Becoming Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers

Dave allowed them as Louise and Sarah embraced on the sofa, kissing and caressing one another. He then had to decide who was going to be next, He had been silent throughout this whole experience. He knew that if I was to enjoy it, I had to be the one in control - and I was. I looked up into his eyes and smiled, it told him everything he needed to know as he knew me oh so well.

"Oh please, just fuck me?" Sabrina begged.

Their hands continued to pull and stroke at his cock, tussling for possession. He pulled away from them and they moaned expectantly, breathing deeply as they awaited his length, hoping it would be them. He positioned himself behind Amelia and sank into her hot, soaked pussy. She gave a loud moan and giggle as he did, letting Sabrina know that she had won.

"Oh fucking hell yes!" Amelia cooed.

Dave slid into her easily and began almost straight away pounding into her. Her body moved and like Sarah's had, it bounced against mine under her. Sabrina remained there and just caressed me and kissed me, wiggling at him seductively. Amelia's face was beautiful to watch as my boyfriend fucked her hard and fast, she looked into my eyes with gratitude and lust.

"thank you, thank you, thank you!" she breathed as he slammed into her then kissed me passionately on the lips.

He fucked her hard as we kissed, her body pushed against mine as Sabrina moved, sitting up to watch him in jealousy. Her hands reached and caressed Amelia's ass as he slapped against it, their moans combined as Sabrina forgave and bent over to kiss her ass. Dave slowed down and let Sabrina's hand slide down between them, grabbing his length as he slid in and out of her friend. Amelia let out a groan as she felt the hand, moaning gently as her labia reacted to the touch of Sabrina's fingers and Dave's cock.

Sabrina bent down and licked his cock at her entrance, He slid out enough to allow her. Amelia began to moan louder and rested her head on my shoulder as her orgasm took over.

"Oh yes that feels so good." Amelia said.

"Yes baby, fuck her, that cock is beautiful, so hard, so big. I doubt she's ever had one that size before." Sabrina added.

He held himself half out of her so Sabrina could lap at his shaft, Amelia and Sabrina both moaned as he pulled out and she caught him in her mouth. She sucked his length a few times before guiding him back into her friend. They repeated this again and again until Amelia was in the beginnings of her orgasm.

Sabrina licked and lapped at him entering Amelia, his slow movements now proving just too much for Amelia she came hard and gushed some juices out onto his balls. Sabrina gasped in shock and desire.

"Oh my!" Sabrina hissed as Amelia's juices spilled out the sides of her pussy around his thick, veiny cock that just continued to slide in and out of her.

"oh yes, cum inside me, I need it, please cum inside me Dave." Amelia moaned.

I looked at them in awe, loving the scene as I knew that he wasn't ready yet and she would most likely have to wait. The scene just grew hotter as Sabrina began begging him to fill her too as she stroked him every time his cock left Amelia's pussy. His sexy eyes made me melt and as he stared into mine, I began cumming again myself.

I moaned in orgasm with Amelia's juices dripping on my pussy as I fingered myself. Dave saw and pulled from Amelia, She collapsed on top of me, our breasts level and pussies separated only by my hand. I pulled it free as Dave silently but meaningfully guided Sabrina on top of Amelia. She straddled her with ease and pushed her breasts into her back, hands reaching down to support herself as she sandwiched Amelia between us.

Dave gave a smile to Sarah and Louise who watched on, then stroking his length for them he showed them he'd gotten harder and was soaked by the juices, he lowered down and playfully slapped Sabrina's ass with his cock making her giggle, then slid down her ass leaving a trail of juices. she twitched and moaned as he passed over her anus.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed at the touch.

"hmmm, good to know!" Dave responded as he continued to slide his cockhead down her slit.

As soon as it reached her pussy, she moaned and pushed back eagerly onto him. She winced and gasped as she felt his size fill her, giggling and moaning as he began sliding in and out of her. Their bodies layered on top of mine was so erotic, I felt like the queen of sex. They moaned and both bounced in rhythm on me as he slid in and out of her.

After a few moments, Dave slid out of Sabrina (which made her pine like a puppy.) then in a single movement traced his cock down and sank it back into Amelia who moaned a giggle as he did. The thought that we were all sharing my boyfriends cock that was covered in each others juices was such a turn on for me. I had no idea that it would have this effect on me, I was hooked and so were my friends.

Dave slammed into Amelia a few times, making her rouse again in semi-orgasm, then slipped out and I got my first try of his used sloppy cock when he smeared their juices around my aching pussy. I felt just how wet he was as my own juices contributed to them. As soon as I felt him enter me I could hold back no longer and began another Orgasm.

"Ohhh yes!" I screamed.

His torso slapped against our bodies with every thrust into me, I couldn't help but to love what was happening. It was unlike anything I'd ever done and I loved it, they were taking me to the next level sexually and my head span. I moaned again and again as he continued to slam into me. He pulled out of me and slid back into Amelia, then continued to fuck her as he had me. Then as she drew her breaths in quicker he pulled out and sank into Sabrina.

He continued to take it in turns between us in this way, It was amazing that he could keep such control, I knew that he would soon need to cum. I grinned as I thought who it might be, but was soon to reveal to us as he groaned in pleasure. He then slid down and entered Amelia slowly, just entering her and held his head inside her briefly before he began to pump out his seed.

"Oh f-fuck!" Amelia exclaimed as she felt her first load of cum begin on the folds of her pussy.

He then pushed himself into her as he pumped more cum into her, her orgasm took over and she began to tremble between us. Load after load he seemingly pumped into her, Amelia was writhing in joy at the feeling. Sabrina was moaning in time with her and I held them, Dave's face told me this was the going to be one hell of a day. He slowed as his orgasm subsided, holding his dick deep inside Amelia allowing her to savor this experience.

After a few minutes just laid there enjoying the situation, He pulled out of her and sat back to watch. As he did Amelia panted and breathed heavily as his cum slowly seeped from her pussy, eventually dripping down onto mine. I gave a moan of delight as I felt it run down me. He watched with a smile when Louise and Sarah moved to be each side of him, looking at the three of us nested on top of one another. They all kissed and caressed each other as they saw his cum glistening over Amelia's and my pussies, admiring our splayed legs.

Sarah and Louise took it in turn to kiss Dave, lapping their tongues together against his as if they were porn stars. Moaning and groaning as they did, loudly so as to let everyone else know that they were enjoying the offerings.

"Sarah, Louise, why don't we give these ladies a good licking?" Dave whispered, quietly enough to be sexy, but loud enough to be heard by the rest of us.

The two girls giggled at the suggestion and they all bowed down together, Dave lapped at Sabrina whilst Louise took Amelia's cream pie. Sarah sank her tongue into mine and I moaned loudly as I heard them noisily lapping at our juices. Sabrina and Amelia squirmed as the six of us groaned in pleasure. After a few minutes I heard Sabrina beginning her orgasm, her breathing deepened as Dave worked on her eagerly.

"Oh this is... soo..." Sabrina moaned as she began to build.

"Hot!" Amelia finished.

This six way went on for a few minutes more, moans and groans filled the room once again. Dave, Louise and Sarah broke away, leaving Sabrina and Amelia to climb off me. As they did we all laid on the bed, kissing one another passionately, hands caressing gently as we laid with Dave and I in the middle of the bed.

Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers
12