Becoming Samantha! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I saw Clare glancing in our direction from the darkness on the other side of the theater, but I couldn't be sure. I leaned in and began to nibble on Jay's neck. "Rub my leg, Jay. I love the feeling of your hand on my thigh." Jay did as I asked, and I began to stroke him in earnest. His breathing kept getting shallower and shallower. I could tell he was close. "No screaming, baby. Bite your lip, do whatever you have to do but no screaming."

He started to nod but exploded without warning. I could feel him spurting inside the condom as I continued to stroke him through his orgasm. "Nnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhh." Jay moaned softly. "Oh shit, oh shit, ohshitshitshitshit!" he whispered softly. He collapsed into his chair with his now softening member deflating in my hand.

I quickly got his pants zipped and buckled. I climbed into his lap, and we made out for the rest of the movie. I loved being wanted and desired like this. Jay couldn't keep his hands off me, fondling my breasts, my ass, my legs. He tried to reach between my legs a couple of times. I grabbed his hand gently. "No, Jay. Please stop trying to touch me down there. It's that time; I'd be too embarrassed."

That explanation satisfied him as he stopped trying to grope me, but he continued to caress and stroke me everywhere else. I was in heaven as we continued to kiss with an urgency; we were on fire. I kept thinking how much Jay wanted to be with me, how much Jay wanted me! Sam had never been the recipient of such wanton desire.

The movie credits began to roll, and I slid back into my seat. Jay and I straightened our clothing and mussed hair, but I had no doubt Clare and Derrick had seen what we were doing during the movie. We went to the food court for drinks. "So, my little sister is a tart?" Clare asked while the boys were buying our drinks. She said this with a big smile to take any possible sting out of her words. "Did you have fun?"

"Oh, Clare!" my words gushed out like water from a broken dam. "Jay WANTED me so badly. He wanted to be with ME. He couldn't keep his hands off me. No one has ever desired me like that, no one has ever made me feel like the center of the universe before. Clare...."

She put her finger to her lips to shush me as the boys returned. We chatted, enjoying our drinks. As we were close to finishing, Clare stood up slowly. "We HAVE to be going. We promised our parents we'd be home by 3:00 and we're already going to be late. Walk us to our car?"

Clare and Derrick walked ahead of us, Jay and I followed behind, holding hands. "Sammie, you're incredible. No one has ever made me feel this way. You're beautiful, you're sexy, you're funny, you're smart! I have to see you again."

"I'd like that too, Jay. Another double date?"

Jay stuck out his lower lip in a pout. "No, that's not what I was thinking at all. I'd like to see you, just the two of us, on a date all alone."

"I-I'm not sure that's possible yet. My parents are very conservative and the only reason they let me go on this date was because Clare was with me. They're very protective, they weren't enthusiastic about the two of us going out with boys we didn't know and had just met." I was thinking up every excuse I could; I wasn't sure I was ready to go on a date solo, especially since Jay didn't know I wasn't a GG.

By this time, we had gotten to the car. Clare must have overheard part of the conversation. "Derrick has my phone number, Jay. You can get a message to my baby sister through me. I promised my parents I'd take care of her. Be patient. Good things take time."

Jay smiled sadly and nodded. Clare unlocked the car, and the boys opened the doors for us. Jay put his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss; I returned his fire. "Ahem." Clare said theatrically. We both looked up to see Clare and Derrick staring at us. I blushed beet red, gave Jay a peck on the cheek and slipped into the passenger seat. Jay closed my door, Clare started the car, and we pulled away.

"So, I have to ask? Are you planning on transitioning any time soon?"

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?"

"You heard me. Are you planning on transitioning any time soon?"

"That's not anything I've even begun to think about. I'm still trying to get used to the whole idea of me wearing women's clothes, out in public no less!"

"Then maybe it's time you started thinking, at least a little bit. Where's the condom I put in your purse?"

I blushed from my toenails to my hairline. I was speechless. I couldn't even look at Clare.

"It's OK. I already know. It wasn't that hard to tell what was going on, even from the other side of a dark theater. You jerked Jay off with the condom on so there wouldn't be a big mess all over the seats and the two of you."

I put my head down in shame, still blushing.

Clare reached out and took one of my hands in one of hers. "Sammie, I'm not criticizing. But if I'm going to be a true big sister, I need to be able to offer my advice and hopefully you'll at least consider it."

I nodded. "Thank you, Clare. Please, go ahead."

"We don't know these guys. Sure, I felt pretty confident about my judgement of them. Enough to agree to meet them so you could experience a first date. And you didn't just like it, you loved it. But...."

"But what?"

"What if I was wrong and they turned out to be flaming assholes? What if Jay wasn't satisfied with a hand-job and wanted more and wouldn't take no for an answer? What if he discovered who you really are and wanted to kick your ass and more?"

"We were alone in the theater with the two of them. There wouldn't have been anything we could have done to stop them. They could have raped us and walked out of there like nothing happened. Are you ready to reveal to the world who Sammie is? Is that how you want Mom to find out, through a police report?"

"M-mo-mom? You're going to tell, Mom?"

"No silly. But if this isn't just a one-off and you plan on Sammie being around for a while, at some point in time you're going to have to tell her. No way you'll be able to keep something like this away from her for any length of time."

I hadn't thought about that. I hadn't thought about a lot of things. I let out a slow, deep breath. "Clare, keep coaching me. Don't be afraid to scold me if you think that's what I need. And maybe next time if you think there's stuff I need to know, you might want to tell me before and not after."

Clare smiled. We continued to chat, just like any sisters. At one point, Clare started teasing me. "Nnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. Oh shit, oh shit, ohshitshitshitshit!"

"You heard Jay?" I asked incredulously.

"How could I not hear him? Jay is what we refer to as a 'screamer.' Even when he's trying to be quiet, he can't help himself. I'm sure Derrick heard him too. Derrick was gentleman enough not to say anything, but I could tell he heard by the way he was squirming in his seat."

"How did it feel?" Clare asked.

"I'm confused. I'm not the one who had the orgasm. How did what feel?"

"How did it feel when Jay started cumming because of you? How did it feel when he exploded inside that condom? How did it feel when he lay back in that chair, practically helpless, not wanting you to stop?"

"Oh Clare!" I gushed. "I felt like the most powerful woman on earth. I felt like Jay would have done anything I asked him to do as long as I made him keep cumming. He wanted me; he wants me to make him feel like that again!"

Clare smiled knowingly. "Too many people think of women as the 'weaker sex.' Physically, on average, we may be smaller and weaker. But when a guy wants you the way Jay wants you, he's wrapped around your little finger. He'll do anything for you to make him feel that way again! And yeah, there are asshole guys out there who will hit and abuse women to get what they want, but they're in the minority. You just have to stay away from guys like that."

We were almost home when Clare said, "You know, if Sammie's staying around, at some point in time it's inevitable she has sex with a guy, not just a hand-job. There's someone I want you to meet. His name is Angelo, he's a professional escort, a gigolo. He's also bisexual and amazing in bed. We had a fling once and we're still friends. I think he'd be glad to take you under his wing and teach you. What do you think?"

I realized this would be a huge step in Sammie's evolution if I wanted to take it that far. I also realized I didn't want to be fumbling around in the back row of some dark theater like I did with Jay for the rest of my life. If I wanted to be that confident woman men were dying to be with, I needed to know what I was doing. "I-I'll do it. Set it up, let me know."

Clare smiled. "That's my girl!"

12