Becoming His Male-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting heavily, Queen, smiled open-mouthed and leaned his head back, whining as he tried to get at the dragon's lips.

"Mmm, what a good wife you are," Nathan said with a grin, clearly enjoying his position. "Kiss me."

The fox whimpered and struggled to reach him, kissing the side of the dragon's jaw, tongue lashing out against his lips. It was an awkward kiss to have in such a position, but he was quite happy there, his tail wagging, slipping down from where it had been trapped between his back and the dragon's lower abdomen. There could be no question at all as to how Queen felt about everything.

But, after all, Queen didn't remember anything from before his husband -- nothing that would have influenced him against Lawrence and most certainly not Nathan either. Some of his earlier memories, outside the palace, remained, though there was not a second of his time with the emperor beyond a vague, passing notion that the feline was someone he had once seen.

The dragon let him off his cock, but that very much was not what Queen wanted, the fox grunting and whirling about, getting his paws straight back on Nathan's shaft. He drooled just looking at it, hefting the thick meet in both his paws. Even after cumming, his cock remained hard and ready, drooling cum as if the masculine drake had much more left to give.

Queen couldn't help himself -- and neither did he see any problem in it -- from dropping to his knees, caressing the dragon's massive cock and heavy balls. Nuts lie that deserved to be worshipped and he submissively rubbed his muzzle over them, using both sides of his snout, tongue flicking out in a wet, intimate caress.

"Yes, husband, please," Queen moaned. "I need you... I need your cock inside me. Please, breed me again, give me even more of your dragon cubs!"

Nathan chuckled and swung his tail, though Queen nuzzled up and down the full length of his meat, lapping all over them and swirling his tongue deliriously around the head of the dragon's cock. No, there was nowhere else he'd rather be as he tried to fit the thick head of the dragon's cock into his mouth, struggling to strain his jaws wide enough to take it inside without raking his teeth over Nathan's sensitive, swollen flesh.

He didn't want to hurt his husband, the light of his life, the only one he wanted to serve for the rest of his days. Queen slurped and moaned around the head of Nathan's cock, groping his balls as his fingers skilfully pulled and kneaded into the heavy, full bulge of them. The drake's nuts didn't even feel as if he'd cum at all, still overfilled and desperate to blow another load.

He couldn't resist going again as the dragon pulled him into his lap, crouching down so Queen could settle himself on his cock. That time, he faced the dragon and squatted over his cock while the drake crouched, his paws on Nathan's shoulders to balance himself while he bounced in his lap like the slut he was.

"Ohhhhh, master!" Queen cried, tail wagging as he shoved the dragon's dick deep into his own tail hole. "More, please, fuck me more!"

The thick length of meat sank into him and he whined, aching for it, his own need forgotten. All Queen was there for was to serve: nothing else existed in his mind. It strained his anal pucker wide and, still, he tried to squeeze around it, to milk that wonderful cock of every drop of cum the dragon's nuts had to give.

"Yes... My husband, my husband!" Queen howled, riding the dragon's cock as if no one else in the world had ever taken his heart. "Please, more! Give me more of your lovely, studly cock! I need you to breed me, make me round with your child!"

The dragon rumbled, enjoying the show very much. He couldn't hold back and had no reason to as he unloaded another orgasm into the fox, though Queen's climax did not come that time. Feeling the sticky dragon semen pump up into his tail hole, however, was more than enough for him as he whined and threw his head back, exposing the vulnerable expanse of his throat to his dear husband.

His husband, after all, deserved every part of him. His husband was all he needed. His husband would never hurt him.

His dragon husband was all he adored in the world.

As they separated again, the fox whining and pawing at Nathan's cock, his tail hole gaping pleasantly, Lawrence cocked his head. There was still one last part of the ritual to complete; and someone to show just how much the fox had changed.

"Go see the emperor," Lawrence said with the tiniest smirk pulling at his lips. "Show him all you've become."

Queen yipped happily, clasping his paws to his chest.

"Yes! Can husband come too? Oh, please -- please come with me!"

Nathan rumbled a growl, rubbing his jaw.

"Mm, of course, wife. I'll be right behind you, admiring your pretty little ass."

The emperor had no idea what was going on when his fox consort entered the throne room with cum marking his ass and dripping down the backs of his legs.

The grey shorthair cat, Emperor Miller, sat up in the throne, dressed in an extravagant spill of royal regalia from his mantle to his long pant legs brushing his golden shoes.

"Queen! What is going on here?" He glared at the dragon, ready to raise his paw to order his guards -- only to find they were no longer at their stations to defend him. "Queen, answer me right now. Are you well? Have they harmed you? I swear, I will see you strung up for this, heathens, mark my words, if you have harmed my husband."

Queen cocked his head, not quite understanding.

"Who has been harmed?" Queen asked. "They said I was coming to see the emperor... I'm sorry to come before you in such a state -- but, as you see, my husband simply had to have me before we came in!"

Miller's jaw fell slack for a breath of a moment before he clamped it shut again.

"What? No! Queen, you are merely confused, my love, there is no other husband of yours. You do not have a consort."

Lawrence came up to his shoulder, brushing it lightly with his fingertips.

"That cat on the throne," the advisor said in a soft tone, "is the biggest obstacle to your happiness with your husband. He's trying to tear you two apart, even now."

Queen growled, ears pricked and tail stiff. How dare Emperor Miller try to separate them! Even the emperor had no right to take him away from his husband!

"Grrrrrrr..."

Turning away from the emperor, Queen buried his face in Nathan's chest, shuddering.

"Don't worry, wife," Nathan growled, a smirk on his lips as he winked at the emperor. "I'll keep you safe. Maybe the emperor deserves to see you being fucked by a real male?"

"Mmph, no!" Queen grunted, his muzzle still hidden against Nathan's chest. "No... He doesn't deserve to see your thick cock, master. He never will. Not a nasty old cat like him!"

"What the..." Emperor Miller snarled, standing and casting his paw out. "Guards! Guards, attend at once! Take them into custody!"

"Oh, but no one is coming -- not to help you, Miller," Lawrence said with a grin as the guards indeed arrived but with the intent to restrain the emperor instead. "You can watch your ex-wife be fucked by a real male. Nathan? You know what to do."

As Emperor Miller was restrained, his clothes ripped and hanging from him in tatters, Nathan seated himself on the oversized, golden throne, one leg kicked out as Queen took his rightful place on the blue dragon's cock too.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Queen moaned. "Fuck me harder, master! Breed me!"

Nathan rumbled a chuckle, tail swinging lazily back and forth. The emperor struggled, yowling and clawing, though had no hope of getting free from the guards.

"This is obscene! Unhand me at once!"

Yet they didn't care for him, not one bit, not as Nathan's massive paw caressed the fox's stomach. Soon, it would be swollen with more than his seed, Queen's belly rounding out with the bliss of a pregnant glow.

"Cum for me, my weak, male wife," Nathan taunted Queen, though the fox would never see such words as mockery. "Waste your useless seed. All you are is a womb."

"Ah! Yes, master, yes! Yes, that's all I want!" Queen cried, bucking his hips as he strove to please his husband with every fibre of his being. "Please, breed me! Use my body!"

The fox's stomach bulged with every thrust of the dragon's cock, though Nathan only had to roll his hips slightly, Queen doing most of the work for him. The drake smirked, enjoying the tight hole around him. But there was really nothing more to the fox than that and he most certainly didn't care that Queen had once been the consort to the emperor. He was no more than a sex toy to the dragon, a puny male who deserved to be bred, riding his cock like a cock sleeve that was only there to keep his dick warm.

"Look at how broken he is," Nathan growled, unable to resist taunting the emperor, who snarled viciously. "He's nothing now... A submissive whore wife for me. He'll do whatever I want... And I can cuck you for as long as I like. This weak, male wife will always belong to me."

"Yes, master! I love you, master!" Queen yowled. "Always yours, always! Husband!"

Nathan didn't want or need the throne, after all, for the dragon already had all the power he needed in his paws. The dragon growled as the restrained cat yowled, relishing in the moment. There was nothing better than putting a weaker male in their place, though perhaps the emperor would have done well as a wife for a more powerful male too. To Nathan, the shorthair feline didn't exactly look very strong at all, as if he would topple over with a stiff breeze.

"Yes, please," Queen panted, though the fox was close to orgasm, cock jiggling as he ground down into the dragon's lap. "Please... Take me, again...and again! Show him how weak he is! You're the only husband for me!"

