Becoming a Sissy Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry finally pushed him away, saying "that's enough sissy, I need to fuck your wife." Jerry had Beth move around so she could sit down on his cock facing Dan.

Jerry asked Dan, "would you like me to fuck your wife's pussy now?"

Dan said softly "yes sir, yes. Please fuck my wife's pussy. My clitty is too small to fuck her, please fuck her pussy."

Jerry said, "then put my cock in her pussy sissy so I can give her a good long fuck."

Dan took hold of Jerry's cock and started moving it back and forth over Beth's pussy lips. Beth was so excited, she said very demanding, "do it Danielle, stick that big cock in my pussy. Do it now." And so, Dan guided Jerry's cock in Beth pussy. As his cock entered her, Beth moaned "oh god yes, I love your cock. This is so fucking good, fuck me, fuck my pussy." It took Jerry only about 15 seconds of fucking Beth to starting cumming, saying "yes, I'm cumming. Fuck me, fuck me with your big cock. Oh god, yesssss!" Dan could only watch as Jerry's cock kept going in and out of his wife's pussy causing her to have massive orgasms.

Jerry said "come on sissy, get your tongue in there. Lick your wife's clit as I fuck her." Dan moved forward and began to do his best to lick his wife's clit but she was moving up and down on Jerry's cock so much that he was licking Jerry's cock and balls more. Jerry liked it, saying "that's it sissy, keep doing that, lick my cock, my balls and your wife's clit." Beth had 2 more orgasms and then Dan could tell Jerry was about to cum. He groaned, his balls tighten up. Dan could feel Jerry's cock throb as he sent his cum deep into his wife's pussy.

Jerry's cock slowly slid out of Beth's pussy and then Beth looked at Dan and said, "clean up his cock." Dan took Jerry's cock into his hand and then began to lick up and down the shaft, taking it into his mouth, cleaning Jerry's cock, tasting his wife's pussy juices as well as some of Jerry's cum.

When Dan finished with Jerry's cock, Jerry asked Beth, "I think it's cream pie time for you sissy. Has he ever cleaned up cum from your pussy?"

Beth said no and then said to Dan, "you heard him, time for your very first cream pie."

This wasn't something Dan wanted to do and he very tentatively started to lick Beth's pussy. Beth took his head, pulling him into her pussy, demanding "come on Danielle, eat that cum. Get your tongue up and eat all of Jerry's cum." It took Dan a good 5 minutes, sticking his tongue all the up her pussy, pulling Jerry's cum out and swallowing it.

Like the previous night, Beth and Dan went home, not talking about what had happened but right before Dan got into bed, Beth said to him, "there's another present for you I bought today, it's on the dresser." Dan opened the pink box and inside was a sheer pink baby doll nightie, trimmed with pink satin bows and ruffled pink lace. The panties matched the baby doll top, sheer pink with ruffled lace waistband, lace trimmed leg openings and a pink satin bow right in the middle of the waist. Beth said, "put it on Danielle." And so, Dan put it on and felt his little cock swell inside the CB 6000s. Beth smiled saying, "very pretty. Sweet dreams." Poor Dan had the hardest time sleeping that night as he relived everything that happened that evening and wondered what the future would be like with Jerry controlling everything.

12