Becoming Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to see you. It's turning me on how Monica turns you on." Paige consented and lifted off her oversize shirt. Now she was completely naked on her little dorm bed, on top of her sheets, in front of the poster of Manet's Dejeuner sur L'Herbe that she had hanging on her wall. Her nipples looked purplish, swollen, her breasts full, heavier than usual, and she was flush right up through her chest to her cheeks, and I could see her heaving a bit, panting almost as she kept playing with her breasts, pinching. I tried to mirror what she was doing, first the left nipple, then the right; it felt nice, but what was getting me closer to coming was the thought that I was feeling what Paige was feeling, exactly. I wished she would put stockings on, so that we would match in appearance, but I figured that would be too strange a thing to ask.

"Anyway when it was her turn, you remember, Monica pointed to her pussy, and the sisters made her open her legs and show it to everyone. And I don't know what she was ashamed of, because it was beautiful. It was like I'd never really seen one like that before, with the inner lips protruding out." Paige had her hands at her own cunt now and I followed suit, trying to watch how she positioned her fingers. It felt good to touch myself there, it felt like it was itching, itching with the desire to be touched. I was getting jumpy in my skin, wanting to come so bad. Of course it never happened like the way she was describing with Monica. She didn't point to her cunt, she pointed to a mole she had above her hip, which she said sometimes sprouted hairs. But Monica did train as a gymnast when she was younger, and when she was naked that time she showed us all how she could lift a leg above her head while standing straight.

"I keep thinking of her pretty pussy, and the way she had her pubic hair shaved, you know in that dainty little triangle, and it's weird, I keep thinking this fantasy where I am there with her, helping her groom down there, you know, and she's really complacent, with that meek way of hers, and she's letting me do whatever I want to her there, first with the razor, and then as her hair disappears, with my fingers, and then with my tongue even."

"Shaving cream probably tastes nasty," I said.

"In the fantasy I always shave her clean, totally bald, nothing left at all to cover those pretty lips, and I reassure her how beautiful she is, and she moans and sighs with relief and pleasure, and not just because I start eating her out."

"What an expression to use," I said. She was working her clit with two stiff fingers, going in a rapid circular motion, and I started doing the same, and God, it was getting me close.

"But it feels so good, God." Her fingers were going faster, I wasn't sure I could keep up. "I don't think I'm doing the fantasy too much justice, there's no way you can be as turned on as I am right now, thinking about it."

"I don't know, Paige," I gasped. "I'm getting pretty close."

Paige hopped off her bed, breathing audibly, heavily, and she came toward me. "I think it would be easier for me to show you instead of describe it," she said. "Would that be okay?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, but she touched me on the knee and ran a hand over the nylon and up to my thigh and it felt delicious; it was so warm, and then I wanted to feel her all over, her warmth. I stopped playing with my clit even though I was so close because now I knew I could get much higher. I reached out and put my arms on Paige's shoulders and pulled her closer to me and then lay back.

"Yes, after I got Monica's pussy all clean and fresh, I would tease it a little with my fingers," Paige said, and her hands made it over my thighs. She kept massaging my thighs, working up and back from my yearning, sopping cunt. "She would be as wet as you are, which I have to say is pretty fucking wet. And I watch her face, watch to see if I could make her smile or make her moan or make her lick her lips. I just want to see how I was making her feel, you know." Our eyes were locked; hers wide and almost glowing with passion, a little smirk on her face like she always has when something's got her excited. It felt so good, the way she was touching me now. She was beside me on the bed, my head was on the pillow and she was sitting up. I was trying to get my own hands between her legs to do to her what she was doing to me, but I was so lost in the waves of pleasure she was giving me, so immersed in what I was feeling, that I didn't try too hard, and I started to play with my own nipples instead.

"That's right," Paige continued. "And I would take my hand and give her a taste of herself, which is so good." And she slipped one of her fingers into my mouth then, and instinctually I started to lick it, suck on it, scraping my tongue on her fingernail. Was that me, was that what I was? Yummy, tasty. Her other hand continued to massage my clit, keeping me revved, and it felt like the bed was adrift in an ocean, and I was bobbing and heaving on swells of pleasure.

She pulled her finger from my mouth, with a pop from all my sucking. "After I gave her a taste, I'd go and get one for myself." Then Paige slithered to the far end of the bed, and began climbing back up between my legs, sliding slowly so I could feel her weight against my thighs, could feel the slick friction through the nylon of my stockings, her breasts dragging along. She purposely swung her body over me so I could feel it, and I watched every delicious minute of it. Then I spread my legs to make easier for her, and then wrapped one around her, the stockinged heel of my foot settling into the small of her back.

And then she started to eat me, and it was the best thing ever. I never felt anything like it, the moistness, the gushing feeling of joy as I felt her tongue working its way in me and all around my clit. I could hardly breathe and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was lost in myself as she ate me, it felt like she was inside me. I couldn't control myself any longer and as I grab her hair and sank my fingers through the tangled mass I started moaning, "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," and God knows I was.

12