Beeba!

Story Info
Men held captive by Amazons on a supernatural island.
6.2k words
4.14
89.1k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind knocked Paul over before he could pull the sail down. Jeff grabbed Paul's arm with his long slender fingers and pulled him toward him into the cabin below. "Forget it, Paul," Jeff said, as he carefully led Paul down the steps which were awash with the steady pounding rains, "it's not worth it now."

Jeff sat Paul down next to Steve who was awakening from a drunken stupor. "Hey," Steve lazily said, rubbing his large hands over his tanned face and Roman nose, "what the heck's going on up there?" He tossed back his long blonde hair and looked up at Jeff.

"It's a storm, you dickhead!" Jeff spouted at him, the veins popping in his temples. Jeff's full lips quivered as he ran his hands through his thick dark hair and then across his sculpted t-shirted chest. He looked down at his long bare toes and watched as the sleeting waters danced across them, in this small cabin lit only by a battery powered latern. The storm and night skies made it nearly impossible to see much else.

Paul cowered on the small couch pulling his long legs and big bare feet towards his chest. He shivered in his white slacks and navy blue t-shirt. He rubbed the slight bump on his shaven head with his long contoured fingers. His blue eyes looked up at Jeff and Jeff knew instinctively what Paul was thinking.

"It'll stop soon," Jeff said assuringly, "it has got to."

The three self-taught sailors huddled in the cabin, and began to silently pray that there small yacht would survive this most violent Pacific ocean storm.

Bang! Bang! BANG!

The first noises coincided with the vessel's crashing and bouncing off what sounded like a large rock or boulder. The last sounded like a loud bomb had went off on the deck. Jeff looked up the stairway. The sail had completely fallen.

One good thing, and perhaps the only good thing at the time was that the boat had now apparently crashed ashore.

Paul looked at Jeff. "Do you think we should try to leave the boat now."

"No-no," Jeff said with hesitation in his voice. "We are beached. Where? I don't know. But let's at least wait until the storm dies off."

Hours later the three men emerged from the wreckage of their yacht to access the damage, and also to see where they were. Dawn had just arrived and so they took quick advantage of the welcoming daylight.

"Good God!" Jeff said. "It's a bloody mess up here!" He was about to step further when he yelled down to Paul. "Toss me up my docksiders. Do not walk barefoot up here!"

All three 30-ish men walked slowly off the boat and onto the white sands, in their boat shoes. They looked back at the yacht in disbelief, and then looked forward at the island.

It was a lush place. Beyond the white sands, were thick green palm and cocoanut trees and even some oak trees.

"Where the hell do you think we are?" Steve asked.

"I have absolutely no clue," Jeff answered, his dark eyes almost tearing, but beginning to reflect the burgeoning sunshine. The storm was over, and welcoming warm and somewhat balmy weather was approaching.

"BEEBA!"

"What the fuck?" Steve stopped moving forward up the shore. He looked into the thick forest. All of the men froze.

Paul looked at Jeff. "A woman's voice?"

"BEEBA!" the wild cry came again.

"Beeba?" Steve asked. "Natives?"

Then the men saw them. They were nearly twenty in number. And they were women.

Long-legged, tanned, shapely, full-breasted women. That was plain to see right away. And they wore short white tunic-like skirts around their waists. Their thick long shiny hair, some blondes, some brunettes, was pulled back and tied at the tops of their heads into one long sweeping tail. Their cheekbones reigned high, their vivid eyes sparkled and were self-assured. Their breasts were full and round and totally naked and in view. They appeared to need little or no support to keep them from relaxing into a droop. These women had tits!

"Holy fucking tit-factory!" Steve grinned and salivated.

Jeff and Paul did not display the same sexual excitement at the sight of the women, though Paul did say, "they are specimens, but what the hell…?"

"Yeah," Jeff agreed, "who are they? Where are we?"

The women got closer and now the men could see that the women also had what appeared to be small animal skin pouches hanging on the sides of their tunics. The women smiled amazingly bright and white teeth at the men. Their eyes were vivid and bright and their faces, albeit lovely to the men, were filled with a fierce ecstasy. They looked at the men just as if they had just found long-sought hidden treasures.

"Beeba!" a raven-haired woman exclaimed with a enormous smile at Steve, as she stroked his face with her long finger-nailed hand.

Steve smiled from ear to ear and leaned back showing his swimmer's body in his muscle t-shirt and beige walking shorts. The woman and some of the others laughed and looked him over from head to toe. Their looks lingered on his docksider shoes.

