Becoming his Whore

Story Info
How Lynn became her father's fucktoy.
1.5k words
4.15
196.9k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Lynn. I'm twenty-two years old and live at home with my Dad, Allen...he is forty-two. This is the story of how one night changed my life...and his.

But before I get into the story, allow me to give you a little history...while growing up, it has been only me and Daddy. My mother left us, when I was seven, to be with some man she met online so Dad and I have always been very close. We're never in one place very long because Dad has to move a lot for his job...I don't go to college so I get jobs where ever they send Dad. I can't see leaving him because we are all each other really has since my mom's family is out of the picture, Dad's parents have died and he is an only child...so that leads us to the night everything changed.

---------------------------

I had gone out, with some friends, to the local diner, came home around eight o'clock PM, took a shower, changed into pajamas and watched a little TV. By ten o'clock, I was tired and glad I had the next day off so I went to my room to go to sleep. It was hot, so I shut my door and took off my pajamas and panties...no one would know if I slept naked...grabbed a light sheet, snuggled into bed and fell asleep pretty quickly.

I was awoken when I felt chilly and something was touching my butt...somebody had come into my room and took the sheet off of me. I tried to get up but a big hand was on my back, holding me down. I tried to scream but something was shoved into my mouth...I thought it was my panties. When my hands were tied together and tied to the bed post, I saw it was Daddy doing this to me. I tried to beg him to stop but he wouldn't.

"Lynn, you have been a very bad girl by walking around here half-dressed and you need to learn not to tease your Daddy!"

Daddy was rubbing my ass and I could feel his hot breath on my ass cheek before he kissed it.

"You have such a beautiful ass, Baby Girl. You should have known not to shake it around the house in those short, skimpy clothes!"

Daddy started to kiss my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, slid his fingers down my crack and I cried as I tried to beg him to stop. Afraid to move, I felt something wet in the crack of my ass and realized Daddy was licking it as he pushed my legs to get me on my knees. I tried to fight him but he was much stronger than me. He smacked each cheek twice when he had my ass in the air.

"Damn, Baby Girl, you look so pretty like this."

I felt his hands back on my ass as he rubbed up and down my crack and paused over my tight puckered hole. I held my breath, not wanting to moan because of my father's touch. As his mouth came closer to my ass, I felt his breath fanning out over my round cheeks before his tongue licked me from the top of my ass to my pussy.

"Damn, you taste good, Baby Girl," was the last thing I heard before I felt Daddy's mouth close over my tight asshole.

As his fingers found my clit, I moaned on instinct and Daddy laughed because I started to cry harder as I tried to get away from his mouth, but I couldn't, and couldn't scream with my panties stuffed in my mouth. Daddy slid two fingers into my pussy and probed deeper and deeper as if he was looking for something as his tongue assaulted my tight ass. Daddy got angry when he found I wasn't a virgin...he got rougher, yelling at me.

"So, you want to be a whore, Lynn? Well, if you want to act like a little, fucking whore, you will be my whore! Do you want to be Daddy's little whore Baby Girl? Not that I'm giving you a choice." I felt Daddy's finger probe slowly at my ass.

"Have you let anyone fuck your whore ass, yet, Baby Girl?"

I violently shook my head no, cried harder and tried to scream, knowing there was no one around to hear me.

"Fight all you want, Lynn, but I'm going to fuck you anyway and I will from now on!"

Daddy pushed his middle finger completely into my ass as his other hand pinched and teased my clit...I hated the fact it felt so good. I knew Daddy shouldn't have touched me that way and I hated to hear myself moan around the panties in my mouth. Daddy got quiet as he played and all you could hear was my sobs as I tried to fight the pleasure he caused. He slid a second finger into my ass and I felt the head of his cock rub my pussy. Without a word, daddy filled my pussy...he hammered into me, balls deep, in one thrust. I screamed around the gag in my mouth, not only because it hurt but because it felt so good.

"Oh fuck, Baby Girl! Your hot little cunt feels good wrapped around Daddy's cock!!"

My body had taken over and I rocked back onto daddy's cock buried inside me and his two fingers in my ass...I couldn't control the moans as daddy fucked my pussy.

"Oh fuck, Lynn, you're Daddy's little whore now! I'm going to fuck this tight little cunt any time I feel like it and, after tonight, you will let me! Do you understand?"

I felt so dirty in that moment as I realized how much I secretly wanted my Daddy's cock...I could do nothing but moan and nod my head as I came all over Daddy's cock. Daddy continued his assault on my ass with his fingers, adding a third as he started to tease my pussy again.

"Are you going to be a good little whore if Daddy takes your panties out of your mouth?"

I nodded my head yes and daddy pulled them out of my mouth. I still could only moan as daddy finger fucked my ass and played with my clit as I laid there and moaned and cried. Daddy pulled his fingers out of my ass and I jumped, scared, as he rubbed my tight puckered hole with the head of his cock.

"Please, Daddy, don't hurt me! Please, don't do this, Daddy! Please, NO!" I begged.

"You will learn to love my cock in all of your holes, my little whore. This is the only dick you will ever have, again," he said as he started to push his cock into my ass.

"NO, Daddy! Please, please stop, Daddy, it hurts! Please, Daddy, I don't like this! Please stop!" I cried as he started to push through my tight ring.

"Shut up you little teasing bitch!" Daddy yelled at me as he thrust his eight inch cock fully into my virgin ass.

He pulled out until only the head was in me then thrust back in deeper, over and over.

"Learn to love this, Baby Girl. Soon you'll beg for it."

It hurt as Daddy entered me but as he fucked me, the pain eased and it started to feel good. I instinctively started to push back and rode Daddy with my ass...I couldn't help the words that tumbled out of my mouth.

"Yes, please Daddy, fuck your Baby Girl!!" I rocked and pushed my ass back onto his cock, wanting it deeper.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! Yes! Yes, Daddy!"

My crying turned to screams and moans of pure pleasure as Daddy took ownership of my body, grabbed my hair and my hip and moaned softly.

"That's it, Baby Girl, fuck your Daddy."

Daddy fucked me harder and harder as he told me, over and over, I belonged to him, how tight my ass was and how much he loved fucking his Baby Girl.

"Tell Daddy how much you love his cock!" Daddy said and when I didn't answer, he fucked me harder.

"Ung, yes, Daddy! I love Daddy's cock fucking me!" I finally managed to cry out.

I rocked back on his cock faster and faster until I had the strongest orgasm I'd ever had and I felt Daddy's cock twitch and spasm as he filled my ass with cum. After he pulled out, he pulled me into his arms and held me.

"Baby Girl, I'm only sorry I waited so long after you turned 18." I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"I love you, Daddy".

"And I love you, Baby Girl, and I have a lot more to teach you about pleasing Daddy," he said as he smiled down at me and bent his head slightly to kiss my lips

"Go to sleep my little fuck-toy. Tomorrow is lesson number two."

He chuckled as he pulled my ass tight against him as I fell back to sleep, wondering what he could have possibly meant.