Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. I'll let Mistress know."

******

Mistress was waiting for me when I got home. She was naked and after I stripped off my clothes, immediately removed my cage.

"To the bedroom now," she said, dragging me by the hand. "God, I need sex so bad. I've never been this fucking horny before." She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. "Lick my cunt. Get me off fast, then you can give me a screamer."

I obeyed like the good slave I was, then she made me give her two more. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard," she moaned, arching her back for me to take her. I was afraid I disappointed her. I fucked her, but not like yesterday, not like I owned her.

She was riding my face, allowing me to clean up. "Richard, I'm so disappointed. Why didn't you fuck me like you did yesterday? That's what I need, not this making love stuff. If you can do it once, why not all the time?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Perhaps it's as Mistress Mother said. Maybe I'm a natural submissive. You treat me as one, Master Thornhill treats me as one. Being treated as a submissive all the time isn't conducive to acting as a non-submissive the remainder of the time. I'm in a cock cage all day, in pain if I even think to get an erection."

"So if I quit treating you as a submissive, you'll stop acting like one?"

"I don't know, Mistress. I thought about what you said yesterday, how happy you've been. I want you to be happy."

"So you want to continue as we've been doing?"

"With a couple small changes, Mistress."

"What?"

"That if you want to continue fucking other men, Mistress, that you let me help pick them out so we don't get another Stan, and that while I'm working, I don't have to wear the cock cage."

"Why not the cock cage?"

"Mr. Thornhill is a Dominant who has two submissives at his residence who are often naked. They were this morning, Mistress. It was quite painful. He said he's going to go to California in two weeks and he wants to bring us with him. The weather is warm, and he said Dominant and submissive friends will visit, which means more nudity, even outside by the pool. I don't think I can do good work for him if I'm in pain from a cock cage. If you want to keep me in one when I'm not working, fine, but let me do my best work by not wearing it at work."

"So you're willing to let me keep fucking other men if you help choose them?"

"If it would prevent us from ending up with a rapist, then yes, Mistress. And if I have to fuck them too, I'd like them to be someone I can find at least a little attractive."

"I don't want men who will make love to me like you do. If I was satisfied with that, Richard, I'd be satisfied with you. I want someone with an air of danger, a bad boy who will use me and take me and fuck me the way I want to be fucked. I don't want a gentle lover. I didn't want to be raped, but I want someone who'll make me feel like I could be. Do you understand? I don't want you to pick out nice boys; pick out dangerous mother fuckers who will dominate me and make me do what they want, without being assholes about it. I want men who will use me the way you did last night."

"I understand, Mistress. Until we find someone else, we can use Andre. If he wants to date us, I can deal with it. Perhaps if we go out to a club or bar, you can pick someone who you thinks meet your criteria and I'll scope them out and figure if they're decent even if they do look a bit rough. Put a profile in Tinder or ads in the personals and let me vet them first. We can be safer even if we do crazy."

"What I'd like to do is order you to take me hard and abuse me."

"That's not me, Mistress. I can fuck you harder and faster, but you can't order me to order you around, to take control of you. If that were natural to me, I'd already be doing it."

"Damn it, Richard! I know. But it would sure make our lives easier if you did."

"A new Tesla is going to be delivered tomorrow morning and you need to be here to receive it. And tomorrow afternoon, Evelyn is going to be taking us shopping for clothes appropriate for nights out and charity benefits. Does that meet with your plans, Mistress?"

"Why not. Go make us something to eat."

"Yes, Mistress."

I realized and admitted to myself I couldn't be all my wife needed as her husband. If I was her submissive slave and willing to let her have other men who could give her what I couldn't, she could have everything she wanted. I was putting myself further down the path of submission. Surrender, submit and obey.

******

Tuesday, Mistress let me go to work without the cock cage. As I ate lunch with two naked slaves, my cock was grateful. I'd received a text from her a little after ten that we now had a Tesla Model 3 in Cherry Apple Red to drive. It had a range of about 350 miles. Enough to get us a good distance down the road. I responded great and told her to be ready at one to go shopping. She could show up at Thornhill's and a limo would take us on our shopping expedition. A few minutes later I got another text saying we had a fuck date with Andre on Thursday night.

Just before lunch, Mr. Thornhill told me he wanted me to attend my first charity black tie event on Friday night. He said he couldn't attend with Regina due to his marriage, so he wanted me to attend with Regina as my date.

