Becoming A Slut Wife: Melody

Story Info
Pregnant women are just sooo sexy.
6.2k words
4.08
121.4k
34

Part 59 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that everybody wondered why one entire wall of my office was a mirror. I know there were people who proposed all sorts of silly reasons, chief among them the idea that I was so full of myself that I loved to sit at my desk and admire myself. But no one had ever guessed the real reason. Oh if they could only see me now.

When Melody came to work for me as a secretary and receptionist she was just a young newly married woman who looked fresh and wholesome and had pretty much the look of the 'girl next door' about her. A pretty girl, but not one that a lecher like me would lust after. All that changed about seven months after she started working for me. Melody got pregnant and her pregnancy transformed her. Suddenly she had a glow, an aura about her that screamed out at you, "Look at me, see how sexy I look and please come and fuck me." That look was driving me wild. Every time she came in my office I wanted to bend her over my desk and fuck her.

Unfortunately Melody was only recently married, was crazy in love with her husband and I couldn't see anyway of seducing her at that time. Maybe in a few years when the blush had faded from the rose I'd have a chance, but then she probably wouldn't be pregnant and wouldn't have that 'glow' that was making me lust after her.

++++++++++++++++

Have you ever noticed how the asshole always seems to win, always seems to have things go his way? How nice people always seem to get it broken off in their ass? Well, I'm an asshole and I wanted Melody so it should come as no surprise to students of the human condition that I got her. It was a spur of the moment thing. I didn't set out to make it happen, but I was a big enough asshole to take advantage of the situation when it presented itself.

As my secretary I took Melody with me when I attended meetings and she took notes and recorded the meeting in shorthand. A tape recorder would have done the job just as well, but I had noticed that a tape recorder tended to make people nervous while my secretary was treated as just another person in the room. Since my meetings were always about business and I was usually looking to gain some advantage from (or over) the person or persons I was meeting with nervous was the last thing I wanted.

It was on a rare out of town meeting that opportunity knocked. Melody and I had flown into Denver and had checked in at the hotel. We would spend the night and then hold all day meetings the next day. The meetings would end too late to fly out so we would spend one more night there and fly home the next morning. I had arranged for adjacent rooms with connecting doors, not in expectation of anything, but strictly for convenience.

After checking in I took Melody to dinner in the hotel restaurant. I asked her if she would like some wine with the meal and she said she would love some:

"But as much as I like it I don't handle alcohol well."

My ears perked up at that snippet of information and I said, "It doesn't matter tonight. You don't need to drive home, all you have to do is be able to make it to the elevator."

"That's true. All right, yes, I would like wine with dinner."

I ordered a bottle of Merlot and during the meal I kept topping off her glass while pretending to sip at mine. After dinner I talked her into going into the lounge and listening to the live band. As we talked I found out that her favorite drink was margaritas so I ordered her one. When it was finished I got her another and then I made sure that she had a full glass in front of her all the time.

The more Melody drank, the more talkative she became and I found out all sorts of what would prove to be useful information. Apparently her hubby wasn't at all like me and her sexy little round belly turned him off. She hadn't had any loving since her fourth month and she was pissed at him for leaving her sexually frustrated. I asked her if it was just a case of him being afraid that having sex would somehow hurt the baby.

"I never thought of that. Maybe that is the reason."

"If it is there are other ways to enjoy sex."

"Like what?"

"Well there is oral sex and anal sex and neither one of those would hurt the baby."

"No help there I'm afraid. Don thinks both of those are perverted and disgusting. He says only homosexuals do those things."

I fed her a couple of more margaritas and the talked her out onto the dance floor. I held myself away from her because I didn't want her feeling my erection. I didn't plan on doing anything with her that night except for softening her up for our last night. I almost had to carry her up to her room. She was pretty well out of it when I laid her down on her bed and took her dress, high heels and nylons off of her and tucked her under the covers. As I went to my room I was already thinking of how good my cock was going to feel in her the next night.

++++++++++++++++

At breakfast the next day I expected Melody to comment on waking up with most of her clothes off, but she didn't say a word. The day's meeting was a long drawn out affair and it was almost seven when Roy suggested that we continue over dinner. I really didn't want to because it would interfere with my plans for Melody, but I needed Roy's business so I agreed and off we went.

