Becoming His Sissy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little wimpy "uh's" and "ooo's" muffled by Tricia's panties enunciated the pleasure Grant was experiencing. Grant's boy clit was dripping like a faucet. His body flinched some each time Alex's tongue flicked against his tight boycunt.

"Oh god daddy," Grant exclaimed into the panty gag, then recoiled. Despite all that his girlfriend already knew...to say that in front of her...fuck...,and then again, maybe she didn't hear it through the panties...but he kept his ass pressing into that tongue.

Tricia watched her boyfriend's rod bounce and fling stringy dabs of fluid as he gave into his primal desire and carnal intent. She could see how he bucked against Alex's mouth, losing himself enough to allow the panties to fall from his mouth.

"I'm such a little bitch, I'm such a little, fuck she is still watching..." Grant thought to himself.

Alex pushed Grant down, and spoke, "fuck you have a nice little ass. Tricia, do you see what a thirsty little whore your boyfriend is?"

"God, he's such a little girly slut." Tricia said as she slapped Grants dick. She liked this new dynamic. She liked feeling powerful and reveling in his weakness.

Alex slid up on the bed underneath Grant, until he was positioned behind him. His large cock was now stiff and pressing between Grant's cheeks. Alex grabbed Grant at the base of all his parts and squeezed as his other hand dragged up Grant's thigh, up his stomach, pausing to make circles around his belly button, up his chest, squeezing at his pectorals, and to his neck where he gripped firmly. His grip on Grant's throat shifted Grant's head slightly upward, his fingers directly along Grant's jawline.

"What do you want to see, Tricia? Do you want to see your boyfriend filled with a big cock? Do you want to see him be owned? I'm not sure about you, but I want to watch this little sissy ride my cock. I want to see him impale himself on it. I want you to see how much he enjoys it."

Alex's grip on Grant's throat clamped, cutting off just enough air to be hot, just enough to make Grant writhe a bit as Alex slid his cock between Grant's asscheek. The head of Alex's dick grazed over Grant's hungry hole.

"I want to see the look in his eyes as he takes the big cock that just fucked me. I want to watch the realization of being such a bitch on his face."

"Tell her what you want. Tell her that you want to feel your tight hole properly fucked by a big hard cock," Alex said, gripping on Grant's throat harder, and arching his thrust to press directly on Grant's entrance. Alex shook the little bottle, placed it against Grant's nose, pinch a nostril and it all came out.

"Fuck, Tricia, I so want to feel this big fucking dick fill me tight little fuckhole..." Alex slowly pumped Grants prick as his immense cock serrated back and forth against the tight cave before him.

"I had no idea you were just a hungry little slut like me," Tricia said feeding into the moment. Why she liked watching her boyfriend being turned into a bitch, she didn't know, but to a degree, she absolutely wanted to see more. She wanted to see him beg for a cock bigger than his, she wanted to see him accept his place as the inferior specimen. She wanted to watch him let loose with his burning desires.

Alex scooted downward on the bed. He waved Tricia towards the top of bed, Once she had positioned there, Alex took a hold of Grants small waist, that's so easily felt encompassed by his large hands, and turned him. Grant's legs carefully maneuvered over Alex until he was facing him.

Two hard cocks thrust against each other, Grant in the vibe of the moment. Alex poured lube into his hand, and wrapped it around both of their rods. Stroking slowly, at first, Grant's length disappeared into Alex's grip as he did, while his own cock always jutted out beyond. Their fluids mixed with the lube.

"Look at that tiny thing, slipping into that big hand. Fuck that is hot," Tricia said as circled her mound with her one hand.

Alex placed his other hand on Grant's ass, squeezing it, and guiding his hips in their rocking motion. Grant could feel Alex's shaft slide down to his boy pussy and back up along the perineum, between his warm balls and back up to the head of his cock.

"You like that you little bitch? That feels so good doesn't it? You just can't get enough of that big cock between your cheeks."

