Becoming a Nude in Public Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no response, she began to really imagine herself doing it. She stood and paced around her apartment while running through how she imagined it would go. She imagined herself standing in the middle of a crowd of people, totally anonymous and alone. She imagined herself then pulling off her shirt with no hesitation. Then slipping down her jeans. There she was in just her underwear. People were starting to stare. She imagined looking around at them one last time before unclasping her bra. And in one quick move, she slid her panties down and dropped them both. In her imagination, someone laughed and pointed at her, another person took a quick picture. And then she started to walk, right towards the people watching her.

At that moment, Veronica back in her apartment realized that she undressed in real life along with her imagination. She was standing there in her living room completely nude. She had absolutely been naked in her apartment plenty of times, but not really while vividly imagining herself walking around in public. That realization caused a chill to pass through her. She walked to her bedroom where there was a full-length mirror and examined her body.

She was hot. Especially while naked.

Veronica was 5'-5" and had an average fit body type. Slim but not too skinny. She had long light blonde hair that she often had tied up. Her B cup breasts featured small pointy nipples and her boobs sat firm and high. She was proud of her tits most of all. Continuing to look down her body, she examined her lower half. Currently, she sported a landing strip of dark hair, but there had been times that she'd gone fully shaved and fully bushed. The landing strip was what she preferred though. Turning, she looked at her ass. It wasn't exactly a full ass but it was more than flat. It was good enough to accentuate the rest of her body. She lifted it and dropped it to watch it subtly bounce, following up with a little slap.

She was totally attractive enough to be a model she thought. Walking over to her dresser, she grabbed her phone and opened the camera up. Taking nudes was not totally foreign to her, but they mostly were just for her, so there was some hesitation as she considered the purpose of the picture she was about to take. Her nude body was framed in the mirror and she snapped the picture, smiling right into the camera. She totally could do this. Who wouldn't want to see this body? Really, it was a good idea to share her hotness with who ever she could, so the idea of walking around naked seemed totally obvious to her in that moment.

Soon she redressed and checked her phone again. No response. But she did look at the picture she just took and decided that it really was a good nude of her. Even if she didn't share it, it was a good one to have. The question of if she had the confidence to do it was back now that she had her clothes back on. It appeared that her indecisiveness had a lot to do with how sexy she felt and how undressed she was at the moment.

Suddenly, she had the idea that what she really needed to do was run a test and see how it felt. Sure, she couldn't just walk around undressed in San Diego. For many reasons. But there were probably some locations where she could strategically see how it felt to be naked around other people. After a moment of thought, the perfect solution hit her. Blacks Beach.

Blacks Beach was a popular clothing optional beach just to the north of the city. It was fairly well known and she had even been there once before with some girlfriends a few years ago, but they didn't go nude. Now she could go back by herself and really do it right so she could see how it felt. Sure, she wouldn't be the only one there naked, but it was enough for a start. She had Tuesday off, so she would go then. Eventually, she went to bed, a little earlier than normal. Subconsciously, she knew it was so that she could wake up earlier than normal to check her email.

But she woke again to disappointment. The anticipation of reply was terrible. The longer she wanted, the more she thought about it, making her simultaneously more nervous and more turned on by the idea. Before going into work, she decided to work off some energy at the gym. Just before she left, she had a great idea. This would be a good time and place for some more practice nudity. Locker rooms were perfect for that. So she packed a bag and headed out.

She approached the gym with just a hint of nervousness. People are always naked in the gym locker room so she told herself that this would be totally fine. The difference would just be her thoughts while doing it, but she hoped that she could push them out.

After entering the gym and heading to the locker room, she set her bag down on a bench. She particularly selected a bench that was farthest away from the door to the showers and bathroom space. There were 4 or 5 people in the space she could see, and maybe a couple more around the corner and in the showers.

There wasn't exactly a plan here, so she started by just getting undressed like normal. Of course, normal shouldn't really matter in this situation since it was practice for full public nudity. This is what she always did at the gym, she just went a little slower and fumbled around with her clothes and bag to extend the exposure. She would exercise first and then do most of her nudity afterwards when it was shower time. There was almost some internal disappointment when she put her workout clothes on and headed out to the gym.

An hour later, she returned after a thorough and sweat producing workout. The whole time, she had been running through scenarios of what to do when she was back in the locker room, so now was the time to go for it.

First, she stripped down completely before even opening the locker. There were two other women on the row she was at, and she made sure they got a full view if they chose to look. She opened the locker and started to pull her stuff out of her bag to get ready for her shower. This was still normal. However, instead of pulling a towel around her, she remained nude as she put everything away and locked up the locker.

She carried the towel as she walked naked towards the shower room, passing a couple other women in states of undress. Still totally normal, though this wasn't something she normally did. She had seen other women do it before though. Entering the shower room, she picked a stall right at the center. She showered, briefly, and then dried off with the little divider curtain open to the public room, so that a couple of women got to see her. This was still mostly normal, but starting to push to what she really wanted to try. She wrapped the tower around her hair and headed back to the lockers, taking the long way around to get back to where she started. She said hello to the couple of women she passed, letting them see her fully naked body. This felt good, but she knew this was nothing compared to doing this walk in public.

