Becoming His Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicky have a lovely night," she said without another word to me, "nice job picking this one out, she will be quite a bit of fun!"

"I'm glad you approve!!' He replied but Nick was already talking to the back of her head as she exited the office.

It took me a moment before I realized I could get off my knees. Standing finally, I composed myself, collecting my dress and heading to the bathroom.

"Just a moment." Nick called out from behind me.

"Yes Sir?" I asked facing him again.

"I think you should skip the shower" he said looking me up and down, "and cleaning up, you still have another ninety minutes or so and I want you to enjoy them feeling like the slut you are."

"Yes Sir!" I replied pulling my dress back on and heading out his office door to my desk.

He was right, as I sat there doing mindless work at my desk, I could do little more than focus on the feeling of dried cum and perspiration still left on my body and face. I hadn't even had the chance to check my face in a mirror, but finally caved in and looked using a small compact. My make-up was more or less fine, my hair a bit tussled, but for the most part I didn't look like I'd recently had my brains fucked out! However, I certainly felt that way! The fact that I could still feel all of it, the plug in my cum filled ass, the soreness of my cum filled pussy, and the dried cum on my chest and face, I was convinced that every person who walked past my office door knew exactly what I had done! The minutes seemed to tick by like hours! Eventually I decided hiding out in my bathroom for a moment might help.

"Dress off, door open slut." Nick called out from behind his desk without looking up.

"Yes Sir." I replied.

It took a bit for my bladder to be convinced it was okay to pee while being watched. More than anything I had to focus on not looking toward my new boss. With my, um, business done, I flushed and too care of other potty related things. By now Nick was looking up at me, I kind of hoped he wasn't ready to go again because I was suddenly feeling tired. I put my dress back on under his watchful eye then returned to trying to work. Managing to busy myself at my desk the time passed a bit quicker. It also helped that the FedEx guy showed up again with a few more boxes.

"These arrived Sir." I said carrying the boxes into his office.

"Very nice," he said giving me a glance, "no need to undress or open them now slut, I'll be busy until well after you leave." I set the boxes down, feeling a bit disappointed. "Yes Sir," I replied masking my disappointment as best I could, "anything else you need?"

"Yeah," he said finally looking up for real, "how did it feel kissing Victoria's shoes?" I shook at the recollection. "I'm sure you weren't expecting it."

"She took me by surprise with that," I replied feeling my hard nipples pressing against my dress, "but she has such a commanding way about her." I swallowed hard before continuing. "I've never been that big into bondage, or even women until recently," I continued as I squeezed my legs, "but I can't see myself saying no to her either."

"You don't say no now!" Nick laughed in response. "I get it though," he continued, "she can be very intense."

"Are you thinking I'm in over my head with her?" I asked beginning to second guess my earlier demand.

"No, not at all," Nick replied, "she's going to use you in ways you'd never imagined!" He sat back with his hands behind his head as he continued, "I think you should take the Monday that follows off to recover!" I blushed so deeply my chest burned. "Have a good night slut," he said returning to the stuff on his desk, "if you wear the shoes home just bring them back in the morning, your outfit will be out in the bathroom."

"Yes Sir," I replied wondering what I'd be wearing tomorrow, "thank you."

Returning through the bathroom, I put on my dress, then organized my stuff to leave. In the elevator I ran into a woman I used to work near. They were convinced I'd been fired! It took a bit to explain that I'd been moved upstairs and gotten a promotion. She gave my dress, heels, and obvious lack of a bra the once over as if she automatically knew the reason for my raise! Just like that the women I used to work with would find out I'm a slut who is fucking her way to the top! Oh well! From that point forward I decided that not only was I a slut, but I loved being one and would gladly own that title! I confidently strode to my car in my towering heels, feeling the weighted plug bobbing along in my well fucked ass.

At home I decided not to rush to clean up, instead I removed my dress and heels, relaxing with a glass of wine and nothing on but a smile. I waited until after dinner to bother showering and removing the plug. While I was enjoying the feeling of being naked, I really wanted to embrace my slutty side and put on something for bed. As I was sorting through my options a video call came in on my phone.

"Hi Sabrina!" I said as I put the phone on my dresser so I could keep doing what I was doing.

"Well hello naked girl!" Sabrina said with a giggle. "Just showered or something?"

I spent a few minutes detailing my adventures of the day to Sabrina, who was enjoying all of it and hanging on every word! As I did that, I put on a white sheer cropped tank top with lace along the straps and top and a matching pair of hipster bikini bottoms. It honestly covered nothing but it fit my mood! Sabrina and I did a little shopping online to pick out some other nighties and a nightgown or two that were much more for show than anything else.

"So, I have a question," I said as we looking through different websites, "today Nick told me that Jimmy said my pussy was off limits to him, what's up with that?"

