Becoming a Slut Husband: Bob

Story Info
He chose the path of least resistance.
2.6k words
4.34
156.8k
32
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose that I have my wife to thank although I never will. In fact, I hope to God she never finds out because that would change things and the Good Lord knows that I don't want that to happen.

It started the day that I found out that my wife was an unfaithful whore. It was a story as old as time. We had planned to go someplace, something came up and I had to cancel and my wife went alone. I got loose from what I had to do and showed up just in time to see my wife go off with another man. I followed and watched as she sucked his cock, fucked him, sucked him hard and fucked him a second time.

I quietly left and later that night I came home to a lovey-dovey wife who told me that she had been horny all day thinking about me. She pulled me upstairs to the bedroom and then did her absolute best to fuck my eyes out. It was the first time I knowingly had sloppy seconds, but it wasn't the last. I never let her know that she had been discovered and life went on.

+++++++++++++++++++++

No, I wasn't a guy who got off on knowing that his wife did other men. What I was was a guy who could not, under any circumstances, afford a divorce at that time. It would happen in the future, but for the time being I had to grin and bear it. That's not to say that I didn't start to collect information to use when the time came to call in the lawyers.

I figured that since Denise was fucking around she was probably doing it at home from time to time so I wired the house for sound, bought nanny cams and hid them in the rooms where I thought Denise would most likely spread her legs and then I hooked a voice activated tape recorder on the phone line.

It did not take me long to find out that in addition to whomever she was fucking away from the house she was also fucking five or six guys who visited her at home on an almost regular basis. What pissed me off the most, next to finding out my wife was a whore, was that the guys that stopped by the house were all supposed to be my friends. To keep Denise from finding out that I knew what was going on I had to stay on good terms with the assholes, but I did make a mental note that when I finally went after Denise I would see to it that they got theirs.

+++++++++++++++++++++

A year went by and my collection of evidence grew. I had audio and video of eleven different men burying the bone in Denise. I actually had several videos of them. Barney, the asshole who was supposed to be my best friend, was on tape no less than seventy-eight times. His wife was going to love those tapes when I finally got around to dumping Denise.

The one thing that I could never understand was all of the sex, love and affection that I got from Denise even as she fucked other men by the dozens. It must have been a guilt thing is all I can figure.

During that same year I was doing what I could to quietly dispose of assets by converting them to cash and then putting the cash in a safe deposit box. Knowing that lawyers always seem to be able to find money squirreled away in banks I had rented the box using the name and social security number of my long dead grandfather on my mother's side of the family.

First to go was the boat and trailer. I told Denise that I thought I had detected a touch of dry rot and decided to get out from under the boat while I could. Then I told her that everyone who looked at it thought that they saw evidence of dry rot and that I had finally had to sell it for a third of what it was worth. I put that third in our savings account and the other two-thirds went into the safety deposit box. Next to go was a piece of lake front property that Denise didn't even know I had. She had always wanted a cabin on a lake and I had bought the property intending to build a cabin on it and give it to her on our tenth anniversary.

The coin collection that my great-grandfather started and then gave to my grandfather who passed it to my father who gave it to me was the next to go. It was followed by my gun collection, my comic book collection, my baseball cards and soon all I had left was my two-year-old pick up truck and a hundred and eighty-seven thousand in the safety deposit box. The house was mortgaged to the hilt so Denise would get damned little out of the proceeds when the house was sold and I didn't have anything else that she and her lawyer could go after.

I was finally ready to go after Denise, but I decided that she would be the last one. I'd let her see her lovers go down one by one so she would wonder what was going on and maybe even worry about it. Barney, not Denise, would be first.

+++++++++++++++++++++

One morning I got up and called in sick to work and was sitting just down the block from Barney's house when he came out to leave for work. Twenty minutes later his two kids came out and headed off to school and that meant that Bev was home alone. I rang the doorbell and Bev came to the door.

"Bob. What are you doing here so early? You just missed Barney."

"I didn't come to see Barney Bev, I came to see you. May I come in?"

She stepped aside and said, "Come on into the kitchen and I'll get you a cup of coffee."

I sat down at the kitchen table and as she poured the coffee she said, "What is this all about Bob?"

"I am getting ready to take care of a problem Bev and when I do you will suddenly have a problem and since my beef isn't with you I wanted to give you some advance notice. Can we take our coffee into the family room? I have something that I want to show you."

I had put all of Barney's visits to Denise on one tape and as I put the tape in the VCR I told Bev about what I had found out about Denise and that I had wired my house to see what she was doing.

She looked surprise and said, "You didn't know?"

"Didn't know what?"

"That she was fucking anything with a cock."

"No I didn't, but it sounds like you did."

"Barney told me. He said she told him she had your permission, that you got turned on by her fucking other men."

"You knew she was fucking Barney?"

"Christ no Bob, Barney wouldn't do that to you. He just found out about it from talking with the other guys."

"Talking to other guys huh?" and I pushed the play button and Bev saw Barney lying on my bed with Denise sliding up and down on his cock. Bev sat in stunned silence for almost a minute and then she said:

"That mother fucking bastard! He swore up and down to me that he never went near her when you weren't around."

"I've got him on this tape visiting her seventy-eight times over the past year."

"What are you going to do?"

"Divorce her for adultery and drag everyone I have video of into court."

"How many are there?"

"I have tape of eleven of them."

"Who are they?"

I named them off to her and she shook her head in disgust. "So nice to have such good friends isn't it? So you are here because?"

"Just to let you know what is coming down and give you that tape so you will have evidence if you choose to use it."

"Can I talk you out of it, at least for a little while?"

"Why?"

"Because Barney is up for a promotion and alimony and child support are based on what the husband makes. Let him get the promotion so I can nail him good. And there is another reason."

"What?"

She got up and said, "Give me a minute and I'll show you." She was gone almost five minutes and when she came back she had her makeup on and was wearing nothing except a pair of black high heels.

"The other reason I would like you to hold off is that I'll enjoy getting even with the bastard a whole lot more if we are still married and living together. Are you up for a little revenge - a little getting even as it were?"

I was indeed up and had been since she walked into the room naked. To answer her question I unzipped and took out my cock and she smiled:

"Oh no baby, not here. In his bedroom and on his bed."

+++++++++++++++++++++

I have no idea why Barney had found it necessary to fuck my wife when he had a superior piece of ass of his own. Bev was insatiable and she kept me busy until two in the afternoon. She gave great head and she proved it over and over again as she got me hard again after each time I fucked her. It kept taking her longer and longer each time, but she did manage to get the job done.

She surprised me when she asked me if I was into anal sex. To be honest I'd never done much of it because Denise had never liked it, or at least that is what she had told me. I guess she must have meant that she just didn't like it with me because she sure got into it with the guys on the tapes. I told Bev that and she said:

"I don't much like it either, but I want you to do me there. I want to give you something that I don't give Barney."

It turned out that she did like anal, just not with Barney. He was in too much of a hurry and never took the time to work Bev into it. By the time I came in her ass she was asking me to go a little harder and she seemed real disappointed when I pulled out.

"Damn it Bob, why did you stop?"

I pointed at the clock, "I'm sure that you would rather I not be here like this when the kids come home from school."

"Oh shit! I totally lost track of time. You're right, you need to go. When can we do this again?"

"Whenever you want."

"Tonight?"

"How can you swing that?"

"Tonight is my regular bridge night with some of the girls I went to school with. I'll call and beg off. I usually leave here at six and don't come home until eleven-thirty."

"Okay, I'll meet you in the Safeway parking lot. We'll leave your car there and go some place."

+++++++++++++++++++++

She was even more insatiable (if that was possible) that night. I checked us into a Motel 6 and Bev went for my zipper before the door was even closed. Just before taking my cock in her mouth she said:

"As soon as you're ready do my ass first, okay?"

At ten-thirty we called it quits and as Bev cleaned up she asked me how long I could hold off on dumping Denise.

"Why?"

"Because I want to keep on doing this and once you go after Denise it will stop."

"Why?"

"Because the charge I'm getting out of this comes from the fact that I'm hanging horns on Barney. I'm turned on right now just knowing that I'm going to go home and give him your sloppy seconds. I'm getting shivers just thinking about having him eat my pussy."

"Well, I've lived with it for a year now, I suppose I can wait a little longer."

"I can sweeten the pot a little."

"What does that mean?"

"Mary Daggett was my roommate in college. We are sorority sisters and are really close. In fact we are so close that we have almost no secrets from each other. I called her this afternoon after you left and told her about what was going on and she asked me to have you call her. She wants to make you the same deal I'm making you."

"There isn't any Daggett on my list."

"She kept her maiden name when she got married. Her husband is Charley Winters and he is on your list."

"So you both want me to hold off on going after Denise so you can cuckold your husbands?"

"You got it sweetie. Hold off and you can have as much of us as you can handle and I may even be able to get Beth Myerson to join us. I know her pretty well and I'll sound her out. I'll tell her what Mary and I are doing and why. I won't tell her about John being on your list until I get a feel for what she'd do in the same situation. If she says she would do the same thing if she ever found out John was cheating we can go from there."

"How do you plan on getting your revenge if you set me up with all these women? I'm only human Bev, and so far I've just been barely able to keep up with you today."

"I'm not going to be able to see you every day sweetie, not without Barney becoming suspicious, and I really, really don't want you going after Denise just yet so I'm setting up replacements to keep you happy when I'm not available."

+++++++++++++++++++++

It has been almost a year since the first time I made love to Bev and I still haven't gone after Denise. I don't know if I ever will. Through Bev and Mary I got Beth Myerson; Beth was great friends with Joyce Brooks who in turn was real close friends with Marge Border and so on. Right now I'm having sex with the wives of seven of the sixteen names (that's right - sixteen - Denise keeps adding lovers) on my list.

It has gotten to the point that I'm more worried about her catching me that I am about going after her. I think she may be getting a little bit suspicious. My sex life with her has dropped from four or five times a week to two or three times every two weeks. I'm pleading stress from work as an excuse and so far she seems to be buying it. Her catching me would end what I have going with Bev, Beth and Sally Quinn since all they are interested in is fucking around behind hubby's back and hanging the horns of a cuckold on them. I don't know about the other four, but I suspect that it would be all over for them also.

So, what it boils down to is that a divorce from my unfaithful whore of a wife would more than likely put an end to the greatest sex I've ever had in my life. I have to ignore or at least put up with Denise's cheating and ain't that just a kick in the ass?