Becoming a Slut Couple (1) Martin

Story Info
She didn't seem to care about him any more.
5.3k words
4.46
136.5k
29
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at her napping and wondered about the way my life had changed. I got up and staggered into the bathroom and took a whiz surprised that she had left me enough strength to hold my dick and aim it. I washed my hands and as I dried them I looked in the mirror. What I saw was a decent looking - not great - but decent looking man of thirty-five in reasonably good shape. By no means movie star quality and yet in the past six months I'd had more pussy than I could handle. And I didn't understand it; not even a little bit. I remembered the day it all started.

+++++

"Martin, could I see you in my office please?"

I got up and followed Bethany as she headed for her corner office. Following Beth was not a hard thing to do at all. Watching that tight butt move was an extremely enjoyable pastime. I followed her into her office and as she moved behind her desk she asked me to close the door and then take a seat. As I closed the door I wondered what Beth would want with me? She owned the company, but I had minimal contact with her as there was a VP and a regional manager between us and I couldn't help but wonder why she had skipped the chain of command and had come to me direct.

Beth looked across her desk at me and it looked like she both wanted to say something and didn't want to say something. I just sat there and looked at her and waited. I saw the change of expression on her face and if I was reading it right she had just decided to say:

"Fuck it; let's get this over with."

She took a deep breath and then said, "Martin, what I am going to say I want you to keep in the strictest confidence. It is going to sound weird - in fact it is weird - but it is very important to me that this goes no farther than you. No one, and I do mean no one, should ever learn of our talk. Can I get you to promise me, without knowing what is going to be said, that you will keep this meeting and what is said to yourself?"

Like I would say no, right? In the first place I liked my job and Beth could just snap her fingers and I'd be gone, but there was also a curiosity about what was going on and if I said no I would never find out. "Of course Mrs. Shaftner, I promise."

"You may call me Beth Martin. Is it Martin or would you prefer Marty?"

"Martin is what I usually answer to."

"Okay Martin, the first thing I need to tell you is that your job does not depend on the outcome of this meeting. You can say no and leave this office and go back to work without fear of any repercussions. No..., that isn't quite true and I guess that complete honesty is needed here. Your job may depend on your answer to what I'm going to ask you. That isn't a threat Martin as I hope you will understand by the time I am done.

"The company is in trouble Martin. We have lost several of our good accounts because of mishandling by Keith (my regional manager) and try as I might I haven't been able to get them back. Two of he accounts we lost account for fifty percent of our billings. Quite frankly Martin, I either need to get one of those two accounts back or I need to land another one just as big and I'm not having much luck at either. But one of the two has to happen or we will probably end up turning off the lights and locking the doors."

I sat there looking at her and wondering what any of that had to do with me. Oh I understood that my job was toast if things didn't get turned around, but why did she have me in her office telling me this stuff?

"What do you know about the Montrose Corporation Martin?"

"I know that they are our largest account, but not much more than that."

"Well Martin, they are one of the accounts that we lost. Montrose is privately held and fifty-seven percent of the stock is owned by Angela Maybarry. Angela is married, has three grown children, is active in God only knows how many charitable organizations and she is a slut."

She saw the surprise on my face when she said that.

"It is true Martin; she is a slut and I know it for a fact. She is also a woman who likes power trips and who likes to play head games and right now she is playing one with me. I have talked with her several times over the last two weeks trying to win the account back and I finally got to her agree to resign with us, but only on one condition. It is a condition that I don't know that I can meet. Before I go any farther with this I need you to answer me a very personal question. What kind of shape is your marriage in?"

The truth was that my marriage sucked. Jennie and I had been married just short of six years and somewhere during the last three the spark had died. I loved her, but she was disinterested in me. She had let herself go to the point that when she did decide she wanted sex I had difficulty in getting it up for her. Not that our sex life was any great shakes before she lost interest; missionary position only, with the lights off and God help me if I said a word like cock, pussy or ass. She was a good cook, kept a clean house and we didn't fight or argue so the marriage just coasted along.

