Becky Ch. 01

Story Info
She begins to find out just who she really is.
5.7k words
4.27
90.5k
26

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

Author's note: This is to be a series of short stories centered around two main characters. Becky and William, her father. It is a story about a woman who for numerous reasons as I'll later explain, has been sheltered by an overbearing mother, and a father who allowed it to occur and who allowed himself to be equally bullied by his wife. The mother dies, the daughter having reached the legal age of consent and maturity, embarks on a journey of self-discovery no longer shackled with restraints, nor fearing her father's disapproval either. There is resentment towards him for his lack of support and the torment she felt she emotionally received, even though William didn't directly participate, or have much say in her upbringing.

It is my hope as these short stories evolve, that you'll enjoy them and let me know what you think as I continue on with an ongoing series of these, purposely touching on several of the differing genre's as the story enfolds. As always, your feedback, comments and votes are always appreciated.

Becky – One

Carla had died in a sudden and tragic car accident. His wife of almost twenty some years, leaving William and his only daughter Becky to fend for themselves. A task that would prove even more daunting than either one of them could possibly imagine. William would be the first to admit, Carla had been domineering, especially when it came to her ideals and beliefs when raising a daughter. He had very little say in Becky's upbringing. Homeschooled, sheltered, and overprotected by a mother that felt she was doing the best thing for her daughter. Keeping her from being exposed to the wicked world that everyone was now living in. Years ago there had even been a brief discussion of sending Becky off to be raised in a girl's school, but that notion was soon discarded the moment Carla had read an article on how some young women, who were denied the friendship of boys in those places, ended up turning towards lesbianism. Another abomination of the sexes in her eyes, and one she wasn't about to risk her own daughter in becoming. From that time forward, Becky was raised, taught and guarded against the reality of life. And not too surprisingly, Becky resented it, hated her mother, and began to likewise dislike her father for never really supporting her, or making any real effort whatsoever when it came to taking her side on any given issue.

It was only two weeks until her eighteen birthday when her mother was killed. Sadly, Becky felt no remorse over her mother's death, nor had she been looking forward to turning eighteen either. Her mother had even had a hand in her life after that, though Becky would no longer be legally bound by her parent's wishes or desires. And had it not been for the sizeable trust that had been set up for her years ago, and now fattened considerably even more so now due to the insurance money she had likewise just inherited. She'd have left home, and gone out on her own. As it was, for her to claim any of it, beyond a small stipend of a monthly allowance, Becky was required to remain living in their home until she reached the age of twenty-one. The way Becky saw it, "|What was three more years of virtual imprisonment?" Though the upside to that was, with her mother gone, and no longer in fear of her mother's rules, or wrath, she figured she could now do pretty much whatever she pleased, and do whatever she felt like doing. The stupid, idiotic stipulations as written into the trust agreement that she had to live with, were things she felt she could work around, whether her father liked it or not. He hadn't been a harsh task-master with her anyway, not like her mother had been. Far from it. But she held, and had no respect for him either. As long as she didn't violate any of the conditions of the trust, she could put up with some of the silly, simple rules, and more importantly, avoid any confrontations with her father. Though growing up, the last thing her father ever wanted to be involved in, was some sort of emotional confrontation, he avoided things like that, like the plague, always finding an excuse, or a reason to be somewhere else when it happened.

Though Becky certainly wasn't homely, she wasn't exactly beautiful either. Had it been during the time of the Renaissance, she'd have been considered voluptuous. Sure, she could stand to lose a few pounds, who couldn't? She had large thighs, "big-boned" as was her family. She likewise had large breasts, larger than she would have preferred in fact, and planned on having a breast reduction one day when she could afford to do it, and when no one could tell her whether she could or she couldn't. Her eye-sight was poor, requiring the need for glasses, another future operation she also planned on having done when she was once again able to afford it and do so. She had worn absolutely no makeup whatsoever, and really had no idea how to apply it to make herself look at least a little better, and had finally given up trying. Content to work with the aspects of herself that she could, her light brown hair for one, which she cut short, as it was far easier to style and keep up with. Her clothing for another, which was basically the first thing she went out and did to change the person she had been, into the person she was trying to find. She knew her father wouldn't be happy with some of the things she had purchased, though even then she hadn't gone too far off the deep end, just enough to make it obvious she was doing what she now wanted to do for a change, whether her father liked it or not.

