Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of looking away and instead of being a gentleman to preserve his sister-in-law's modesty, Sean stared at Becky's naked ass and pussy and stared even longer and harder when Susannah's raised her sister's legs to show Sean more. In the way that he did when he saw her naked that one time when she stood facing him in the hall as if she was a deer caught in headlights, he stared at her now. Then, with Becky's hands still cuffed behind her back, in the way that Becky pulled her nightgown over her head to exposed her naked body to her son-in-law, Anna May pulled Becky's sweatshirt over her face to expose her bra to Sean.

"Mother!" Becky screamed through the thick material of her sweatshirt while struggling but with Susannah holding her from behind and with her wrists cuffed behind her back, there was little that she could do to stop what they were about to do next. "What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? I'm just showing your bra to Sean in the way that you showed Brian my naked body. "Oh, is this a front snapper Becky?"

"Mother! Don't you dare! I mean it. I swear to God if you expose my tits to Sean, I'll be so pissed. You'll never see your grandchildren again. How's that for starters? If you show Brain my tits, I'll--," said Becky.

"Oops, too late," said Anna May unhooking Becky's front snapping bra and allowing her C cup breasts to fall out and expose themselves.

Jumping, pulling, turning, and twisting while Susannah held her in place, Anna May moved Becky's bra cups out of the way by placing Becky's tits over them. She gave Sean an unobstructed view of her daughter's tits, nipples, and areolas.

"Holy shit! Wow!" Sean looked from Becky to Susannah to Anna May and back to Becky. "This is so outrageous," he said laughing. "This is so hot. Nice tits Becky," he said laughing while staring at Becky's big boobs.

"Brian, help me. Do something. This is so embarrassing," she said.

Brian looked from his wife to look at his brother while giving him a shrug.

"What's going on here? Why would you do that to your own daughter and sister?" Addressing his question to Anna May and Susannah, he looked to his brother.

"Payback," said Susannah.

"Payback," said Anna May.

"Payback?" Sean looked from Becky to Susannah and back to Becky again.

Staring at his nearly naked sister-in-law, looking from her pussy to her tits, he was unable to remove his eyes from her nude body in the way that Brian was unable to remove his focused stare from his naked mother-in-law and topless sister-in-law previously. A family of exhibitionists and voyeurs, who obviously all knew they'd all get what they needed to show and see, the sexual behavior of voyeurism and exhibitionism was beyond what was appropriate.

"After she pulled down Brian's pajama top to expose his penis to me, she took exception to me looking at his cock. Then, she thought it was funny to not only lift my nightgown over my head but also to tie it over my head to expose my naked body to Brian for prolonged viewing," said Anna May. "Having to remain there with my arms over my head and so nakedly exposed in front of my son-in-law, I was unable to free my arms from my nightgown."

"Wow! Becky did that? Becky stripped you naked? That's unbelievable," said Sean.

With all that Anna May was showing through her nightgown, he stared at her nearly naked body in the way that his brother did when he first walked in the kitchen when his mother-in-law was cooking breakfast.

"Yes, I was so embarrassed. I was so humiliated," said Anna May playing the poor, pitiful victim.

"Wow! Sorry, I mean, that's just terrible," said Sean showing more sexual excitement than empathy.

Still attired in her oh, so sheer nightgown, obviously not embarrassed or humiliated at all, Anna May was still showing and both Sean and Brian were looking.

"And she ripped my top off my body to expose my tits to Brian," said Susannah seemingly proud that Brian saw her big tits. "I was so embarrassed too," said Susannah mechanically while following the lead of her mother as if rehearsed. "I was so humiliated."

"Wow," said Sean. "I wish I was here to see that."

"Embarrassed my ass," said Becky to her sister through her sweatshirt. "You're such a little whore and whores don't get embarrassed. You'd like nothing better than for Sean to see your tits too."

"I must agree with your Becky, Susannah. You are a little whore," said Anna May with a laugh.

"So? Kettle black. Look who's calling me a whore when you're the one standing there naked," said Susannah suddenly yawning and stretching to give Sean a sexy peek of her exposed tits. "And you're showing Sean more of your nearly naked body mother in that see through nightgown than I am with my crop top, that is, until I just yawned and stretched like that. Oops," said Susannah pulling down her top over her breasts. "Unlike Becky standing there naked, at least I'm covered, most times," said Susannah laughing.

"Hello? Earth to Brian," said Becky. "What about me?"

"In a minute Becky. In a minute," said Brian looking from his wife to his brother. "So you like my wife's tits, do you?"

"I do. She has wonderful tits, perfect in every way. So shapely symmetrical, she has the best tits I've ever seen," he said looking from Becky to Brian and back to Becky again. "Becky has a beautiful body and definitely big tits run in this family," said Sean looking from Anna May's exposed breasts to Susannah's exposed tits.

"Thank you," said Anna May. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"I only wish I was here to see Anna May and Susannah stripped naked, too," said Sean with a laugh.

"That can be arranged little brother," said Brian getting his brother in a full Nelson hold while giving Susannah a wink and a nod.

Susannah unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped Sean's pants and, in the way she did to her sister, she pulled Sean's pants down to his ankles along with his underwear.

"Oh, my God," said Anna May staring at Sean's cock in the way she stared at Brian's exposed prick. "His cock is just as big as his brother's cock. In the way that big tits run in my family, big pricks run in your family."

"Wow," said Susannah reaching out to hold Sean's cock in her hand in the way that she held Brian's cock in her hand. "Nice cock," she said looking up at Sean with her big brown eyes while slowly stroking him before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth to suck him while still staring up at him.

