Beefy Mechanic

Story Info
Boss bends over for a dominant 18 year-old.
2.9k words
4.1
11.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sky darkened, the group of guys sat outside the workshop playing cards. Alfonzo was getting goosebumps from the cool wind brushing away his sweat, leaving only the late-shift grease. His employee Jonas sat next to him and didn't realize he was letting his cards show. The other two players were neighbors, old men who had nothing better to do.

Alfonzo loved poker, he loved winning, and he had a great hand, but...he also loved to watch Jonas smile. This time he could help out the young Jonas, who had been doing a great job helping him out in the workshop. So when the time was right, he folded and let Jonas take the prize. Fifty bucks, easy win.

"Good job, kid," Alfonzo said.

"I'm so fucking good," Jonas boasted. His face lit up with a glorious smirk, a cockiness that made him look hot.

Forty-seven years on his back, and most of them he spent being very angry at himself and others. Here he was, simping for an 18-year-old.

Alfonzo was tall, built like a bull, hairy and a light brown complexion with curly hair. There had been a time when he used his size to scare other people, but now could barely hurt a fly. He was at peace with himself. He knew what he liked and knew how to hide it from others.

His attention shifted to a silver Pick-up truck that showed up suddenly and entered the workshop.

Damn it, he knew he should've closed the doors. It was Saturday, and he didn't do night shifts on Saturdays.

Alfonzo muttered to himself and rose up dutifully to do his job.

The driver was a blond young man. He got out of the car, phone in hand. He barely paid attention to Alfonzo, explaining that one of the headlights was broken.

Alfonzo took a good look at the young man. He was good looking, and had a good volume on his bulge.

"What?"

"What's happening?" A voice said, a voice that belonged to another blond young man who got out of the car at that moment. The voice, the face and the height seemed to have been copies of the first lad, but the similarities ended there. They had complete different styles. The one who had been driving wore a button-up shirt and pants, his shoes were black and shiny. The other one wore sunglasses, sleeveless shirt, and had tattoos on his neck reaching the right side of his face.

"This guy's weird," the driver answered.

"What's your problem?" Tattoo-face asked Alfonzo.

"Nothing. You just looked like someone I knew."

The boys shared a look.

Alfonzo cleared his throat.

"So, let's take care of this beauty."

He tried his best to pretend nothing was wrong.

Jonas showed up to help with the work. He had noticed the arrogance of the two newest clients and he had way less tolerance. He was a short king. But his muscles were packed tight, and he could have a mean face when he wanted.

"Is it done yet?" The tattoed one asked, which made Jonas rise up. It didn't help that Jonas was letting himself fall for the provocations. The two blonds had noticed his short temper, smirks never leaving their faces.

Alfonzo told Jonas to leave. "Your shift is done for the day anyway. I'll take care of this."

Jonas looked at Alfonzo in a way that he had never done before, a mixture of anger and betrayal within his eyes. He left without saying another word.

Wishing to be done as soon as possible, Alfonzo hurried up without paying much attention to what the twins - they were clearly twins - were doing. He was surprise to see one of them taking pictures of him while he was changing the headlights, kneeling on the ground.

"What's that? What're you doing?" Alfonzo said.

"Nothing. See me doing anything, Hurley?" The tattoo-face said.

"Nothing, Harry," Hurley answered.

The phone went back to the pocket. Alfonzo stood up, bothered, unsure of why they would want pictures of him, angry that they were disrespecting him.

"Please, let me see the picture you took."

"I didn't take pictures of you, old man."

"I saw you."

"Come closer," he said, more like a threat, and that made Alfonzo stop. He looked a little insane, that kid did.

"Alright, guys. It was just a big misunderstanding," Hurley said. Out of the two he was clearly the most well-behaved. "We took no pictures, man. Relax and do your job. We have things to do. Go on. Go on."

That was what happened to kids when you gave them too much money, and too much freedom to do whatever they wanted.

He was relieved when the blond kids left in their truck.

--

Jonas didn't need to show up for work on Sundays, but he still did. On the surface it seemed like things were okay, but underneath he was too quiet, too thoughtful. This had no influence on his work. He was getting better and better at the workshop, learning quickly and surpassing Alfonzo. Sometimes Alfonzo was the one helping him. He was proud of him as if he were his own kid.

So it bothered him that he seemed distant.

"Are you going to church today, Jonas?"

"Maybe."

Jonas pulled down the rolling door, closing the workshop. It was midday.

"What's on your mind, kid?" Alfonzo asked. He tucked in the tools carefully where they belonged. It was hot now that the doors were closed. He noticed that Jonas took an awful time to respond. He turned around. Jonas was looking at him with crossed arms.

"Why did you send me away?"

Alfonzo sighed.

"I could tell those two were a problem. You wouldn't be able to keep your cool."

Jonas nodded. "I thought so. I gotta say, I didn't like it. I don't like how you let people treat you like shit all the time either."

"Just let it go, Jonas."

