Becoming His Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning!" I called out as I neared the first trooper.

"Uh, uh, good morning!" He replied as his eyes met my chest.

Giggling, I squeezed my legs feeling my pussy quiver as I approached the next one.

"Good morning!" I called out the number two.

"Ohhhhh wow!" He responded.

Traffic started to pick up, we were passing the accident as I approached trooper number three. My mind raced, should I slow down a bit? Could I without creating an accident of my own? Or should I just take my morning as it was and keep going? I'd be at work in ten minutes with barely a light between me and there. I'd slowed a bit, well, in reality I hadn't truly kept up with the car in front of me in order to give the boys in blue a better view. As I looked up, the last State Trooper stepped into the lane in front of my car pointing me to the right where he and his partners had been guarding.

"Oh fuck!" My voice shook as the realization hit. "I'm getting pulled over!"

I managed to pull over near the median, well away from the traffic making its way past the accident sight. I was a mess at this point, my mind could not focus. What did I need when I get pulled over? Should I zip up my dress? What the fuck do I do right now? I felt like a deer in headlights as a deep male voice startled me.

"Good morning Ms." a rather large looking man in uniform standing by my car window said, "can I see your license and registration please?"

"Um, oh, um, yeah."

My mind was a blank. What the hell was a license? Oh, driver's license! That's in my, my, fucking shit it's in my purse! Grabbing my purse from the passenger seat I all but spilled the contents onto my lap digging out my wallet. I fumbled handing him my license, quickly realizing that the other two State Troopers were now by my window as well.

"So, Alicia," the first trooper leaned down and asked, his eyes meeting mine, "is this how you dress for work?"

"Actually," I felt my confidence slowly returning as their eyes swarmed my breasts, "I am on my way to work this morning, and this is what I'll wear all day!"

"Will your dress remain open like that all day too?" He asked leaning casually on my window.

"No," I replied feeling a sense of bravado as his eyes roamed down to my bare mound, "they'll make me zip it up, and I'll have to take my choker off too."

"Choker?" He asked finally bringing his eyes back up above my pounding chest. "Oh, that is something else," he leaned back, "did you two see her choker?"

"Is that your job title?" One of them laughed.

"Kind of!" I replied snarkily, "Mostly it's my boss' pet name for me!"

"Wow!" The third finally broke his silence.

"You boys aren't going to ticket me, are you?" I felt much more in control now, half naked or not, they were eating out of my hands. "I would hate to be late," I watched their reactions as I spoke, sensing their arousal, "my boss might spank me!"

"Well," the first one finally spoke, "you didn't technically do anything wrong, there's no real broken law here."

"I'd hate to get cuffed like this," I pressed my luck feeling as if they were now eating out of my hands, "at least knowing you three can't fuck me on the clock." There was at least one audible groan to my comment. "Can I suggest a penalty for my inappropriate commute attire this morning?"

"What do you have in mind?" The second one, who seemed a bit more forward than the other two, finally asked.

"I'm sure you have a camera on your phone," I sat back, reclining the chair slightly, putting my right wrist over my eyes, "take a couple pictures so I'll learn my lesson!"

I could see the second guy quickly move into position, putting his phone by my side view mirror and snapping away. The other two still fumbled for theirs as I lifted the nipple clip chain with my left hand bringing the chain to my teeth. Moaning a bit louder than I expected as I tugged my nipples left hand went to my pussy. They all reacted as my fingers lightly teased my clit, their excitement drove me on.

"She's going to fucking cum right here!" One of them blurted out.

My hips slowly moved as I humped my hand. All three of them were recording me now, surely my video would be passed around with their friends! More unseen eyes devouring me, watching me act like a total slut as I masturbated in front of three total strangers while countless cars drove by me only a few feet away! The whole idea, on top of the previous night, and my constantly elevated state of arousal this morning brought me very quickly to orgasm.

"OHhhhhhhh I'm cumming! YES!" I moaned and cooed as my orgasm rolled through me quickly.

"That was amazing!" One of them groaned. "I mean, Jesus!"

"Cameras away please," I said raising the seat but keeping my wrist over my eyes, "I do prefer a bit of anonymity."

"You're all set slut." The second one said.

"Why thank you!" I replied putting my arm down. "Can I have my license back now please?"

