Becky and Her Son Pt. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
9.8k words
4.62
327.6k
283
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,586 Followers

This is the second and final part of the story. Only part of this story is true. John does in fact have a friend named Andrew and he and Andrew fucked Becky. The rest is fantasy.

*

Chapter 7

Becky and John continued to make love multiple times a day as Becky's pregnancy progressed. She was beginning to show and her tits had grown. Of course John loved that. They had experimented with almost everything two people could do and loved it all. Then John came home one day and said he had had an interesting conversation with his best friend, Andrew.

"Mom, Andrew told me something today that floored me. You won't believe this, but he said that he and his mother have been having sex."

"Really?" Becky said in astonishment. She knew Andrew's mother, Vicki, well and never would have guessed she had a thing for her son.

"Yes and it has been going on for about a year. He said he was telling me because he said he didn't have anyone else to tell. He and his mother felt guilty about it, but according to him they are in love."

"Wow, that is amazing. You didn't tell him about us, did you?"

"No. But that is what I wanted to talk to you about. You know that Andrew thinks you are hot."

Becky laughed and said, "Well, he is hot too."

John smiled. "I was thinking; you remember you said something about fantasizing about having sex with two men?"

"Yes," Becky said, getting a hint as to where this was going.

"Well, if we wanted to do something with another guy, Andrew might be the perfect person. He would love that we are having sex too and he certainly couldn't tell anyone."

At first Becky was ready to protest, but then she felt that familiar chill going down her spine. "I don't know," Becky said.

"I just thought I would bring it up," John said, trying not to reveal his disappointment.

"I mean it would be nice to have a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time," she thought out loud.

John's face brightened. "It would be amazing."

"But wouldn't you be jealous?" she asked.

"Maybe a little. But he is my best friend and he is in love with his mother and I know you are not going to run away with him, so what's to be jealous about."

"You have a point, but how would we set that up?" she asked. She could see that John looked encouraged that she was actually considering it.

John smiled and said, "What if I invited him over one evening and for some reason I get tied up and couldn't get home right away. You can work your magic on him and I come home and catch you."

"My, but you have thought about this quite a bit. What if I can't 'work my magic on him? I mean I am not a young woman anymore," she said with a little pout.

"I have a lot more confidence than you that you can do it. I don't think there is a man alive that could resist you."

"Yeah, well tell your father that."

"He is an idiot and doesn't count. Any normal man could not resist you."

"Let me think about it for a couple days."

Again John smiled. He got up and hugged his mother and then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where they made passionate love. Both of them imagined what it would be like to have another man in bed with them.

Becky was as nervous as she had ever been. Andrew was due over in a few minutes. She wondered what he would think of her; would he see her and think she had gained too much weight or that she was too old to be sexy. Her confidence was eroding quickly. This is crazy, she thought, how many 39-year-old women try to seduce a twenty-year-old boy. Becky looked in the mirror. Yes, she was showing her pregnancy, but she could still get into most of her clothes. Her tits were bigger and her belly was protruding a bit and there was a glow about her, which in reality made her sexier than ever, but she was still concerned. She had put on a white tennis dress ... but daringly left the shorts off, leaving her naked underneath. The white dress was so short that if she sat down, any attempt at modesty would be impossible. She knew that a young boy like Andrew would like the dress on a young woman, but what would he think of it on her, she wondered?

The sound of the doorbell made Becky jump. She looked in the mirror one last time and went to the door.

"Hi, Andrew. Oh my," she said when she saw that is head was shaved. She had known him since he was a child and knew he was prone to sometimes do outrageous things. He was a handsome boy, shorter then John, but he had a nice shape and obviously worked out with weights.

"Hi, Mrs. Loudon?" he said with a smile, enjoying the look on her face.

"What happened to your hair?" she asked.

"I'm a freshman on the college football team and the seniors did it. It's a tradition, kind of a right of passage; it will grow back. Is John here?"

"Sorry Andrew, but he called and said he was going to be an hour or so late."

"Oh, I can come back later then. It looks like you are headed out to play tennis anyway." Since he couldn't see her tennis shorts he assumed he had on a pair of tiny tennis panties. He also noticed that she was not wearing tennis shoes, but sexy high heels.