Back at her locker, it was time to do the more extreme part of what she planned. She tossed the towel in with her clothes, grabbed her small toiletry bag, and immediately locked it up again. Now she would walk back, all the way to the bathroom area with the sinks and mirrors, fully exposed. This was a step up for two reasons. Though she hadn't used the towel to cover up, it acted as a bit of protection and a reason to be naked. Now that was gone. And she never saw anyone fully naked in that area of the locker room, so she would definitely be the only one. That was what she wanted.

She slowly strolled back through the aisles of lockers, passing by multiple women getting dressed or undressed. At first, she was a bit afraid of judgement on why she didn't have a towel, but then reminded herself that she was definitely going to be judged for doing this in public if she did it, so she needed to find a way to not care. She was allowed to be naked, so she was. That was all the justification she needed.

The bathroom area was separated from the lockers with a glass door and it had another door into the pool area on the other side. So this was almost more like a public restroom that she was about to walk into since there were non-locker room women in there. Her heart started to race a bit once the glass door came into view and she saw other people through it. They were normally clothed of course. But she pushed on since she really wanted to see if she could do this.

She pushed the door open and started her real exhibitionist journey.

She was standing naked in what looked like a normal public restroom. There was a woman at the sink and it looked like a couple more in the stalls. She got a bit of a stare from the first woman, who obviously wasn't expecting a naked girl in there. That look sent a chill down Veronica. She liked to be looked at. So she walked straight to an available sink, said a polite hello to the woman, and started to wash her hands. The plan was to stand around for a minute, pretending to be busy. Another woman in a bikini walked into the restroom from the pool and took the last sink. So there was some more skin visible, but she was still the only showing it all.

She started to work on her hair and the two women left, leaving her alone and naked. Another couple of women walked through in the next minute or two, and from her view in the mirror, every single one of them saw her and took a good look at her naked backside. She felt the greatest she had felt in a while. She was the center of attention. And this was just in a locker room around other women, how on earth would this feel in public?

To elevate it, she timed it so that she turned around to face away from the mirror right when the next couple women entered, giving them the full frontal view as she pretended to pick up a dropped hairbrush. It was even better to see their face and their eyes track up and down her body. She was close to enjoying this too much, so it felt like a good time to stop. She left the bathrooms and walked back to the locker, going slow and deliberately putting herself in the view of as many women as possible.

Once the locker was open, she continued the delay of getting dressed, but knew that she had to do it soon. But first, one more thing she wanted to do. There were mirrors placed around the locker room, one was just a couple feet away. She grabbed her phone, walked over, and immediately took another full body nude. Another woman nearby definitely saw her do it, but Veronica was so into this by now that she couldn't care at all. She smiled big and took a couple before walking back and starting to get dressed.

As she left the gym a few minutes later, she felt on top of the world. She was hot, she liked being naked, she liked people seeing her naked. So she absolutely should just agree to go be a model and walk around like that in a city. She really felt like she could do it. But still no email, so the waiting game continued for at least a little longer.

It was a busy shift that night at the club, so she didn't get back around to getting ready for her beach trip the next day until almost 2 AM. Even to a nudist beach, she had a bag to pack. Towel, sunscreen, water, a book, snacks. She also needed to pick out what she would wear. Did she want to wear little and get swiftly naked, or wear more and have to prolong the undressing on the beach. Both were tempting, but she decided to wear more since it was a longer drive there. So she left the next day in the mid morning, wearing underwear, a t shirt, and shorts. A sundress was packed as well for future use.

The parking area was a little more full for a Tuesday afternoon than she expected, but that probably was better for the experience. The path to the beach led down a steep and unstable path down a cliff side. It was difficult, but manageable. No one was naked on the path of course, but as soon as the path opened up the beach, she spotted a couple of naked men just standing around so that everyone could see them. That had been her previous experience here, that the men get naked and show off, and the women predominately stick with bikinis, maybe some topless. That time before, she saw a couple dozen dicks, but maybe 3 women with just bottoms and only one fully naked woman. That was going to be her today.

She just walked past the naked men and turned right to continue down the beach. That was the direction of most of the people. She walked along the rear of the beach for a couple hundred feet from the path, to an area where there were more sunbathers set up, but where there was still many people walking by to get farther down the beach. She picked a spot, a little ways away from the closest person, and set down the bag and started to lay out her towel. The crowd looked like last time. Many naked men, laying out or walking around, and mostly clothed women.

Once her towel was down, she stood back up and began. She had considered going slow, but that wasn't what she would be able to do if she were to go through with this in public. So she began to strip, standing there as people filtered by, some naked and some not. Her shirt and shorts came off first, leaving her in underwear that could have passed as a bikini. She noticed that some of the men nearby were keeping an eye on her, but pretending not to be watching. Maybe they assumed that she was stopping there as she hesitated for just a moment. Even with this being a nudist beach with a lot of naked people, there was more of an exhibitionist/voyeuristic energy here. People came here to show off and to watch others. Just mostly it was men.