"Does that mean I can't take Mistress, sir?"

"It won't make any difference to anyone who counts if you have two dates. Take them both. Make sure when you're shopping this afternoon that they can have the appropriate tuxedo ready before Friday night. Evelyn will know which one is needed."

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

I texted Mistress and told her about the event and that I would be Regina's escort for the evening. She told me she'd be on the lookout for another man to take to our bed and be prepared to check out a few guys over the course of the evening because I'd definitely be picking out one we'd both be fucking at some point.

A little before one, Mistress arrived and Bill introduced her to Regina. She still hadn't put on her wig, so was bald headed when they met.

"Thank you for allowing Richard to escort Regina to the charity benefit on Friday. As recompense, you may bring her home to fuck Friday night. Of course, whether or not Richard fucks her is entirely up to you."

"It's a condition of my supervision that Richard gets to fuck at least one new woman monthly. She'll do," Mistress said. She rubbed a hand over Regina's bald head. "Do you like to fuck strangers, Regina?"

"I like to do whatever Master tells me to do, Mistress."

"Good answer. Are you any good at licking pussy?"

"I'm told I'm more than adequate, Mistress. Miss Evelyn appreciates my cunt licking."

"Is she a three hole slut, Master Thornhill?" Mistress asked, running her hand over Regina's ass, currently clothed.

"She is."

"I think she'll be fun." Mistress gave Regina's ass a stiff slap, making her jump.

"You may put your wig on, Regina," Mr. Thornhill said and Regina quickly put her hair on. She didn't seem to appreciate being bald.

We went down to the garage where a fellow in driver livery named Robert was waiting.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Thornhill. Where are we going today?"

"Out shopping, Robert. It's been awhile, hasn't it."

"It has been a few months, Mrs. Thornhill."

As Regina got in the car, Robert asked, "Do you have a foxtail in your ass today, Regina?"

Regina blushed and said, "Yes, Robert."

"My goodness," Mistress said. "I had to wear a foxtail in my ass my first day as a slave. I haven't made Richard wear a tail in his ass yet. Is there any chance we can stop somewhere I can pick up a tail for Richard, Mrs. Thornhill?"

"We should have time to make a brief stop somewhere before we come back."

"Excellent."

We went to a clothing store, high end, with designer labels. Evelyn turned one of the sales clerks loose on me, telling them she wanted two tuxedos, one in black to be done before Friday, and one in white, and five business suits in assorted colors, but including one gray pinstripe and one navy blue, and a dozen shirts and ties which would go with the suits. I'd need a pair of shoes for the tuxedos and a black and brown pair for the suits. She'd stay with Regina and Mistress to help them pick out their clothes.

The gentleman took me to the men's section. I looked at the prices. Every suit was at least $600 and shooting up from there. Even the shirts and ties were all over $75.

"I don't think I have enough money in my account for all the clothes I'm supposed to get," I said.

"The Thornhill's maintain an account here, sir. Price isn't an object."

Well, I had a huge new salary now and no house payment. I suppose I could afford to pay him back. $300,000 a year was $25,000 a month. Shit! I hadn't stopped to figure that out before. That was my previous salary in three months, without a house or car payment to eat into it. I might be able to pay him back in one month depending on what Mistress bought.

It took roughly three hours to pick out everything and get it fitted. My total was over $15,000. Damn, maybe I couldn't pay him back in a month. I rejoined the others in the ladies section.

"I think I'm going to wear this one to the charity function on Friday night when I go trolling for a new stud," Mistress said. The dress was translucent and had built in support so she could do without a bra. I could see hints of her areola and nipples. If she'd been wearing panties, they'd be visible, but she wasn't. "I think I should be able to reel one in with this, don't you agree, Richard?"

I was getting an erection without my cock cage on, so I could imagine the response of other men when they saw her.

"Yes, Mistress."

She smiled at me, seeing my physical response to her dress.

"You should be back in your cock cage since you're not at work."

I was happy to hear she didn't bring it with her, leaving it at home.

"Could you please tell Mr. Thornhill it might take a couple months to pay him back for all these clothes," I told Evelyn. I'd seen the price tags on the dresses Mistress had already picked out. The cheapest was over a thousand. She also had a variety of shoes to go with the dresses and every one of them was in the hundreds. Even I recognized the designers names.