Becky saw that Andrew's eyes had dropped to her chest and that he could obviously see her nipples. "Unfortunately my tennis match was cancelled. So I'm all alone now. I insist that you come in and wait for John," Becky said.

"Uh ... sure," he said nervously as he followed Becky into the living room.

"Would you like some iced tea or a soda?"

"Uh ... yes, a soda would be nice," Andrew said as he sat on the sofa.

Becky got the soda and a glass of ice. Her hands were shaking and she nearly spilled the soda as she poured it into the glass. She poured herself a glass of wine and drank it quickly to steady her nerves. She went back into the family room and gave Andrew his drink. She sat across from him and crossed her legs. She could see Andrew's eyes move from her tits to the wide expanse of thigh she was exposing. A shiver of excitement went through her when she glanced down at his crotch and thought she saw the beginning of an erection. Her confidence grew and she became bolder.

"So, Andrew, John tells me that you think I'm hot," Becky said as she got up and moved to sit on the coffee table right in front of Andrew. There was no turning back now since she knew that the position would cause her short dress to hike up her thighs and that Andrew could see her naked pussy. Then, just to make sure, she not so subtly raised the hem with her hand.

Andrew's eyes opened wide from not only the question, but what he was staring at. "I ... uh ... I ... told ... uh ... John I thought you were sexy, uh yes," Andrew stuttered as he stared between her legs.

"Well a lady always likes to hear that a young man thinks she is sexy. Also, John also tells me that you are having sex with your mother. Is that true?"

Andrew gasped. "Oh my God, he wasn't supposed to tell you that."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone," Becky said as she got up and stepped over to the sofa to sit next to Andrew. "Besides, I think it is sexy that a son feels that way about his mother," she said as she put her hand on his thigh. "There is a special bond between a mother and son. I, for one, think it is stronger than even a husband and wife." Becky squeezed Andrew's thigh and moved her hand toward the tent in his pants.

"Uh ... Mrs. Loudon ... I ... uh ... uh ... John will be home any time."

"Don't worry about him," she whispered as she slowly stroked his thigh and looked into his eyes. "It appears to me that you do think I am sexy," she said as she slid her hand over the tent in his pants. Andrew sat frozen as Becky squeezed his cock. "Mmmm, you have quite a nice cock there. I bet your mother loves to get fucked by it."

"Oh shit," Andrew groaned.

"Let me see your cock," Becky said as she began to open his zipper. She almost giggled at the look on the poor boy's frozen face. A moment later she reached her hand inside his pants. "Mmmmm, nice, she said as she pulled his cock into the opening. "I bet you like to be sucked, don't you? Does your mother suck it a lot?"

John, who was peeking into the living room, suppressed a laugh. He was enjoying his friend Andrew's discomfort. Andrew had played enough tricks on him over the years to last a lifetime. It was nice to see him being made very uncomfortable. John waited until his mother bent over to take Andrew's cock into her mouth before he walked into the room.

Suddenly Andrew looked up and almost passed out when he saw his friend. "John!" he gasped a Becky's mouth engulfed his still throbbing cock.

John had a look of anger as he walked into the room. But a moment later he was smiling. "Mom, you are such a slut for cock."

Andrew's eyes opened wide at John's words. "What ..."

John sat down next to his friend. "She is a great cock sucker," he said as she reached over and pushed his mother's head down on Andrew's cock, "And she loves to do it. But she likes it best when I fuck her."

"What ... are you ... and your ... mother ... fucking too?"

John laughed. "Yes. Got you buddy. Paybacks are hell."

"You're fucking your mother?" he asked again, barely hearing John's words.

Becky looked up from sucking his cock and answered for John, "Yes, several times a day."

"Oh my God," was all Andrew could say.

"And we have a secret too. Mom is pregnant with my baby," John said proudly.

Andrew looked like he was going to pass out. "Really? I can't believe it. This is ... crazy. You and your mother ... I would never have thought you ..."

John interrupted him and said, "I would have never have thought you and your mother would be having sex either."

"This ... this is amazing. We have been friends since ... since we were five and you didn't tell me you had started fucking your mother? And ... and you have made her pregnant," Andrew said.

"Don't get righteous with me. You didn't tell me until the other day that you have been fucking your mother for a year."