The dragon growled and drove into the fox, penetrating him deeply and dragging Queen down into his lap. Though Queen would never be called such aloud ever again, his jaws hanging agape as he let out a strangled cry, the raw sound ripping itself from his throat as he ejaculated. Useless, wasted seed splattered his thighs and marked the floor of the throne room as his husband erupted inside him, showing him just what the power of a true orgasm was.

Emperor Miller was forced to watch as the dragon slammed up into his partner, cum drooling out thickly around the point where their bodies joined. They climaxed more or less at the same time and Queen leaned back against his husband's chest, his hole twitching and pulling around him. He just wanted to milk the dragon of every drop of cum he had in his nuts, though the fox was sure there would be more orgasms too where that came from.

The dragon, after all, was the best stud male around, the only one Queen ever wanted in his life and shoved into his holes. His body warmed through as the fertilised eggs finally softly settled into his womb, though the wasted fertilised egg, crumbled and crushed, from Miller's seed originally had long ago washed out of his whole. Queen panted heavily, his tongue lashing the outside of his muzzle, though there was nothing he could do.

Miller growled, held down to the ground as his husband was screwed by an insolent mercenary, the dragon making obscene gestures in his direction. Yet he still watched as Queen ejaculated, the weak string of seed dripping from his cock.

The fox shouted strange things and the feline pinned his ears back, making a face.

"Useless seed... No more! Husband... Master, I love you!"

The words didn't seem to connect or make sense, though it hurt Miller's heart every time Queen called the dragon his husband. Before the feline's eyes, he twisted and kissed the dragon, tongues wetly and messily twisting around one another, though there was no question as to whether the dragon was dominating. The dragon, of course, would always be in control.

"Mmmm..."

Queen moaned luxuriously into the kiss, a leg tucking around the dragon's calf, holding himself in place. The dragon's tail curled more possessively around his other ankle and Queen growled happily, pleased to be held by his master, to be secure and wanted. There was no better way to be even as he twisted at a funny angle, all to keep kissing the dragon through orgasm.

The fox's belly bulged with cock, though, in Queen's mind, his belly was already swollen with the glow of pregnancy and many cubs of the dragon's. The fox rubbed his stomach deliriously while his former mate tried to crawl towards him, the guards only allowing him to move that much because Lawrence nodded to them. The advisor had risen and the emperor, fallen, would be no more in the empire.

"Lick his foot," Lawrence commanded, drawing himself up imperiously. "Go on. Show your former consort just how far you've fallen."

Miller groaned. The guards twisted his arm behind his back hard enough to make him shriek, forcing him to comply, even though there was nothing he wanted to do less. Sticking his small, pin tongue out, the cat lapped, licking the dragon's big toe, which was the closest part of Nathan he could reach.

Humiliation curled through him as Queen's belly trembled, the fox right where he wanted to be, happy in his new life. Maybe the fox would think differently if he remembered anything of his old life and the memories he'd made with the emperor, though they were inconsequential in the face of all he had ahead of him.

"My cock sleeve..." Nathan growled, breaking the kiss as a string of saliva connected them wetly for a long moment before breaking. "I'm going to take my time stretching out your ass, breeding you, making sure you never forget where you belong, wife."

"Mmm, yes, master, that sounds amazing."

Queen moaned, his head hanging. He may have been the dragon's sex toy, but he was where he needed to be and he couldn't wait to see the cubs that would be born from the eggs inside him. Dimly, the fox felt as if he was missing something, although the notion didn't linger for long, not as he enjoyed the prickle and tingle of the fertilised eggs inside him, the ritual complete. Even though he was a male, he had been bred -- and he would bear his husband many, many children, for as long as Nathan wanted to breed him.

In becoming his bride, Queen found his true calling.

A weak, submissive wife, after all, could do no more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bloorp's Diary Story of the tentacle monster from its point of view.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Daddy's Decision Cody gets to know his father better.in BDSM
Teacher's Pet A cruel teacher sets his sights on sweet naive student, Jon.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming A Sissy Bitch For An Alien Man becomes sissy bitch for a futa alien.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Hate Fucking Emmy A frustrated guy takes his anger out on his cute girlfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories