Becoming Julie's Governess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get a special added attraction," Lori exclaimed to Deborah as she turned round on the toilet so that her bottom now faced Deborah. Lori lifted it a little so that Deb could see Lori's anal rosette now begin to pooch out as Lori produced a thick, dark brown log that slid right out and then dropped off with a plop into the bowl. It came to a point at each end and Lori asked Deborah if she would please take some toilet paper and wipe the governess's now slightly messy anal area.

Deborah looked at Lori's cute little crinkled anus, with a residue of her poo around it, mostly below the opening where the movement had slid as it emerged. She took some tissue and carefully wiped Lori from between her labia in front through her furrow between her legs and then pressed into her anus.

It took three wipes before Deb told Lori that she was squeaky clean.

"I do hope you enjoyed that," Lori said. "I guess I get off on being watched...and yes, from watching, too."

She turned around and sat down again on the toilet seat. She spread her legs again and pointed to her split. Deborah understood the signal, got down on her knees, and began to lick Lori's vulva, going between her lips and getting her tongue into Lori's sweet-tasting vagina. Deb's tongue grazed the tip of Lori's now swollen clit and this brought Lori to a roaring orgasm.

She took Deborah in her arms now and hugged her. Deborah smiled and looked forward to enjoying having a young governess, who was as erotic and willing to indulge Deb's kinks as well as her own, while being strict in getting Deborah organized and focused.

****

Meanwhile, Susan was putting Julie through her paces. She had now allowed her to wear regular panties instead of Spanx, so Julie, in her early 40s, was spared having to do her business through the narrow slit in the crotch of the control panties.

She spent some time as Julie, under Susan's close supervision, went through her bedroom first and cleared out much she had rarely used. Then the two addressed the living and dining rooms, where Julie admitted that she had merely added bric-a-brac to the shelves on the walls.

Soon the house really looked cleaner and sparer, freed of the folderol Julie had been too lazy to go through and toss out. Now, Susan went into her closet and chest of drawers. She made Julie admit that much of her wardrobe was outdated and never likely to be worn.

Then they went shopping and Julie was excited to try on the new outfits that Susan selected for her. She was hesitant and somewhat embarrassed when Susan picked out some much more daring lingerie for her.

"You're an attractive woman, Julie," Susan told her, "so you should be making the most of your assets." Julie couldn't remember when she had lost worn either a garter belt or real stockings. They also made a stop in the girls' department and Susan found a few packs of panties for little girls as well as a few training bras that she figured Julie could squeeze into.

"Those bras and panties are for when you are naughty, Julie," Susan lectured her. Julie was aghast and hoped no one realized that these childish garments were for her to wear.

When they returned to the house, Susan directed Julie to strip and had her try on the nice lingerie and the new outfits. She thought that Julie looked smashing in these clothes.

After Julie took them off, and either hung them in the closet or folded them neatly in her bureau, Susan handed her a pair of the little girls' panties and a training bra and told her to put them on.

"I haven't been naughty, Miss, have I?" Julie pleaded, hoping she would not have to even try on these shaming items.

"No, you've been a good girl," Susan admitted, "but I want to see how you would look if you ever were ordered to wear them as punishment."

Somehow, they managed to hook the training bra, which pressed harshly into Julie's firm round breasts and she also squeezed into the little panties, which had a cotton crotch inside a plasticized covering.

Julie told herself she would do whatever Susan said to avoid being made to wear the bra and panties.

Susan then sat down on a chair in the living room and told Julie to stand in front of her.

"I'm going to spank you, Julie," Susan said coolly, "so that you understand that although you are making nice progress, you still require training and we aren't quite ready at this early stage to call you fully formed.

"So, lift your skirt and pull your panties down to your knees and hold them at that level," Susan ordered.

Julie felt that combination of embarrassment and excitement that actually being spanked or even, about to be spanked, fired up inside her. She hoped that she would not betray herself by becoming so wet between her legs that it would be obvious to Susan how being spanked or being told she would be spanked turned her on.

However, Susan was fully aware that both these things got Julie hot.

"Now get across my lap and take your spanking like a big girl," Susan said.

Julie, carefully keeping her legs apart so her panties did not fall further, lay across Susan's skirted lap. Susan, seeing Julie's full bottom facing her, was turned on herself.

Susan proceeded to start to spank Julie's bottom cheeks alternately, and gradually upped the speed and strength of the spanks. Julie began to whimper and then cry out as her bottom reddened. Susan now reached for her hairbrush and began to use the hairbrush which elicited much louder cries from Julie.

Finally, it was over. Susan ran her fingers down Julie's bottom crack and Julie was queasy but stimulated when the fingers moved through her furrow and felt her labia and clit in front.

"This did get you off, didn't it?" Susan questioned her.

"Yes, Miss, it did," Julie answered with some shame at being forced to admit this to her governess.

"I hope you were pleased at being allowed some pleasure with the pain of the spanking," Susan said.

"Oh yes, Miss, and thank you," Julie answered quickly.

"Was it very humiliating to be spanked by one of the other governesses?" Susan continued.

"Yes, Miss, it was awful, because I have a special feeling for you," Julie replied.

"It will help you gain in demeanor to be able to take a spanking or other discipline from friends and colleagues of mine," Susan responded. "And if you misbehave, Julie, you can expect me to have you punished by Lesley, when she comes home from college, or even Joyce, now that she's starting college and had her 18th birthday some months ago."

"Oh, no, Miss," Julie cried, aghast at the prospect of being so humiliated by one of her daughters being assigned to discipline her in such a way.

"I'm not saying it's going to happen," Susan answered her, "but it could and I hope you keep that in mind."

Julie now was trembling at the idea that one of her girls would have her across her lap in the ignominious spanking position. It would keep her up nights for a while.

12