There were six of us sitting at the table: Roy, his vice president of sales, his vice president of engineering, his production manager, Melody and me. Roy ordered wine with the meal and as I was sitting next to Melody I kept her glass full. We concluded the meal and our business at the same time and Roy suggested we go into the lounge for drinks. Once there I made sure that there was always a full margarita in front of Melody. The band was good and everyone asked Melody for a dance and when she came back to the table she has worked up a thirst and I kept the margaritas coming. After about an hour an a half Roy pulled me off to the side:

"Are you doing what I think you are?"

"What is it that you think I'm doing?"

"Getting your secretary blitzed so you can take her upstairs and fuck her."

"I didn't realize it was that obvious. I hope she doesn't pick up on it."

"I want in. To me there is nothing sexier than a pregnant woman. Think she will pull a train?"

"If I get her drunk enough, why?"

"I know my boys would like a taste of her also."

I hadn't planned on sharing, but the asshole in me saw an opportunity. "Any of you happen to have a video camera in your car?"

"I don't know, but I can find out. If not we are only three blocks from a Best Buy that is open until ten. Why?"

I wasn't about to tell him the real reason so I said, "When we start on her two things can happen. She either gets into it or she doesn't. If we tape it and she gets into it she won't be able to run to the cops or her husband and cry rape. If she doesn't get into it we destroy the tape and lie. It will be five saying she wanted it against one saying no she didn't, but I'm betting that after an initial show of reluctance she will become an active participant."

"Okay, let's do it."

++++++++++++++++

Hal, the production manager, did have a video camera in his car, but we had to send him to Best Buy to get some tapes. I gave Roy the key to my room and told him to take the guys up and wait there.

"Unlock the connecting door on my side and when I get up there I'll open the door on her side just a crack so you can shoot video. Then wait for my signal to come in the room."

They left and Melody and I stayed for one more drink and one more dance. I had to help her out of her chair and pretty near carry her to her room. I got her inside and sat her down in a chair while I turned down the bed. I crossed over to the connecting door, unlocked it and opened it a crack and then I went back to Melody, stood her up and started undressing her. She made a feeble attempt at pushing my hands away and I said:

"Stop that Melody. You can't sleep in your clothes. I'll strip you down to your underwear and you can go to bed."

"You shouldn't see me in my underwear" she mumbled.

"I've already seen you in your underwear Melody. Who do you think put you to bed last night. I undressed you last night and nothing bad happened to you, did it? Besides, I'll bet you wear bikinis smaller than your bra and panties."

She was drunk and slurring her words and, "It's not right" came out," snotsight" but I knew what she was saying. "No Melody, what wouldn't be right would be for me to let you get in this condition and not take care of you."

I could see the confusion as she balanced what I'd just told her against what something in the back of her mind was trying to tell her and she stopped trying to push my hands away while she thought about it. I had her dress off before she said, "imwoodenikeit' which I translated as "Tim wouldn't like it."

"Then we just won't tell him Melody, it will be our little secret."

Dress off, I picked her up and set her down on the bed. The sudden movement caused her head to spin a bit and I used those seconds to unhook her bra. Her head cleared as I pushed her down on her back and her hands flew up to cover her tits and while that was happening I hooked my fingers in the waist band of her panties and in one quick motion I had them down to her ankles. By the time that registered and she tried moving her legs to stop me I had her panties off of her and in my hand and I was looking down at her.

It was a startling sight.

She was naked except for thigh highs and high heels and she looked so innocent and so sexy at the same time. Her swelling belly caused me to swell and I just hoped that my plan was going to work. She was looking up at me with a 'deer caught in the headlights' look while one hand tried to cover her tits and the other tried to hide her pussy. I took hold of the hand covering her pussy and pulled it away and looked down at the object of my lust.

"Swuturudoon," which I knew meant, "What are you doing?" and I said, "I'm trying to see what is wrong with it."

"Srong?"

"There must be something wrong with it if your husband won't eat it."

"Srong?"

"Yes, wrong. There must be something wrong with your pussy if your husband won't go down on you. You did say he won't suck your pussy, didn't you?"

