Beer Thursday Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. That is my five-year plan, didn't you know? I should have known you would know who I was talking about. Christ, is all any of you guys think about is sex? Lately all it seems everyone I'm dealing with needs to talk about is sex. I've heard the word pussy more in the last week than the entire last year. On the other hand I've probably cum more in the last week that in the last 3 months...Sorry, TMI." Mary said softly.

"Mary, you are by far the most beautiful woman I know. You've dressed like a nun for years and it is only those rare times when we've gone to the beach, or late at night on the road when you've let your hair down, that you actually become the true you. Hiding is not who you are, this is who you are." Tom reached over and brushed the back of his hand up the opening in Mary's white blouse. "I'm so glad you are showing a little with two buttons undone, it makes you look like you are comfortable with yourself. I wish Bob would urge you to fuck other men...I really do." Tom finished while tenderly stroking Mary's neck and face.

"Thanks, but I think we'd better get to work. We leave Tuesday for Seattle and the client sure has a lot of requirements." Mary patted Tom's leg and stood up. "But maybe I'll go talk to Ed in engineering while you take care of that. There's tissues behind my desk." Mary unlocked the door and left leaving Tom speechless.

*****

Mary rolled over looking at the ceiling feeling bruised between her legs from the intense pounded she just took. "I'm amazed, no jealousy? None? I would be going nuts if you didn't come home and you were out with...Ok perhaps I cannot imagine you with another man, but another woman." Mary laughed. "You must have been awake all night."

"Actually I didn't sleep well, but it was more due to getting an erection every time I wondered when you were coming home and why you weren't. My dreams, wow, so real and erotic. You were being ravaged...I'll need a nap tomorrow to recover from tonight and last night." Bob told her while lying on his side caressing her breasts. "I love you so much. Thanks you for doing this, it is so hot."

Mary turned to look at him. "I love you too and I cannot say why, but I think I love you even more because of this, this line we crossed. I don't know why, but I felt closer to you when I was with her...this sounds absurd."

"No, I think I understand. You did this for me, but you like it...perhaps love it. You can express your love to many people in many ways and, it feels good...so to speak." Bob said tenderly.

Laughing, Mary said. "Yes, it feels good...very addicting. Are you ok with me torturing her old boyfriend? I assume you are because when I described the plan to you, you came immediately. I'll be naked in front of another man for the first time since before we started dating. You really sure? I won't be fucking him or anything, we just want to torture him."

"Actually I have no issue with you being naked and getting him tied to a chair and having sex with Crystal, but I think it is dangerous not to finally let him cum. Sure, torture him for an hour or two, but before untying him, give him some relief. I am afraid he will be really pissed and who knows, he might try to rape you or Crystal. I cannot even imagine what state of mind he'll be in." Bob said quietly. "Talk to Crystal, let the poor guy finally get relief."

"I was thinking that. I asked her if she was worried, but, say two hours with a hard on...he might fuck anything that moves at that point. I'm sure she won't do it, but maybe she'll let me take care of it. Relax, I'll talk to her."

*****

Crystal opened the door with a huge grin. "You came! I half thought you would call to cancel...or not show. Come on in."

Mary gave her a tight hug and they walked into the living room and sat on the same couch as the other night. "I wouldn't let you down. He does need to be taught not to treat women like that. I'd be just as pissed. But I talked to Bob and he suggests one modification. Torture him for a couple of hours with him watching us do everything...I want to really put on a great show, but before cutting him loose, at least give him a hand job."

"No way! I'm pissed at him and that would be a reward. I want his balls to ache and for him to regret treating me like and inflatable fuck toy!" Crystal replied with heat.

"I agree, make his balls hurt, but Bob suggested he might get violent when he gets cut loose. I know the original plan was for me to leave before you set him free, but I'm staying so he doesn't hurt you...rape you. Please?" Mary replied with her hand on Crystal's cheek.

"Chip is not a rapist. He really is a nice guy, but yes, I'd feel better if you were there. But he can give himself a hand job if he really needs relief...in his car...after he leaves. I think you are too soft, you weren't under him staring at another woman in the screen."

Mary nodded. "Ok shall we set things up...get ready? I might just keep my legs together, naked is naked. It just is a huge leap for me to just spread my legs for a guy I've never even seen before...not that being naked is more modest...I might need a drink though."

"Your call. I want you to be comfortable Whatever you do will be great, I'm sure. What would you like? I have wine, beer, everything, really." Crystal asked. "Think I need one too."

"Alcohol." Mary said laughing.

"Tequila it is then." Crystal chuckled while going into the kitchen. She soon returned with two tumblers half full of clear liquid handing one to Mary. "Here's to girls coming out on top...or cumming on top...or underneath...whatever it takes."

Mary laughed, and after clinking glasses, downed the entire glass, "Yikes! That fucking burns!"

"Um, you could have sipped it - we have 45 minutes until he is supposed to be here. Let's get some food and then go in and get you staged. Oh, and we can't call you Mary, probably better that way."

"Good idea...haven't you always wanted a flight attendant for a friend?" Mary responded.

12