"It's a beginning," she said to herself as she stood looking at herself in the mirror. It was the first pair of bikini panties she'd ever owned as she admired herself, even if her ass was perhaps a bit larger than she would have preferred. She still thought she looked reasonably good in the much briefer undergarments she'd picked out for herself, along with the much lacier, dainty black bra, a color she'd never, ever been allowed to wear, let alone anything more than a full, wired, very uncomfortable, stiff-pointed bra, like her mother had constantly chosen for her, and required that she wear. She turned once again, looking at herself in the mirror. She was pleased with what she saw, though her waist was perhaps a bit thicker than she would have liked, or that her breasts again were too large for even for her own tastes. She liked the way she looked, even if the few boys she actually did know, wouldn't look at her, or see her in that way. But all that was about to change.

Becky might have been naive about a great many things. Especially when it came to boys. But...she wasn't stupid either. If anything, she had a better than average intelligence, and had been wise enough to learn what she could, when she could, especially with regards to sex. Though what she now had were more questions, than she had answers for. But part of her mission now, was to change all that. And the first thing on her list, was to once and for all...see a naked man, and find out what all the big fuss was about with regards to that.

**

Becky didn't own, nor had she ever learned how to drive a car. Another way her mother had ensured having some control over her while growing up. The one, tinny-weenie enjoyment in life for her when she had turned sixteen, her first ever date, though her mother had been reluctant even then to allow it. But only then with her father going along as chaperone. The three of them sharing the front seat of the car at the drive-in movie, a "G" rated movie no less, though it was far better than anything she'd been allowed to see up until now. Never any TV, of any kind...and movies that only her mother condoned and approved of, and even then...only once a week. And only if she had finished all her studies to her mother's approval. Which wasn't all that often. So going out to an actual drive-in movie, with a boy...even with her father present, was just about the best gift she had ever been given. To her surprise, her father had left them in order to use the restroom midway through the movie. And though he wasn't gone very long, she had secretly taken advantage of the opportunity she'd been given, surprising her one and only true friend, and childhood companion, who she'd invited along. She had suddenly and without rhyme nor reason, leaned over, kissing him. Her first ever stolen kiss as brief as it was. But she hadn't stopped there either, curious about herself, and about some of the feelings and changes she'd been going through, learning only enough through the borrowed, secreted away magazines she'd managed to smuggled into her bedroom, Becky had taken poor Bobby's hands, and had placed them on her sweater covered breasts. It was again the first time that anyone besides herself had ever touched them. Though at the time, she didn't know...it was also the first time that Bobby had ever touched a girl either. It wasn't much, especially as her father appeared a minute or two after that. But it had left her feeling light-headed and giddy. She had gone home after the movie with her father, and as she'd so recently begun doing, had fallen asleep with one of her pillows nestled between her legs, rocking against it, until the "tingly's" came as she called them. Falling asleep shortly after that.

And now, here she was, eighteen years old today. About to go out on her first ever date with a boy, and this time without a chaperone. And ironically enough...it was with Bobby again too. And this time, she hoped he'd do a lot more than simply put his hands on her breasts for less than a moment.

**

William stood in the window looking out with mixed emotions. Though pleased that his daughter was about to go out on her first ever real date, his fears for her safety, and more importantly, her virtue remained foremost on his mind. He'd allowed the date with Bobby, though only because he knew and was familiar with the boy, and his parents. And though he didn't have much say anymore as to which friends his daughter chose to see or go out with, the three major restrictions built into the trust fund, were designed to control her even then. Curfew at eleven, period. Unless she was being chaperoned by an approved adult, or by himself. Two, that Becky maintain at least a B+ grade level in her studies, including the college she would soon be enrolled in, another requirement. Though Becky had in fact never earned anything less than an A, even when she was being homeschooled until such time as she was required to attend high school, where she easily maintained her grades. The third one was the one that even William was uncomfortable with. Becky was to remain a virgin until she had reached the age of twenty-one. Her mother had even gone so far as to go with her during her physical examinations to ensure that she still was. The only exception to that particular rule being, if she was asked to be given away in marriage before that time, and only then with her parents full approval.

