Becoming a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda was happy that he was now taking the lead. The first few times, she led him onto the floor. Just as they found a small space, familiar three notes rang out. Brenda laughed, "Holy shit! Radar Love!" As the music built she put her arms over her head, twisted her lithe body, and bounced to the heavy beat.

JJ tried to keep up and then happily pulled her into his arms as she writhed against him. They were soon lost in their own world moving together with their pelvises locked together. He'd never felt so hard in his life as this beautiful woman ground against him. His hands were on her ass and she was leaning back, her breasts flopping around as she lost herself in the song. This felt almost like having sex it was so intimate. He couldn't believe any woman was eagerly pressing herself against him let alone such a spectacularly sexy woman.

As the song ended, Brenda pulled the boy close hugging him. She kissed his neck and sighed, "That song gets me every time." She pulled back and looked between them, "Let's sit and get things under control, and then I'm taking you home. I'm sure your dad wouldn't approve of you being out all night."

As they were leaving, the doorman opened the door and winked at the boy, a knowing smile on his face.

Brenda hit the keyfob and as she went over to the driver's door, JJ reached around and opened it. She looked at him, "Someone wants to get lucky tonight," she said softly glancing at the nice bulge in his crotch, "And the guy at the door sure assumed it."

JJ shook his head, "No, sorry. I was just..."

"Relax, I'm teasing you. You are too much of a gentleman to take liberties with a married woman no matter how much you've got me worked up." She kissed him and sighed, "Here," she held out the keys, "You know where you live, and rather than asking directions..."

JJ felt a rush as he sat behind the wheel. He had to move the seat up, and after he adjusted everything and Brenda had buckled up, he started the car.

Brenda didn't bother pulling her dress modestly down to cover her thighs, enjoying the boy's interest in her legs. She checked the ensure her crotch was not exposed and sat relaxed, her legs slightly parted.

It wasn't a long drive and JJ turned in, leaned out to punch in the code, and drove through the opened gates. He pulled around the circular drive, put it in park, and turned off the engine. He turned to her, "Would you like to come in? I know it's late but I'm not tired." he stammered.

Brenda smiled, "I shouldn't...but I could use some water."

The boy jumped out and went around and opened the passenger door, holding it as those long legs parted to step out. He let out a soft moan seeing the yellow panties that matched the dress. He helped her stand as he took in the valley between her breasts. 'If only this were a real date,' he thought, 'What would I do? Take her hand? Kiss her?' he thought before leading her into the house.

"Sorry, Dad gave the staff the weekend off for some reason," he said feeling the unusually quiet house. "Come on in, I'll start the fire and get you water unless you'd like something else," he indicated the huge living room.

Brenda smiled, "A shouldn't stay long, but I didn't bring a sweater and a fire sounds nice. And water sounds great, ice?" She looked at the boy, "Are you suggesting we snuggle up in front of a romantic fire?"

"No. Sorry, I was just..." he stammered.

"I was teasing you. Relax, I like to snuggle," she said softly. "I like feeling the warmth of a man next to me. I know you would never think of putting the moves on a married woman."

After starting the gas fireplace and JJ got two glasses of water, Brenda patted the seat next to her invitingly.

"What was that last song we danced to? You called it Radar something," he asked.

"Radar Love by a group called Golden Earring. They were big in the 70s I think, anyhow it's my favorite song," she replied.

JJ opened his cell, found the song, and hit play. He sat next to the beautiful woman as they listened to the song. When it was over he nodded, "I like it. It has a good beat and tells a story."

Brenda nodded, "Smart. If you're trying to seduce me, playing that song is a good start," she patted his leg.

"I wasn't...I mean I was just..." he blushed.

"Relax, you don't need to be anything more than you are to seduce me. This is nice," she said looking around, "I apologize for dressing so...I thought I'd be spending the night with my husband," she said looking down at the flimsy yellow dress. Her stomach hurt as she'd been wondering how to make the first move on the boy without scaring him off.

JJ shook his head, "You look great, I mean, really nice." He looked at her smooth long legs, the dark gap between her legs, the generous exposed cleavage, and stifled a sigh.

Brenda chuckled, "I'm sorry your father had to run off on your birthday and your mom is out. This must be a real letdown for you," she said as she stroked his thigh.

