Becoming a Slut Wife: Charlotte

Story Info
She couldn't stop.
5.9k words
3.62
141k
54

Part 19 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started six months ago and even though I've had chances to stop I haven't. I probably never will. It will cost me my marriage because eventually my husband will find out. It won't matter how hard I try to keep it hidden or how many believable lies I tell him he will find out. I'll slip up somehow and it will be over.

I love my husband and I love being his wife and I can't see me living out my life with anyone else, but I'm going to end up losing it all. I know it, but I just can't stop what I'm doing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I met Terri, Sue, Katie and Elsa when I pledged Sigma Sigma Delta. For the next four years we were known as the Gang of Five as we partied our way through school. If you saw one of us, you saw all of us. About the only place you wouldn't find the five of us together was in the bathroom and that was only because most bathrooms were not big enough to hold the five of us at one time.

Graduation slowed us down some, but we still got together almost every Friday and Saturday to drink and dance at the local clubs and crash on each other's couches. Then the group started breaking up as one by one we got married and started families. Our nights out together became less frequent, but we still got together for a girls night out occasionally.

It had been almost five months since our last GNO when Elsa called me. She had caught her husband doing a file clerk on his desk at work and had kicked him out.

"I need to get out and let loose Char. I called Terri, Sue and Katie to see if we could get together on Friday and they are up for it. How about it Char, the Gang of Five needs you."

I told her I would call her back and then I went out to the garage where Steve was working on the lawn mower.

"Honey, do we have any plans for this weekend?"

"Not that I can think of. Why?"

"Elsa just called and she is trying to get the group together Friday for a girl's night out. I told her I would check with you and call her back."

"Go ahead. You could probably use a night out."

I called Elsa back and told her to count me in and we arranged to meet at the Starlight Lounge at seven on Friday. Friday I arrived at the Starlight to find that all four of the others were already there and sitting at a table next to the dance floor. The band was starting up as I sat down and then we performed the "ritual." We played Rock, Paper, and Scissors to see who would end up being the designated driver for the night. Only four of us played since the loser from the last time was exempt. Sue got to be the unlucky one. Sue would still party with us but she was limited to soft drinks. The way it worked was the designated driver would drive us all home at the end of the night and we would go back for our cars the next day.

The waitress came and I ordered a Cosmo. I was halfway through my drink when the band started to play and the guys started showing up to ask us to dance. It was nothing new; it was what happened whenever we got together to go out. After the first drink we rarely had to pay for a round other than to pay by dancing. The wolves would work to separate the herd with parking lot romance on their minds, but it wasn't ever going to happen. We were there to party and have a good time, but we were not interested in picking up guys. We wouldn't get upset when they felt us up and pushed their erections into us because that the price we paid for all the free drinks, but none of them would ever score.

We stayed at the Starlight for a little over and hour and then Sue drove us over to the Black Mushroom. We found an empty table and sat down and the waitress took our drink order. She wasn't even halfway back to the bar when guys showed up asking us to dance.

I couldn't speak for the others, but I was feeling pretty mellow from the drinks and the male attention I got at the Starlight and when the guy I was dancing with pulled me in close I molded myself to him. I wasn't teasing him; he was the one who pulled me tight and if he got himself worked up it was no concern of mine. Granted, I wasn't pushing him away, but I wasn't leading him on either. He didn't know it, but all he was doing was winding me up for my hubby.

We stayed out on the floor for two songs and when we went back to the table I found that three tables had been pushed together and that there were five guys sitting with Terri, Sue and Katie. Elsa was out on the dance floor with a guy. It turned out that Elsa knew two of the guys and she had invited them to join us. They said that they would like to, but they were with friends so Elsa told them all to come on over and join us. The guy I had been dancing with looked at me and I could see that he was hoping for an invitation to join us, but I just said "Thanks for the dance" and sat down. He hesitated for a moment and then he walked away.

Over the next hour and a half the six guys took turns dancing with us girls and somewhere along the line it came out that Sue was our designated driver. The guys also had a designated driver and it turned out that he was always the designated driver since any kind of alcohol made him sick. Since he couldn't drink anyway Sue was talked into drinking. At the time I don't think that anyone gave a thought to the fact that one designated driver and eleven people didn't compute.

Talking as we drank between dances it came out that the two guys that Elsa knew were guys that she worked with and she had told them that she and some friends were going to be at the Mushroom that night. The two guys that she knew grabbed some buddies and they were waiting for us when we got there.

We took turns with the guys and the drinks flowed. Elsa seemed to have hooked up with one of the guys she worked with and most of her dances were with him. It was getting close to last call and everyone was still in a "party hardy" mood and Dave, the guy Elsa was spending her time with, told he knew where there was a party going on that usually lasted until the wee hours of the morning. Katie asked what he meant by "wee hours" and he said daylight.

"We can do that!" Terri and Sue said almost at the same time. Katie and Elsa looked at me and I shrugged and nodded a yes. It was when we got up to go that eleven people and only one designated driver registered on us. Sue was in no shape to drive and neither were any other members of the Gang of Five. The only one stone cold sober was the guy's designated driver Jim. Charlie was the least inebriated of the guys so he was elected to drive one of the cars.

Elsa and I ended up in the car driven by Jim. Elsa sat in the front between Jim and Dave and I was in the back with Sean and Harry. We weren't even out of the parking lot when Dave and Elsa started necking. When Sean saw that he put a hand on my leg, but I pushed it away. Then Harry put his arm around me and as I was trying to push him away Sean put his hand on my leg again. Up in the front Elsa stopped kissing Dave and her head dropped down out of view. The angle of the rear view mirror was such that I could see that Dave had his cock out and Elsa's head was heading right for it. I could see Jim slip his hand up under Elsa's skirt and then I was too busy fighting off Sean and Harry to pay any more attention to what Elsa was doing.

I had been drinking pretty heavily and I was in a giddy mood. I was still aware enough to remember that I was a married woman, but I was just far enough along that I was giggling as I tried to fight off two sets of hands. My "stop that, I can't do this" was ignored as I pushed one hand and then another away from me. I said "come on guys, this isn't right. I can't do this" as I pushed Harry's hand away from my right breast and he said:

"Of course its right. A hot bitch like you was made for fucking."

My protest was smothered when he put his mouth on mine and pinned my head against the backseat. He had one hand on my head to keep it from turning and the other had my arms pinned so I couldn't fight off Sean. Sean got his hands up under my skirt and pulled my panties down. I squeezed my legs together to try and stop him from pulling them off of me, but he stopped pulling on my panties and his fingers went to my pussy. I was squirming as he worked a finger into me and then he hit my clit. My clit is very sensitive and as soon as he touched it my body did what it always did when my husband touched my button. My legs automatically spread to give better access and I instinctively pushed up at the hand. It all took place in an instant and as soon as I realized what had happened I tried to clamp my legs closed again, but they had been open long enough for him to get his entire hand against my pussy and a couple of fingers in me.

And then the worst thing that could possibly happen happened.

Sean had long fingers and one of them hit my "G" spot and it was all over. The fight went out of me and I was humping at his hand. Harry was still kissing me and I began kissing him back. He released my arms, unzipped himself and took out his cock. He took my right hand and put it on his meat and held it there until I gripped his cock and started stroking him. Sean's fingers had me moaning into Harry's mouth and I had my legs spread wide and I was shoving my pussy hard at his fingers.

I didn't hear Dave tell Jim to find a place to pullover, but Jim did and the back door opened. Without removing his fingers Sean and Harry man handled me up onto my knees. I might have fought, but at that point I was in the middle of an orgasm as Sean's fingers worked all of my hot buttons. I felt Sean's cock lance into me and I cried out. The cry hadn't even faded as Harry pulled my mouth down onto his erection. All sense of right and wrong and all thoughts of my husband were gone as Sean drove into me. Sean's cock did the same thing that his fingers had done and rubbed my clit and hit my "G" spot. I was shaking with small climaxes and moaning:

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God."

Then Harry found my other hot button. My nipples are extremely sensitive and he started rolling the right one between his fingers. With Sean hitting my clit and "G" spot and Harry working my nipples I was a total sexual being and I pushed back at Sean and did my best to deep throat Harry. My mind was on nothing except getting off as much as possible.