"Why do you want to know about my marriage?"

"Because if it is a strong one I won't ask you to do what I would like you to do for me. I won't let myself be responsible for ruining anyone's marriage, not even to save the company. If you had a good marriage and did what I would be asking and your wife found out it could end your marriage."

"My marriage is only so-so. It could end tomorrow or next month or never. I don't know. What is this all about Beth?"

"It is about Angela's condition for bringing her business back to us. She wants you Martin. If you will spend a three day weekend with her she will bring her account back to us."

"Me? She wants me? Why in God's name would she want me?"

"I told you Martin; the woman loves to play head games and fuck over people - excuse my French - and now she is playing with me. It could be that she wants to see how bad I want to save my business, how much I'm willing to crawl to do it. Maybe she just wanted to see if I had the guts to approach you and talk to you about it. Maybe she just wants to see me suffer, to show me that she has power over me. Or it could be that when she was here in the office Tuesday of last week and saw you something about you sparked an interest in her. I don't know. All I do know is that if you give her what she wants I'll get her account back and it will keep the doors open. What do you say Martin, can you help me out here?"

How in the hell can you answer something like that? But as soon as I had the thought I knew what the answer would be, what the answer had to be. My marriage wouldn't be a factor because even though I loved my wife the marriage itself wasn't much more than Jennie and I agreeing to co-exist. What was important to me was my job and if Beth was telling me the truth I stood to lose it. If I could save it by doing what Beth was asking it would be stupid of me not to do it. But I didn't want to go into it blind and I did have one concern.

"I've never seen Angela so to save us all some embarrassment I need to tell you a little something about me and my marriage."

I told Beth about Jennie and how I had trouble getting it up for her. "Depending on what this Angela looks like I may or may not be able to get it up for her either."

"I don't expect that you will have a problem. A lot of men seem to find her rather sexy."

"The next thing I need to know is just what is meant by spending a long weekend together? Is this a situation where I'm supposed to be some sort of a servant? Is she into BD/SM and I'm going to have to be some kind of a slave for three days?"

"I've never heard that she is into any of that kind of stuff. She is a slut so I would expect that she will keep you sexually active for the weekend, but I could be wrong. Maybe all she wants is to rub my nose in the fact that she made me crawl and all she'll do is lounge around her pool with you and take you out for dinner and dancing. I honestly don't know. Can you do it?"

"Maybe. I don't know for sure, but I may be able to."

"Why the maybe?"

"I don't know that I can perform on demand. I've never been the kind of guy who could just whip it out and go. I have to work up to it; lots of foreplay and the like. You make it sound like I'm going to be a sex toy for the weekend and I'm just not sure I can do it performance wise."

"Well, she didn't put any conditions on what you would have to do. She just said she wanted you for the weekend. Give her the weekend and even if you don't - as you put it - perform, she still got her weekend and I met her condition."

Still, I hesitated to commit and Beth said, "Maybe I can give you some added incentive."

"What?"

"I've seen the way you look at me when I walk through the office and you've just told me about your almost non-existent sex life at home. Do this for me Martin and I promise you I'll keep your cock limp for the rest of your life."

"You serious?"

"Dead serious Martin. Save my company and I'll see to it that you never lack for sex again."

I jokingly said, "I don't suppose that you would put that in writing?"

Beth pulled a sheet of paper out of her desk drawer, wrote on it and then passed it over to me:

"I, Bethany Shaftner, promise Martin Beeman that if he assists me in getting the Montrose account for my company I will be his sex toy until he gets tired of me."

And she had signed it!

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes Beth, we do. I need Angela's phone number and her last name."

"I thought I gave it to you, but why would you need it?"

"I want to call her and set up a dinner date and since we haven't been introduced I'll need to address her as Miss Whatever when I call and not Angela."

"It is Mrs., not Miss and her last name is Maybarry. Why are you going to call her for a dinner date?"

"Because standing on a street corner waiting for her to pick me up or knocking on a hotel room door and saying, "Hi, I'm Martin" just isn't my style. I'll ask her to dinner, we'll talk and then I'll follow her lead."

"You won't be sorry Martin, I promise you that" she said as she slid a piece o paper across the desk to me. "That's her cell phone number not her home phone number. Wouldn't want her husband to answer would we."

"She's married?"

"I thought I mentioned that."

"You did, but I guess I forgot it when you hit me with the rest of it."

"Yep, she's married; I did tell you she was a slut, didn't I?"

+++++

There is nothing in the world as daunting as a cold sales call and that is what the equivalent of my call to Mrs. Angela Maybarry would be. It would be awkward as hell for me, but at least we both knew what it was about. The phone rang five times before I heard a throaty:

"Hello?

"Mrs. Maybarry?"

"Yes?"

"My name is Martin Beeman and I'm calling to ask you to have dinner with me."

"Martin, how nice of you to call. I'd love to have dinner with you. When?"

"Well, I understand that you have, uh, other commitments? I guess the question would be what will work for you?"

"I do have something on for tonight; would tomorrow work for you?"

"Yes it would. Where should I call for you?"

"Well, you did mention my other, how did you put it - commitments? I think we should just arrange to meet at the restaurant."

"Would Mario's work for you?"

"Yes it would. They have a simply divine Veal Scaloppini. What time?"

"Say seven?"

"That will work just fine."

As I hung up the phone I made a mental note to ask Beth if I was on an expense account.

+++++

The next day I told Jennie that I had to work late and at six forty-five I was sitting at a table in Mario's sipping a vodka martini when I spotted an extremely good looking woman heading straight for me. I stood up and she extended a hand and said, "I'm Angela Maybarry" and I lied and said, "I know." I did the chair thing and then sat down opposite her and almost immediately a waitress was there and said:

"The usual Mrs. Maybarry?"

"Yes dear and thank you for remembering."

As the waitress walked away Angela smiled at me and said, "This is a pleasant surprise. I didn't think the bitch had the guts to do it."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Oh don't act so surprised. I know she had to explain the situation to you. What did she promise you?"

"Nothing other than I could keep what I had."

"Keep what you had? I don't understand."

"It will keep the doors open which means I keep my job."

"She threatened to fire you if you didn't agree?"

"No, she just told me that if we didn't get your account back the company would go out of business and I'd be out looking for another job."

"And that's how she got you to agree?"

"No, what got me to agree was seeing you in the office last Tuesday."

"I didn't realize you even knew I was there."

"Well I saw you" I lied, "And when she called me into her office and spelled out the deal I had to struggle not to look too eager. It wouldn't do to have her thinking I was such a pushover."

"Oh my, I didn't realize I'd picked a silver-tongued devil."

"Hardly, but that does bring up the question, why did you pick me?"

"Not to bruise your ego Martin, but the reason I picked you was that you were the only man there in the office that day."

"Aw shucks, and here I thought you looked at me and your heart started racing and it was all you could do to keep from coming over and throwing yourself at me."

"You don't know what is going on here do you?"

"I haven't a clue."

"Since you are now a player in this little melodrama I'll tell you what it is all about. Beth's parents and my parents were the best - and I do mean the best - of friends. They went everywhere together; weekends, vacations, didn't matter, they were always together and as a result Beth and I grew up as close as sisters. I suppose you could say that until we reached twenty-one we were each other's best friend."

"What happened when you reached twenty-one?"

"She stole the man I intended to marry. She knew that I wanted him and was waiting for him to ask me to marry him, but she took him anyway. I'm glad she did because he turned out to be a cheating asshole although I don't believe she knows it. He started cheating on her the week after they got back from their honeymoon. But even though I'm glad she took him away from me I've still never forgiven her for doing it. You just don't do something like that to your best friend. I promised myself someday I would get even with her."

"And that's what this is?"

"Yes. My father gave her father a long term contract and he fully intended to renew it long term when it expired, but he passed on and left the business to me. When renewal time came I didn't renew. She had to come begging to me, but that wasn't enough for me so I came up with a way that I could humiliate her and here we are."

"So, the wild weekend I was planning on isn't really going to take place?"

"I didn't say that, now did I? No Martin, the weekend is on if you want it, and in fact I hope you do."

I sat there looking at that sexy good-looking woman and listening to her tell her story and I wanted more than anything to spend a long, hot weekend with her, but there was a problem. As long as it was a blackmail kind of situation what Angela got out of the weekend didn't matter, but now that I had a choice it changed things.

"No matter what Beth still gets the account, right?"

"Yes Martin, she gets the account. I made her crawl and that is all I really wanted."

"Well then, I would really love to spend a long weekend with you, but I need to warn you that I might not be what you want."

"That's a first. I've never had a man try to back away from me before. How would you know what I might want?"

"Just a hunch. If a woman wants to spend a long weekend having hot sex, and that is the way that Beth put it to me, that you wanted me for a weekend end of hot sex, she is going to expect hot sex and I'm just not sure that I can deliver and I wouldn't want to disappoint."

"Tell me more about this not being sure you can deliver. Just what are you expecting that I expect?"

"That's the problem, I don't know, but I do know me. I was a virgin when I married my wife and my wife was a virgin also. My only experience is with her and all she has ever allowed is sex in the missionary position. That is the extent of my sexual experience. Six years of sex in the missionary position and half of that with the lights off and her in a flannel nightgown pulled up to her waist."

"Oh you poor dear," she said as she looked across the table at me. Then she smiled and said:

"All the more reason for us to have our weekend Martin. I can teach you so much. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Are we on?"

I was going to say no?

+++++

I told Jennie that I would be going on a weekend management retreat sponsored by the company and that I would return on Sunday night. I'm not even sure that she listened to me, but if she did she didn't seem much to care.

Angela suggested that we use her place since her husband would be out of town, but I told her I would be too nervous. I'd be constantly looking over my shoulder expecting him to come home early and catch us.

"Not to worry Martin, the asshole is with his girlfriend and no way is he going to leave her to hurry home to me."

"I'd still be nervous and I don't want anything to distract me."

She finally agreed and I checked us into the Hilton. Oh my God! I couldn't believe how much I had missed by limiting myself to what Jennie allowed me. Angela gave me my first blow job and then she taught me how to eat her pussy and after that it was just suck and fuck. She sucked me off and swallowed my cum and then I ate her to an orgasm. She sucked me hard again and then had me do her doggie. That was followed by a sixty-nine which was followed by more fucking. We did it cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing up and leaning against the wall and we did it in the shower.

We went out for dinner on Saturday night and then went dancing. On the way back to the hotel she took off her panties and handed them to the cab driver along with a fifty dollar bill and told him to cover the rear view mirror with her panties and pay attention to his driving and then we fucked on the back seat as we drove across town. At the Hilton we were alone in the elevator and she unzipped me and took my cock out and played with it all the way up to our floor.

Between our thrashing around on the bed we talked - of all things - about Beth and her company. Angela wanted to know every little detail of the problems Beth was encountering and I told her what I could. I didn't' consider that I was being disloyal to Beth or the company by answering her questions because it was all information she could have gotten easily enough from other sources. I didn't think she was looking for information she could use against Beth and it turns out I was right. I told her the names of the other two substantial accounts that Beth had lost and she said that she knew the owners of both and then she asked me if I would like her help in trying to get them back and I told her I'd love it.

"I'll make some calls next week lover, but for now we need to see if we can make some sweat. Come over here baby and let me have my lollipop."

It was the most exciting weekend of my life. As we were getting ready to check out on Sunday I thanked her for the great time and the education and she said:

"You sound like you think it is over."

"I thought it was."

"Only if you want it to be Martin. I think we can have some good times together if you would like. Would you?"

"Very much so."

"Good. We can do some more on furthering your education."

"In what way?"

"We haven't done any anal yet baby, and there are still some positions we didn't get to. How about we get together Tuesday? Call me tomorrow around four and we can set it up."

12