"See? I told you my daughter is a whore," said Anna May watching her daughter suck Sean. "Susannah! Get up off your knees. I can't believe you're blowing a man you just met. You have no class."

"I've met Sean plenty of times before mother," said Susannah removing Sean's cock from her mouth to speak.

"Oh, my God, you two are such whores. What's going on? What's happening? I can't see a thing," said Becky jumping around as if she was on fire.

"Susannah's giving Sean a blowjob," said Brian laughing.

"Okay, you made your point mother. You got even by flashing my naked body to Sean. Now somebody remove this sweatshirt from my face so that I can see and remove these handcuffs. They're hurting my wrists," said Becky.

Anna May removed the sweatshirt from her daughter's face so that she could see her brother-in-law still standing there in a full Nelson headlock with his pants and underwear down by his ankles and her sister's mouth attached to his erect prick. When Susannah stood and stepped away from Sean, Becky stared at Sean's erect cock. Anna May unlocked the handcuffs to allow Becky to get dressed. Instead of dressing, removing her sweatshirt and bra, she kicked away her sweatpants and panties that collected around her ankles before walking over to Sean naked. She walked over to Sean and gave him a long, wet kiss. Then, just as her sister did with her husband and with his brother, Becky now did with her brother-in-law.

"Nice cock Sean," said Becky taking him in her hand and stroking him before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth to suck him in the way that Susannah had just done.

"Gees, Becky, I wish my hands were free so that I can play with your big tits and finger your nipples while you suck my cock," said Sean.

Obviously wanting to watch his brother with his wife, immediately, Brian released the wrestling hold he had on his brother.

"Oh my God," said Brian immediately putting a gentle hand to the back of Becky's pretty head. "That's so hot," said Brian while watching Becky suck his brother's cock as Sean played with her tits and fingered her nipples.

Then, just as Susannah had done, Becky stood and moved away from Sean. Now free, and with the element of surprise on her side again, Becky stood, walked over to her mother, grabbed the hem of her Anna May's nightgown, and pulled it up, over, and off of her head again. With Sean staring at his naked sister-in-law and Brian staring at his mother-in-law, both Becky and Anna May were now naked. Then, tucking her mother's nightgown under her arm as if her nightgown was a football, with her big tits bouncing and swaying, as if running for a touchdown, she ran to Susannah and pulled her top over her head and off of her body. In one swift motion, she pulled her panties down and off too.

Now with Becky, Anna May, and Susannah naked, and Sean standing there with his pants and underwear around his ankles and his cock exposed, Brian stripped off his pajamas while Sean removed the rest of his clothes. Now with everyone naked, Sean and Brian stared at Becky, Anna May and Susannah's naked bodies while Becky, Anna May, and Susannah stared at Sean and Brian's cock. A family of voyeurs and exhibitionists, being that they were already naked anyway, what else was there to do but to enjoy one another sexually?

Sean took Becky by the hand and disappeared in her bedroom while Anna May and Susannah took Brian by the hand and disappeared in the guest bedroom. Becky had sex with Brian's younger brother in the way that Brian had sex with her mother and younger sister. No doubt, had Becky not experienced a gangbang and agreed to flash her mother her husband's cock, none of this would have happened. Never daring to do anything about it, all five would have gone along lusting over one another for years. Now, this was their chance to get their pent up sexual lust out of their systems by having sex with one another. An hour later, they all emerged from the bedrooms for breakfast. Having made her point while keeping her promise, Becky tossed her mother her nightgown, gave Susannah her top and panties, and put on her panties, bra, sweatpants, and sweatshirt, while Brian and Sean dressed.

"Now that it's all gotten cold, let's eat breakfast," said Anna May. "There's coffee in the kitchen. I need a cup."

A story with a happy ending. With Becky getting her new car, remodeled kitchen, the fur coat promised to her on her tenth anniversary five years ago and finally getting her diamond engagement ring promised to her fifteen years ago on her engagement to Brian, she was happy. With Brian masturbating while watching his four friends gangbang his wife and now having a threesome with his MILF of a mother-in-law and sexy sister-in-law, he was happy. With Sean finally having sex with Becky, the sister-in-law he's been lusting over for years, he was happy. Finally, with Anna May and Susannah having sex with Brian, even they were happy too. With the promise that Sean and Becky would have regular sex and Brian would have sex with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law again, everyone was happy.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
Taboo_sex_story_loverTaboo_sex_story_lover4 months ago

I agree with Westwood. Could have and should have been written in two. The only part that should have been longer was the last part. Instead you cut it short and gave us nothing. After all that crappy build up of repetitive writing about teasing. You left the reader disappointed and dissatisfied. Wasted the readers time reading hoping for a better ending. Should have stopped reading after the first three chapters went nowhere but I was hoping it got better. The plot was great just the path to getting the writing out was bad. I have read other stories from this author that were great. So I’ll try another.

westwood19westwood1910 months ago

12 ? could have been written in 2

GiganticGiganticover 5 years ago
Happy Family Reunion

Wow, aside from too much repetition this was a thrilling and exciting tale of debauchery. Laughed and loved all the way through all 12 Chapters.

Maybe use just a tad less repetition in the next story though.

Lucky3Lucky3almost 7 years ago
Well done

Well written and a joy to read many thanks

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great humour and a lot of fun. I did know a couple that bartered for everything. Not so much the sex, but practically everything else. If he shoveled the snow and cleaned off the cars she would have to wax his skis and so on.

Jokingly, one Christmas, she put a taxi meter on her nightstand. They were a fun couple to know. They laughed a lot. That keeps many marriages together as much as good sex.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories