Becoming a Trucker

Story Info
Truck driving school makes my ass sore.
2.3k words
4.56
12.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uwey
uwey
77 Followers

I was hanging out at one of those convenience store restaurants a few weeks ago and somebody left a newspaper at one of the booths. An ad caught my eye about truck driving school and it started me thinking about my future. I'm always looking for a better paying job but sometimes it seems impossible to get from here to there. When I looked out the window a tanker truck pulled into the parking lot and I saw the driver get out of the cab and start unloading gasoline into the station's underground storage tanks. It wasn't hard work and definitely more promising than the shit hole restaurant where I was currently working.

I'm not a very big guy at just over five feet tall, but I'm solid muscle and have a nice 7" cock with big fat nuts. I know I would never get hired for some jobs but truck driving - hell yeah. I pulled out my phone and called the school right there at the gas station. Three weeks later I'm driving my pickup across eastern Oklahoma looking for Drumright and a chance to start something new.

I picked this driving school because they had a dormitory that was affordable and because I had been in the Army, the GI Bill was paying the tuition. There's no way I could pay for a hotel for 3 months so the dorm was my only option. The dorm was an old motel next to the school that had seen better days, but it looked clean enough and it was only for three months. The new semester started the next day and they only had one spot left in a shared room.

I went to the school office and an older lady gave me a key to my room and told me to knock before I went in. She said some of the students are jumpy the first time they meet their roommate so it is better not to surprise them. She also told me that the other guy in my room had already checked in and knew I was coming.

Walking to the room I saw some fat broads with big hair and weathered middle aged guys that looked like they were fresh out of Big Mac (McAlester state prison). It's only for three months I kept telling myself. Shit, I've lived in my pickup truck for three months, how bad could this be.

I was assigned to Room 212 which was at the end of the second floor overlooking the parking lot where all the big trucks were parked. I looked out the window at the end of the hall before I knocked on the door and remembered the purpose of all this - learning to drive a truck. I banged on the door and waited a couple of minutes, nothing. No noise, no TV, totally quiet. I banged again, this time with the bottom of my fist and it was loud enough anybody would hear it. I heard footsteps and the door opened.

"You the roommate?", he said. I looked up and almost wet my pants. He was at least 6'6" tall and had to weigh in at 240. Muscles popping out of his shirt, full beard, eyes like steel.

"Uh, yeah", I said weakly, "My name is Mark Miller". He stretched out his big hairy paw and grabbed my hand, "Rick Harden", he said. He crunched down on my hand and I had to grip with all I had to keep from wincing. He looked me over and I felt like a toy poodle who had just peed on the floor; fucking great first impression.

He turned and went back into the room. I walked in and dropped my bag. The room was small as hell with one double bed against a wall, two straight backed chairs and a little round table between them. "Is there another bed somewhere?", I asked.

"One bed", he answered, "I already asked. Betty said this was the last room they had available and was usually for married couples".

Fuck, so I'm going to be thrown on the floor every time this grizzly bear turns over. "You gotta be shitting me", I said.

"That's what we got, not much reason to bitch about it," he said looking directly at me. His eyes were like lasers, I knew not to raise a stink, there was nothing he or anyone else could do about it.

I could tell he had already processed the situation and was trying to make the best of it. I shook my head and walked to the closet. His stuff was on one side, but he left room in the closet for me so at least that said something.

While I was putting my stuff away he spoke up, "So, you hungry? - there's a Diner next door that has pretty good food".

"Yeah, sure," I said. I went in the bathroom and took a piss. I left the door open just to let him know I wasn't bashful.

We shot the shit over dinner, he had just broken up with his girlfriend - his fault, he said. "She caught me fucking the woman watching her four year old brat," he said. I asked if he had any kids and the answer was no. He didn't have any plans for driving after school; he was just hoping for something long haul. I told him I was wanting long haul driving also.

We finished dinner and headed back to the room. Rick didn't take shit off anybody, that much was clear - but he seemed to take things in stride also. Like the double bed in our room, 'that's what we got', he said. Rick was calmer than me.

We talked for a long time in the Diner, then walked around the perimeter of the school, just to get outside. It was dark and there were a bunch of students outside smoking but we didn't join them. By nine we went back to the room and turned on the TV. Rick laid on the bed and I sat in one of the chairs. My mind was trying to figure out how the hell we were both going to fit in that double bed. Rick was laying on it right now and there was not a side for me.

At ten o'clock Rick got up and headed to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower you need in here?" he asked. "No, go ahead," I said. He grabbed his shaving kit and closed the bathroom door behind him.

In about twenty minutes the shower stopped and then I heard him brushing his teeth. He opened the door and steam came out of the bathroom. Rick walked out butt naked rubbing his hair with a towel which he hung over a chair in the room. His chest was broad, muscled and covered with hair. My eyes followed that fur down his torso. His pubes were like the black jungle of Borneo, long, dense, and endless. His cock was thick and hung like a sausage across his big nuts. His dick swung slightly from side to side as he walked and he clearly didn't give a fuck if I looked at it or not. He flopped down on the bed naked and started watching TV.

I felt my cock stirring in my jeans and got up to get my shaving kit to take my turn in the shower.

"Hey Mark, probably best if you sleep next to the wall, if I start crowding you just push me back and I'll roll over, my girlfriend had me trained. I'm a heavy sleeper so don't worry about waking me up, you won't. I have a loud ass alarm clock over on the table and it's set for six o'clock," he said, "don't turn it off, I'll get up and deal with it."

"Yeah, okay," I said staring at his thick cock laying across his leg. I wondered if he planned to stay that way all night.

I showered and dried off, brushed my teeth and turned off the light. I had decided to sleep naked also, if he's okay with it I am too. When I opened the door the TV and lights were off and Rick was on his side and already asleep with the bottom part of his calves and feet hanging off the bed.

I climbed up the end of the bed and found my spot, I had to get in a ball to go under the covers but managed because I'm a fucking munchkin. I'd like to see Rick the grizzly try that.

I'm mostly straight, but have played around with guys before. Given the right dude and timing I'm up for anything. Rick had already turned on my motor and I was having trouble keeping my horniness in check. But it was dark, he was still and it had been a long day. Even though I was cramped for space, shoved against a wall and my right arm was against Rick's hairy back, I fell asleep.

Around midnight I was on my side facing the wall and woke up when Rick's massive hairy arm came over me and his hand rested in my crotch. He was asleep, I was sure of that but I felt his hairy chest against my back. By the time my eyes were open he pulled me closer and I felt his beard against my head and his big hard cock against my ass.

I was really awake now and this was the time I should have shoved him back on his own side of the bed - but I didn't. He nuzzled my hair just a little and made a noise, then nothing. My cock was already thick and getting harder by the second. I put my hand on his hairy forearm and followed it down to the back of his hand. My cock got rock hard and the head of it was touching his palm.

His hand was motionless, he didn't grab my cock, didn't move at all. I pushed his hand against my aching dick, but he didn't respond. I shifted in the bed and felt the end of his uncut cock right against my ass. I reached around and felt his cock head, it was massive and hot as hell. I pushed against it and spread my ass cheeks apart. Slowly I worked my ass down until his cock was right at my hole. My dick started leaking precum and I could feel it wet against my arm. His hand was still in front of me and I kept feeling the hair on it like it was a giant hairy dick.

I tried to push against his hard cock with my ass but couldn't get it to go in. I was so fucking horny I was about to explode and then he suddenly grabbed his fist around my cock and pushed that big dick of his right in my ass, he just drilled that monster deep inside and started jacking my dick at the same time.

"You horny fucker," he whispered in my ear, "you want my hard cock you better be ready to take it all." He started fucking me deep and just destroyed my ass.

"Where'd you get this big cock you fucking midget," he said, feeling my cock and nuts as he fucked me. He was totally into dominating me and that wasn't hard with his size and might.

I was moaning and in just a few minutes I exploded all over his hand.

"Yeah you juicy cunt, blow that load, I'll use it for lube," he said as he frenched my ear. I was totally submissive as he fucked and it didn't take much longer and he started accelerating. He turned me over on my stomach and punch fucked my ass like the whore I was. The little bed was creaking and banging the wall and then he moaned as he shot an epic load up my ass, never taking his cock out, just shoving it in all the way and leaving it there throbbing, aching, slobbering in its own cum.

We laid there motionless for a long time, him on top of me, his thick cock still buried in my ass. Eventually his cock retreated and came out. Then he rolled over on his back but I stayed face down, just wasted on sex.

Finally I sat up in the bed and felt his furry chest like I wanted to from the minute I saw him naked. He watched me as I rubbed my hand down his hairy stomach and then I took his thick flaccid cock in my hand. It was massive and covered in spunk. I put my face and lips against it and licked it clean. When I got to the head of his cock, it was getting hard again. I wasted no time pulling that delicious foreskin back and diving in tongue first. I sucked him hard, jacking and sucking until he shot a second load in my mouth. It was acrid and salty tasting but I swallowed it all.

I pulled myself up and put my head on his hairy chest and he put his big hands on my ass, holding my ass cheeks completely. He felt around my ass and then worked one of his big middle fingers inside my hole. It felt amazing and then he started finger fucking me and I couldn't stand it any more and sat up. In a few minutes his dick started getting hard again and he lifted me up and set my ass right on top of his hard cock. I rode him like a bull, he was bucking and I was bouncing and we both eventually shot our loads again.

That's the way the night went, we slept a little and fucked a lot. I never got tired of his big cock and he never seemed to get tired of my ass and mouth. We didn't get much sleep the rest of the night, or the rest of Truck Driving School.

uwey
uwey
77 Followers