Becky never knew that this was one point her father had insisted upon, in the event that some boy did come along, and actually ask her to marry him before she had turned twenty-one. Carla hadn't liked the idea, but had given into it at William's insistence. One of the few things she had ever given into, that and the idea of his chaperoning her on her sixteenth birthday. That had been his idea, and insistence on as well. They had had quite a brew-ha-ha over it after that. But it had been worth it, seeing the look of joy and pleasure in his daughter's eyes that night. A look he hadn't seen very often. And though she never knew it had in fact been his idea to go with her, her mother had made it sound as though it had been her idea to begin with, and that her father had reluctantly gone along with the whole thing. William didn't mind so much, just the look on her face when she found out she'd actually be going out with a boy had been worth all the heart-ache and grief he had suffered for it afterwards.

But as far as her being a virgin, and remaining one...he could only hope that Becky would be intelligent enough to keep it that way, without his having to actually ensure that she was. The terms of the trust were unbreakable and binding. Basically she had three strikes, and she was out. Out of the money rather, which would then be given over to a charity that her mother had previously set up in the event that Becky ever did that. Even William couldn't do anything about that, he had foolishly signed off on the very same documents himself, under the penalty of losing his monthly, sexual privileges with his wife, such as they were at the time. He watched his still young, innocent naive daughter drive off with Bobby for the night out...until eleven anyway, hoping for the best as she did. He then turned, wandering back into his private study, opening the floor-safe he had hidden inside there so many years ago now. A safe that even Carla never knew existed. And from it, he withdrew one of many X-rated video's he had long ago stashed away. It had become for him, even while still married to Carla, his one and only real pleasure in life. And though even now, still feeling a bit guilty and ashamed, he inserted the disc into the player, locking the door behind him, and began removing his clothes.

**

"Turn here!" Becky suddenly shouted, scaring the hell out of Bobby when she did that. He hit the brakes a little too hard, tires squealing as he made the sudden unexpected turn.

"But this is the road up towards the lake. I thought you wanted to go into town and see a movie!" He questioned, now thoroughly confused. "And we'll never reach the lake, or get you back home in time if we go up there," he added to that, the car already slowing as though expecting to turn it around again any moment now.

"Fuck the movie!" Becky spat, enjoying the sound of the word, one she had only used in private, and never amongst company, especially a boy. Even Bobby was surprised at her uncharacteristic vulgarity. "And we're not going to the lake either," she informed him.

"Then where ARE we going?"

"We're going someplace secluded, where I can have a look at your cock!"

Once again Bobby hit the brakes, stopping in the middle of the roughly paved, two lane road. "What the hell's gotten into you?" He asked almost worriedly, looking at her, his hands tightly gripping the steering wheel. "Why are you acting like this?" He added.

"Because I'm eighteen, and I can," she responded back, now glaring at him. "Now, you interested in showing me your cock? Or not? If you're not, you can turn around right now and take me home again," she threatened.

Bobby sat for a moment longer, still unsure of what to do here, wondering briefly if Becky wasn't messing with him, teasing him for no good reason, realizing just as quickly she wasn't. "Well?"

He started moving forward again, inching forward. "There should be a place," he told her now looking through the windshield off to the right on her side. "There's an old dirt road, used to go up to some camp grounds before they closed them due to lack of funding a couple years ago. No one comes up here anymore, all the best spots are now up by the lake since they opened that up." Becky was looking too, spotting the almost hidden turnoff before he did.

"There!" She exclaimed pointing excitedly. Bobby easily made the turn, following what now became a somewhat rutted dirt-road, but passable as long as he drove slowly.

