Becoming Cassie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so happy with what I was wearing. Some girls wore practically nothing in these ridiculous skin tight dresses that showed everything, and others wore elegant gowns. I felt just right. I never realized how every female always compliments each other on something. Aunt Mary nailed that one.

Bridget kept a close eye on me and made sure I was being introduced to everyone. It was nice staying next to her and I think she knew it.

At around 10PM, I saw Maura and this guy over in one of corners of the hall having a not so good time. There was too much talking and not enough laughing or smiling coming from their direction.

I figured that was the boyfriend and did my best not to stare. I really felt bad for her and not so much bad for me anymore. Emotions are tough.

By now, with the music blaring and everyone was practically shouting to hear each other. We did silly things like country line dancing, did chain congas, sang a few Christmas songs like Rudolph and Jingle Bells, and ate lots of great food. It really was festive.

Amy and Vera were also bumping into me all night long and introducing me to a lot of different guys. A lot of them were kind of jerks, trying to act older and cooler than they were, but some were very nice. Somehow hearing from the jerks, "Hey, maybe we can hook up later tonight" was not the type of action that resonated with me.

I kind of lost track of Kate, again. And Bridget, still with her watchful eye over me, was beginning to hang with other friends. It was a very fluid evening. I seemed to be talking with, or yelling to, all kinds of new friends.

Then around 11PM, Eric found me. By now, he was like a breath of fresh air. The music finally stopped for a few minutes and we started talking about the school, and finals, and economics again. When the music started back up, the lights dimmed and it was a slow song.

"Cassie, would you care to dance with me?" he asked politely.

"I'm not the best, but I would love to."

Dancing as a female, in heels, was tough, but I got the hang of it after a while. Since there were a lot of people dancing, it was easy to get lost in the crowd and I was less self-conscious.

As Eric and I danced, it felt so nice being held. I laid my head against his shoulder and tried to drift away in the song. The closer I got to him the more I could feel he was beginning to get a little excited.

Right at the end of the song he moved back just a little, being kind of embarrassed by his growing erection. He said to me, "I'm sorry. I'm reacting like a kid at his first high school dance."

And I looked up to him and said quietly, "Don't be. I'm flattered."

I thought a safe move would be to take his hand and head over to get a drink from the non-alcoholic fruit fountain. It was either that or drop to my knees and give him a world class blow job in the middle of the dance floor. I opted for the fountain.

The famous non-alcoholic juice fountain must be a requirement of every college event, but it gave both of us a chance to cool down a bit. We then stood outside on the gym portico for a while and chatted some more while looking at the stars. That sounds way too romantic, but it's really what we did.

We headed back in for a bit, danced a slightly faster dance but the music was blaring so much we could not hear each other so he shouted to me,

"Would you like to take a walk? It might be a little quieter."

I nodded and we walked outside and away from the gym. It was a little cooler than I realized and I did not have my jacket.

Eric sensed I was cold and offered me his jacket which I gladly took. To compensate, I tried to cuddle up to him a little and as we continued to slowly walk. He actually placed his arm around me and that made me cuddle even closer.

"My dorm is right over here and its one of the newest ones on campus. Would you like to see it?"

Not only the warmth of the dorm sounded good, but just being with him longer did. The lobby was almost like a hotel with a little security desk. He was greeted with "Good evening Eric," by the attendant. Wow.

He showed me their function room, game room, TV room, study areas and laundry facilities. This was actually better than most hotels.

"Would it be too pushy to show you my room?"

"I'd actually love to see it." I replied, trying not to sound too eager, but definitely interested.

Up in his unit, there was a common living area, a kitchen, a bath and 4 bedrooms. It was better than most apartments.

He showed me his room which featured a stunning poster of Taylor Swift on his wall. "Wow, how many girls can compete against her."

He took my hands, looked at me and said quietly, "You can."

Oh crap, Now, I was getting hard. I reached my arms up around his neck and kissed him. Maybe still wearing his jacket made me sexier to him than usual, but I was enjoying his embrace.

I playfully walked him back into his room and closed the door with my foot behind me. He gently kissed me back and said, "Cassie, you're not like the other girls." That was probably the understatement of the night on so many levels, but I took it as a compliment.

I then thought I heard Aunt Mary's voice, but what was there not to like? Handsome, polite, and economics major, plus he seemed to really like me.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his jacket that I was wearing to the floor. He brought me over to the bed with his hands and we began kissing, much deeper than before.

I sensed a nice familiarity with him and really felt that this was going very well. He caressed my breasts through the dress even though I knew he knew I didn't have any. This was a nice touch and made me feel so wanted. His hands reached down and began to lightly rub my outer thighs under my dress.

Oh crap again. I am really falling for this guy.

It was so easy and so natural for me to reach over and unbuckle his pants. I slid them down and I began to lightly kiss his cock. It was so nice to see a normal size cock. My worst fear was to encounter a monster my first time out. I played with it, kissed it and took it deeper and deeper into my mouth.

This was so freaking good. The fireworks I never got with Mr. Warren were going off all over the place with him. And he was good. Eric never got too excited early on so I felt that I could enjoy playing with him longer than with Mr. Warren.

This was now actually fun. After about 15 minutes nibbling, kissing, rubbing, licking and sucking his cock, I was getting way to excited myself and excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself, "Cassie, if you're ever going to do it girl, now is time."

I removed my spanx and took a little of the lubrication from my purse and began to massage myself deeply in the bathroom. Lisa had done it to me and coupled with the expectation of having him in me, I felt I was ready in minutes.

When I came back in the room, he was lying there naked on the bed. With my dress still on, I crawled up on him and planted this amazing kiss on him and then crawled over and took his entire cock in my mouth again. As I kissed it on all sides I said, "Eric, I want you inside me so bad."

I took some of my lotion and began to massage his cock all over with it. He instinctively rolled over on his knees behind me.

His warm hands lifted my dress and slowly pulled my red panties down. I could feel him guiding himself ever so slowly into me, and just a little.

I could not believe how warm the head of his cock felt against me as opposed to a strap on dildo. Just the little probing he was doing felt so good, but I was not ready.

Eric could feel I was tense and whispered, "I can slow down a bit, Cassie, just let me know when you are ready."

Being in that catlike yoga pose, I nodded and tried to relax some more. I was so enjoying him just being behind me, having him tenderly holding my hips, caressing my back with his hands and reaching under squeezing my breasts through the dress.

Then, I felt myself getting a little more relaxed. With the pressure of his cock against me, I lowered myself down on my forearms and felt his cock slide inside me.

"Ohhh Eric," I cried, trembling a bit. "Please, please stay right there for a minute."

I could feel my whole insides fill up with him. It was a warm fullness that I had never experienced before.

He was such a gentleman and just rested inside me. Slowly as my pain came down a bit, I began to slowly rock back and forth on his cock, just a bit. I knew it was tight and so I hoped he was now feeling as good as I was now.

As time continued, I could feel him in me deeper and deeper as I became more and more relaxed. At this point, nothing much else mattered in the world.

All my senses were filled and I found myself naturally rocking forward and back, taking more and more of him in me with each of his gentle lunges.

I don't know if he was in me five minutes or fifteen, it didn't matter. I was loving every minute of it and did not want him to stop.

We got into this wonderful rhythm and I could tell that his grip was tightening on my hips with each push.

"Cassie," he whispered, "I am really, really ready."

"So am I," I said with a cautious but sexy voice.

I could feel him driving even harder and I began pushing back just as hard as I could. When he exploded in me it was so, so hot. I could feel every pulse of his cock and he kept up the pace until he was done.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed him being in me. I could feel every movement and quiver of his cock.

Eric stayed inside me for a while even though he was now soft. As graciously as he entered me, he came out of me. I just stayed there on his bed in that same position until he helped me up into a sitting position. I was visibly shaken and the room was spinning. I held onto him tight.

I really thought I had this all under control at the Warrens. I placed my head on his lap and he just held me and held me, lightly stroking my back.