Other things going on around me didn't even register. I didn't know until later that Elsa was doing the same thing on the front seat that I was doing on the back. Dave was fucking her while she sucked Jim's cock. I did hear Sean moan:

"I can't hold it. Oh fuck, she is so fucking tight."

I felt him spurt into me and I felt him pull out and then another cock pushed into me. I heard Harry exclaim "Hey! I'm next" and Jim say "You can have her while I'm driving. I need to get off so I can get back to driving."

I wanted to take my mouth off Harry and yell at Jim to "shut up and fuck me" but Harry was close to cumming and he was holding my head in both hands. I felt Jim drive into me just as Harry came in my mouth. He scooted out from under and Dave took his place and pulled my mouth down on his cock. It wasn't surprised to taste Elsa on his root. It wasn't the first time I'd tasted her. During our sophomore and junior years the Gang of Five had also been known as the Slut Sisters and what Elsa and I were doing in Jim's car was something that the two of us, along with Katie, Sue and Terri, had done in other cars and frat houses.

While Jim fucked me and I sucked Dave's cock Harry was busy plugging Elsa while Sean fed his dick into her mouth. Jim came and moved back under the steering wheel and Sean, whose cock Elsa had resurrected, got in back and took Jim's place. Jim started up and drove while Elsa had her head in his lap and Harry was trying to fuck her which wasn't all that easy in the cramped space of the front seat.

Sean finished in me and then he and Dave went through some contortionists moves to swap places and then Dave poked me and I really felt him and to me anyway that meant that he had a fairly good sized tool. He had to if I could feel him after taking deposits from Sean, Jim and Harry,

Jim got us to where we were going, but I was so close to an orgasm that I didn't want to get out of the car and I told Dave to keep fucking me. Dave didn't listen to me and he pulled out and then he helped me walk on wobbly legs into the house where -- surprise, surprise -- there was no party. Unless you wanted to call Sue and three guys a party.

I found out later that Katie and Terri quickly figured out what was going on and demanded that they be taken back to their cars at the Starlight. Either Sue was too out of it to know or she was ready to relive her Slut Sister days. Whatever, when she and the two guys got to the house they found a third guy watching TV. The four of them were at it when we walked into the house. In all the time that the Slut Sisters had played together I had never seen one girl doing three guys, but Sue was doing it and when I saw it I couldn't help but wonder what it was like. I wouldn't do it because I didn't do anal, but I still wondered.

I was whining over being left hanging when Dave pulled me out of the car so as soon as we got into the house Dave pulled me along behind him to a bedroom and pushed me, still in my clothes, down onto the bed and mounted me. As he climbed on the bed I saw that he was indeed bigger than average and if he hadn't already been in me I would have doubted that my pussy could have handled him. Dave pushed into me and started pounding and Harry climbed on the bed and pushed his cock into my mouth.

Things got hectic after that. Over the next three hours all seven of the men did me, sometimes two at a time, and I had so many orgasms that I was pretty close to being a mindless piece of meat being used as a sex toy. Almost mindless, but not totally unaware. It still registered on me when one of the guys said:

"No one has tapped her ass yet."

No, they couldn't mean me I thought. They were probably talking about Elsa. They had to have been because I didn't do anal. I'd never done it and I never wanted to do it. Steve (my husband) had wanted to try it once, but I had said:

"No way! My hole is way too little to take on anything that big."

I heard "There is some KY in the other room that they used on the redhead (that would have been Sue) and I'll go get it." I didn't know if Elsa had ever done anal or not, but I didn't hear her saying "no." I was on my hands and knees with my mouth sliding up and down Ralph and somebody was doing me doggie when a voice said:

"Here, I got the KY."

The cock that had been sliding back and forth in me was pulled out and I felt a finger coated with something cold touch my butt hole. "No!" I thought and started to take my mouth off Ralph's cock to tell them "No way! I don't do that" but Ralph didn't want me to quit the blow job he was getting and he grabbed my head with both hands and held me on his cock and my protests came out as "omphglak orghmp." I struggled to get free and I heard a voice say:

"She wants it. I ain't even in her yet and she's going nuts."