His hand came toward me, my license extended in his fingers, which he then quickly bent backward.

"You did that to avoid a ticket," he said as he adjusted his crotch, "what will you do to get this back?"

"I'll do two things," I replied leaning toward him, squeezing my tits together with my arms, "well, two things I can do on the side of the road, in the broad daylight, while people drive by." I reached for his hand, but instead grasped his wrist with one hand while pulling my license free with the other, guiding his fingers to my left breast. "Do you guys know that bar on the corner of Elm and Main?" I got three nods as Trooper number two fondled my breast. "I'll be there Friday and most likely Saturday night, feel free to stop by." I sat back, his hand slipping from my breast as I did, "Maybe you'll make it past second base if you do!"

"Fucking right I will!" Trooper two said.

"Bye for now fellas," I said putting the car back in drive, "be safe out there!"

The rush as I drove off was amazing. Looking back in my side view mirror all three were making adjustments to their crotches followed by high fives! I could not get over how doing this had gotten my blood flowing, my travel mug was still sitting in the cup holder! This was a bigger rush than my morning coffee! Needless to say, I would be doing this much more often! Thankfully, traffic was very light after I made my way past my new friends in blue. In a few minutes I was pulling through the parking garage.

I passed the lower levels going to the roof, while very few people were around, I didn't need my coworkers seeing me step out of my car with my dress wide open. Pulling into a space on the far side of the garage I shut the car off and paused to catch my breath. My hands were still trembling on the steering wheel even a full two minutes after I shut the engine off. Finally, I stepped out of the car with my back to the building so I could zip my dress. It almost felt odd to have my chest covered! Reluctantly I removed my gloves, stuffing them into my purse, then my choker.

For whatever reason I couldn't bring myself to put it in my purse, instead I wrapped it around my left hand with the letters facing my palm. While the rush from my drive quickly faded, the movement of the plug, clips and sound of my heels walking across the parking garage got my blood flowing again. Because I'd parked on the roof I had to descend two levels to get to the entrance to the building as well.

"Imagine that," I panted as I walked through the door exiting the stairwell, "I think I managed 30 seconds of not being horny!"

In a few minutes I was in my office, unlike most office staff I didn't sit in front of my computer, put my lunch in the fridge, or do any of the other mundane tasks mine were far less typical. I made my way into my bathroom, making sure Nick hadn't left me anything else to wear, then removed my plug long enough to clean out my bowels before reinserting it. Putting my choker and gloves back on I made my way into his office and awaited his arrival. I felt as if I were in my natural environment as I strolled around Nick's office in what Ms. Victoria had called whore-couture! It seemed to fit. My mind went back to being in her office the day prior, how her sub had been able to practically touch her elbows behind her back. Standing by the window in Nick's office I held my hands behind me and tried to get my elbows as close together as I could. The more I tried the more lewdly my chest jutted outward.

"You know those windows aren't mirrored on the outside or anything," Nick said from behind me, "someone from the other building may think I have a stripper in my office or something!"

"I'm sure they've seen me from every angle if that's the case Sir!" I replied as I turned to face him.

"What was that thing you were doing with your arms?" He said moving toward his desk all but ignoring the fact I was dressed for his immediate use.

"When you sent my to Ms. Victoria's office yesterday," I replied walking toward him and trying to touch my elbows again, "her sub could practically touch her elbows behind her back. It was quite a look."

"I can see that!" Nick laughed as I arched my body trying to touch my elbows. "Let me see if I can help you with that." Nick motioned for me to come to his desk, then turned me around. I heard a drawer open then felt him put cuffs on my upper arm by my elbow. "Just relax," he said in a soothing voice, "the idea is to slowly stretch the muscles that keep your elbows from touching." Another pair of cuffs went to my wrists, these must have been an already attached pair because my hands were immediately stuck together. "Tell me when it's too much," he said softly, "and keep in mind you'll be like this for quite some time today."

I shuddered with excitement then took a deep breath as I felt him slowly pull my shoulders back. "Right there." I finally let out, feeling a distinct burn in my shoulders as my elbows were moved further backward then they ever had been before.

"See how that feels for a bit." He said after a moment.