Sabrina seemed uneasy with my question. She obviously didn't want to answer it, so I didn't press. The conversation seemed to stall out at that point, until she tapped into my perpetual state of horniness. In a matter of minutes, I went from asking an important question to slipping off my sheer bottoms so I could slip a dildo inside me. Propping my pillows up on my bed, I managed to stack my heels on the bed so my phone was pointed at me. Sabrina did something similar, soon she and I were staring at each other's naked bodies, dildos in hand.

"Ever do anything like this before slut?" Sabrina softly moaned as she teased herself with the dildo.

"No," I moaned in reply, "but this seems to be a month for firsts."

"I don't think that'll change anytime soon Baby!" she cooed slipping the head to her dildo inside her.

"I hope not," I groaned as I followed her lead, "I'm getting kind of used to this!"

"Used to what?" She asked slipping her dildo all the way inside her body, "Tell me slut, what are you getting used to?"

"That!" I groaned pressing the fake balls of the dildo against my asshole. "Being a slut," I continued, "I've had sex with more guys in the past weeks than I have my entire life, and all I can think about all day is fucking!" I suddenly lost track of what Sabrina was doing; I was still watching her intently but I needed to orgasm. "I mean two guys today," I said working the dildo in and out of my pussy quicker, "three of them taking me this weekend, plus my boss, plus the gross guy at the toy store, and now this with you!" My orgasm was rapidly approaching as I recapped my sexual activities of the past few days. "Plus," I moaned louder biting my bottom lip to keep from screaming, "Mistress Victoria is going to turn me into her latex bondage play thing soon!"

That thought was all I needed as it sent me crashing over the edge. Impaling myself on the dildo my entire body tensed, back arching violently, as I orgasmed hard. It took several more thrusts with the dildo until my body went slack and I collapsed against my pillows. My eyes feeling slightly heavy I watched Sabrina ride the wave of her orgasm as well. As she collapsed, we both sat there staring at each other, panting, dildos still lewdly hanging out of our pussies.

"And on top of all that I've come to two realizations," I said reluctantly pulling the dildo from my pussy, "apparently, I love the taste of cum on a cock, particularly my own, and I orgasm much harder with an audience!"

The 8" dildo I'd been using glistened as I brought it to my lips. I wasn't kidding when I said I enjoyed the taste of myself on a cock. For the past few weeks every cock that had been in my pussy, or even my ass, had ended up in my mouth. I now no longer expected it, I actually craved it. There was something depraved and extra slutty about sucking a cock clean! Holding the cock with my left hand, I used my right to rub my pussy, gathering up more of my wetness and smearing it on my aching nipples.

"Well then," Sabrina smirked as she watched my whorish display, "we'll have to see if we can get you more of those things you enjoy so much!"

"Yes please!" I cooed.

"Slut!" Sabrina laughingly replied. "You'd better get some sleep," she said pulling her phone close so I could only see her face, "your boss is going to play dress up with you tomorrow then share you with the office!"

"Ohhh fuck yes he is!" I shuddered. "Sweet dreams!"

I stood the dildo up on my nightstand, readjusted my pillows, and slid my naked body under the covers. My top and panties were nearby but I just didn't have the energy to put them back on. In the morning I did though, after sleeping like a log with dreams that would make a hooker blush!

"This needs something else," I said as I looked at myself in the mirror, "oh I know!" I went to the top drawer of my dresser pulling out a pair of white semi-sheer ankle socks with lace ruffles. "I knew I'd find something to wear these with!" I said triumphantly as I put them on. "Just one more thing!" I said to my reflection.

A minute later I was walking confidently, well as confidently as I could, wearing white 3" platform mules with clear straps to show off my semi-sheer socks. I looked like I was walking onto the set of a porno rather than walking to my kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Everything about me, and my outfit, screamed "fuck me"! Pouring my coffee, I decided it was time to have a little fun. I positioned my phone against the coffee maker, setting the timer to a 5 second delay and the camera so it took three pictures at a time. Taking a couple pictures, one with me standing facing the phone with my right leg in front of my left, a second from the side with my ass lewdly sticking out as much as I could and my arms above my head to give a clear view of my boobs, and a third similar to that but taken from behind I sat to view my impromptu phot shoot. With a little cropping they were ready! I sent separate texts to Jimmy, Steve and Nick with all three photos and a caption about feeling slutty. Then I just waited for the responses!

The first response was from Nick, I wasn't surprised by that given his work schedule, who seemed very pleased by my clothing selection. He then texted stating that I bring in the heels I had on so he could fuck me out of them later.

"They slip on," I replied, "what's the challenge in that?"

His response was simple, direct and made my pussy tremble. "I'll be fucking your mouth!"

Jimmy and Steve's comments were equally direct. In a matter of minutes all three were sending comments about how they were going to fuck me.

"Seems my dance card is pretty full," I said cheerfully sipping my coffee, "it's amazing what a little whore couture can do for you!"