Bedroom Windows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen moved closer, she rubbed and squeezed her tits only inches from his face.

Another twenty. “Now squash them around my face like you did the other gentleman earlier.”

Before she had a chance to move she was looking down at his bald head that was now pressed between her breasts. She felt his hands on her thighs.

“William?” she stuttered.

William sat back and lied. “It’s okay, rules are more relaxed back here.” He took two twenties from his pocket and set them on the table. “Now why don’t you turn around, sit on my legs and give me a real lapdance.”

Jennifer was mesmerized as his hands slowly turned her around and pulled her down on his leg.

“Now just grind into my leg like you were fucking it.” Walters voice had become much more stern. He knew he was in control of this naïve young woman and now entertained dirty thoughts than just pawing at her tits.

Jen was stunned at his order, but followed directions, staring at the growing pile of money on the table. Despite her nervousness she was still quite wet and it felt heavenly to grind on his leg.

She felt his hands on her waist slowly begin to slide up her body. Her hands covered her breasts but his strong hands forced their way under them and began to squeeze and knead her tits.

“That’s a good girl. You listen good.” After all these years he finally got his hands on those creamy white pert little beauties. Yes, her body had held up well. A few more years and it would be too late, but for now she was still quite ripe.

Jennifer continued to grind herself into his leg. His large sweaty hands were now massaging and pinching her nipples hard. She began feeling uncomfortable and for the first time wished she could leave. She knew he wouldn’t let her.

She felt his hands slid from her breasts and down over her belly. One hand disappeared and she felt him slide two more twenties into her hand.

“Put these on the table.”

She obeyed. As she dropped the two on the table he took her hand and guided it downwards. Suddenly she felt her finger wrapping around his short but fat cock.

“William no.” She softly protested even she allowed him to move her hand up and down on his shaft.

“Just look at the money. Keep going and there will be more, stop and it’s gone.”

When he felt Jennifer’s tiny hand begin to rub his cock on her own he allowed his hands to return to her body, one to her breasts, the other wrapping around her waist and over her pantied crotch. He wasn’t surprised when her legs spread slightly giving him better access. He could feel her wetness seeping through her panties already. Poor repressed housewife is gonna have one sterling confession this Sunday.

“Bend over so I can get a better look at this ass.” he ordered.

Jennifer felt him push her off his leg and she leaned over the table, staring down at the pile of money. His clammy hands were all over her ass and thighs. Suddenly a fifty dollar bill appeared in front of her eyes.

“Read the fine print on that for a few minutes.”

Walter knew she would be quiet as he pulled the silky black material of her panties to the side, revealing her wet slit to him once again. When his finger touched the lips of her pussy, he felt her jump slightly as she took a quick breath. He thought he heard her whine.

“That’s a good girl, don’t move.” He whispered as his fingers spread her lips. He placed his thumb over her clit and began massaging it.

Jennifer closed her eyes and swooned as his thumb worked her. Her hips seemingly moved on their own as his thumb dipped deeper and deeper inside. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this, she should go. She fought the urge to orgasm. She was so wet she could hear his finger slipping in and out of her. A hundred dollar bill suddenly appeared.

“And now for the coup de grace my wet little student.”

Jennifer felt his grip tighten on her hips and begin to pull her down on him. In an instant she felt his fat cock slip inside her.

“Oh god, William, No” she blurted.

William put his hand over her mouth tightly. “SHhhhh…”

With one hand covering her muffled cries of protest and the other going from breast to breast he pumped his cock into her. Jennifer was 18 again, they were in his office on his chair. Her tube top was pulled down and he was fucking her. He was going to cum inside sweet little Jenny Walsh at last.

Suddenly Jennifer felt him pull her down hard and hold her still. His cock spasmed and she could feel the jets of cum emptying inside her.

For a minute her held her still on top of him until he was at last spent. He then pushed her off of him and she fell to her knees on the floor, her face hidden in shame. He got up, zipped his pants and turned to her.

“Thanks for the dance. Let’s do it again tomorrow, huh?” He said crudely and reached for the pile money. He laughed knowing the look on her face when she found out she was just fondled, probed and fucked for a one dollar bill. Another moment he was gone.

Jennifer left without even touching the money. In the cab home she struggled with what had just happened. She had to stop, it was getting out of control. It would stop.

Later that night in bed Jennifer had her most power orgasm ever as she recalled how Mr. Walter Jennings had forced himself inside her and how he squeezed her so tightly when he came. How happy he must have been knowing he had just raped his ex-student for a buck. She could feel his cum that was still in her.

Although she wouldn’t return to the strip club Jennifer continued to enjoy teasing Derrick each day. She didn’t question why he was always there near the stop when she arrived and shrugged off his flirtations as though she was too naïve to realize he wanted to be more than a friend. She knew how easy it would be to let him fuck her, but she wanted him to feel luckier it as though he had somehow managed to seduce a faithful soccer mom. She loved that term.

Each day she played him better and better, including the day she cried about missing her family.

Derrick was becoming more and more resigned to the fact that he was NOT going to bag a soccer mom. Jennifer was too faithful and showed zero indication that she was interested in him. He had one last hope. If somehow he could manage to get her to come to Friday’s usual frat party he could use a bit of liquor to ‘loosen her up’. Well, perhaps a lot of liquor.