A KY coated finger pushed into my butt and then maybe two or even three and as they worked on my little hole I struggled as the guys were laughing and saying "Look at the little whore go. She really wants it. Look at the way she is shoving her ass back at Marv's fingers. She's trying to get his whole hand in her."

I was thinking why can't they see that I don't want this and Ralph had to know that the "Orghmphack" coming from my mouth meant that I wanted to say something and let me pull my mouth off of him. I didn't think until much later that all I needed to do was bite down on his cock, but that thought didn't come to me until it was much too late.

The fingers pulled out and just as I was thinking that they had finally figured out that I didn't anyone in my butt I felt something larger than a finger push at my hole. My eyes went wide as I realized what it was. I frantically tried to break loose, but all that got me was:

"Damn, she is hot for it."

I felt a hardness push against my butt hole and then pain -- lots and lots of pain.

Orgasms feel great, but they take something out of you and I'd had so many I was exhausted. Harry was in my pussy, Mark was in my ass and Dave was in my mouth when I passed out. I don't know what time I faded out, but it was daylight outside when I woke up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke to a strange sound and a somewhat familiar sound. I sat up and saw that I was on a bed next to Elsa and the familiar sound was her lightly snoring. The strange sound was coming from Sue. She was sitting in a corner of the room, hugging her knees to her chest and crying. I started to get up and then stopped. My body ached all over and sudden moves hurt. I slowly got up and as I did I brushed against Elsa and she snorted and started to wake up. By the time I had worked my way over to Sue Elsa was awake and asking what was wrong. It took a little bit to get Sue to stop crying and tell us what was going on.

"How am I going to face Gary? How am I ever going to explain what I did last night?"

"You don't" Elsa said. "You tell him you had too much to drink and you crashed at my place rather than to try and drive back home. Since I kicked Sam out there won't be anyone who can tell Gary different."

"But how can I face him?"

"You just have to put it behind you and suck it up. It won't be the first time you've had to do that. Remember Herb? You pulled that train at the Phi Delta house while you were going steady with him and you managed to get by that."

"It's not the same. I wasn't married to him."

"But at the time you were planning to marry him, but you still hid that train from him."

"But..."

"No buts honey. If you love Gary and want to hang onto him and your marriage you will smile and lie your head off. Keep it simple. We partied, you got blitzed and spent the night at my place,"

Elsa turned to me and asked, "What about you Char?"

"You just wrote my game plan. I spent the night on your couch."

"There you go Sue. Char and I will back your story."

Elsa was still talking to Sue when I went off to find a bathroom. After using the facilities I came out and heard voices and I headed for them and found Dave and Harry sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. I pointed at Dave's cup and said:

"I need some of that and then we are going to need a ride to our cars."

"Cups are in the cupboard on the left, cream is in the fridge and the sugar is over there on the counter."

As I poured myself a cup I said, "I should hate you guys for what you did to me last night, but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it."

"Probably because you loved every minute of it" Harry said.

There wasn't anything that I could say to that since he hit the nail right on the head. Dave said, "And I'm betting that you are going to want to do it again."

"No way Jose! The only thing I want to do is make sure that my husband never finds out. Knowing him as well as I do he will come looking for you with a gun after he kicks me to the curb and the last thing I want to see happen is him going to jail for murder."

Before Harry or Dave could say anything to that Elsa came in and said that we needed to get going so Sue could get home. Dave drove us to the Starlight and as I was getting out of the car Dave handed me a piece of paper with a phone number on it. I should have wadded it up and handed it back to him, but I didn't. I slipped it into my pocket fully meaning to toss it in the trash when I got the chance.

Sue and I followed Elsa home and while Sue took a shower I called my husband (so he could see from caller ID that I was at Elsa's) and apologized for not calling him and letting him know that I got too wasted to drive home and had crashed at Elsa's. He told me that he figured that that is what happened and I told him I would suck down a gallon of black coffee and then head home. Sue was out of the shower by then and she called her hubby and gave him the same story that I gave Steve and while they were talking I hit Elsa's shower.

12