"You're not paying for these. They are a required part of your job and duties. He expects to pay for these. Anything above what he wanted ordered for you, you can pay for."

I'd gotten two pair of slacks and a couple pullovers and a sweater for the late fall weather. All of them running less than a thousand. Okay, this was doable.

Thirty minutes later, the ladies finished up. I had one suit which was ready to go. The black tux would be delivered to the Thornhill's on Friday morning along with two other suits that requiring limited alteration. Everything else would be delivered on Monday. Regina had five dresses, Mistress six and Evelyn had one. Regina had three pairs of shoes, and Mistress four. In the limo, Mistress had me lick her to two quick orgasms.

"Anyone else?" Mistress asked. "Richard is quite good."

"We don't have permission to cum," Evelyn said, "nor to have sex with any other men. We'll have to pass."

"Understood." Mistress pressed the intercom button. "Robert, would you be interested in a blow job from Richard in return for hauling us around all afternoon."

"Thanks, but no thanks, Ms. Farber. I'm not really into men." Thank the Lord.

"Neither is Richard, so he's probably happy you're not into guys."

Robert laughed.

"We're meeting Master at Tavern on the Green for supper," Evelyn said. "Robert will drop us off and take our purchases to the house. After supper, he'll help you carry your purchases to your apartment."

We arrived at the shop Evelyn was familiar with to purchase my tail. Instead of getting a foxtail, Mistress got a horsetail which arched out and up to look like a typical horse tail. She also got a skunk tail. She also found a vibrating anal plug for me and bought a Lush similar to the ones Joshua had his slaves wear when we went shopping in Norway for herself. Since the vibrating anal plug was charged, Mistress had me insert it in my ass when we returned to the limo, "because you're not in your cock cage," she said when she told me. "Expect it to be vibrating in the restaurant tonight."

Robert took us to the restaurant, then left because our apartments were both within a block across the street. All during dinner, Mistress kept turning my plug off and on. Due to its proximity to my prostate, it had the effect of keeping me hard for most of the meal, as did Mistress occasionally squeezing and stroking my cock. She never allowed me a release and my balls ached for the last hour we were there. I was painfully aware of the erection I sported as we left the restaurant.

We walked first to the Thornhill's residence and Master called Robert down to help us carry all of our packages to our apartment. He'd shed his chauffeur uniform and was dressed in blue jeans and a sweater.

When we got to my apartment with the packages, Mistress asked, "If you're not into men, Robert, perhaps you'd like to fuck me instead?"

Robert looked at me first. I was taking off my clothes. They weren't allowed in my house. "It's not his decision, Robert. It's mine and yours if you decide to fuck me. I'll probably suck Richard's cock while you're fucking me as he's had an erection for about two hours now and I'm feeling a little sorry for him. Do you think Robert is acceptable, Richard?"

"Seems like a pleasant enough fellow," I said.

My face remained neutral and I didn't speak again, so he said, "I'll be happy to take you up on your offer, Mrs. Farber."

"Don't stand on protocol, Robert. We're about to fuck. Call me Marnie."

Mistress helped Robert undress, saying "Nice" when his semi-hard prick popped through his boxers.

"Doesn't Robert have a nice prick, Richard."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it, Mistress."

She removed her own clothes, exposing her body one item of clothing at a time. Robert's cock grew larger, nowhere near Andre's size, maybe as long as mine, but thicker.

Mistress got on the bed on her hands and knees. She looked back at Robert.

"Fuck me like you mean it. Fuck my pussy and own it. Make me cum on your dick."

Robert got on the bed behind her. He ran his cock head up and down her slick slit, getting it wet in her pussy juices. Satisfied she was wet enough, he slammed into her cunt.

"That's good, you fucker, make me beg for your cock. I'm cumming already."

Robert was slamming into her, the sounds of their fucking squishy and wet smacks of flesh on flesh as he pounded her.

"That's right, Marnie," Robert said. "Squeeze down with your hot, juicy cunt. You're so fucking tight yet so wet, my dick goes right up to your womb without resistance, like fucking warm pudding."

"That's because you know how to fuck, Robert. You know how a woman wants it, hard and nasty. Keep fucking. Richard, give me your cock. Fuck my mouth."