"Just ahead now," he remarked after driving further for another five minutes or so. Even then they almost missed it. Others had indeed been here, no doubt using it for the same purposes that it appeared they would be. What was once a locked gate and fence had been broken into and moved away. And though tall stalks of wild wheat grass obscured the entrance, the fact it was even standing gave them some assurance that no one else was here, or had even been here in quite some time. Surprisingly, there were still a number of picnic tables in reasonably good shape, the ground still barren in places as Bobby found a spot hidden behind and beneath a couple of tall trees, further obscuring them from the dirt road. It also had the additional advantage of placing them in position to get out in a hurry if they had to, as well as seeing any one else approaching them where they sat.

"Ok," Becky said, sitting back at an angle in her seat, resting her shoulder against the door, facing him. "Take it out...let me see it."

"Jesus Becky!" Bobby stammered nervously, sort of fumbling with his belt buckle and zipper, though in no real hurry to do so. "I'm not even...you know," he stammered again, looking at her almost pleadingly.

"Hard?" She actually chuckled, now smiling at him. "That's ok. In fact, I'd prefer that it wasn't. I've never even seen a guys prick before," enjoying the sound of that word too as she likewise used it for the very first time aloud. "I want to see one soft, and then see it grow, so hurry up...take it out before it actually does grow!" She all but demanded.

Having finally managed to get his jeans unbuttoned, and zipper down, Bobby hurriedly yanked both his jeans, along with his jockey shorts down below his knees. Becky sat staring at his obviously flaccid member, which showed absolutely no signs of growing at all. She had even raised her eyebrows upon seeing it.

"That's it?"

"What do you mean...that's it? Fuck!" He then added actually ready to reach down and pull his pants back up again. "See? That's why guys don't like exposing themselves until they're hard first," he grumbled. He was at best three inches in length, if that...and with the coolness of the night air, he was about to be even smaller than that here in a second or two.

"So make it hard then," she mused expectantly. "Play with it."

Bobby tried doing that, stretching and stroking his soft cock simultaneously, but his nervousness, and shyness of sitting there in front of her like this wasn't going very well. "It's not working...not happening," he said simply, looking at her apologetically. "I'm sorry...I guess I'm just too nervous, and besides, normally..." he left off saying, once again seemingly stumped for words here.

"Normally what?" Becky pressed.

"Normally, whenever I jack-off, I've got something to look at, or think about, I just can't do it like this."

Once again Becky smiled. "Would it help if I let you see my tits?"

Now Bobby smiled. "Well, it certainly won't hurt. But yeah, I think that could do it," he grinned again hopefully.

Becky had planned on doing that anyway, eventually. It was the whole reason she had worn her new black lacy bra, so she could show it off, and then her tits. Wearing a black lightweight pullover sweater with a matching black and white checkered skirt, she reached down, crossing her arms, grabbing the hem and in one fell swoop, pulled the sweater up and over her head, tossing it into the backseat when she did.

"That better?"

Bobby was staring, smiling. And though her tits were still covered up by the bra, there was just enough hint of flesh, and nipple peeking through the lacy pattern to send signals down to his still soft, floppy cock. It was the first good sign that things might indeed be going the other way since they'd first got here.

"Some," he ventured, toying with his cock again at least. "But things might go a lot faster, if you take off the bra." Becky reached around behind her back, undoing the clasp, though in no big hurry to remove it from her breasts either. Still keeping herself covered even as the straps fell away. After she had teased him a bit longer having done so, she finally took it off the rest of the way, likewise tossing it into the back seat along with her sweater.

"Wow!" Bobby exclaimed excitedly, now staring at her very large, somewhat heavy looking bare breasts. Truth be told, Becky had never much cared for the way her breasts looked. She'd managed to see a few women's, some in school during gym class, and some others in men's magazines, though they all seemed too picture perfect. Even then, she hadn't seen anyone that had nipples, or rather areolas as large as hers were. And it had embarrassed her when she'd first actually exposed them in front of the other girls. One or two, even nodding, or pointing her way, whispering. Her areola's were so large, they all but covered the entire front of her fat rounded breasts, not to mention the almost over-sized nipples she had, a good finger-width thick, protruding at least a quarter inch or more when un-aroused, and easily a half inch or more when they were. Becky hefted up her own breasts, cradling them within her arm, though tweaking one of her nipples with her finger tips, much to Bobby's enjoyment.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers
12