Andrew had no answer for that. "You're right. I'm sorry about that but I didn't know how you would react." Suddenly he moaned as Becky took his entire cock into her throat.

When Andrew started to moan, Becky pulled away and said, "I want this cock in my pussy and John, you can fuck my asshole."

"Your asshole?" Andrew almost screamed.

"Of course, my ass is his. I gave it to him the other day and it is his forever," Becky said and saw Andrew's face turn red. "God, I'm too hot to go to the bedroom. Both of you get naked," she said. Then she watched with interest as both boys stripped. "Hmmmm, nice," she said as she looked at the two young naked men. It only took her a second to take her tennis dress off. She left her shoes on. "Get on the floor on your back," she said to John.

Andrew stood up unsteadily. It was obvious that he was nervous as he watched John go to the floor on his back.

Becky kissed Andrew quickly forcing her tongue into his surprised mouth. "This is going to be fun," she whispered when she broke the kiss. Then she straddled John, then squatted facing away from him and reached between her legs for his cock. They both moaned as she placed the head of his cock on her tiny asshole and slowly pushed down. "Mmmmm, that's it, all the way," she said. When she was seated she leaned back and beckoned for Andrew. She spread her legs and said, "Fuck my pussy, Andrew."

Andrew hurried to comply. He knelt between her and John's legs and aimed his cock toward Becky's pussy. He slid it into her with some difficulty. "God, it's so tight."

"Oh, shit," Becky moaned. "This is incredible."

"Yes, it is," John moaned as he began to fuck her ass, running his cock along the thin sheath of skin that separated Andrew's cock from his. "Fuck her pussy, Andrew" he said.

Becky almost passed out at the incredible feeling. She had never felt so stuffed. There was no pain, just a feeling of being totally filled. She loved it. God, I have two cocks in me at the same time; it doesn't get any better than this, she thought. In her position she couldn't move so she let her son and Andrew do the work. The two of them eventually set up a rhythm; one would push in as the other pulled out. The feeling was almost overwhelming.

"Oh God, Mrs. Loudon, God, I can't believe it," Andrew said.

"Believe it, Andrew. Fuck my pussy as John fucks my ass. I ... oh shit ... I am going to ... ahhhhhh!!!" Becky groaned as a strong climax hit her. She suddenly felt her pussy begin to gush, spraying her juices across John and Andrew's dicks.

"Shit, she's squirting," Andrew said. "I'm going to cummmmmm," he screamed.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in my pussy," Becky gasped as she continued to climax.

John began to grunt as he felt his friend's cock pulsing inside his mother's pussy. That brought on his climax. "Ahhhh, Mommmmm!!!" he cried.

The three of them screamed as their bodies convulsed in carnal pleasure. Becky thought it was never going to end. It went on until both boys had emptied their balls into her and their cock began to shrink. First Andrew and then John slipped out of her.

Andrew stood up and staggered back and fell onto the sofa.

Becky rolled over in John's arms and kissed him. "You were right, he is a good fuck," she said and laughed.

When they had recovered they were all three sitting on the sofa naked. Andrew said, "Wow, I still can't believe it."

"What can't you believe?" John asked.

"Any of it. That you are fucking your mom like me, and that you tricked me into fucking her with you."

"So are you upset that we tricked you?" Becky asked.

"No," he answered right away and laughed. Then he paused and said, "So you are really ... you know ... uh pregnant?"

"I am, and I love it." Becky stood up and turned to give Andrew of view of her profile.

His eyes opened wide. "Wow. I wish I could convince my mom to let me make her pregnant."

"Have you asked her?" Becky asked.

"Well, no. I mean, I don't think she would ... you know ... let me do that."

"You never know till you ask," John said.

"I don't know. She has never mentioned it. I mean she is not on the pill or anything, we just make sure it is a safe time of the month."

"That is dangerous," Becky said. "Maybe she wants it to happen accidentally."

Andrew thought for a moment. "You know we have fucked almost everyday of the month. Now you have me wondering."

"Maybe you should bring your mother over one evening. Once I tell her my situation, she might change her mind."

Andrew's face brightened. "That's a great idea. It would be incredible if she would let me make her pregnant."

"I think we might be able to convince her. Now, are you up for going to the bedroom and trying to outdo the first performance?"

Andrew smiled and his cock twitched.