I fucked her mouth the way I'd fucked it Sunday after Stan. Was it the way Robert was owning her pussy? Her begging for more of his cock or how hard he fucked her or the way she was climaxing on it, but I fucked her mouth. The only problem was, I'd been aroused for so long all evening, I lasted maybe four or five minutes inside her mouth. Long after she'd swallowed my cum, Robert continued to fuck her. I knelt there at the head of the bed with a limp, drippy dick as he fucked a scream out of her.

"Give me your cum, Robert. Plant your seed in my pussy," Mistress panted, on her fourth climax. "Show me what a good fucking is like."

Robert growled and unloaded, his cock throbbing inside my wife's cunt. Robert's pulses seemed to last over a minute. He finally pulled out. Mistress laid down on her back, her legs still splayed wide, showing Robert the cum leaking out of her cunt.

"Lick my cunt clean, Richard."

I started my clean up on aisle one, licking her saturated pussy as Robert got dressed.

"Thanks, Robert. That was wonderful. Perhaps we can fuck again sometime," Mistress said. "Thanks for helping with our packages. I hope the payment was sufficient."

"Payment was more than I expected."

"Can you see yourself out. Richard is trying to ensure he doesn't sleep in a wet spot tonight."

"I'm good."

Robert left and we heard the door close behind him.

"If you have any question, Richard; that's how I want you to fuck me."

"No questions, Mistress."

When I was done, I got up, and as Mistress showered, brought our purchases into the bedroom and hung them in the closet, setting aside the suit, shirt, tie and shoes I intended wearing tomorrow.

Mistress came out and brushed out her hair as I showered. When I'd dried off, I climbed into bed behind her. Her body was shaking and I realized she was crying, though she wasn't making a sound.

"What's wrong, Mistress?"

"Nothing you can do anything about. Go to sleep."

She continued to shake for another ten minutes or so, then settled into sleep.

******

On Thursday morning, after having sex and before I went to work, Mistress told me that Andre knew of a place, a sex club, where public sex occurred. She wanted to take me. Mistress said she planned to have me work a modified glory hole there for an hour and that during that hour I would suck a bunch of cocks and get ass fucked; a lot. It would be like the ass train she'd undergone on the ship. She said it was a modified glory hole in that the cock sucking was not anonymous. I would be locked into a stock type contraption and I'd see the men who fucked my face, though not the men who fucked my ass as I couldn't see behind the stocks.

"I went through something very similar," she reminded me, "and if I could do it, you can do it. You obviously have the right to use your safe word, but if you do use it, I'd like you to use it before we go. If you don't use it then, I want you to go through with what I have planned at the club for at least fifteen minutes. If it becomes too painful after that, you can call it off. I want you to think about this at work today and tell me if you're willing to go. If you decide not to go, tell us when Andre arrives. I'm going to have you wear your largest plug today to prepare, as no matter what, you're going to be ass fucked by a large dick.

"If we don't go, it will be a normal fucking with Andre. His will be the only cock we both fuck and suck. If you decide to go, we'll both cleanse our asses and go to the club. That's your choice. Think about whether you're ready to surrender, submit and obey."

Around eleven, Master asked what the problem was. "I know you haven't worked for me that long, but I've never seen you so distracted and unable to concentrate. I've had to repeat myself about four times this morning. Are you sick? Do you have a migraine? What's wrong?"

I had been a total schlep and I knew it. My decision was weighing me down. I told him what Mistress had planned for me tonight and the choice I had.

"I can see why you might be distracted. I'm sure I would too."

"Have you ever done anything similar with your two slaves, Master?" I asked.

"I did. During Regina's initial one week as a slave where I was trying to punish her for harming my friend, I took both of my slaves to a very popular restaurant she'd been to frequently with some other people she knew. I'd bought out the entire restaurant for the night, so it was only the people we were with and Robert, plus a full wait staff of five people, a sommelier, the maitre d, the cooks and busboys and dishwashers.

"When we arrived, all of the slaves stripped, so none of them had any clothes on. The others had been submissives far longer and had no problem getting nude. Regina did. She was a bit of a bitch who used her money like a club to make people kowtow. This was extremely humiliating to her. All of the slaves had to suck off a Master during the meal in front of the wait staff. At the end of the meal, anyone in the restaurant who wanted to, could fuck my two slaves plus another female as their tip and reward for keeping their mouths shut. She did it so we wouldn't be there until midnight trying to let everyone fuck just two slaves. They were tied over the table and a train was run on all three.