Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, I stood up and began walking towards Miss Morgan.

"This is not the place," Miss Morgan argued, her tone a mixture of embarrassment, worry and shock.

"Would you rather we go to your place?" Karen asked.

"I have a meeting to attend," Miss Morgan wheedled, trying to get out of the awkward predicament.

"Then we'd better hurry," Karen countered, before throwing down the threat I knew was coming. "Unless you want the whole school and administration to know you're a lesbian."

I reached Miss Morgan just as she pleaded, "Karen, please no."

"Then obey me like a good pet teacher," Karen instructed "and let my pet complete her task."

I said, "I'm so sorry, Miss Morgan," before disappearing under her desk.

"Can't we discuss this?" Miss Morgan asked.

"Sure," Karen agreed, "we can begin as soon as Jenny is kneeling beneath your desk and licking your box."

"My box?" Miss Morgan asked.

"Pussy, cunt, twat," Karen listed, "which word do you prefer?"

"Karen..."

"Return to your chair right now, Miss Morgan," Karen ordered.

Miss Morgan walked back behind her desk as Karen asked from the back of the room, "Pantyhose or thigh highs, Miss Morgan?"

"Pantyhose."

"Pull them down to your ankles," Karen instructed.

I watched Miss Morgan, now standing directly in front of me as she obeyed the 'request'.

"Panties, too."

Miss Morgan obeyed again.

"Sit."

Miss Morgan obeyed, looking down at me.

"Roll your chair in."

Soon I was nestled between Miss Morgan's legs.

"Lick away, Jenny," Karen ordered.

Miss Morgan's pussy directly in front of me, the undeniable pull to obey again so strong, had me eager to obey. I leaned forward and began licking her. To my surprise, Miss Morgan was soaked and I wondered if that was because she too was submissive...she hadn't really shown any hints of submissiveness when I had submitted to her on... had Sunday been just yesterday?

Miss Morgan moaned as my tongue made contact and Karen said, assumedly with a smirk on her face, "It looks like my pet is obeying my order."

There was no talking for a couple minutes while I focused on licking Miss Morgan's pussy.

Finally Karen asked, "Enjoying Jenny's tongue, Miss Morgan?"

"Please, I don't want to lose my job," Miss Morgan pleaded.

"Miss Morgan, I have no intention of outing you," Karen reassured her.

"Thank you," Miss Morgan responded with a slight moan.

"But that said, it's obvious you're in desperate need of a Mistress," Karen continued.

"Excuse me?" Miss Morgan questioned.

"You're letting a student crawl under your desk and eat your pussy just because I told you to," Karen pointed out.

"You threatened to out me," Miss Morgan pointed out.

"You didn't put up much of a fight," Karen countered.

A moment later, I heard a thud as Karen cried out, "What the hell?"

I froze, Miss Morgan's nectar on my lips.

"Karen, where is Jenny?" I heard Ashley demand.

"Why, I have no idea," Karen replied, acting innocent in such a way it was obvious she did indeed know.

"Tell me," Ashley threatened.

Miss Morgan interjected, "Girls, could you please move your conversation somewhere else, I have work to do."

"Oh, s-s-sorry, Miss Morgan." Ashley apologized, realizing she and Karen weren't alone.

"Yes, sorry Miss Morgan, I'm sure you have something to finish," Karen replied, giving a hint to Ashley.

A moment later the door closed and I expected Miss Morgan to roll her chair away from me, but instead she asked, "Jenny sweetheart, please get me off, I'm so close."

Although surprised, I was eager to comply as I buried my face in her pussy and licked hungrily. I sucked her clit between my lips and slid two fingers inside her.

"Oh God," she moaned.

It didn't take long, as I focused on her clit while finger-fucking her cunt, before I felt a gush of cum coat my face. I kept licking until she rolled her chair away a few seconds later and whimpered, "Thank you; now get out of there, Jenny."

I quickly did as she stood up and just as quickly tugged up her panties and pantyhose.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this," I apologized abjectly.

"It's my fault, Jenny," she said, "I'm the adult."

"I'm still sorry," I repeated.

"I'll deal with Karen," she said.

"She'll want to make you her submissive," I warned.

"And I may let her do it," she shrugged, giving me a mischievous smile.

I laughed, "It's a lobster trap."

