Becoming Julie's Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan then reached over to her desk for a thin rattan cane with a curved handle. Robert quaked inside when he saw her with the cane. Helene had used the little rod on his bottom but had not given him a real caning yet.

She told him to bend over the chair she had placed in the middle of the room where all could see his bared bottom and now shrunken cock. He assumed this traditional position and she lay the cane across his very mottled red bottom. She proceeded to give him four strong stinging strokes across the top, middle, and base of his bottom, eliciting screams, and finished with the fourth, a diagonal stroke across the others than left him reeling in pain.

After he had stopped sobbing, losing any semblance of dignity in front of five women, he saw Helene approach him with a pair of red panties.

"You will now be wearing these as punishment for your naughtiness," Helene said loud and clear. "I expect you to have learned to behave properly in front of my colleagues and their charges."

Robert managed to step into the shameful panties without getting stuck and pulled them up around his bottom, which hurt horribly, and his genitals, which felt compressed inside the panties.

"You can put your pants back on over them now," Helene added.

"I'll give you a pair of Spanx, Helene," Susan said so all could hear, "in case you feel he needs more training."

Helene thanked her and gave her a kiss. She also went over and kissed Lori on the lips. Susan completed the process by kissing Lori. They all smiled happily at one another.

12