She shook her head yes.

"You want him to don't you?"

Again she shook her head yes.

"Let me get a good look at it, maybe I can tell what's wrong. If we can figure out what is wrong maybe we can get it fixed. If it's fixed he will go down on you. Let me look."

Melody just lay there looking confused. "Come on Melody, let me look. We can't fix it if we don't know what's wrong."

Still no response so I took hold of her ankles and spread her legs wide. She didn't try to fight me and I hoped that the video camera was getting it all. I laid down on the bed between her spread legs with my face only inches from her pussy and said:

"I don't see anything obvious Melody, pull your lips apart so I can get a better look."

She hesitated, but then she reached down and pulled the folds apart. I looked up over her sexy little round belly and scrumptious tits and saw that she had her eyes closed. I smiled to myself as I said:

"I think I see the problem Melody. Tell me, does this hurt, or does it feel good?" and I licked her clit. Her body gave a little jerk, but she said nothing so I licked it again. "Hurt, or feel good?"

"It doesn't hurt."

I licked it two more times, "It doesn't hurt, but does it feel good?"

"Kinda."

"How about this," I said and I started sucking on it. She pushed her pussy up at my face, but I didn't know if it was an involuntary reflex or a voluntary action. I kept sucking on her clit util she started to moan. I took my mouth off her just long enough to say, "Tell me when it starts to hurt" and I went back to licking and sucking her pussy. She moaned and pushed her box up at my mouth and I kept licking and sucking as my hand went under me and pulled my zipper down. I worked my hard cock out and then I started working a finger into her pussy. Her moans got louder and longer so I added another finger and slowly finger fucked her as I sucked on her little 'man in the boat'. She was getting wetter and I had three fingers in her when I said:

"I see what's wrong Melody, should I fix it? Should I make it so Tim will want to suck your pussy?"

"Yesss" she hissed and pushed her cunt even harder up into my face. Her eyes were still closed and her hands were covering her tits when I moved up.

"Okay Melody, I'm going to fix it now" and I slid my cock into her wet pussy. Her eyes shot open and she looked confused as I said:

"I found out what was wrong Melody, it just doesn't get used enough, but we will fix that tonight."

Even though she was wet she was still tight and it took me nearly a dozen strokes to get all the way in. "See how long it took me to get in Melody? Your pussy just doesn't get used often enough and a pussy that isn't used enough doesn't look good. That's why Tim won't eat you. He sees your pussy and it doesn't look good and he doesn't realize that it is his own fault for not taking proper care of it. Your pussy just doesn't get enough cock Melody."

Her head was rolling from side to side as she moaned:

"Srong, not Tim, srong."

"That's right sweetie, I'm not Tim, but by the time I get done with you you won't give a shit."

I started fucking her and after about a minute her legs stopped thrashing and her hands stopped pushing at my chest. Another minute and the moans got louder and her legs came up around my waist. I smiled as her arms went around my neck and I lowered my head and kissed her. My tongue found hers and hers started wrestling with mine and I knew from that moment on she was mine. She didn't know it yet, she wouldn't want it and she would fight it, but she was mine.

I used one hand to wave and out of the corner of my eye I saw the others file into the room. They were all naked and I made a motion and pointed behind me and Roy got the message and moved up behind me to take my place when I pulled out. I took Melody's ankles in my hands and pusher her legs out into a wide 'vee' and then fucked her as hard as I was able. Her eyes were closed and she didn't see Dave come up and take her right ankle and Sam come over and take the other. I fucked as hard and fast as I could and I felt the rush as I blew my load into Melody's sexy body.

I didn't wait for my cock to go soft, I just pulled out and got out of the way and Roy took my place. Melody didn't seem to notice that a change had been made and I saw her push her pussy up at Roy.

It was time to let the little about to become a slut in on the program. I motioned for Herb to take her mouth and he nodded and got on the bed. He moved to her head, took it in both hands and pushed his cock at her lips. Her eyes shot open and she opened her mouth to say something and Herb slipped his cock in. After that it was one after the other as Melody moaned and screamed out as one orgasm after another shook her little pregnant body. Once everyone had gotten off once Melody was positioned on her hands and knees and everyone went for seconds. Roy lay down on the bed with his cock in Melody's face and she stared at it for a second or two and then she lowered her head, swallowed his cock and then started sucking him off.