Steve laughed, "you ladies never saw shoes before, eh?" He took one off and showed it to the raven-haired beauty. "See?"

The women murmured, not looking at all at the shoe Steve removed, but at his long-toed high-arched size 12 bare foot. Steve chucked and turned to look at Paul and Jeff. "Feet? They like feet!" Steve slipped the docksider back on.

By now the other women were surrounding the men and beginning to touch and feel the men's arms, shoulders and chests.

"Okay, okay ladies," Steve said with hands raised, "let's not get carried away! You ---"

Before he could finish five women were surrounding him, just as the others were feeling Jeff and Paul, beginning to pinch and prod and tickle their rib cages, their legs, their butts and genitals.

"Mmmm, beeba!" the women exclaimed as they explored the men.

All three men began to fight in earnest to get away from the molestation. What may have seemed like it could be a pleasurable thing in fantasy now seemed quite frightening given the scary situation they had just come through, the storm, and being washed onto a strange – very strange – island!

Jeff noticed one of the blonde beauties dipping two of her satiny fingers into her tunic pouch. He looked down to see a whitish powder on her fingers. Without warning it was in his mouth and he had absorbed whatever it was. The same happened to Steve and Paul.

The women stood back and looked at the men's crotches, still covered by their clothing. Erections! Full and long and hard as could be! And almost in an instant! The men were also looking down at their crotches.

Steve looked at Jeff and Paul and said, "I have to admit, I was kind of getting hard to begin with, but this is the hardest cock I think I have ever had in my life!"

"Mmmmm, beeba!" various women said over and over again as they quickly bound the men's wrists together in front of them, with soft bamboo binding. Then they secured the tied wrists with another cord around the men's waists. There was enough slack on this cord to pull the men forward and into the deep thick brush awaiting ahead.

Jeff shook his head and blinked his eyes as he surveyed his bondage as well as Steve and Paul's. "What the…? What was in that powder? I feel incredibly strong, and yet totally helpless….what the hell?"

The women laughed and the blonde one standing on his left covered his mouth, then waved her finger in front of him. She wanted silence.

The women flanked the men sides, front and back, as they led them deeper into the island. As they marched, the men appeared understandably frightened, shocked and intrigued all at once, their brows furrowed and eyes narrowed at their situations, all the while their hard cocks had not lost any rigidness at all. 'A form of Viagra?' Jeff thought.

There were sounds ahead, getting more distinct and much louder as they moved further ahead. Paul looked at Jeff and quietly said, "men?" He heard the sound of men. Yes, it sounded much like men. The sound of men…laughing.

Steve sighed loudly and long, "ohhh, shit!"

"What?" Jeff asked.

"I – I don't want to say, I – "

A woman poked Steve in the ribs, and another poked Jeff. "Beeba shush!"

The message was clear: be quiet men!

But all three men could not remain silent when they actually saw the men the laughter was coming from, and even more women! "Holy fuckin' Amazons!" That was Steve.

There in the lush green clearing, surrounded by finely crafted bamboo huts and various pots, tables, rudimentary tools and chairs, were at least thirty young to middle-aged men, all naked and bound, spread-eagled, with silken cords to seven-foot long two-foot wide beds made of rope, cord and bamboo frame, and just a foot off the sandy grounds. Their wrists were bound above their heads. Their ankles, spaced as far apart as the beds would allow, bound to the base of the roped beds. Most male feet hung slightly off the edges as many of the men were clearly tall. There were about four Amazons to each man, one at each ribcage, and one at each bare foot.

Jeff's eyes widened in horror as they passed a long handsome red-haired man laughing hysterically as the Amazons rapidly tickled his ribs and bare feet, with their long-nailed, long fingers. And Jeff noted that this man's cock was nearly ten inches long and throbbing wildly and hard against his naked taut skin. The raven-haired Amazon stopped and pulled Jeff near the man when she apparently noted Jeff looking at him. "Beeba? See?" she asked Jeff. "He beeba! You beeba, too!"

"You know English?" Jeff asked her.

The raven-haired beauty smiled at him, with raised eyebrows and led him further into a hut. Three other Amazons followed them into the hut. The same happened to Paul and Steve in other nearby huts.

They almost brutally threw Jeff to the floor of the hut, a floor covered in silky materials and also from which were four small wooden posts. The Amazons pulled Jeff's t-shirt and shorts from his body, and then his boxers. They briefly eyed his eight inch cock before the raven haired Amazon looked at the blonde and brunette at Jeff's feet and said, "Cue beeba!"

