapely ass through her nightgown. After Becky had her fun with her gangbang, knowing that there'd be no repercussions from his wife, he already had the go ahead from Becky to seduce not only her mother but also her sister. Only, he didn't know how Anna May would feel about having sex with her son-in-law. After what Becky told him about her mother being ticklish, a way for him to get some cheap, free feels of her tits, he was so tempted to tickle her. He wondered if he tickled her while accidentally on purpose feeling her tits if she'd tickle him while accidentally on purpose feeling his cock.

Realizing that he was being so juvenile in his feeble attempts to seduce his mother-in-law, as Becky promised she would, he needed help from his wife to see all that he wanted and needed to see of Anna May. For to invite her mother here so soon, her flashing plan had to be something good. With him already ordering her the new car, planning the remodeled kitchen, and buying her the fur coat and diamond ring, she was busy giving him what he wanted too. Forcing himself to behave, not wanting to ruin whatever Becky had planned, he controlled himself from French kissing and feeling up his wife's mother. He forced himself not to feel her big tits and finger her already erect nipples. Still, so wanting for feel her round, firm ass, he so wanted to tickle her. Yet, not wanting to ruin Becky's plan to tickle her mother when just out of the shower and wearing only a towel, he decided to bide his time and wait for his wife in helping him to see her mother naked.

Already sexually excited by all that he was already seeing of his shapely mother-in-law and all that she was showing him of her, he only wished they were both naked when she hugged him and squeezed him. Instead of impaling her soft tummy with his stiff cock, in and out and up and down, he'd love to impale her warm, wet pussy with his hard prick. Unable to help himself from looking, leering actually, Brian stared down at the long line of cleavage his mother-in-law was always proud to show men. From the mailman to the UPS and FedEx drivers to the grocery store stock clerks, there's not a man that his mother-in-law hasn't flashed them her cleavage. Having masturbated over the thoughts of her topless and/or naked hundreds of times before, he imagined her looking much like Becky looks naked.

Excited that this weekend could be the best weekend of his life, after Becky not only promised to flash her mother's naked body to him but also to flash his cock to her mother, he couldn't wait to see what she had planned. He only wished his sexy sister-in-law, Susannah, was here too. Killing two birds with one stone, being that Susannah was the slutty one in the family, he'd love to see Becky's 30-year-old, kid sister naked too. He'd love to see the reaction on Becky's kid sister's face when his wife flashed his cock to her sister. With her mother looking like an older version of his wife, his sister-in-law was the younger version of Becky too. Obviously for one to look so much like the other, the gene pool in this family was very strong.

With Anna May only 19-years-old when Becky was born and looking ten years younger than her 54-year-old age, if Becky looked anything like her Mom twenty years from now, when she was 54-years-old, he wouldn't mind her looking like that at all. Definitely, not Becky, not Susannah, and not Anna May, he wouldn't kick any of these hot women out of bed for eating crackers. His mother-in-law was the definition of a MILF and true to the definition of the word, he'd love to fuck his wife's mother. He'd love for his mother-in-law to look up at him with her big, brown eyes while sucking his prick. In the way that Jack ejaculated in Becky's mouth, he'd not only love to ejaculate in his mother-in-law's mouth but also in his sister-in-law's mouth too.

Not sure why he so wanted to have sex with his mother-in-law when he had a younger version of her with Becky in his bed already, he just did. No doubt, probably the same reason why he wanted to have sex with his sexy sister-in-law was the same reason why he wanted to have sex with his shapely mother-in-law. Keeping it all in the family, how hot would that be going from Becky to her mother and to her sister. In the way that Becky had a gangbang with his four, horny friends, he'd love to have a threesome with her mother and sister. Alas with her sister not here, he'd settle for having one-on-one sex with her mother.

Since his wife had already made her sexual moves on his four, horny friends by agreeing to have a gangbang, he was glad that his father-in-law was no longer in the picture so that he could make his sexual moves on his mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Divorced soon after she gave birth to Susannah, he didn't understand why someone who looks like her hasn't hooked up with another man. Having had a few dates and a few, brief, romantic encounters, Anna May hasn't had another steady man in her life. Granted, it's not easy for a woman with the baggage of two, young children to find a man to take on that responsibility but her good looks and shapely body was a sweet dessert that any man could swallow after providing the continued support for their meals.

12