The camera was never turned off and someone always had it pointed at the action. After everyone had gotten their seconds and some were lining up for thirds I moved in behind her and slid my cock into her slushy hole to get it wet. I told Dave that he might want to take his cock out of her mouth rather than risk having it bit off and as he pulled out of her mouth I lined my cock up with her anal rosebud and slowly started working my way into her ass. She yelped, she moaned and groaned and she cried, but I kept slowly working my way in until I had all of my cock in her. Then I started slowly fucking her. The cries stopped, but the moans and groans continued and about two minutes into it Melody started pushing back at me. I nodded at Dave and he pressed his cock against Melody's lips and she opened her mouth to accept him.

After that everyone had to try her tight ass. Next Roy, Sam and Bob wanted to three hole her and after they did everyone else wanted to try. By two in the morning none of the guys could get it up any more so I took the tape out of the camera, gathered up all the others (they were only thirty minute tapes) and took them into my room. Every one dressed and left leaving just Melody and me. Melody was exhausted. She was still on her knees, had her head buried in a pillow and I saw that both her pussy and her ass were gaping holes. It was a good thing that her idiot husband wasn't fucking her because she was going to be very loose for a couple of days at the very least.

I rolled her over on her back, peeled her ruined nylons off of her, covered her up and then went around the room picking up the trash. I picked her high-heeled pumps up from where they had fallen when she kicked her feet and begged Roy to fuck her hard and deep and set them on the floor next to the bed. I took one last look at her snoring softly on the bed and then, leaving the connecting door open I went to my room and went to bed.

++++++++++++++++

When I woke up in the morning I looked in on Melody and saw that she was still asleep. We had six hours before our flight left and we were only fifteen minutes from the airport. I figured we could spend three hours in bed and still have plenty of time to make our flight. I got in bed with her and snuggled up against her back. At the first touch of my skin meeting hers I became erect and I was positioned perfectly to slide my cock in her butt. I pushed it in and slowly started fucking her and after a minute she stirred and mumbled something and pushed her ass back at me. I slid my arms around her and cupped her tits in my hands and she moaned and said:

"Oh Tim honey, that feels so good. You told me you didn't like that."

Suddenly I felt her come fully awake as she remembered that she wasn't at home with Tim. She tried to pull away, but I held on tight and kept on fucking her ass.

"No," she cried, "We can't do this, it's not right. I'm married, this is wrong, so wrong."

"What's wrong Melody," I whispered, "Is that lame ass husband of yours not taking care of your sexual needs. But I'm going to change that Melody. I'm going to make sure that you never have to go without again."

"No, we can't. It just isn't right."

"Wrong Melody, we all ready are."

I picked up the speed and even as she was saying, "No, no, we can't" she was pushing her ass back at me. I smiled as I thought, "You are mine now Melody and like it or not you will be taking miles and miles of my cock from now on."

The "No we can't" changed to low moans which in turn changed to, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and then a sharp cry and I felt her body tremble and then relax. Several hard stokes later I came in her ass and then held myself in her as she wiggled her butt against me. When I was completely soft I pulled out of her and got out of bed. She just lay there and without looking at me she said:

"Why did you do this to me?"

"Somebody had to and I chose me."

"But why did you do what you did last night?"

"I needed leverage. I videotaped what went on last night and now I have leverage. You do what I say from now on and your husband never sees the tape."

Her head jerked toward me and she cried, "Oh God, Oh my God" and she started crying. To be a world class asshole you can't allow yourself to be swayed by emotion. Melody laid there crying and every impulse I had was to take her in my arms and hold her, but I couldn't give in to that emotion. I reached down, took her wrist and pulled her up off the bed and then I walked her into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, got in and pulled her in with me. As I washed and soaped her body the predictable happened and my cock got hard. When the soaped rag in my hand reached her pussy Melody moaned and spread her legs to give me easier access. I turned her around, bent her at the waist and slid my cock in her pussy.

12