Watching his own dick disappear into Alex's hand, then the big cock surpass it, had Grant almost in a trance.

Alex could see the hungry look in Grant's eyes, the look of complete submission.

He prompted Tricia to put the bottle to Grant's nose again. She did, covering the opposite nostril as she had seen Alex do before.Grant took a long inhale, and held it, then slowly let it out. Then she placed it in the other for a repeat performance, staring directly into his eyes as he held it, a menacing look on her face.

"You little boy hole is going to get stretched so much. You're going to show me what a bad little girl you are, aren't you?"

Again, Grant's head began to float, a craving coming over him as he continued to thrust his hips over Alex's pole, until he took hold of it, and lined it up with his opening.

Alex poured lube on his hand smearing more at the head of his log and on Grant's ass. Grant' began to rock back.

The bit of pain, as he let gravity take it's turn, was showing on his face, but his ring gave way and the head pushed through.

"Oooh, fuuuuuuuccccckk, iiiiiiiitttts sooo biiiiig," Grant cried out, as his body slowly lowered on Alex.

Then the dam burst, as the discomfort was replaced with a sense of fullness. A change washed over his countenance as his ass fully rested against Alex's pelvis,

"Fuck yeah you little fucking horny slut, that's it, take Daddy's big cock. Daddy loves that tight little hole."

Grant began slowly shifting back and forth, feeling Alex's head pressing against the walls so deep inside him.

"Fuck that's hot..watching your slutty little boyhole swallow up that big dick," Tricia exclaimed.

Grant's dick caused a puddle to form on Alex's stomach where it smacked against it as his body began slowly rising on Alex's cock, Grant squeezing his inner muscles to grip around Alex's member, Then would slide down again bottoming out on him.

As his asshole stretched to accommodate the bigger man, he started riding faster and moaning loudly. His kind and body melting into the role.

"Who's hole is this?" Alex thrust into Grant hard.

"Your's, daddy."

"Good girl, Alex said as he grabbed Grant's balls and squeezed.

A girly wail came from Grant. His submissive little ass getting pounded, and him getting lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

Tricia reached out and swatted Grant's ass. "What a pathetic cuck you are," she swatted again harder. "Who knew my boyfriend was such a perverted fucking sissy."

Grant's body was vibrating with pleasure, as the sensations from his prostate being massaged spread a warmth all over him..

Tricia was enthralled by the sight of Grant bouncing away, his hard dick slapping against Alex's stomach, and his little effeminate gasps.

Alex could see Grant slowing in speed, and enjoyed the thought of taking over.

"I want to breed this little ass from the back," Alex said giving a hard spank to Grant's bottom.

"Yes, daddy."

Grant lifted, a feeling of overwhelming emptiness overtook him as he lifted off the last inch of Alex's fuck rod. "Oooooh," Grant cried out as the head pulled from his stretched taint, then flopped onto the bed.

Alex sat up and shifted off the edge of the bed. Standing up, he poured more lube on his cock, and demanded, "On your knees bitch. Get that little hole over here."

Grant got to his knees and scorched his ass back. Alex grabbed hold of his hips and lifted his small frame pulling it closer to the edge.

Tricia took the bottle again to a Grant's nostrils. "You are such a little beta fucktoy. This stuff gets you all in your submissive little headspace doesn't it, you pathetic bottom faggot."

As the bottle left his nose, he could feel Alex's pole invade him, meeting much less resistance than before. Grant's face smooshed into the fabric of the sheets, burying itself into the mattress as Alex bottomed out in his fuckhole.

Alex had left the gentle moments behind. Those moments of allowing Grant to ease into the feeling were replaced with an insatiable urge, as Alex began pounding his ass, shaking the bed as he did so.

As Grant looked up, he could see himself in the mirror on the closet door, eyes hazy, disheveled, and moaning with each thrust of the machine like piston into his cavern. He could see Tricia's face watching him. Was it excitement? Did she feel disgust and judgment for him? He grasped at thoughts but they were like an illusive mist in his current state of perception, that simply had him sinking into the feelings like the mattress below him.

"Oooooh, fuck daddy, use that little boy pussy...fuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhkkk, you fuck me soo goood....youre fuuuuckin big dick juuuusst owns thisss little...oooooh god...ass" Grant spewed out, somewhat unintelligibly as all the substances and raw fucking had him in a complete spellbound state.

He felt a hand reach down and cup his cock and balls, that were completely flaccid now, between the effects of the poppers and the pure anal bliss. His gooey leaking semen coated Tricia's hand.

"Fuck Alex, this little cockslut's clitty isn't even hard. It's just flopping around dribbling out. Is my little beta sissy going to cum like the little pathetic girl she is? Are you all wet from getting your pussy fucked?"

Grant felt ashamed that his miniscule penis just spit and wiggled below him as his ass was plowed by this giant cock.

Tricia reached down off the side of the bed to grab something. As she lifted herself back over the edge of the bed, she produced her phone, which now was aimed at Grant.

Part of Grant felt panicked as she procured the recording device. What would she do with that? Would this be blackmail? Would this be the end of his reputation? But no matter how he tried to reason with what was happening, he could only submit to his current situation, and give in to the pounding he was taking.

Alex squeezed Grant's ass cheeks, pulling them apart, as Tricia zoomed in on Alex's large unit plunging in and out of Grant's hole. Then he spanked Grant's little cheeks.

Slowing for a moment, Alex pulled out all the way, then dipped his head in just through the opening, and repeated it a few times, before thrusting hard, all the way into his depths. Grant wailed, and the camera captured his face, and his dangling dick, gushing out more precum as if it had been squeezed out of him like a lemon.

Tricia slapped Grant's balls again, eliciting another moan from him. "Such a pathetic whore. Tell me how you like being a little dirty sissy slut! Tell me how much you you like taking cock."

Grant moaned in response, but that wasn't enough. She swatted his balls harder, then gripped them at the base and pulled down hard, "I said tell me."

"I'm love being a pathetic sissy slut. I love being pounded by thick hard veiny cocks..."

"Tell me your a cumdump whose useless clit only spits when it's owned by a real man."

"I such a stupid little cumdump. My...useless little clitty is only good for squirting when being fucked by a real man..."

Tricia couldn't get over how vulnerable Grant was, and how much that turned her on. He was completely given over to whatever whims Alex and her desired.

She placed another hit under Grant's nose. This time he inhaled hard and long, once in each nostril. Reckless abandon came over his countenance.

"Oooooh shiiiit daddy it feels so goooood. Stretch my little faggot hoooollleee..."

Grant's moans got louder.

"Dadday's going to breed this fuckhole. You want that? You want daddy's load to fill up your little boypussy?"

"Fuuuckk yeeesss."

Alex teased the opening again with the head of his cock, just barely dipping into it, and then unleashed a storm of thrusts upon Grant.

Grant could feel Alex's member swell inside him, he could feel the grip on his ass tighten, and the muscles tightening. Alex's face became strained and his body shuttered.

The. Alex howled, "that's it bitch, take my fucking load, fuuuucckk yesss," as his load filled Grant's tiny tunnel. Alex continued thrusting, shaking, and spasming into his opening. The sensation threw Grant over the cliff edge, and his shriveled and turtled nub began squirting shot after shot across the sheets. Grant's body shook uncontrollably as moan after moan worked out of him almost like a seizure had overtaken him.

Tricia smiled as she stopped recording, happy with her footage. Setting her phone aside, she scooped up Grant's juices from the bed and began fingering her pussy with them. She then shimmied up to Grant's face and began rubbing her slit over his mouth, as he lapped at his own juices as Alex pulled himself out. Grant moaned loudly into her muff.

"What a good girl..." Tricia said.

12