She felt the eyes on her as she reached up to undo the bra. She swiftly pulled it off and dropped it. A couple men laying nearby casually adjusted themselves to get a better view. She then slid down her panties and stepped away fully naked. For now, she would just lay down and enjoy the sun, but she had plans for later. She read some, and she checked her email some as well. No response yet.

As she relaxed, she noticed that just about every man that walked by took a good look at her and that every woman that walked by remained in a bikini. Why were the women so much more reluctant to undress she wondered? It really did feel great. The warm air and the sea breeze were amazing feelings on her naked skin. It just felt natural and right. More people had filled in the area around her as the beach got even busier. She decided that meant it was time to take a little walk. First, she would just walk down to the water and back.

Veronica stood up, bring her body to the attention of the people around. She headed towards the water, which meant she had to walk between a good amount of people, and then cross the stream of people walking along the water edge. That was an exciting prospect as this would be her first naked walk in a real public place with men and women watching her. Sure, half of them were naked too, but it was a good enough introduction. She maneuvered herself through the people, only coming face to face with one naked guy who seemed very happy to see her before reaching the clear area at the water's edge. She wanted to touch the water, but wasn't sure if she would really get in it. Not many people were in the ocean, this seemed more like a stay on the beach kind of beach. She touched it with her foot and impulsively decided to go all the way in. She might as well, she was here. So she went deeper and spent a few minutes playing in the gentle surf, completely by herself. She imagined that her actions meant that more people noticed her, which was great.

She felt real joy there in the water, both because of the beach and the nudity. This was a freeing moment, unlike anything else she had ever felt. Everyone should try out a nude beach at some point, she thought. Soon, she decided she would head back to her towel and dry off some. So she needed to cross the section of people again, but this time she would be walking towards them, so they would get the full frontal view of her. And she was wet and glistening from the ocean, so it really was a great view. That realization sent a shiver through her. She was becoming accustomed to those moments. They only happened when she was really pushing herself to show off in a way she could never have imagined. But she knew that it was because she was so turned on by what she was doing, so she enjoyed it.

She started walking back through the people, watching their reactions closely. She could see their eyes on her, and specifically where their eyes were: her tits and her pussy. No one even noticed that she was watching them too. It was incredible, and could have lasted forever. Back at her towel, she laid down again to take another break. After a minute, she had an idea though, and subtly spread her legs partially. She leaned up as she read, but really just watched the people around her to see who noticed. A few men did and she enjoyed how they readjusted themselves to hide the erections she hoped they had.

She did not last long at this location. Now that she had the thrill of walking, she needed to do it again. A pair of girls, both with bikinis on, had set up by her a while ago. She stood up and approached, asking them if they could watch her bag. They agreed, so she was off. Veronica wanted to go down to the edge of the ocean, where there was a steady stream of walkers, and take a good long stroll. A lot of the videos on the site had girls walking for 20-30 minutes, sometimes even 45 minutes, so she wanted to know what it felt like to walk for a while. So she walked through the people again, who she was sure enjoyed the sight, and turned right at the water. She just casually walked among the people. She passed many dicks and many bikinis, but also a couple topless women eventually. She had worn her sunglasses this time, so she could better watch the people watch her. Everyone she noticed gave her body a look, which thrilled her.

The beach went on for a while, and there were more and more people. At one point, a lifeguard truck drove up behind her and passed her, causing a moment of surprise. But then she realized that it was just making a patrol and no one else who was naked showed any reaction. The truck felt like part of the normal world, not the nude beach, so she felt stranger being naked in front of it. But it was good practice. She walked for maybe 10-15 minutes one way before turning around and returning to where she started. At the far end, where there were less people, she did find a couple other nude women. Apparently, they just didn't want to be with the crowd, which she understood. She also found her first completely uncovered erection at that end of the beach. A guy just walking down to the water with a full hard dick. It was a little surprising to see, but she didn't blame him, she was just about as sexually excited as he was. That really made her wonder how more guys there didn't have erections. She would. Her nipples were hard and by this point, she was a little wet between her legs, but thankfully those reactions didn't stand out as much as a penis.

While walking back to her towel, she continued her internal debate about if she should be a nude model. She obviously loved it and needed the money. But her nerves still told her she couldn't do it. Even with this practice, it wasn't a comparable situation. Nudity was expected here. It would not in the middle of a city. But there was not really a way that she could put herself in that situation her in San Diego without potentially getting in trouble.

With her towel in sight, she made a quick decision to keep going for a little longer. She really liked this and needed it to continue. Soon, she was approaching the area where the path down from the cliffs let out, and saw the naked men standing around. That gave her an idea about one more way to push her exposure. But first, back to the towel, where she laid down and relaxed for a little longer, because what she wanted to do would be the last thing she did before leaving.