The blonde slowly lifted Jeff's left leg by his sleek ankle and closed her eyes and smiled deeply. The other Amazons murmured and fingered themselves. Then the blonde let her lovely fingers gingerly dip inside the back of his docksider to carefully slide the shoe from his bare foot.

"Ah!" the women loudly sighed. "Beeba! Beeba-beeba-meat!" They were ecstatic over the site of his long well-pedicured high-arched, long-toed foot. Jeff did take care of his feet and he did like it when Monica, his ex, stroked his bare soles as he lie on the couch. Once she even sucked his toes in bed, and he got off on that. But he clearly could not believe the intensity with which these Amazons were marveling over his bare left foot! And he heard the word, "meat." They knew English! At least some English.

The blonde flicked her tongue across the length of his bare sole. He flinched and bucked. It most certainly did tickle. Though, he didn't recall that his feet were this ticklish before. The white powder? What was in that? He was still incredibly hard, and every inch of him felt incredibly sensitive. Then there was that strange mix of being strong, but powerless. He knew that. He felt an overpowering urge to punch his way out of the hut, and yet he almost felt paralyzed.

Within seconds, the Amazons had him secured, by wrists and ankles, to the posts in the ground. Another woman removed his right shoe and a second chorus of sighs went up.

Jeff stared at the ceiling of the hut, then closed his eyes and breathed deep. When he opened his eyes, the raven haired beauty was smiling evilly into his face. "Beeba know what to happen? Huh?" she said as she trailed a long finger down his bare chest. "Tickle is for beeba. That what lay-dees do to beeba."

"I can't stop you," Jeff sighed.

The Amazons giggled, and a blonde haired one chuckled aloud in a deeper voice, "ooh, stop-stop-stop…no, no, tickle...stop, stop, stop…"

Jeff looked at her and said, "you know sarcasm here, too. You are obviously imitating one of those poor men out there your fellow amazons are torturing to death."

The women shrugged and then it began.

"Oh God, no, no, no, it-it does, it is incredibly sensi---oh NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! Haaa-heeee! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha-hee! Ha-ha-ha-ha-heee-ha-ho-ha-heee…." Jeff's entire body was more sensitive than it ever had been in his life. And these women showed absolutely no mercy. Each woman at each bare foot was scribbling rapidly every finger across his arches, toes and heels. Through his agony, he couldn't imagine why even his firm bare heels were so sensitive. 'What was in the powder?'

Two women at his rib cage watched him laugh and one was actually drooling while delighting in his hearty male laughter and his convulsing torso. But the women at his ribcage spent more time watching Jeff's feet get tickled. And one of the rib-tickling woman was the raven haired beauty who led him into the hut to begin with. She spoke out to the Amazon at Jeff's left foot. "Kula's turn! You do beeba ribs!" The Amazon at Jeff's left foot rolled her eyes and scoffed, but relented, and they switched places.

The new left-foot tickler lay on her taut tummy, on the floor and used her teeth against his bare sole, particularly in the arch area. She rapidly rubbed both upper and lower jaws against his smooth silky arch which nearly drove Jeff insane. So hysterical was he, that his laughter stopped as if stuck deep in his throat, while his face turned beet red. Then, suddenly he expelled a roar of a male laugh which tumbled out and seemed to vibrate the entire hut. The Amazons' eyes widened as they looked at his intensively laughing face.

"He good beeba laugh!" Kula remarked. She returned to tickling with her teeth, this time over his long shapely toes. His toe nails were remarkably clean and clear and Kula seemed to be lost in a trance a few times as she stopped sucking and tickling just to look at the toes. Then, she resumed the tickle torment by using her fingers while sucking on his second toe, which was slightly longer than the big toe. She tickled the top of his foot as well, rapidly running her torturous fingernails across the tendons. Then she looked up to see a bit of semen escaping from his enormous cock head. Through all the tickling, Jeff had never lost that raging hardon.

"Juba!" Kula called to the rib-tickler on Jeff's right. "Pot!"

Juba returned with a small clay vessel and placed it near Jeff's cock.

Kula began to pull and massage the skin around Jeff's big toe nail away from the nail, and so did the Amazon at Jeff's right foot. The rib-ticklers continued to tickle away and Jeff laughed heartily but he was able to manage a few "whews!" and "woohoos!" as he apparently began to feel highly charged when Kula and the other one began that incredible big toe manipulation.

Suddenly, he lifted his torso up then down, then up and down again, and wham! A spurt of thick white semen flew up which Juba quickly caught in the clay vessel. Another spurt! And more of his hearty laughing. Another spurt! More laughing and finally a long spurt and a very loud, "oh God!" Jeff's eyes rolled back into their sockets, he shook, and laughed and shook.

