Becoming Bree Ch. 03

Story Info
Sabrina's Mom takes her on a wild shopping excursion.
1.8k words
4.49
122.4k
18

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers

Sabrina awoke early the next morning, put on her robe and went downstairs to the kitchen. She found her mother there, dressed and having her morning coffee. Caroline gave her daughter a big smile, and she just looked so happy, so tranquil. Sabrina mused inwardly, "Is this what having hot sex will do for you?"

She decided, To Hell with It!, and came out and told her mother everything she'd seen. She was only slightly shocked when Caroline laughed with delight.

"You should have just barged in and spoke to us, Bree darling!," Caroline giggled. "I would have been quite happy to loan Christopher to you - he's a great fuck! Or is Vikki more to your liking?"

"MOTHERRRR!!!." Sabrina squealed, both in embarrassment and shock. Despite this, there was a slight thrill that ran through her newly-awakened body. Her nipples stiffened a bit and she felt her pussy moisten with lust.

"Chris and Vikki are students of mine at the college honey, a young couple I have quite a `rapport' with. Aren't they sexy? Ohhh, darling, can those two fuck! I am so worn out!," her mother said with a happy sigh as she drank her coffee.

Fucking her own students. Having sex with a girl and a boy. How depraved her mother was, Sabrina thought. Yet, it was this devil-may-care attitude in her mother that Sabrina found sexy and she told her so.

"I want ... I want to be more like you mother!," Sabrina said, practically shouting. "I want to be wild and unconventional, to do what feels good. I want to know what it feels like to be desirable to men! I want them to want to fuck me, to have women jealous, to be fuckable and nasty!"

"Okay darling, okay!," Caroline laughed with, not at, her daughter. "We will start the path to your corruption today." She smiled at her daughter again. "We'll have to take you shopping, get you some new clothes. Some very naughty clothes. A girl can't have too many naughty clothes. And some sexy lingerie. Every girl should have some nice underwear. Ooohhh, and a few pair of sexy heels. Any true slut should have a pair of `Fuck Me' pumps!"

Sabrina clapped her hands together in delight. "I've always wanted to have a fun, kicky, naughty wardrobe, but daddy wouldn't let me! He didn't like me to show off my body."

Caroline became intense, serious, for a brief second. "What a shame," she sighed to her daughter. "He was such a stud when I met him. Did you know that he was fucking one of my girlfriends when I first met him? One day, he walked in on my ladyfriend and I, sucking the hell out of each other's pussies. He got an instant hard-on and jumped in, he fucked the holy hell out of both of us!"

Sabrina blinked, not believing her ears. "Daddy? My daddy?"

Caroline smiled at her daughter, a smile tinged with a hint of sadness. "Your father wasn't always such a self-righteous prig hon. You can thank your precious Grandparents for pushing him into that lifestyle." The venom in her voice was tangible. Sabrina agreed with her mother's assessment of her Grandparents though. She'd only met with them a few times and hadn't been impressed. They seemed to be cold, sterile people.

Her mother's cheerful mood snapped her out of her musings. "Okay punkin', time to go shopping!," Caroline called out to her "Oh hun, by the way, when we're shopping, call me Cari, okay? I have quite a few lovers your age that we might run into, and I don't want them feeling self-conscious."

They got into Cari's fancy sports car and were soon zooming off to the local mall. There were quite a few nice clothing stores and lingerie boutiques to chose from and when she and her mother strolled into La Belle Fleur, Sabrina was almost tingling with anticipation.

Surrounded by all this sexy underwear, all Sabrina could think of was sex. Hot, throbbing cock fucking tight, wet pussies. Tongues licking nipples. Tongues surrounding big dicks and slurping them. Tongues playing over hot, engorged clits and slick, wet pussies. Sabrina could feel her panties moisten as the sexual feelings came over her.

She wanted, ached to feel a big, hard cock filling her pussy. Fucking her heated cunt to orgasm after orgasm. She wanted to run her tongue along a throbbing shaft, be a cocksucker like her hot mother. She wanted to herself moan as the hard cock filled her mouth and throat, elating in the taste of the hard man-meat. She wanted to have a cock inside her, making her cum and cum and cum ....

Caroline smiled at her daughter, a sly smile that let Sabrina know she knew what she was thinking. She fully intended to see that her daughter got a great sexual education and she intended to be a part of that education. What else was a mother for, if not to make her daughter happy?

Sabrina returned her mother's smile, knowing that it was soon time to leave Sabrina behind and turn herself into Bree. Sabrina was a nice, respectable girl. Bree was a hot, wild little vixen who would know how to please a man - or a woman - and keep them "cumming" back for more. Her partners would adore her as her tight little pussy and bouncy little ass gave them all the pleasure they desired.

