Bed of the Alpha Ch. 00-01

Story Info
Find out exactly if Airis was too much 4 Cain next in pt2...
987 words
3.65
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude:

Airis has lost her memory and her wolf while Cain's just trying to keep his pack alpha from killing him. The only problem? Somehow Airis' troubles are mixed up with his.

He'd walk away if he could, but his wolf has claimed Airis as their mate. For good or bad, their fates are one. This is the night they finally give into the attraction that has pulled them together and won't let go...but, as they soon learn, fate isn't done with them yet. Not even close.

Chapter 1:

Cain woke in the dead of night unable to say where he was. A bed sagged under him, so soft it made his back ache. Next to him lay Airis. He recognized her by scent first and then registered the sweetness of her weight pressed against him.

They weren't in the strip club anymore. That was obvious. He smelled woods, not the musty smell of vampires and the sour scent of old booze from the club's patrons. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he could see pine trees through the window on his left. If the moon was out, clouds had blotted its light.

Airis sighed next to him and he rolled onto his side, pulling her back against him, the lush curves of her hips and ass making his groin tight. He'd been in and out on the car ride to Claire's cabin but had overheard enough to know they'd found her sister and the vampires were gone.

Plus, Allen was dead. It seemed all their immediate problems had been dispatched or disappeared as necessary. And Airis knew who she was...sort of. He knew what she was to him...his.

His wolf gave a low woof of agreement. MINE.

The fact she'd chosen to share the bed with him said she knew it, too. They'd both felt the pull of attraction between them this whole time. Maybe now they didn't have to turn their backs on it anymore.

When he hadn't been fighting for his life, it had been damn near impossible to keep himself from ripping off her clothes and bending her over so he could claim her the way his animal nature demanded.

She was intoxicating as the moonshine his grandfather used to make, but smelled much nicer. He winced and then chuckled as he recalled his first taste of moonshine. Swallowing paint varnish and chasing it with a lit match would've tasted better, he was sure of it.

Airis stirred at the sound of his laugh and turned toward him, her eyes drifting open. He watched as consciousness filtered through the drowsiness clouding her gaze and smiled when recognition dawned. She struggled to sit.

"Cain. You're up." She pressed a soft hand on his forehead. "Are you okay?"

"Better now that you're here."

He sat up as well and reached for her, pulling her in for a kiss. Her lips had a floral flavor with a bitter yet pleasant herbal aftertaste. He drank it in, taking his time to explore her mouth and possess it fully.

Airis arched into his chest and moaned.

"Cain," she managed to whisper around his lips and tongue.

"Airis," he whispered back, although not as elegantly as she had. Enunciation didn't matter. He was more interested in sucking her bottom lip, drawing the flesh out and scoring it gently with his teeth.

She gasped at the rough edge of his kiss and a hot arousal flooded her scent. His hand slipped between her thighs to check. Yep. She was wet.

His wolf howled so loud in his head that, for a moment, he couldn't hear anything else.

She squirmed as he slipped his hand down her pants and invaded her nether lips. Her breathing stopped for a second when he found the magic spot.

"Oh," she sighed and bit down on his bottom lip.

"I've wanted to touch you like this for a while now." He moved his finger faster and her hips spun in urgent little circles with him.

She gave him a small whine.

"Cain, we can't."

He considered listening to her and stopping. He should probably ask her sister, about what had happened, but he was afraid the outside world would rush in and take over.

They'd been puppets to other people's agendas the last few days. This -- right here, right now -- was their time. If he gave it up, he had no idea when he would have another chance like this. The death of Allen meant he had loose ends now in his old pack and his new pack still waited. He refused to let that sweep him away from Airis. Not yet.

"Yes, we can," he said, nuzzling her neck and nipping the flesh above her collarbone. He let his teeth sink in deeper, making his mark. At the same time, he worked her faster and harder with his finger, demanding more from her. "I need you. Tell me you need me, too."

"Yes." She drew the word out in a long, hissing howl.

Pushing her back on the bed, he shoved her T-shirt up to her shoulders, revealing the curve and heft of her breasts. He took a second to pull off her pants, as well. Then, straddling her stomach, he cupped a breast in each hand and leaned down to plant soft kisses on both mounds. With his lips, he blazed a slow trail around her nipples, refusing to touch them even when she tried to thrust her chest at his mouth.

Finally, when he couldn't take it any longer, he brought each nipple into his mouth, using the velvet of his tongue to start and ending with sharp nips of his teeth. Airis yelped and threaded her fingers through his hair, holding so tight his scalp burned. Her hips danced under him, causing her stomach to jostle his cock. Just that little bit of contact was almost too much...