I walked around the office slowly, feeling like a pornographic peacock strutting for his attention. He and I spoke about the prior evening's events, then I told him about my morning adventure not only with the movers but also the police. He was quite entertained.

"Maybe my stripper comment from earlier wasn't that far off!" He said sitting back in his chair. "I mean, you apparently have zero issue being naked in front of strangers!"

"It was a rush Sir!" I replied feeling my entire body shudder with excitement.

"I bet those movers would be happy to see you tied up like you are now," he said studying my response to his words, "or even the cops." My body was on fire again. "Arms behind your back," he said as he stood up, "pussy surely soaked, mouthwatering and ready to be used." He was now walking around the desk toward me, unzipping his pants. "Any." He said scooping out his hard cock. "Way." He undid his belt pulling it from his pants. "They." He said as he pushed his throbbing cock into my mouth. "Wanted!"

Sitting on the edge of one of his guest chairs, my legs spread, arms trapped, his cock now in my mouth. I couldn't see him do it, but soon his belt was behind my neck holding me in place as he slowly fucked my face. The feeling of helplessness only added to my situation. He started fucking my mouth faster, his balls slapping against my chin as he used my mouth like a pussy. I desperately tried to free my hands, straining at the cuffs holding me tightly, I needed to rub my clit so badly it ached! I could feel drool dribbling down my chin as his cock swelled. My body quaked. I was cumming!! I was so focused on the fact that I was cumming without touching myself that I was completely surprised by Nick exploding into my mouth causing me to gag slightly. Thankfully I recovered before his second spurt flooded my mouth. Nick squeezed and milked the last of his seed into my mouth before backing up, leaning on his desk with his flaccid cock hanging in front of me.

"You are a horny little slut this morning, aren't you?" He folded his arms making me feel almost as if he were scolding me.

"Yes, Sir." I replied honestly. "I came without even touching myself while you fucked my mouth."

"Seems you're quite the exhibitionist!" He chided. "I don't think even you knew that!" I shook my head affirming that I didn't. "Of course," he continued relentlessly teasing me, "you also didn't know you were such a slut, either did you?"

"No, Sir." I replied finding it impossible to take my eyes of his flaccid meat.

"How many cocks have you had in a night of fun?" He asked shifting slightly to see if my eyes were following his cock. They were.

"Um," I replied barely able to think, "four?"

"Sounds like you don't know for sure!" He teased.

I was sure he could see how wet and puffy my pussy was, goosebumps covered my arms, not that the nipple clips would let them be anything but hard and aching, but my nipples were crying out to be touched. I was a slight touch away from another orgasm and a hard fucking away from a flurry of them!

"I can't really think straight right now Sir," I replied sheepishly, "I'm a bit wound up."

"Yeah?" His voice tormented me. "Wound up how slut? Don't lie," he shifted his limp cock with his hand, "you can't take your eyes off my cock!"

"Horny Sir," I blurted, "I'm so fucking horny I can't think straight!"

"Well then," he said walking to me and helping me out of the chair by one arm, "I do promise not to make that any better today!" He started walking me to the window near the corner of his office as he continued. "I mean you're a smart girl and all," he said positioning me facing the window, my body on full display to the two buildings that faced ours, "but this brainless, horny, slut bimbo thing is a lot of fun!" I could only moan in response as he left me there.

Behind each window in the other two buildings were an unknown number of eyes looking at me right now! My mind raced almost as fast as my heart! I lost track of everything around me as I teetered on my heels on display for the world. How many people were checking out my neglected tits right now? Time was now a lost construct to me, Nick returned putting something in my hand and aligning my thumb with it.

"I'm going to put ear buds in your ears," he said putting the first one in my right ear, "they are noise canceling, just turn them up with your thumb until you can't hear anything then nod."

With that he put the second ear bud in place. Pressing the button, the world around me slowly disappeared into a haze of white noise. At least as far as my ears went! After I nodded the MP3 player was pulled from my hand and tucked into one of the cuffs at my elbows. Now, not only was I bound but I was also deaf. Nick plucked and earbud from my ear.

"Are those okay?" His voice was husky as his mouth was near my ear.

"Yes, Sir." I responded hearing the desperation and anxiousness in my own voice.

"Good," he replied, "now don't move a muscle, for all you know I'm standing right behind you waiting for an excuse to spank your ass!"