Chapter 8

"So, did you like having two men at the same time?" John asked the next morning. Andrew had left late the night before after he had fucked Becky twice more and then watched John fuck her in the ass again.

"God, I loved it. But of course I love your cock more," Becky said.

"Of course," John said and smiled. "So do you think we should invite his mom over?"

"Absolutely. How many chances do we have to actually find another mother and son who are having sex? It will give us both someone we can confide in."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Good, I will call Vicki tomorrow and ask them to come over this weekend for dinner."

"What's going to happen then? I mean are we going to ... you know ... do something with them?"

"Well, let's play that one by ear. We will see how Vicki reacts when I tell her about us. If she is positive, I will take the lead and we will let it go from there."

"Great. How about we go out for a pizza and movie tonight?"

"Love to. Kind of like a date, huh?"

"Yep, a date with my mom. About six then?"

"Good, that will give me time to do a little shopping first."

"Shopping?"

"Yes, I am going to need some new maternity clothes ... most of what I wore when I was pregnant with you is well out of style. Plus I want to pick up a few things to wear for you."

"I like that too. Okay, then it's a date."

John had a little shopping to do as well. He went to a porn shop in the city and picked up a few special toys for him and his mother. He would surprise her with them. He got home just in time to shower and trim his beard. Becky had told him to take his shower in the other bathroom because she wanted to surprise him with a special outfit for their date. He told her he had something special for her tonight as well. She had no idea what it was but was excited by the prospects.

When Becky finally came out of the room John was waiting for her in the living room. He smiled and said, "Wow," when he saw his mother. She was wearing a leather top and shinny leather skirt. The skirt was skintight and looked great on her. She had on a pair of thigh high boots.

John jumped up and hugged and then kissed his mother. "God, you are gorgeous. I am one lucky guy."

"You like it then?"

"I love it. Now, for my surprise for you. You know that we have to be careful when we are out. I mean we can't act like lovers because someone might see us. So I figured I would get something that wouldn't be ... uh ... let's say invisible to anyone else." From behind his back John produced a box. Inside were what appeared to be two silver eggs. In addition there was some type of remote controller.

"What the heck is that?" Becky asked.

"Well, one of these goes into your ass, and the other goes into your pussy. Then when I push this ..." he said and pushed a button on the little controller and the two eggs started to vibrate.

"Oh my God," Becky gasped. "You want me to have those in me while we are out at dinner and a movie?"

"Yep."

"That will drive me crazy."

John laughed loudly. "That's the point." With that John dropped to his knees. "Pull your skirt up."

"John, I don't know about this. What if I climax right in the restaurant?"

"That is the intent."

"Oh, God," Becky said as she slowly pulled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. She watched John lean forward and kiss her pussy tenderly. Then he took one egg and slipped it into her pussy. He made her turn around and bend over. Becky gasped as she felt the other egg slipping into her ass.

"Now, you are going to have to wear panties to make sure they don't fall out. First, let's see how they work." John pushed a button and the egg in her pussy began to vibrate.

"Oh, shit," Becky gasped as the little egg made her pussy quiver.

"Now the other." He pressed the second button.

"Ohhhhhhh," Becky moaned as both eggs began to move. She could feel them against each other, separated only by the thin flesh between her ass and pussy.

"I can make them vibrate, throb, or pulse." He changed the settings and watched as Becky almost lost her balance.

"John, John," she gasped as she quickly grew close to a climax. She breathed a sigh of relief when he shut off the device.

"I think it should work perfectly," he said and laughed.

Becky gave him a look of mock admonishment. Then she went back to the bedroom and put on a pair of panties. It might be embarrassing to climax in a restaurant, she thought, but it would be worse if one of the eggs fell out and hit the floor.

They left the apartment and as they were walking down the stairs John turned on the device.

Becky squealed but before she could say anything John shut it off. "Just making sure it works out here."

Becky pursed her lips as if she was admonishing him again. However, her heart was beating rapidly at the thought of those two eggs squirming around inside her. It would take all her skill to make sure she didn't give anything away. However, she knew it might be impossible.

They went to one of their favorite Italian restaurants where they got a table in the back. The waitress took their order for a large pizza and a salad for her. She ordered an oil and vinegar dressing and then looked at John.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,586 Followers