Becoming His Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting late," Sabrina said slowly pulling herself from my arms, "don't worry, you'll definitely see me again!"

"I'll look forward to it!" I replied unconsciously licked my lips.

"She's all yours," Sabrina said as she walked out of the bedroom with her clothes in hand.

"Try not to wear her out too much."

"Don't you worry about that," Jimmy said entering the bedroom with his hardon pointed right at me, "but listening to the two of you going at it has me all worked up!" I could see the look in his eye, he meant business! "Up on all fours slut," he said motioning with his finger, "I'm going to try to fuck you right out of those shoes!"

"But they have straps!" My voice trembled as badly as I did.

"So fucking what?"

I was quickly on all fours with my lower legs hanging off the edge of the bed. His cock was inside me in one hard push causing me to cry out! I didn't cry out in pain, only by the shock of him filling me so completely so quickly. True to his word, he worked very hard to try to fuck me out of my heels fucking me straight through 3 orgasms!

"That's it slut!" He grunted as he jackhammered my pussy. "Beg for it!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," I bellowed, "I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

With a fistful of hair, and a hand turning my ass bright red, Jimmy's cock swelled inside me.

"SWEET JEEESSSUUUSSS!" I cried as the first heavy shot of cum burst inside me.

"FUCK!"

A second spurt shot inside me, then my world turned upside down. Jimmy released his death grip on my hair, pushing me face first onto the bed before using my legs to spin me onto my back. He shot cum onto my abdomen, then gripped his cock tightly as he straddled my chest. Jimmy shot ropes of thick, white semen onto my tits, neck and face.

"Open your mouth!" He hissed.

I quickly complied, being fed his still spurting cock into my mouth. He used his cock to pin my head to the bed, finishing himself off by fucking my face, coating my lips and cheeks with our combined fluids. Swallowing all he gave me, I licked him as best I could while trying to catch my breath. Jimmy messily fed me his wet cock and balls, wiping almost as much of it onto my face as got into my mouth before collapsing next to me on the bed.

"You seemed to like Sabrina," Jimmy said scooping a glob of cum from my chest and feeding it to me slowly, "that was a first for you wasn't it."

"It was." I said in a trembling exhale while anxiously waiting to be fed more.

"Maybe next time," he said feeding me another thick glob, "I'll join in!" I shook with an aftershock at his suggestion. "Obviously, you have less of a problem with multiple partners than you'd thought." He scooped another glob, dangling it over my mouth just out of reach of my tongue, "Or maybe next time," the hanging glob fell onto my tongue, as I swallowed it he rubbed the rest on my lips, "I'll have another guy join us."

"Oh God!" I blurted at the thought quaking through yet another aftershock.

"Seems you don't have a problem with that either," he was now fucking my mouth with two cum covered fingers, "do you my slut?"

I groaned and shook my head no. It was an amazing revelation to me, although I blame most of my answers on my horny state. The fact was, provided I got to ride his massive cock, I'd do just about anything he asked. Even things I didn't ask, he certainly hadn't asked if it was okay for Sabrina to join us. The thought that he wanted it was all I needed to join her in bed. My reward was the bruising fucking I was still recovering from!

"You can go clean up," he said pulling his fingers free of my mouth, "I think it's time to sleep, you can get undressed when you get back." I didn't respond, I just complied slowly getting back on my 5" heels. "How did it feel wearing that to work today?"

"Like I had a very slutty secret all to myself." I replied with a smirk.

"Tomorrow we'll do a little shopping," he said laying back on some pillows while still laying on top of the covers, "I like this look on you."

"Thank you." I replied feeling the rush of excitement and embarrassment.

Obviously conventional bras would be out if this was the look he enjoyed, as would anything conventional when it came to lingerie. I did have to admit, wearing this to work along with the butt plug, definitely put me in the right frame of mind when I got here. I may not have been as willing to enter the apartment with Sabrina had I not been dressed like this, or removed my blouse prior to knocking on the door. Doing what I could to clean up in the bathroom, and trying to make myself somewhat presentable, I removed the plug and cleaned it as well. Returning to the bedroom, I used a chair to remove my shoes, rather than sitting on it, I placed my foot on the chair. Jimmy watched intently as I slowly removed my clothing. As I climbed under the covers he pulled me tightly to his chest, partly pulling me on top of him, until my body was draped across his. His large left arm held my torso tight to his body, while his right hand held my left thigh, which was over his waist. I fell asleep feeling protected and possessed knowing that in the morning I'd have his cock in my mouth.