"I really do have a meeting," she said, glancing at her watch, "that I am now late for."

I grabbed my bag and headed out. I was startled when I saw Ashley and Karen still in the hallway, loudly talking to each other.

Ashley was in mid-sentence when she saw me leaving Miss Morgan's room.

Karen, smiling, said, "I'll leave you two to chat."

Ashley threatened, "This isn't over."

"I couldn't agree more," Karen replied, sauntering off.

I walked up to Ashley and apologized, something I seemed to be doing a lot of lately, "I'm sorry, I couldn't stand up to Karen."

A moment later Miss Morgan came out of her class and seeing us, her face went red as she hurried off the other way.

Ashley, perplexed at first and then looking back at me, my face shiny with pussy juice, asked, "Karen made you eat out Miss Morgan?"

"It's a long story," I answered, worried I could lose Ashley.

"I have some time," she said, looking upset, as if I had just betrayed her completely.

I retold the whole story from last week's flirting, to yesterday's seduction and Karen's blackmail today. When I was done I finished with another apology, "I'm so sorry, Ashley. I want to be with you, but I was worried that Karen would out Miss Morgan."

"I'm not mad at you, girlfriend," she said, pulling me into her and kissing me reassuringly.

When she broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "Don't we have a limousine to catch in a couple of hours?"

"Indeed we do," I smiled back, before adding, "and I have a plan for Karen."

"You do?" she asked.

"It's another long story," I admitted, as I took her hand and started telling her the complete story of how I ended up where I was today, abbreviated because of our lack of time but no longer leaving out any essentials as I even told her about Karen domming my mother and my walking in on my mom and Mistress Megan after our date last night.

"Oh my," Ashley said, "you have been a busy naughty girl! You really can't judge a book by its cover, can you?"

I smiled, "But the deeper you get into the book, the more you learn."

"Well, let's go talk to Megan," Ashley said, "I want to devour this book whole and get to the riveting climax. The thought plickens!"

"What about the happy ending?" I coyly teased.

"Oh, we're only in the opening chapters, Jenny," she smiled, as we walked past the gym and towards the parking lot.

I asked, "What about cheerleading practice?"

"Fuck them," she shrugged, as we walked hand in hand towards her car.

"Well, I'd rather you fucked me," I flirted, the words sounding both naughty and romantic.

Ashley asked as we reached the car, "Is your mom going to be home?"

"Not for another hour," I replied.

"Good, then I will do just that," she said.

"Do what?" I asked playfully once we were in the car.

"Fuck you," she smiled, "but in the nicest possible way!" reaching into the backseat and setting a duffle bag on my lap.

As she began driving, I opened the bag and saw a big black strap-on cock. "Oh my," I gasped, the thought of her wearing a strap-on making my cunt dampen. "You really do plan to fuck me."

"Oh, I plan on doing lots more than that," she promised, her hand going to my leg, causing a chill to scamper playfully through my entire body.

"You too are a book I plan to read cover to cover," I smiled, bringing the book metaphor back.

"That's good; I'm a real page-turner," she quipped, giving my leg a firm squeeze. "Especially when you get to the good parts!"

As we drove I was giddy with excitement. Looking at her, I knew I was in love with her, as strange as that seems in such a short time. Yet there was no doubt my feelings for her were way more powerful than those I had for Megan, Karen, Miss Morgan or anyone else. I longed for her and she accepted me for who I was.

We were in this together and starting our journey as a couple. We would talk with Megan together about how to deal with Karen together; we would go to Governor Greene's together and together experience whatever was lying in store; we would walk together at school hand in hand...ready to break through the social expectations that would judge us.

As we pulled up in front of my house, I couldn't wait to make love to her. With Karen it was sex and submission. With Ashley it was something completely different: it was soft and intimate and yet delivered with an even stronger intensity than the thrill of submission...although I revelled in both...and her promise to fuck me created a whole new level of potential naughtiness to our growing intimacy...as I reflected on her begging me to fist fuck her last night.

As we went into the house, I knew we had a crazy night ahead of us and an even crazier week, yet all I wanted was to be in the arms and between the legs of my Ashley (well, maybe also on all fours as she fucked me).

The rest of the craziness...well, that would have to wait upon our pleasure. So to speak.

Continued in Bedding the Babysitter Chapter 8... the Governor Greene party.