Beeba! Ch. 03

Story Info
Males sexually used by women in a parallel world.
1.5k words
3.96
33k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aureilia found herself even more excited about the opaque plastic tubes with obvious semen being sucked into them from the men's eternally erect penises. The flow was not constant from each man, but the ejaculations occurred as they did on the island. The women manipulated the big toes of the men, and slow pleasurable orgasms occurred in the men, and the resulting spurts were plentiful. No need for the clay "pots" here. The precious male juices were collected efficiently through the tubes and into clean sterile containers. The fluid was to be later processed into the beeba powder, or used for fertilization of more Amazons, or tickle-beef!

Aureila noticed the microphones above all the men, as well. Darla explained that male laughter was an extremely efficient form of energy. It powered the Petra Viva powerplant and thus provided clean electric into the homes of many women. "Look at those men," Darla laughed. "They just lie there and we do all the work to produce the energy!" Aureilia laughed too at the wicked and fiendish notion. But there was yet an even more source of energy, Darla explained, that she would show Aureilia later.

Darla took Aureilia to the lower floors of the building which were somewhat more quieter and plush than the rest of the place. However, the unmistakable sound of ecstatic hysterical male tickle laughter from the floors above, was still possible to hear. There could be no shutting out that pleasurable –to a woman's ears – sound. Down in this area, there were long corridors with padded rooms on either side. Darla took keys from her pocket and unlocked small shutters from windows in the doors. She motioned Aureilia to peer in, each window she opened. In one, Aureilia saw a sultry blonde woman dressed in a sleek silky pink blouse, but otherwise naked, riding the cock of a completely nude bound lanky stud. The woman rode the man's cock, and faced his naked feet. Every now and then, she would lean forward to suck the man's naked long toes, thus causing his erect penis to bend forward. Aureilia noted the man's strained face whenever the woman did this, and the site caused a tingling sensation to occur in her loins. It was turning her on!

In another room, Aureilia saw a woman hungrily biting the toes of yet another long legged, sleek-footed spread-eagled male. She wasn't drawing blood, but the man was clearly in distress. After biting the toes, then she would scrape the soles of his silky smooth looking bare feet, eliciting the delightful sound of male tickle laughter.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Darla!" Aureilia cried. "I thought the island was heaven, but this is remarkably better!"

Darla laughed in agreement.

"Why are these men cordoned off in separate rooms?" Aureilia asked while fingering her clit.

"These women enjoy one on one action, and they pay more for it."

In another room, two women worked over a long lanky dark-haired male that very much resembled her Martin. The man was delicious looking to Aureilia, naturally, and she wanted to participate in his delectable tickle torture. He clearly was in tickle oblivion as his body bounced and twisted in true tickle-torture fashion, and the women tickling him – one at each size 14 high-arched bare foot – were drooling in sexual ecstasy. "I like this one!"

"He's one of our most popular tickle studs," Darla said. "He's raised a lot of money for the government!"

Darla led Aureilia out of the building through a back exit and across the street into the Petra Viva Captive Male Power Plant. As soon as Aureila entered, she her sense of smell was filled with male pheromones, the kind of scent produced after the males on the island were forced to do their daily run. She looked around and saw hundreds upon hundreds of men on tread mills, running hurriedly, excitedly, as fierce looking women whipped their butts. The treadmills had large wires attached to them and every once in awhile, Aureila heard and saw sparks shoot out from beneath the treadmills.

"We allow many of the men to work here every other day, after finishing up many hours at the tickle marts," Darla explained. "It produces even more energy than the male tickle laughter, and it certainly keeps the studs in excellent shape!"

Aureilia's eyes were dilated in sexual ecstasy as she surveyed all the near-naked studs, wearing only jock straps, as they ran on the tread mills to produce energy for this female-dominated world! She watched as two armed-with-stun-gun women removed three men from the tread mills, and listened to what they told the men: "Get in the showers, beef! You're slated to do a stint at Mistress Tickula's Parlor in one hour! Get moving!"

Aureilia liked the looks of these three particular studs, a tall lean dark-haired male with chiseled features, long fingers and toes; a black stud with lean and muscular proportions and feet, she observed, that had to be "licked, sucked and tickled until he came over and over;" and a red haired male with sleek long features that she craved when she wanted to tickle a males who were the most ticklish even without the beeba drug. Red-haired males seemed to be that way.

"Might I be able to partake of these three at this parlor?" Aureilia looked pleadingly at Darla.

Darla laughed. "I was wondering when you would give in to the desire of tickling the tickle beef! You saw so much, so far, it has to be affecting you! I know I am so wet right now, I can't wait myself!"

Mistress Tickula was only too happy to set Darla and Aureilia up in her parlor with the three studs. She welcomed Aureilia as she had been informed of her arrival from Beeba Island; that Aureilia was a dignitary from the parallel world who had delicious ideas for controlling the tickle beef and extending their lives for the pleasure of the female ticklers.

The males were bound naked, side-by-side on plush lounge chairs, and huge comfortable pillows were strewn about them on the floor for the women to sit on as they tickled the men. Aureila dove right in, without removing a stitch of her own clothing. She sucked on the black stud's toes and then began scraping his bare soles with her long fingernails. His laughter was hearty and delightful. She glanced over to see Darla ticking the daylights out of the red-haired beef's long high-arched feet, and caught the exact moment on the male's face when he could no longer hold back his tickle-laughter. It burst from him like a geyser, with constant waves of ha-ha-ha's and hee-hee-hee's, continually. He was clearly in male-tickle distress; a sexy sight to see for a woman exposed to the beeba drug herself; the drug having the opposite effect on females, Aureilia learned long ago, making the woman powerful and the man, a strong yet helpless sex object of a woman's lust!

Aureilia switched to the dark-haired stud's big smooth bare feet, and Mistress Tickula, a wild blonde haired women in her radiant sixties, took over tickling the feet of the black dude.

Aureilia gazed up in to the handsome man's face. He was not smiling, but clearly looking weary and distressed. It almost bothered Aureilia that she felt no pity for the man and that the second she heard his at first whispery tickle-laughter, she orgasmed. It was an incredible orgasm of long duration and it blossomed further as she surveyed his laughing handsome chiseled face, and ran her fingers across his smooth silky male bare soles. She alternately sucked his long second toe on his left foot, and gently bit into his smooth solid heel.

Aureilia looked over to see Darla manipulating the big toe of the red-haired stud. Darla looked over to Aureilia at the same time, and motioned for her to come and "partake of the succulent semen" which would soon spurt forth from the male. Aureilia looked puzzled. "It's okay," Darla explained. "We can do as we please in the parlors, and only males with the tastiest semen are selected to be held captive in the tickle parlors. Come on, you will delight in the taste!"

Aureila jumped up, quickly strode over and knelt on a plush pillow by the red-haired male's nine-inch cock. She lowered her mouth on the helmet of the cock, and soon the semen spurt forth in luscious wave after wave. Aureilia moaned in ecstasy! She swallowed the loads and ran her tongue all over his cock, as Darla continued tickling his feet, and he continued his delectable male laughter.

"You were right, Darla! He is delicious!"

"Will you make the beauty over there come so that I may partake?" Darla asked.

"You bet!" Aureilia said as she made her way back to the bare "succulent feet" of the dark-haired stud.

In the days that followed, Aureilia became more and more immersed in this world of fierce female dominance, a world of women ticklers and male tickle beef! Darla showed her other venues of male tickle distress and extreme female orgasms. Then, it almost became mundane by the third day and that is when Darla told Aureila about "the hunts."

(to be continued)