Finally, my senses returned ever so slightly. I had to look a wreck both physically and emotionally. I slowly sat up, in a bit of a stupor, perhaps in more of a daze.

Reassuringly he said, "You, young lady, not only look beautiful but are beautiful."

He kissed my arms and neck several times, and then my lips. I was going insane. This is not how I thought it was going to be.

He then said, "Cassie, I'm going to clean up a bit first and then you can. You just rest here for a few minutes."

When Eric returned, he was all dressed and looked handsome. He helped me into the bathroom and I began the process of cleaning myself up.

I never had anyone go off inside me and that emotion was the most difficult thing for me to deal with. I've just been fucked and I loved it. And I kept feeling movement in me even though I knew he was out.

I cleaned up as good as I could. Thank goodness for spanx and tissues.

I felt that I was slowly regaining all my senses and I spent a few more minutes in the bathroom brushing out my wig, applying some fresh make-up and clearing my head. The more time I spent, the better I felt.

When I came of out the bathroom, I grabbed Eric's arm and asked him with the biggest eyes I could muster, "Is it always this good with you?"

He replied with, "It's never been this good before."

Who writes this guy's lines I asked myself as we walked together out of his room.

We returned to the dance, and when we walked in it was arm and arm with him through the front doors. It was awesome.

It was not one of those, you go in first and me second so no one knows I was just with the tranny chick. We walked in together. I was actually hoping people saw us together.

Eric and I did one more slow dance together and he said to me ever so nicely, "Cassie, you need to catch up with your cousin and her friends. You've got to dance with the one that brought you. But, you and I are going to see each other again, I promise."

He gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek which I returned and I just drifted away to find Kate. Talk about being star struck.

It was after midnight and somewhere in the sea of humanity was Kate, dancing up a storm. She grabbed my hand and brought me into the mix.

She probably never even missed me and I was just going to leave it at that for now. We all hung out together, had some more snacks and drinks, and kept dancing with boys and girls.

At around 1AM, little Parul found me and gave me a big hug. In her cute Indian accent she said, "I'm sorry to bring you the news Cassie, but Maura has been having some problems tonight and left campus with her on again off again boyfriend. She is really upset and is hugely disappointed she can't be with you tonight."

"I thought so," I replied sadly. "Kate did mention something was up, so please let Maura know I understand. I really do. These relationship things are tough. I hope it works out for her. She seems so nice."

"Maura asked me to give you her dorm key and said you can spend the night in her room. She won't be coming back tonight."

"Are you sure? This is a little awkward now."

"Cassie, don't worry. I'm one of her roommates and I'll be there if you need anything."

I bent over and gave her a big hug and said that I would see her later.

I caught up with Kate again and told her what was up. She said she was sorry but that happens a lot with Maura.

Kate then said, "If I don't see you after the dance breaks up, come over to my room around 11 to pack up and head home."

The famous Holiday Bash was over at 2AM and people were already pairing up by the time I was leaving. I looked around and found Parul standing with some of her female friends.

I walked over, chatted with them for a bit and asked if I could walk back with her since I had no idea where the dorm was. On the way, Parul shared with me all the fun things she did during the night. She was really so nice.

When we got to the dorm unit, it was just like Eric's with four rooms, but there was only Parul and myself when we got there. "Where are the other two roommates?" I asked.

"Probably with their boyfriends or girlfriends for the night."

"Parul, don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Not really. I have dated a few but just never connected the way I thought I would at college."

"This is Maura's bedroom and she said you can wear anything of hers you want for tonight or tomorrow."

"Thanks Parul. I'm going to shower and clean up a bit and become Matt for the rest of the night. I hope I don't scare you." She laughed and said that probably wouldn't happen.

I took a long hot shower and thought about being with Bridget earlier in the night and then Eric holding me, kissing me, and then being inside me. It was such a nice memory and was a fantastic night. Not having Maura here was a disappointment but there were way too many positives.

It took a little extra time trying to get the make-up off as well as still cleaning up from my time with Eric. I felt good and refreshed when I left the shower.

I had grabbed a pair of Maura's gym shorts, a Tshirt and just a pair of her cute black panties, and changed into them before leaving the bathroom.

When I came out of the shower, Parul was sitting there in the living area waiting to use the bathroom. She was wearing a real, pretty gauze like nightgown.

"Oh, I love the way you look Matt," she said with a smile. "You are hardly a scare."

"Thanks Parul, and you look as lovely in your nightgown as you did in your dress tonight. Just wish it was in my size."

I decided to sit down for a couple of minutes before heading to bed as I was towel drying my hair.

Parul was out in about five minutes, walked over to me, sat down, held my hand and asked, "Would you like some company tonight? It gets lonely here sometimes?"

She was so comfortably assured of herself. Not nervous but genuinely conveying that she wanted to be with me.

She took my hand and opened the door to her room. The room was lit by about a dozen small candles, no doubt in violation of every known college fire code. She had real soft indian style music playing and brought me into her bed.

We didn't have sex really. We made love until almost daybreak. It wasn't hot and fast but slow and sensuous.

Parul was strong, yet feminine. At times I was Matt, kissing every, and I mean every part of her body which she offered so freely. I never knew how sweet and tender a woman's body could taste. Her scent was so sweet and she tasted so good. It was intoxicating.

And at other times I felt I was Cassie, being kissed, penetrated, sucked, and lightly bitten.

She showed me how to use her massage oil and then slid her fingers deep inside me, massaging me and bringing me to an enormous climax.

She massaged every part of my body with hers, sliding so sensuously over me with hers. Touching my arms to her arms, her legs to my legs, her chest to my chest.

I know I came at least 2 or 3 times, and I think one time I was inside her as she slid her entire body down onto me, but somehow I couldn't tell nor did it matter.

I fell asleep once or twice, but I was then awakened by her touch as she aroused me with her hands or mouth or full body.

She taught me where her special spot was and instructed me how to massage her inside to bring her to multiple orgasms. We played, we talked, we kissed, and we hugged. We explored more positions than I knew existed.

We closed our eyes and facing each other we caressed each other's breasts, and arms, and legs and inner thighs. I softly massaged her vagina as she caressed my penis and balls.

And finally, we both fell asleep as the sun came up.

At 9:00 the alarm went off and she was cuddled up beside me. Her scent filled my nostrils and I did not want to leave.

"We need to meet your cousin soon, and I believe we each need a shower," she whispered. "Why don't you go first and then you will have time to get dressed.

As I took the shower I was back in that daze again and my head was spinning. Little Parul, who was always so nice was the best experience I had ever had. I was now physically and emotional spent.

As I staggered out, I headed into Maura's room to figure out what I could wear for the way back home. I could not wear any of my Cassie clothes as they were still over in Kate's room with everything else I owned.

I started looking though her drawers and closet. There were like 15 pairs of sweatpants, 10 pairs of athletic shorts, and about 30 Tshirts. There were only 4 skirts, three dresses and only about 5 tops that were not Tshirts.

Seriously, I had more clothes than her. I picked a dungaree skirt which was to the knee and a peasant type top that was real cute. In the closet I found a light sweater that would at least go with the outfit.

I applied my make-up, brushed out the wig and finished packing up my outfit from last night.

When I stepped out, Parul was waiting with this real pleasant smile on her face.

I said her, "I must be confusing you so much going from Cassie to Matt and back again, especially after last night."

She replied, "I think it is wonderful. I was with both of them last night."

"And unlike Bridget and Maura, I do keep secrets."

As we were leaving the unit, her two roommates walked in, totally hungover. "Are you Cassie? We heard so much about you. Did you have a great time last night?"

"Yes, it was the time of my life."

They both gave me hugs and we headed out.

We still had time for some breakfast and the cafeteria was serving a buffet breakfast all day long. Parul and I swiped in and sat together, sharing the last moments on campus together. At least 50 people had given me shout outs while we were selecting our food and eating. Some even took a few pictures. No one looked their best.

We made it to Kate's room, packed up my final belongings and said our final goodbyes to her friends on her floor. And Bridget, being Bridget was at my side all the way to the car.