"No, because now I'm mad. And now I have to punish you."

"Jonas. You promised we wouldn't do that anymore."

"I didn't promise anything." Jonas grabbed a chair and put it in the middle of the workshop. "Now come here and rub my feet. I need a good rubbing. Help me out of these pants."

Alfonzo knelt beside the chair, shaking his head. It was hard to take off his pants because he had a tight body. He could immedietaly smell the scents coming from his warm crotch. He sat on the ground next to him and began to give his right foot a massage. Jonas had hairy calves, which tingled his fingers. His fingers were hesitant, afraid to do something he wouldn't like, which would lead to more punishment.

Jonas had his legs wide, and in the middle, the erection.

"Did I say you could look there?"

"I wasn't looking."

"Sure. Keep rubbing my feet. Kiss them too... Good. That's good."

Alfonzo rubbed, kissed and licked. He lay down on his belly and began to rub his nose and tongue, cleaning both his feet. Then he turned on his back, and let the young man rub the sole of his feet on his face.

He had to apologize.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you that way, Jonas."

"And?"

"I won't do it again."

When Jonas was satisfied, he rose to his feet, displaying the tent on his underwear, like a spear trying to cut its way through the fabric.

Alfonzo was left shaking. The first time it happened had been almost too natural, like Jonas realizing he enjoyed pleasing him in little ways. But Jonas was bolder. His parents must wonder why they stay inside for so long after closing. But then again, some parents were really blind.

--

On Sunday nights, Alfonzo always went to church. He had been raised Catholic.

He arrived early. The church was almost empty. It was a large room, like a small castle's hall, dark ceramic floor and white walls. Lit candles surrounded the altar, flames dancing. He sat on the third row closest to it with his neighbors. Jonas hadn't showed up. His parents did. They considered Alfonzo a second parent to their son, and he couldn't quite look them in the eye.

That was when Alfonzo realized the two blond twins were there too, side by side on the front row.

Soon the church was filled with people. Father Simon began the sermon, but Alfonzo was distracted and kept forgetting to stand up at the right moment and sit back down afterwards. His elderly neighbor had to nudge him so he would snap back to reality. His eyes just kept coming back to those twins.

One of them glanced back. It was Harry, the tattooed. Alfonzo shivered without knowing exactly why. They exchanged nods.

He watched as Harry leaned over to whisper something in his brother's ear. Then the other one, Hurley, turned to look at Alfonzo.

Alfonzo wished for the mass to be over.

-

On that same night he headed towards the gas station in the outskirts of the town on his motorcycle. The public bathroom there was one of his favorite hit points when he wanted some release.

Alfonzo got inside one of the stalls on the very back. He sat down on the toilet and waited. Eventually, someone came in. He made some noise by flushing the toilet, and when he heard the guy enter the stall next to his, he signaled with his foot. His heart began to pound, as it always did, when the anticipation built up.

Then it came through the hole. He recognized the cock, it belonged to one of the gas station's employees. It was big and black, uncut, with a shiny meaty crimson head.

He had an urge to bite it. It looked juicy. Alfonzo grabbed it. Warm. Then he put his mouth to work. He was finished with the gas station lad half an hour later, but he didn't leave the stall and waited for another visitor.

He wanted more cock in his mouth.

The second cock was white.

Thick and clean of hair, with a bulging pink head, strong blue veins pumped visibly on its length. He didn't recognize this cock. It made him even more excited to try it out.

Alfonzo released his own erection and began to rub one out while he sucked. Having a cock in his throat made him want to cum. He pushed it down his throat and gagged, tears stinging his eyes. His hands were up against the stall's wooden walls, and he tried to deepthroat until his nose was too.

He took a moment to breathe. The cock was dripping with his saliva, a raw redness along the entire skin. It began to bounce. Impatient. Begging for more. Then it was gone.

Alfonzo stared at the hole, confused. He grew desperate. "Wait, I'm not done," he said.

The cock returned, but there was something strange going on. It looked like the same cock, but this one wasn't used and abused by his hungry mouth.

Alfonzo sucked the dick. He moaned loudly while he did it. The mark of a true cocksucker.

Someone knocked roughly on the stall while his mouth was full and his whole concentration was on the meat stuffing his mouth, so he almost gagged for real. "Open up," a voice said. "Come on, slut, open up."

The voice demanded obedience.

It was one of the twins. No, not one. Both of them. Their pants were unzipped, cocks hanging, and he knew then it was their cocks he had been sucking. They squeezed in the stall, closing it so he was locked in with them. It was clear what they wanted. They held his head, grabbed his hair, pushed it against their cock and balls, alternating after a few thrusts in his throat.

They slapped his face and made him feel like filth.

Alfonzo had no idea what he had done to deserve such treatment.

"Now eat my cum, bitch," the nice twin said.

"I don't want him to eat mine. I want him to be covered in my jizz," the tattoo-face said.