"Are you kidding, this has been the best birthday ever, I mean you're um, so nice and pretty..." he mumbled.

"You think so?" she asked, "I guess I knew you thought that already," she chuckled looking down at the bulge in his pants. She took a sip of water, set it down then turned and snuggled against his chest facing the fireplace. She pulled his arm over her shoulder onto her chest and sighed.

At first, JJ was a bit tense as his arm was draped between her breasts but relaxed as she stroked his arm tenderly. He inhaled deeply smelling her fragrant hair while stroking her arm. He never felt so happy in his life while trying not to think that this had to end. She'll be sitting up soon explaining she should get home.

Brenda felt safe and comfortable with this boy. There were few if any men she knew who would just be content with snuggling against her...she'd be removing their hands from her breasts or from between her legs. She was aware of his hard erection against her back, but she was used to that from men when she danced or held them. Even Brad after five years of marriage still showed his arousal when they hugged.

JJ was looking straight down at the generous cleavage wanting to cup one of her breasts. He remembered how she felt on the dance floor, but that was safe and now they were alone. "This is nice. You are so soft," he murmured.

"Thanks, it is nice," she sighed. She looked at the clock and reluctantly sat up, "It's 1:30. Your parents will kill me," she said reluctantly. "I should get home and let you get your sleep." She thought perhaps she'd offer a goodnight kiss to see where that might lead.

JJ moaned, "Yeah, I know. But I get it. Can I have one thing?" he asked softly.

Brenda sat up and looked, "Sure, it's...or was yesterday, your birthday. Whatever you want," she said softly.

Images of their naked flesh writhing against each other swept through his head as she said 'whatever,' but smiled, "a kiss? A birthday kiss from a friend?"

Brenda chuckled, "I think you want a birthday kiss that is more than just from a friend." He looked embarrassed but she turned and swung a leg over his waist staddling him. She stroked his cheeks feeling the hard shaft against her pussy then pressed her lips against his. She expected he'd purse his lips but his tongue almost immediately entered her mouth. This was a real kiss and the boy was good! Without thinking about it, her crotch ground against his hard shaft as they explored each other's tongues. 'Damn! I need him inside me...need him now,' she thought.

JJ had dreamed of this and held the woman close as his first kiss was better than he'd imagined. He could feel her warm crotch pressing against his aching cock...not just pressing, but grinding up and down his hard shaft. He hoped he could contain himself and not prematurely cum.

Brenda moaned into the boy's mouth as he got more comfortable and let his hands roam down to her ass and onto her chest. She ground against him feeling her arousal increase thinking it would be possible to cum just by dry-humping him. Both his hands were now on her breasts playing with her nipples.

JJ had large hands for being such a small boy but her tits were too large to fully cup. She was breathing heavily and softly moaning into his mouth so he took a chance. His hands moved to the thin straps and as he slipped them off her shoulders he waited for her to stop him, but instead, she lowered the arms around his neck allowing the dress the slide down to her waist.

This was going better than she'd imagined. The boy had always been so nervous and so shy she'd assumed she'd be the one to pull her top down. She broke the kiss and stood ready to step out of the dress wondering if she should take her sopping panties off also.

'Perhaps I've gone too far,' JJ thought. 'Shouldn't have tried to take off her dress.' "I'm sorry," the boy stammered, his eyes glued to the jutting masses of flesh on her chest. "I shouldn't have done that...I mean, you're married and all."

Brenda leaned forward and put a finger on the boy's lips, "Let's say we never tell anyone. That way no one will ever know I cheated on my husband but we'll always have the memories. Can you promise never to tell anyone?" she asked as she let the dress fall to the floor before lowering her panties. The boy nodded eagerly as she stepped back and posed naked for him, "You like?" she asked.

"Oh, wow!" he sighed, "You're so...so beautiful," he said. "I promise," he quickly added.

Brenda knelt between his legs and began unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm not going to be the only naked one here," she said as the shirt came off. She then unlaced his shoes and pulled off his socks before undoing his belt. The boy lifted his hips as she pulled the pants and underwear down leaving him completely naked. She smiled, "Wow! Nice body," she sighed as she stroked his rigid cock while cupping his heavy scrotum.