Her new wardrobe would be the start to that sex life. As she looked around the store, she wondered where her Mom had gotten off to. She didn't see the pretty salesgirl who had greeted them either, thinking perhaps she was helping another customer. The store was quiet though, so she wandered around, heard some noises from the change room, peeked in and got a surprise.

Her mother was in there, dressed in a black satin bustier, with heels and stockings, but no panties covering her beautiful pussy. Not that they were necessary - for between her legs, licking her for all she was worth, was a stunning, lovely Asian girl that Sabrina quickly recognized as the salesgirl.

"Oooh Miko, yes baby, eat me, eat my cunnnntttt!." Sabrina heard her mother moan. Luckily, the store was nearly empty, for her mom was not a quiet lover. And the pretty girl wasn't being quiet in her task either, slurping at Cari's pussy for all she was worth.

Sabrina again marveled at how gorgeous her mom still was, how big and firm her tits were - even hotter in the bustier - and how soft her skin looked, how long and lovely her legs were.

The salesgirl was sexy as all get-out too. She was clad now in just a G-string and stiletto heels, nothing else. Her mother was squeezing and fondling the girl's lovely tits as she was being licked, obviously the two women were not strangers to each other's bodies. From her mother's impassioned cries, it was obvious to Sabrina that Miko was adept at pleasing another woman - and for a brief second, Sabrina wished she could be Miko's playmate, as her mother was.

Miko's hot little tongue was sliding all over Cari's pussy, side to side, up and down, stabbing and licking at the neatly-trimmed little muff. She was also finger-fucking Caroline as she ate her, talking to her and being very vocal.

"You like my hot, lezzie tongue, don't you bitch!," Miko hissed through clenched teeth. "You like being my lezzie-love slut, don't you. You like having my nasty Asian tongue licking your naughty hot cunt, don't you, you slutty dyke?"

"Oooh, yesss Miko angel, you know I do. I love your slutty Asian pussy baby. Are you going to give Cari a taste of your cunny too, baby?"

"Yeessss, Cari, it's been too long since we've been able to play. I've missed you, loverrrr," Miko purred to Cari as she ate her some more.

Sabrina looked on in lusty amazement, knowing she would have changed places with either of them. She found out day by day just how sexual a creature her mother was, and it excited her tremendously. She thought about barging in and joining them, but something stopped her.

Her sexy ass wiggling, Miko continued her erotic attentions on Cari. Her tongue dipped and licked into the woman's soft pussy, getting more and more juice with every lick. Within minutes, Cari had her first orgasm. But it wouldn't be her last.

Seconds later, despite the cramped confines of the change room, the two lovers moved into a heated "69". Squealing and laughing, the two lesbian lovers went on with their games, slurping and fingering each other's holes.

"Lick me Miko, lick me baby, ooooh, it's so good!!"

"Yesss Cari, oohh, you hot slutty bitch, no one eats pussy as good as you darling!"

"You fucky hot thing, you know I love eating this golden body of yours!"

"Oooh, Cari, you have the sweetest pussy juice I've ever eaten! Eat me, baby!"

Their bodies were glistening with perspiration from their lezzie-fuck, and Sabrina watched, unable to tear herself away.

From her purse, Cari pulled out the biggest - and the first - double dildo that Sabrina had ever seen. Her mom put one end in her pussy, Miko inserted the other, and the two women rode it to the second orgasm, bodies moving together, tits jiggling, each of them taking in more of the rubber cock than Sabrina had thought possible.

The two women came, twice in fact, from their mutual fucking with the big toy. Afterwards, Cari and Miko cleaned up the toy, then each other, smoothing hair, calming down from their fuck-games.

Sabrina went to the front of the store minutes later, amazed that no one had come in for the last hour or so. She figured that if her mother and Miko had done this before, they must have figured out times when the store wasn't busy - luckily for them, because neither lady was very discreet, Sabrina giggled to herself.

Sabrina had learned another lesson today. She wasn't bi-curious anymore - she was bi for sure, because if she'd been caught and asked to join in, she would have, gladly!! She'd have stripped down, jumped right in and made it with both of them - her mom included! That thought sent a nasty tingle throughout her body, at the sheer lewdness of it.

Sabrina had quite a lot of money to spend, so when her mother rejoined her - once again, composed and warm - the two of them piled up quite the purchase at the cash register. No more "Granny" panties for Sabrina, all the new clothes were lacy, satiny and sensual. She was going to wear thongs and G-strings from now on, her mom told her they made a woman feel hotter.

Lord, if she got any hotter, she'd melt an iceberg, Sabrina laughed inwardly.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers