Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good. I won't lie. She was gentle and took her time, cumming because of the vibrations, not the thrusting, so she didn't need to ream me hard. It was a very good fucking and my dick was hard between us and eventually, I climaxed, my cum making both of our bellies wet. I moaned as I orgasmed, so she knew her fucking was the cause and explaining the sudden wetness between us. She kept fucking me through my orgasm until she'd had four. I was getting hard again when she finished and pulled out. She licked the cum off my skin and I licked it off hers, then she mounted my erection and rode me to another couple orgasms for her and one for me, this one going in the proper place.

I still had to clean her off, much to her pleasure, but it was my cum and not Andre's, so there was that. She even sucked my stick, not shy at all about the exchange of body fluids.

"That was some primo fucking," Vickie said. "I feel exhausted and limp. I haven't had this many orgasms ever in a single day. You guys sure know how to have fun. I wouldn't mind a quick nap. Wake me up if you decide to eat, I'm starving. Any chance you can cuddle?"

"As soon as I clean up the equipment. I'll be back shortly."

Going to the bathroom, I washed the strapless and set it on a bureau to dry. I climbed into bed behind Vickie. She seemed asleep, but as soon as I got behind her, she backed into me until I was spooning her, my cock tucked between her ass cheeks, slowly getting hard again.

"Are you thinking turnabout is fair play?" Victoria asked, wriggling her butt against my prick.

"Have you had anal sex before?" I was thinking about her delectable ass and what it would be like to see my cock pass that portal.

"No. How difficult is it? Everyone else seems to be having it."

"Well, both Mistress and I were prepared for anal sex ahead of time by wearing butt plugs in our asses to stretch them out."

"Is that necessary?"

"Recommended, not necessary. If it were Andre, I'd say absolutely necessary."

"No way I'm letting him anywhere near my poop chute with his Louisville Slugger. My pussy still feels him."

"Why don't you take that nap now, and if you want to try it later, let us know."

"Are you going to let me sleep?" She grabbed my cock. "Or is this going to keep poking my derrière?"

"Sorry." I backed away until it wasn't touching her. She immediately backed closer again.

"I love the feeling of it being there. Don't worry. I doubt it will keep me awake anyway. I'm blasted."

Sure enough, Vickie was asleep in a couple minutes. I joined her not long after.

******

Mistress shook me awake a little after one, whispering, "Do either of you want food?"

"Vickie said she was famished," I said.

"Wake her up. You can set the table. Serena and I cooked it."

"What about Herbert and Andre?"

"Doing something else. You'll see." Mistress left.

I kissed her awake. Her eyes popped open suddenly until she realized where she was and it was okay.

"Food's on. Rise and shine."

"Should I take a shower?"

"After lunch. Food might get cold."

"Are you wearing anything?"

"I'm a sex slave. I don't get clothes at home."

Vickie decided to follow me out naked. As it turned out, no one else was dressed either. Andre was sitting in an open chair, his dick like a flagpole, and looking soaked in saliva and lube. Herbert was trying to lower his ass over it and he was having difficulty. He took a little, rose up, slid down, taking a little more. Up, down farther, up, farther down, up, finally getting all the way down. He was sitting with his legs wrapped around Andre's waist with a big stick definitely up his ass.

Andre started kissing him. Herbert seemed confused at first, to be painfully, anally taking Andre's huge dick, and then having the mustached black man kissing him. Probably felt like I did the first time. Eventually, he loosened up and they were kissing rather passionately, Andre starting to lift his butt up, then lower it down, fucking him. Herbert groaned. I'd be groaning too.

Vickie watched, whether she was imagining Andre up her pucker, or something smaller, she was interested to watch what was going on. Serena and Mistress had made spaghetti, garlic bread and Caesar salad. I set the table, generally avoiding the chair the guys were sitting on.

"Richard, I'm so disappointed," Andre said. "You haven't kissed me once since I got here. I feel you don't love me anymore."

"I never loved you, Andre. You were just a quick screw," I replied, smiling.

"Now you're hurting my feelings. Come on. A little lip service."

I bent down to brush his lips and he held me for a lengthier open mouthed kiss, then he aimed me at Herbert. Herbert's mustache was even hairier than Andre's. Fuck. We kissed. He finally released my head.

"See we're all friends here," Andre said. "Bosom buddies, cock comrades, ass associates. Herbert, you might want to turn around so you're facing the table. Your Mistress is going to feed you."

