Becoming a Slut Husband: Terry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a way I was sorry to see Bev come back because she seemed so intent on being the only one in my life when she was around. I was seriously considering sitting down with the three of them and seeing if they would be amenable to setting up some sort of rotation. To be honest I expected that they would laugh at me if I did try that, but since I didn't have a clue as to what was going on between the four of us and I expected that it was going to end soon I figured what did I have to lose. I wasn't ready to tie myself down to any one person. I'd done that with Darlene and look how well that had turned out.

+++++

Bev had been back two days and as she was getting dressed to leave my room she said:

"Same time tonight lover?"

"Actually I was thinking of seeing Debbie tonight."

"Sorry to hear that. Now I'll have to kill her or do something else that will put her out of commission."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"I don't want to, but if I want to keep you to myself I'm going to have to."

"I still don't understand what it is that is going on here. I'm not all that great in the looks department, physically I'm only average, so what the hell is it with you three?"

"You are a great guy Terry. You know how to treat a woman and make her feel special and we all want that in a man and most men, at least the ones we know, don't do that or know how to do that. Look sweetie, the three of us know you are only going to be around a short while and all three of us want to make the best of what little time we have. I was lucky enough to get to you first and stake my claim and I want to hang onto you until it is over and you go home."

"Go home? Why in the hell would you expect me to do that?"

"Because you are you. We have all seen the way you look and act with Darlene and we have all seen the way she looks and acts around you. You won't talk about it so I don't know what the problem is between the two of you, but I have absolutely no doubt, none at all, that the two of you will get back together."

"You are wrong about that."

"We will see, but in the meantime do I need to arrange an accident for Debbie or Mary Lou?"

"No, I guess not. If you feel that strongly about it I guess I should feel flattered and I should take advantage of it until you wake up and come to your senses."

She kissed me, patted my cheek and said that she would see me that night and then she went home.

+++++

I spent the day apartment hunting with no luck. I was beginning to think I was looking for something that did not exist. I wanted a place close to work that had a pool and an exercise room with a sauna. I found several, but nothing that I could afford at that time. I could afford them later maybe, but not until after the divorce and I knew what my financial situation would be.

I finally decided that I needed to take what I could afford even if it wasn't what I wanted. I had three on the list that I would go back and take a second look at. I needed to do it pretty soon because the motel bill was starting to get a little steep.

Friday morning I kissed Bev goodbye when she left and then I got my list and headed out to look at the three apartments. I stopped by the office on the way to pick up my paycheck and when I came out I found Darlene leaning on the fender of my car.

"Where in the God damned hell have you been? I've been worried sick over you. Why haven't you taken or returned my calls?"

"First Darlene, where I have been is none of your business. Secondly, I haven't taken or returned your phone calls because I didn't want to talk to you. I don't want to talk to you now so just go away and leave me alone."

"But why damn it! Don't you think I at least deserve an explanation?"

"I don't owe you anything Darlene and you can't possibly be so stupid that you don't know why I packed up and moved out."

"Well I don't Terry, I don't know and I don't have a clue. One minute I have a loving husband and the next minute he is gone and I don't know where or why."

"Are you telling me that you honestly thought you could go out, pick up some guy, fuck him and then come home to me and everything would be just peachy? You didn't know me any better than that?"

Darlene's face lost all of its color and she said, "Oh my God. Is that what this is all about? My God Terry, you didn't think I would really do that?"

"Of course I did. It is all you talked about for months. A week didn't go by that you didn't ask if I was ready to let you do it."

"Damn it Terry, you know me well enough to know that I would never do something like that without you saying it was okay. Yes, I wanted to, but not without your being on board with it. You can't really believe that I did that."

"Of course I believe you did it. You flat out told me that you were going to do it and then you walked out the door. When that door closed behind you our marriage was over."

"I didn't do anything Terry. It was my mother's birthday and she has been so lonely since she lost dad that Aggie (Darlene's sister) and I took her out for dinner and drinks."

"Yeah, right, like I'm going to believe that."

"Ask mom. Ask Aggie. I've got the credit card receipts. It's true Terry, honest to God, I was with my mother and sister. I did not go out and pick up a man."

"Then why did you tell me you were going to? Why didn't you just tell me you were having dinner with your mother and Aggie?"

"Do you remember what day it was Terry?"

"I think it was a Wednesday, why?"

"Do you remember the date?"

"No, I'd have to go back and look at a calendar."

"It was April 1st Terry, April Fools Day. It was a joke Terry; it was just an April Fools Day joke. I did not have sex with another man. Oh sweet Jesus, this is just so fucked up" and she started crying.

Yes it is, I thought, and now what the fuck do I do?

+++++

What I did was be an asshole. I knew immediately that she was telling me the truth, but her joke - her sick little joke- had caused me more pain than she would ever know and I was not about to take her in my arms and say, "There, there honey, everything will be all right, all is forgiven."

What I did do was make her write down everything that she had done that evening. I wanted times, places and the names of anyone who we knew who might have seen her that night. I led her to believe that I didn't believe a word that she had said and that I was going to check out her story thoroughly. I told her I would get back to her and then I got in my car and drove away leaving her standing there.

I took Darlene's written itinerary and I spent Saturday and Sunday checking it out and talking to people. I spent an hour talking to Aggie and then I went and spent an hour with Darlene's mom. Everything checked out, as I knew it would, but I had made Darlene wait two more days while I did it.

I called Darlene Sunday night and told her that everything she had told me had been verified, but that there were a few conditions that had to be met before I came home. The first condition was that she never read Penthouse Letters again and she was never again to bring up anything that she had read in that rag. The second condition was that I never hear again any of that "other man" bullshit. Darlene agreed to accept the conditions and I told her I would move back home the next day.

Things were a little cool between us at first; she was pissed that I could ever think that she would cheat on me and I still wasn't happy over the heartache her miserable April Fool's prank had caused me, but we eventually got our relationship back to where it had been. Well, not quite back to where it had been. I'm still seeing Bev a couple of times a month. Am I being hypocritical in still seeing Bev, but not letting Darlene have her "other man" fantasy? Yes I am, but does it bother me? No. Darlene still won't take it up the ass and Bev loves to have a cock there. I might drop Bev if Darlene ever does decide to let me butt fuck her, but until that happens Bev is going to be my "go to girl" when I feel the need for some tight butt.

And I have been missing Mary Lou's blow jobs and Debbie's screaming orgasms and clutching cunt so I might even have to spend some time with them.

12