Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes!There was still a little left and I got to savor it. A feeling of content came over me as I slid the cum all around my mouth.

"You might want to shower.," Thomas offered. I looked down and saw my cock had blew my load onto the bench. "You might want to clean that up to." He cocked an eyebrow at me.

I wanted to lick it up but I wasn't sure. I grabbed my towel. Thomas smirked at me and ruffled my hair.

"That's cute boy. I noticed that hesitation." I quickly cleaned up my cum with the towel. "Come on let's hit the shower. It's getting late anyway."

We got out of the sauna and I checked the time.Shit, it's already 10:30.We had been in the sauna for almost 30 minutes! I still had remnants of cum in my mouth and was quite happy to oblige Thomas.

We went back to the locker room so Thomas could get his shower stuff. We went back to the showers and quickly showered up. My cock was still hard as a rock as I lewdly walked around with it swinging everywhere.

"You look cute with a hard cock. It's a little hard to see with all that hair though," Thomas said turning on the water. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me under the water.

Thomas ran his hands all over me as he scribbled my body clean. He even massaged my scalp as he rubbed the shampoo in my hair.

My body was on fire as I felt him running his hands all over me. My cock got hard again. But it was my turn now.

I washed Thomas's body and hair. He kneeled down so I could was his hair and face. It felt amazing to run my hands over him, and I loved when he knelt in front of me. He let me work my magic, and it felt amazing to be able to do this for him.

We got back to the locker room to change. We were a couple of banks apart again.

"Come over here," Thomas called. I walked over to him. "Grab that for me sweetheart." He pointed at his bag. I grabbed it and followed him out. There were only three cars in the parking lot. Mine, his, and the gym attendant.

I knew my car, the Pathfinder, but he walked us over to the black Explorer. I handed him his bag, and he put it in the back seat.

"I'll see you tomorrow night at 9:00 pm sharp. Come over to my locker. I'll have something for you," Thomas said as he got into his car.

Before I could answer he drove off. He must have known my response. I went back to my car, my cock hard as a rock. But I was exhausted. I headed home and went straight to bed.

12