He was even more surprised that on Friday afternoon Jennifer took him up on his offer. A cold beer sounded great after a long stressful week and that after her visit she would meet him.

Jennifer was already prepared, as she carried no purse, just the money in her jeans.

A nervous Jennifer made Derrick wait until 11pm before she emerged from the center. Derrick was once again as engaging as ever and made her feel right at home back at the house. With her hair in a ponytail she felt that she didn’t look too much older than the kids there and she was glad when no one except Derrick and his roomie paid much attention to her.

After two beers she already felt a buzz coming on. She wanted to stay in control of the situation so she rejected their offer for a third but did accept a cup of very weak tasting punch. Someone said ‘Smile!” and a bright flash followed as someone took a Polaroid of her.

She had no idea that it was made with grain alcohol. It wasn’t until about four cups and an hour later that hit seemed to hit her all at once. Suddenly she could barely stand.

Derrick was now leading her somewhere down the hall.

Once in his room Derrick shut the door and began to kiss her. Jennifer returned his kiss and was now more than ready to let him have her. Of course she still managed a few “Why are you doing this to me?” and “But I’m married, my husband…” as his strong hands roamed her body and he kissed and bit her neck.

Reluctantly she allowed him to remove her shirt and slide his hand under her bra, impressed with how quickly he managed to unclasp it. When he began sucking on her tits, Jennifer closed her eyes and put her head back to the wall. His rhythmic sucking as though he was a baby nursing drove her wild.

Then she felt him push her downward to her knees. When he pulled his cock out of his pants she marveled at it for only a moment before wrapping her lips around it.

Derrick smiled. He actually almost felt bad that this faithful wife was suddenly on her knees sucking cock and about to be pounded. By the way she was sucking he knew she needed it though, all cute wives and moms should slip off to a college campus and get fucked every so often.

He gripped her ponytail and forced her to suck faster. He would have cum already himself if it weren’t for all the beer, which was fine because he wanted to fuck her good and hard now.

Shortly with a few words of encouragement he led Jennifer to the bed. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. The leopard panties were too much though. He watched them drop to the floor. He laid her back on the bed as he took his own clothes off. His eyes never left her pussy. He could almost taste it. And then he did taste it.

Jennifer just let it all happen. In just a few moments she was cumming on his face and again as soon as his cock entered her.

Derrick took his time though, enjoying fucking her in many positions, lastly being doggy style. The way her ass shook when he slapped into her, the grip of her cunt, the sound of her muffled grunts when he shoved it in deep was too much. He gripped her hips and trust in deep. His cum flooded into her.

Derrick climbed off of her and Jennifer watched his naked butt as he wrapped a towel around himself and stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Closing her eyes she laid her head back and let the mix of sex and alcohol course through her body. It had felt like heaven wrapping her legs around the young stallion as he pounded his ever hard cock into her. She began to drift off.

Jennifer came back as she felt Derrick climb back on the bed and spread her legs. When she opened her eyes she was shocked.

It wasn’t Derrick that was poised above her, it was his roommate Eric. But before she could even say a word his cock was in her and he began fucking her furiously. Her protests quickly abated as the room began to spin. She was barely aware when he climbed off of her and another young man took his place, and then another.

At one point she opened her eyes when someone was kneeling next to her head. He had turned her head towards him and jammed his cock in her mouth. At the same time someone had lifted her legs onto their shoulders and began fucking her.

Jennifer briefly became aware that there were many people in the room laughing and cheering. She never noticed Derrick standing next to the bed with his video camera capturing all the action. Another moment later she heard a loud grunt and her mouth was flooded with a hot load of cum. She pulled her head back and his next wave of cum sprayed over her face. Another cheer and chants for ‘Turk!’ soon followed.

She would be barely aware of the parade of cocks that fucked her every which way, although she would remember how Turk had flipped her over on her belly and raped her ass. Although raped was hardly the word as she remembered the painful pleasure it had given her.

At about 3 am she woke, feeling sick. She grabbed a nearby tee shirt and sweatpants, put them on and ran for the bathroom. When she got back to the room she was unable to find her clothes and decided to get out of there. She never noticed her panties pinned to the bulletin board below her picture where they would remain for the rest of the year. As quickly and quietly as she could she left, eventually hailing a cab which she would have to pay when she got home.

Jennifer slept most of the next day and only awoke when her mom came home from the center with her father. She sat in bed for quite awhile trying to recall all what had happened and was soon to remember why her pussy was so sore right now. Once again a rush of mixed feelings filled her.

When she went to the bathroom and took off the unfamiliar shirt she was shocked by what she saw in the mirror. Aside from the cum that was matted in her hair and crusted on her body there was something else. All over her body, in black marker, were the names of the boys who had fucked her. On her breasts, stomach, thighs and pussy were more than thirty names. She stared at herself for a long time. What would Mark think if he knew his loving wife had just been gang-banged in a fraternity house.

Once in the shower, Jennifer was careful to not clean off the names. She wouldn’t be flying home until tomorrow and she wanted to feel the names on her for awhile. Despite the soreness of her pussy, Jennifer rubbed herself to an intense orgasm as various of bits and pieces of last night came back to her.

Later that evening she marveled on how satisfied she was now with her sexual exploration. She just wanted to be safe at home again and leave this slut behind. Perhaps now she could go back and once again be Mark’s wife.

And perhaps not….

12