The women stopped their tickling and passed the vessel containing Jeff's semen amongst themselves. They inhaled Jeff's scent from the vessel while eyeing his face, his tear stained, weary-eyed face. Every second or so, he would involuntarily shudder and he would glance down at his still raging hardon! 'Why was it still so hard?'

The Amazons set the vessel aside then returned to work on Jeff.

"Oh, please, please no more," he pleaded. "I beg you. You will kill me!"

But the women just smiled at him and each returned to their original positions around his naked body. This time, however, each woman had removed her skirt. The rib-ticklers went back to tracing mad circles around his rib cage, but the women at his vulnerable feet, licked and sucked on each and every one of his toes, before masturbating herself with his big toes. When the foot women were fully satisfied, the rib-ticklers took their place and proceeded to do the same with Jeff's bare feet as the women who had orgasmed. However, this time, no one was tickling Jeff's ribs. Kula and another Amazon were at his feet, pleasuring themselves, when Kula said, "need beeba tickle laugh." So she reached around and under and rapidly tickled his bare left foot with her rapid-fire fingers. She achieved her purpose. Jeff laughed hysterically and begged hysterically. And Kula orgasmed.

Moments later, alone and still spread-eagled in the hut, Jeff wearily listened to the continuing sound of hysterical male howling laughter. 'God!' he thought to himself, 'how long will they tickle those men? They are savages!'

Jeff watched his erect cock begin to soften. 'Finally,' he thought. And yet he recalled his phenomenal orgasm as the women tickled him and manipulated the soft supple skin around his toe nails. He wondered how they achieved that. How they knew to massage the toes in such a way as to cause such pleasure. He knew it was pleasurable before the orgasm, but even moreso afterwards.

The male laughter began to subside outside and was slowly replaced by sighing, orgasmic sighing. Jeff wondered if the Amazons were handling the males' toes as they handled his, bringing them to orgasm through big toe manipulation.

Suddenly, a woman in a lab coat entered the hut!

"Well," the attractive brunette wearing spectacles said, "and who are you?"

"My – my name is Jeff – you – you…"

"I'm not a native here, no," she laughed. "In fact, I stumbled onto this island just like you and your fine looking friends did. And I'm a doctor, and I will be checking you over, running some tests and seeing what we have here."

She bent down to take his pulse, and listen to his heart beat. She, too had her hair pulled back and away from her face, a brilliant sweeping tail flowing from the top of her head like a crown, like the other women on the island. "I know," she said. "I can see your eyes that you have more questions. I can't answer them all, except to say that I am in total alliance with the women of this island. I am one of them, and you men, should thank your lucky stars for that!"

"I – I am not sure…" Jeff stuttered.

"Well, let's just say that the only way the women here could control the males prior to my coming here was through the beeba powder."

"What? Oh, that stuff they stuck in our mouths…"

"Yes," she chuckled. "Oh, they'll still use it, but not as often as they used to. If they use it regularly, well, you guys, well….let's just say what I brought them works much, much better."

"What?" Jeff hesitated, as she began to extract his blood from a vein in his right arm, with a hypo. "What is better?"

"Oh, you'll see my sweet."

Jeff shut his eyes. A woman in power calling him 'my sweet,' that was bothersome. She was, indeed, one of them!

"May I ask you one more question?" Jeff whispered.

"Yes, my pet. Go ahead," she said as she capped his blood in a test tube.

"Do you live here all of the time?"

She laughed. "No. I come and go, but am here as much as I possibly can be."

Jeff searched her eyes.

"If you are thinking I will tell you how I come and go from the island, you've got another thing coming!" She capped the test tube full of his blood and popped it into her lab coat pocket. Then she sat at his bare feet. "Ah, nice!" she said as her fingers gingerly roamed Jeff's soles.

He squirmed, "you like to tickle, too?"

"You know, I always did, but I didn't realize just how much I enjoyed it until I came here. The Amazons have taught me the true uses of the human male. Subjugation coupled with male laughter are true aphrodisiacs for women. There is something incredibly hot about a man squirming in distress as he laughs his rear end off. And male bare feet," she exclaimed while tracing her fingers across his arches, "they are truly made for tickling…so big and well formed, and soft. They're the one area of a man that is almost as vulnerable as his testicles. And once I learned how they could be used to get a man off, that did it for me!" She bent down to suck on the second toe of his left foot.

12