JJ had always wondered what it would be like to be naked in front of a girl and had always assumed he'd be embarrassed, but this was the opposite. He felt proud to be exposed and opened his legs as the woman stroked his cock. He liked that she was so close to his balls and seemed genuinely happy with his size. As she stroked him he felt the aching in his groin indicating he wasn't going to last long. He didn't want to be that guy and tried to distract himself with thoughts of school or chores around the house.

Brenda considered sucking the boy off but remembered the few virgins she'd been with and wanted his first release to be inside her. She stood and climbed on top of the boy, she gripped his cock and lowered herself against the plump head, teasing his as she slid the head up and down her wet slit. She stopped and asked him, "Is this your first time?"

The boy was watching her swollen lips opening up for his cock and panted eagerly, "Yesss."

"You're not saving yourself, I hope," she said. "I'd hate to ruin that for you."

"In a way," he sighed, "I guess I always wanted it to be you," he said.

She decided to tease him as she slid the head of his cock against the tight opening, "So tell me. Tell me what you want...what you want to do to me," she purred.

"I want to be inside you, I want to make love to you," he said urgently.

"That's it? Just make love?" she asked. "I would have thought you wanted to fuck me, fuck my brains out." She let just the head slip inside her. "Say what you are thinking."

"I...I want to fuck you," he said feeling a throb go through his crotch as he said words he never imagined saying to a beautiful woman, "I want to be inside your...pussy," he stammered.

"Oooooohhhh, I like a man who knows what he wants," she moaned. She lowered herself fully onto the boy's cock. "Aaaaahhhhh, fuck!" she spat. "You're so big," she panted as she raised herself back up. "Fuck me, fuck my wet pussy. Don't hold back, take my pussy." She leaned forward with her large breasts in front of his face.

As the boy sucked a nipple into his mouth all thoughts of school and other distractions were gone from his head and the aching was now rapidly peaking. He grabbed her flexing ass as he flicked his tongue over the hard nub and felt the almost painful ache grow rapidly in his balls. She said fuck her...did she mean cum inside her? he thought as he grabbed her hips and pressed her hard onto his cock. He felt his cock drive deeply inside her vagina as he exploded.

Brenda smiled, happy that the boy's first experience with a woman result in cumming inside her pussy. This had been a rush for her back in school and had forgotten how much she missed it. "That's it, fill me with your hot cum." The boy was gripping her ass as he thrust inside her, ejaculated, then pulled out and thrust again. 'How much cum does this boy have in him...in me?' she thought as he seemingly went on forever.

JJ had never felt anything so intense in his life as spurt after spurt spasmed inside the woman's vagina. He had the idle thought that one of his sperm might find an egg which made the entire experience even hotter. He finally felt the last throbbing fade and collapsed back, panting as if he'd sprinted a mile.

Brenda kept sliding up and down his cock looking down at the boy. His eyes were closed and he had a smile on his face. He was idly stroking her ass as he gently moaned. "Feel better? Was it as good as you dreamt it would be?" she asked softly.

He opened his eyes, "Better? Great! I've never felt anything so intense," he sighed. He wanted to go again but felt his cock soften until she could no longer keep him inside her.

Brenda climbed off his lap, cupping her pussy. "Do you have tissues or something?" she asked. "I've never felt so much cum before, very impressive load."

The boy rolled up onto his feet, unashamed that his semi-flaccid cock flopped in front of the woman he'd admired for so long. When he came back and handed the box to her he watched as she used a half-dozen tissues to get all the sperm he'd injected inside her. He picked up his clothes and started to put them on. "Thank you," he said softly, "I know you didn't want to do that...to cheat on Mr. Shearing but it was great."

Brenda shook her head, "I never cheated on him before but I don't regret it. You were great and even though I didn't cum, I feel really good." She looked at the time, "I don't feel like driving home. Do you think I can stay the night?" she asked.

"Really? Sure!" the boy exclaimed, "We have a guest bedroom just down the hall," he pointed to the left.

Brenda laughed, "Is that what you want?" She walked over and stroked the front of his pants, "I was thinking you'd want me naked next to you in bed. Then you can fuck me as much as you want all night. I mean if I'm cheating on Brad it's not like a couple more times would be any worse," she smiled. "Unless you don't want to anymore," she purred.