"Yes, Sir!" I replied as excitement coursed through my body.

"I'll let you know when you can move again." He said before replacing the ear bud.

I was soon lost in the recesses of my horny mind. What did he have in store for me? Where was he? Who was looking at me right now? Were they touching themselves? Taking pictures of me? Calling their buddies to have a look at the slut in the window? What was occurring behind the mirrored glass I was facing? My pussy had yet to stop aching to be abused. It dulled the ache in my arms, feet, and nipples. When my arm was grabbed again I almost screamed in shock. I was moved to a padded platform by Nick, who helped me kneel with my legs spread just beyond shoulder width. He moved behind me without a word. I felt my arms being secured to something behind me, their limited movement now reduced to none.

Next a stiff collar went around my neck. Even my ankles were cuffed together! I was completely immobilized; all I could move were my fingers and my eyes! The feeling had me on the verge of orgasm again. Nick reappeared in front of me, his cock was now semi hard and at the perfect height. Stepping forward, my mouth opened automatically, his warm flesh soon feeling my slithering tongue. He quickly grew in my mouth and was soon pushing his cock into me again. His hands were above me, holding onto something for leverage, then, just as suddenly as he started, he stopped. Standing there, he held just the head of his beautiful cock in my mouth. I strained forward but the collar held me tightly, I couldn't move, couldn't turn my head, couldn't do a thing.

Then it hit me, I was nothing more than a fuck hole for him. My mouth was there, at the perfect height, for his use. Sure, I could close my mouth, but as soon as his cock approached it opened without my thinking about it. My mouth was his to enter any time his cock got near. He was fucking my mouth again, I could feel something behind my head as he did, a pipe of some sort. I was tied to it, practically mounted on it for his use! My body rippled with excitement. I was going to cum again! The orgasm wouldn't be nearly enough to sate my desire, but it would be amazing, even if I'd simply be horny again after a few more thrusts of his cock.

I groaned around his shaft as I came, feeling my wetness dripping from my swollen pussy. I needed such a good fucking it wasn't funny! Hopefully I wouldn't have to wait until I got home to ride my sybian! Nick thrust into me again, holding his cock deep inside my throat, then pumping his hot seed down my throat. I had barely enough time to gasp for air before he plunged inside my throat again. There was a euphoric feeling that overcame me, one I can only assume was from his using me for his pleasure. It was almost more satisfying than the orgasm that followed. Nick milked his cock into my mouth for the second time that morning.

Pulling back, Nick squatted in front of me, holding up his phone. He snapped a couple pictures of me before disappearing from view and reappearing in front of me. When he returned, he held his phone up so I could see the pictures he took. My slut choker was visible around the stiff collar holding my head in place. There was a silver pipe behind me that I was anchored to with a T handle at the top. I looked sexy, slutty and vulnerable! He also managed to capture the pool I'd created between my knees from my leaking pussy.

"Holy shit!" I groaned at the sight of myself.

Nick held his finger to his pursed lips signaling me to be quiet, put his phone away, and produced a black blind fold. My eyes went wide and my body trembled. I couldn't help but let out a long moan as my eyesight was taken away from me as well. Bound, blind, deaf and open for use! Every nerve ending screamed for attention. My concept of time was even more hampered by the blind fold. Then, time no longer became a thought for me. A cock was pressed and rubbed against my lips.

"Oh baby!" I thought as my mouth opened.

The first cock slowly screwed my mouth, gradually increasing in tempo. It wasn't a man or even a person to me, it was a cock and it was delicious! The tempo increased, my breathing timed with each invasion of my throat, until it swelled inside my mouth. I could feel the pulsing loads along my tongue rushing through the hard flesh casing before entering my throat. It was thick, salty and delectable! Even when it was pulled from my mouth, I strained to follow it, unwilling to let it go just yet. While time was still lost to me, I didn't have to wait all that long before I felt the soft tip of another cock brushing against my lips.

The cock parade went on and on. Sometimes there were relatively long delays between them, other times, no sooner had one left when it was replaced by another. In between I was groped, fondled, and fingered as well. I rode more than a couple sets of fingers to much needed orgasms. No matter the intensity of the orgasm, within minutes I was horny again. Suddenly, the white noise that I'd grown accustomed to no longer filled my ears.