Herbert moved up, spun around and lowered himself back down. I didn't envy him at the moment. I finished setting the table and the two ladies put the food on. Mistress patted the chair next to hers. Serena sat down next to Andre and Herbert, and Vickie took one of the two remaining chairs. Mistress made me keep my hands on the table as she fed me. I suspected it was another subtle signal to Victoria that I belonged to Mistress, although she didn't say a word.

Serena didn't make Herbert keep his hands on the table. She did make him keep fucking Andre. As is fairly common, good old Herbert got an erection from his fucking. Andre didn't ignore it. He began stroking Herbert's cock. When Herbert's orgasm was imminent, Andre had Serena put Herbert's plate in front of his man handled dick and Andre jacked him off onto his own food. He had cum with the rest of his spaghetti. It was definitely a Dominant thing to do. Herbert ate the rest of his food.

Andre wasn't able to cum during lunch, he needed faster fucking to get off, but when the food was gone and the table cleared, Andre bent Herbert over the table and finished it off, groaning throatily when he blasted his load up Herbert's ass. Andre excused them both and took Herbert and Serena to the Master bedroom shower.

"Herbert, you can suck on my magic dick a little bit more after I get it cleaned off. Then I fuck your wife again. You a good sport, Herbert. Not many men let me fuck their wife, then let me fuck them, get me hard again for more pussy fucking. Of course, you know I got a lot more to offer your wife than you do. Don't blame you. If my dick was as dinky as yours, I'd be lettin some big dick mother fucker take care of her too. You folks don't have to see us out if you have other business to attend to. We should be out of your hair in thirty minutes or so. I got a date with a man who likes sucking my nigger dick almost as much as you, Herbert."

They disappeared down the hall.

"Wow," Vickie said, "just wow."

"When a person first submits, it's important that Dominance and submission be firmly established right away," I said. "Mistress took a heavy dose when she was Dominated. It's always easier to let up after submission is established than trying to crack down later. It's why I got a break on Andre today and Herbert is getting a big dose."

"What did you have to do when you first submitted, Richard?"

"We were on board a ship. I had to witness Marnie get fucked by other men, had my anal cherry taken in front of a bunch of crew members, then on the night of Mom's wedding, Mistress fucked the best man and one of the groomsman. It was my job to lick their cum out of her cunt and off their dicks, and suck them hard so they could fuck her again. Part of my humiliation was to put their cocks into her pussy or ass, and watch closely as they fucked her. I was also wearing women's panties and got spanked in front of them for cumming without permission."

Vickie looked at Mistress. "I guess that is pretty extreme. I've been wanting to taste you since I got here this morning. Are we going to fuck now?"

"Of course. It wouldn't seem right if Richard fucked you and I didn't."

"Are you still interested in an anal fucking?" I asked.

"Maybe, if you're gentle."

"If you're going to have sex with Mistress, perhaps you could sixty-nine with her when I take your anal cherry. It might make it more enjoyable for you."

"That sounds interesting. I'll try that."

We used the guest bedroom as Andre and Serena had already showered and were fucking hard in our bedroom with Herbert watching pitifully. I felt for him because I knew him. He was me.

I waited while Vickie and Mistress enjoyed themselves for ten minutes, giving each other a couple orgasms, though Vickie was getting the better part of that deal as the less talented cunt licker. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and caressing Vickie's ass, letting her get accustomed to someone touching her there. I frequently let a finger trail through her crevice, and even though I touched her pucker, I didn't penetrate her with my finger. Just light touches preparing her for more.

I got up and got our lube from earlier and began smearing it over her sphincter. She got a little jumpy, thinking of what was coming next, but all I did was stroke my finger over her rim until she calmed down, though it seemed to make her next orgasm take off. The one after that is when I inserted a finger in her rectum. She gasped and her climax rocketed up, bucking her butt against my finger.

"Oh, fuck!" Vickie moaned. "Your teasing is driving me apeshit."

"Just going slow, easing you into it since you weren't prepared first."

The next time she orgasmed, I added a second, and shortly after, a third finger, turning and twisting them to stretch the muscle. Her ass wriggled. I'm surprised Mistress could keep her mouth on Vickie's cunt she was moving so much. Mistress was clinging to her hips to keep her face in the general neighborhood. I was positive Vickie had abandoned all pretense of licking Mistress back. Her whimpers and moans too loud to be smothered in Mistress' pussy.

Having done what I could to stretch Vickie's anal ring, I lubed my cock and added more to her pucker, climbing onto the bed behind her. I put my cock against her back portal, and on the very next orgasm, pushed through the resistance and entered her ass. Victoria was going wild, but not from pain. She squirted, coating my Mistress's face, hair, the bed, my balls, everything, in a musty, sweet, oily liquid.

"Oh, God! What the Fuck! Oh, God. Jesus. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck mmeeeee!"

"Mistress, should I stop?" I asked. I wasn't even halfway in yet, and I didn't know if she was drowning down there.

"Keep going," Mistress said. "I'm already soaked. No point in stopping now."

I pushed deeper. Halfway in, Vickie arched, driving her ass back over my cock, accepting every inch.

"Fuck my ass. Oh, shit that feels good. Nail me. Nail my fucking ass to the wall," Vickie moaned.

I started a stiff stroking, going fast, but not too hard, not banging against her ass cheeks. My wife was down there somewhere, but she was still moving. I could see her fingers grasping Vickie's legs, squeezing and kneading her thighs.

Victoria's orgasms were cataclysmic, no more squirting as bad as the first time, but there was sloshing between her cunt and Mistress's face, Vickie gave up all pretense of licking, just fucking me back, bouncing up and down off Marnie's face. It had been long enough since my last orgasm, I didn't last more than ten minutes before flooding her bottom with sperm. I waited until my pulses stopped, then pulled out. Mistress was still licking and Victoria would occasionally shudder with another whimpered mewl.

"Stop," she gasped. "I'm too sensitive. Please stop."

Mistress released her grip and Vickie rolled off her, panting like she'd run a marathon. Mistress was a total disaster. She looked as if she'd gone swimming. If there was any part of her face that was unsaturated, I couldn't see it. Her eyes were closed. I got a towel and wiped them. I helped her to sit up and Vickie saw her.

"Jesus, I'm sorry. I've never done that before or I would have warned you. I'm so, so sorry."

Mistress laughed. "That's a fucking first. You're going to pay for that, Victoria. You're going to help us change the sheets, these, plus the ones in our bedroom, then you'll help give me a bath, and then, because you quit licking me almost as soon as Richard put a finger up your tush, you owe me five orgasms while I lie there like a queen and accept your homage."

Vickie laughed too. "That seems fair."

We started on this bed. Even the mattress pad had to be washed, so we left new sheets off until we could do laundry.

Andre stuck his head in the door as he was leaving. "What the fuck happened in here? Looks like a bomb went off. What happened to you, Marnie? You're soaked."

"Vickie squirted, a lot. I was licking her at the time," Mistress said.

"No shit," Andre laughed. "I'd like to hear more, but I've got to run. Herbert is tidying up Serena's cunt, but they're leaving as soon as he digs out the last of my nigger cum. Call me the next time you want more fun and games. Cuck boy, so long, take care of your wife for me. Vickie, remember what I said. Ciao."

He disappeared, whistling some recent pop song. We heard the door close behind him. Three minutes later, Serena and Herbert checked in before they left. Herbert was wearing his collar. I don't know if it would be fair to call him a cuckold. He and Serena had done spouse swapping previously, but it had been her idea to start. Now, he had no choice.

"I'll be in touch, Marnie," Serena said. "We have a lot in common now."

"Sounds good," Mistress said. "I look forward to it."

We loaded everything in the washer and went to the Master bedroom where we stripped the sheets. There were innumerable cum stains on it despite Herbert undoubtedly cleaning up after the fucking. We could stick new sheets on because the mattress pad was fine. Our new bathroom had a huge tub with Jacuzzi jets built in. It easily held three people. I sat on one side, with Mistress leaning back against me, while Vickie sat on the opposite side facing us. Both of us washed Mistress. I did her back and hair, Vickie did her front. They kissed often as they washed. My cock got hard behind Mistress. When Mistress was clean, she washed Vickie's front, and I got a close up view of Mistress soaping her tits. She made Vickie stand so she could wash her pussy, giving her an orgasm in the process. She had Vickie turn around and soaped up her ass, including the pucker.

"How was your first anal, if I have to ask?" Mistress said.

"Wonderful, though I'm a little sore back there now."

"I know the perfect remedy," Mistress said.

She drained the soapy, dirty water and replaced it with hot, clean water, then turned on the jets. "Just soak for a time, let the water soothe the tender flesh. I soaked for an hour after my first anal, though it was a seven man train, but I'd been prepared first. Just turn around and move closer to me. Lean back so I can fondle you. Richard, please get out and get Victoria some Tylenol and some wine for all of us. You can sit on the other end."

I got out, dried off briefly so I wouldn't drip too much water on the floor, got three goblets of wine and two tablets and returned. Vickie was leaning back against Mistress's soft, pillowy breasts as Mistress played with her, occasionally kissing her neck or ear. I handed Vickie her glass and the Tylenol, then handed Mistress hers. I climbed into the tub on the opposite side. After taking her pills, Vickie leaned back and closed her eyes. I watched Mistress play with her, making her cum twice more, adding endorphins to her system. My cock was rock hard. I wanted to touch myself, but I didn't have permission.

"My husband seems to like what we're doing," Mistress said.

Victoria opened her eyes and looked at my erection. "Are you going to let him do anything about it?"

"No. I should put him in his cock cage again so he can't get erect."

"Poor boy. Don't do that to him." She leaned back and turned her head for a kiss.

"Perhaps you're right. Maybe I should stick him in cock and ball rings to keep him hard until we need it again."

"That sounds better to me," Vickie said. "I'd like to see that."

"Richard."

"Yes, Mistress." She didn't need to say more. I got out and got the requested item. I stood in front of her while she put it around my equipment. Given what I was looking at, I might be hard for hours.

We sat in the tub for an hour, adding more hot water as necessary. Vickie climaxed two more times due to Mistress's lazy caresses. We finally got out and went to the bedroom. Mistress spread her legs and let Victoria lick her to five orgasms, then they got in a sixty-nine and went for three more. Mistress ordered pizza for supper. I was allowed to put on a robe to answer the door, but my erect cock caused my robe to bulge in front and it was obvious I was aroused. I was embarrassed to be so exposed to strangers again.

They came out of the bedroom to eat since we'd just changed the sheets.

"I should probably get back," Victoria said, finishing up. "I still have some reading to do before classes tomorrow."

"Richard will take you," Mistress said.

"I don't know everything about your situation, but I'd like to see you both again," Vickie said. "Andre told me on the way over here that if you were to allow me into your life, I should accept. He thinks very highly of you both. He considers you to be trustworthy people who I can safely enjoy sex with."

"What do you want to do, Richard?" Mistress asked.

"Whatever my Mistress wishes for me to do," I responded.

She smiled. "Good answer. I've enjoyed your company, Victoria. I'm not averse to seeing you more in the future, but it will be sporadically, not on a routine basis. I need to share my husband with other women on a regular basis as part of my submission to his mother, in return for her allowing me to Dominate her son and cuckold him. I like you. I could see you being one of those I share him with, more so than strangers we should happen to meet. I imagine Serena and a college friend of mine named Cheryl would be others he'll be fucking regularly. I can see perhaps one or two others so we maintain variety. It won't mean you'll only see us once every three or four months, but you'll be a regular in the mix; perhaps once a month or so."

"Thank you. I appreciate that. I enjoyed sex with you, too. Both of you have such talented tongues. No one has ever pleasured me as much as you have. Best sex of my life, bar none."

"As soon as you clean up the kitchen, Richard, you may take her home."

"Would you like to come, Mistress?"

"I trust you, Richard."

I bagged the rest of pizza, tossed the box and wiped down everything, putting the wine goblets in the dishwasher. I put clothes on before I left and took Vickie back to Columbia. Of course, due to my cock and ball rings, I had my erection the entire way back, which Vickie noticed, though she didn't touch.

"Where does Alexa go to school?" Victoria asked.

"Fordham."

"That's even more expensive than Columbia. How does she pay for it?"

"Scholarship and my father pays the rest. It was part of the divorce settlement. Mom didn't get much else except for the house and medical care."

"You can drop me off at my dorm today."

"You trust me to know where you live?"

"I trusted you to fuck my ass. I guess I can trust you to know where I live."

"Good point."

She directed me to her dorm and kissed me before she got out of the car. "I'm already looking forward to seeing you again. Thanks for everything."

"I should be thanking you. I got to take your anal virginity."

"I'll let you lick my cunt a couple times the next time I see you in payment for the cherry."