"Are you kidding?" he asked, "I'd love to have you sleep with me tonight," he grinned.

"I know you'll get hard again and don't worry about me, I'm yours all night and you can fuck me any way you like, whenever you like," she said.

"I could never do that," the boy protested.

"You can and will," she patted his cheek. You'll be nestled up against me, you'll get hard and I'll be asleep. Are you going to wait until morning? That might get painful. I won't get mad...I might be really happy," she said.

Sleep was not exactly the correct word to use as the boy was hard within 20 minutes and he lasted longer, a lot longer. Brenda came twice the next time they fucked. She saw a change in the boy as he took charge, putting her on her back; pulling her on top of him so he could play with her tits; turning her over, and pulling her ass up so he could slam into her from behind. She found it exciting to be used like this by such a young boy who broke out of a shy shell.

Later Brenda had just dozed off and awoke to pressure in her vagina. She moaned as the boy pumped into her, pressing himself against her ass as he picked up the pace. His hands were on her tits and she responded by opening her legs and humping back.

After maybe a half-hour of sleep, she felt tingling between her legs and her right breast and saw the boy was fingering her pussy while sucking on a nipple. "Oh, yesss," she sighed, "Fuck me, I'm more than ready." This time, JJ went for over an hour, and she experienced something she never heard of, dozens of mini-orgasms spaced maybe five minutes apart. After he finally came, she collapsed back "Holy shit! You're a fucking machine," she moaned.

***********************************************

Jack put down his phone. "Your car is still in the drive. I think my boy is no longer a virgin," he smiled at Brad. "I hope you're ok. I have no idea how I'd feel about that if I were in your shoes, but last night must have been incredible for my boy."

Brad laughed, "I still have no idea how I feel about it. You have security cameras? I hope not inside," he said looking at the man's phone.

"I wish I did, but no. Just the outside perimeter...you know, for security," Jack said as he held out the phone showing different views around the house.

"I prefer to imagine they danced then were too exhausted to do anything. As much as I'd like to hear how great it was for your son, I'd prefer knowing nothing, seeing nothing, hearing nothing..."

"We need to get going and stop by your house. We have a tee time over at Westwood in two hours," Jack smiled. I know you play golf, I saw you over at Highlands last summer."

"Westwood County Club? Ok, wow! I've admired that course from afar," Brad stood up

***********************************************

JJ woke up feeling the warmth of the sun on his back. They'd gotten almost no sleep and fucked a half-dozen times. He looked over at the woman's exposed chest gently rising and falling and as he sat up, the sun splashed across her naked flesh. He chuckled having realized what the line in that song meant. He'd thought 'I'm speeding into a nude sunrise,' meant a cloudless morning but this made more sense. Waking up next to a nude woman. 'Could there be anything more beautiful in the world than the soft curves of a woman's breasts?' he wondered. 'A woman's breasts in the morning light?'

Brenda opened her eyes, "Have you been watching me sleep?" she asked, "I hope I wasn't drooling."

The boy shook his head, "I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life."

Brenda sat up and looked at him, "If you think I'm beautiful in the morning you should make an eye doctor appointment." She looked down and saw the outline of his hard cock and sighed, "Do you ever have enough?"

JJ shook his head, "Never. Not with the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world naked in my bed."

Brenda lifted the covers and kissed her way down his body. She looked up, "OK, I like being with a man needing glasses. You just lie back and enjoy this."

JJ lay back and sighed happily as those soft lips approached his throbbing cock. He'd been wondering what a blowjob would feel like and now he would be finding out. In the back of his mind, he wished he'd showered but Brenda didn't seem to care. After nibbling and licking all around she clamped her mouth onto his cock and he instinctively groaned and arched his back. "Oh my God!" he hissed as she worked all of his cock into her throat. He'd seen girls do this in videos but never realized how great it felt.

Brenda clenched her throat as she bobbed on the boy's cock. She found it funny that his first experience wasn't a handjob or a blowjob but a fuck. But she wanted to enjoy sucking on his cock a while before getting her stomach filled with his cum and last night he'd lasted no more than a minute.

He watched the auburn hair glow in the sun as she picked up the pace. The sun caused her hair to sparkle with golden-reddish hues. He'd never seen any colors more beautiful in his life.