Alfonzo left the bathroom some minutes after they were gone. He mounted his bike, hoping that no one would look at him and see his face covered in young boy's cum. They had told him to go home like that, and only then he could clean myself.

He was glad they had gone to church that day, otherwise he wouldn't have told them to come here.

-

On the next day, back on the workshop, Alfonzo was struggling.

"I thought you forgave me," Alfonzo said, licking his feet.

Jonas lay back on the chair, this time without his underwear. Erect, upwards, resting on his belly. Alfonzo forced himself to look down, at the feet. He didn't know how much he deserved to be punished for a small mistake. Jonas was being unreasonable.

"You have to stop assuming things, Al."

"This can't go on and you know it. What if someone finds out?"

"Nobody ever will. Get naked."

"Why?"

The strike made Alfonzo turn his head. His cheek burned, and Jonas grabbed his hair. "Each slap is gonna be harder than the last."

Alfonzo stood up and took off his greasy shirt and pants. Once he was completely naked in front of Jonas, his hairy body on full display, together with his hard cock, Jonas began to jerk off.

"Don't move," he told Alfonzo. After a few minutes, he said, "Turn around and spread your cheeks. I wanna look at your butthole."

Alfonzo was forced to look away from the cock. He grabbed his own cheeks and spread them as wide as he could. He bent over as well, exposing himself even more. He stared ahead, his whole body heating up with shame, even as his dick drooled some pre-cum on the floor.

He had to stay in that position, while Jonas ground his meat. He was rubbing a good one.

When he moaned loudly and shot his load, someone knocked at the workshop's smaller door. Jonas recognized the voice of the girl who began to call his name out. He cursed, and began to lick his cum out. "Help me," he said.

Alfonzo went to him and helped him clean. They were both flushed and nervous.

He opened the door for the girl.

"I was almost done here," he explained. She was a petite brunnete. Jonas guided her out, and when she wasn't looking, he adjusted his semi-hard cock in his pants.

--

"Jonas, this is getting out of hand," Alfonzo said breathlessly. "Someone might see us, damn it!"

Jonas kept rubbing. The workshop was open, a client had left their car for fixing, and Alfonzo was trying to do his job but Jonas came up behind him, pulling his pants down.

He was pushing his luck. And a finger. He chose the middle finger because it was the biggest one. His saliva was the only lube available, but it did the trick because his finger was halfway up Alfonzo's ass.

"My girlfriend doesn't let me play with her ass," Jonas said, as if that was reason enough to abuse mine.

Jonas stopped fingering him. Alfonzo pushed his waist back, trying to keep the finger inside. Why did he stop? Nobody interrupted them, nothing had happened, but Jonas had learned the art of edging. He was doing it on purpose to keep Alfonzo in a constant state of torture.

"You have such a big fat ass, Al," Jonas whispered.

What was happening to Jonas? He wasn't like this. When he was mad, he would just make Alfonzo massage him for a while. Now he was getting bold with his actions.

Alfonzo spread his cheeks for him. His ass got slapped so many times he lost count.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jonas asked. He pushed a finger against the anus. Rational thought was hard to reach.

"No," Alfonzo admitted it.

A neighbor who liked playing cards with them suddenly appeared at the entrance of the workshop. Luckily, Alfonzo noticed him through the mirror on the wall before the guy saw him, bending over, ass exposed, dick hard, getting teased by an 18 year-old.

They were forced to act normal. Alfonzo caught looks and touches from Jonas while the neigbor wasn't paying attention. He tried shaking his head, trying to convince him it was too risky. But he had to admit, he liked the secrecy. The neighbor went away, realizing that there was going to be no cards game that day.

Alone again, Jonas attacked. He dropped his shorts and told Alfonzo to grab his dick. Wasn't he afraid to be caught? It could happen easily. He had a girlfriend, his parents weren't softies. Alfonzo could be the one suffering the consequences.

But it was the first time Jonas allowed him to grab it. Touch it. Really feel it.

"Let's close early today," Jonas said.

Good idea. Alfonzo was obedient.

"Good boy."

"Thank you," Alfonzo said.

Jonas sat in his favorite chair, naked from the waist down, legs wide open. His cock bounced against his hard belly. He was leaking pre-cum. The vision was almost sending Alfonzo to orgasm paradise.

He knelt in front of Jonas. He wasn't told to suck it, but he went for it anyway. Jonas had no objections. The young man closed his eyes, grabbed his head and enjoyed it.

"Suck my balls too..." Jonas moaned. "That's a good boy."

There were no interruptions. No client. No neighbor. No girlfriend. Soon enough, Alfonzo was tasting the young man's cum, guzzling it.

Jonas grabbed his head and came close to his face. For a moment, Alfonzo thought they were going to kiss.

"Open your mouth," Jonas said. Alfonzo did. Then the lad began to clear his throat, accumulating saliva. He spit inside Alfonzo's mouth.

Alfonzo swallowed and licked his lips.

They smiled together.