Beetlesmith's Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the current again, but this time the images relayed to me were all her sexual fantasies. Oh, such delicious fantasies they were as they flashed across my mind. So fast and varied did they shift about that I really couldn't tell who, how many, or what was being done to her in each one. The only lasting, common thread was they all ended with her in a shattering orgasm. So shattering, she couldn't move or even speak for hours thereafter.

Any thought I had of pity, or guilt or even concern about another's well-being was voided from my conscience. The nausea would never return. The 'chump' was finally and fully exorcised from my being.

I easily shoved four of my fingers deep into her asshole, working them firmly back and forth, in and out.

She yelped like a little puppy, and again gripped hard at the carpet.

"Quit talking about your fuck head boyfriend and put the plug in, bitch. You're more than ready."

It took some doing. She lubed the plug up, and tried to push it in, but no go. She squatted on it, sat on it, lubed it again, and pushed it hard with a fucking motion, but still he couldn't get the widest part passed her sphincter.

Frustrated, she collapsed onto hands and knees and began to cry, the plug falling to the floor.

"Shhh, quiet now," I said soothingly, as I stroked her back again, "There's no reason to cry."

Picking up the plug, I slathered it with more lube so that it laid thick and heavy all around its surface, and slowly pushed it in until I met strong resistance.

"Relax baby...That's right...Clear your mind of everything except for that shattering orgasm I'm going to give you. Think only that you want it in, that you need it in, because when you come you'll think of nothing else for days."

Again, I doused the plug with more lube, so that the excess dripped thickly onto the carpet.

"Spread your cheeks for me...That's it...Nice."

I just touched her clit with my free hand and felt her sphincter release. The plug slid in easily.

Properly seated in her ass, I told her to work her muscles around to get used to the feel. I could see the stop shifting, ever so subtly as she obeyed my command. She groaned loudly as the plug shifted about inside her, caressing her insides with loving detail each time she flexed her buttocks.

"See, that wasn't so bad."

Her head lay on one side on the carpet, as she dreamily nodded affirmation—I was reminded of Lisa, in similar repose, with her head lying in her own ejaculate on my front porch.

The Goth girl was working the plug hard in her ass. Her arousal dripped like sweat down each thigh, her breath came loud through slightly parted lips. I almost pushed my cock through those lips, but I was in the mood for something different.

"Let me help you with that," I said with a laugh. Then manipulating the stop of the anal plug roughly with a thumb, I simultaneously slid a finger along the folds of her pussy. When I slipped two fingers into her cunt, she moaned loudly and incessantly, and her legs trembled as if they would give out at any moment.

Fuck, this cunt was close.

"Are you about to come?" I asked with mocked naiveté.

She tried to cock her head around to look at me. A frustrated, exasperated look of someone just asked a stupid question was stamped across her face, as she spit, "Yes! Would you fuck me now! Please! Fuck me like a rabid banshee...Hurry!"

Standing up behind her, I took a moment to view the image.

The Goth girl—up on hands and knees, with her head tilted around still trying to look at me, hair matted to her forehead and cheeks from sweat, and her arousal continued to drip down her thighs—yes, exactly as I saw it.

I took one, last, agonizing tease from her, "Tell me, exactly what is a banshee?"

"Just stick it in me, for fuck's sake!" she screamed.

Scream, she did; from the moment I pushed into her, she screamed.

Pushing in was easier than I thought it would be. I felt the fat bulge of the plug pushing hard against me, and pushing me harder against the opposite side of her cunt, but I slid passed the narrows with little problem, and with seemingly little pain to her—such was the gooey, slick wetness of her pussy.

I couldn't push all the way in, however, as I could feel the firm resistance of her uterus against my cock when I was about half way inside. I dared not force myself further in, fearing I might cause too much pain.

"You have such a tiny snatch. No wonder you were worried about my size," I teased, "Oh well, I guess it will have to do."

I only pumped into her slowly a few times before I felt the gush of her ejaculate, then another, and another.

Between the garbled nonsense of her regular screams, she would yell in a higher, clearer pitch, "Don't stop, I'm coming again...Please don't stop, I'm coming again...Jesus, fuck me, I'm coming again...Again!...Again!"

I lost count of how many screams, but for each ear-shattering wail of, "Again," another torrent of ejaculate sprayed out of her.

When her wailing finally died down to a loud moan, I pulled out of her.

I stroked her back again, and said, "Well worth the trouble, I would think."

She didn't say a word. She didn't even nod her head, as it lay as a leaden weight on the carpet.

Her ass still jutting high in the air—such an inviting target.

Grabbing hold of the stop, I said, "Now relax, sweetheart."

She did, and I pulled the plug out of her with a sharp 'pop.'

"You know what the problem is with these plugs..."

I didn't wait for an answer, as I pushed my cock all the way into her well-lubricated ass,

"...They take away a perfectly good hole to fuck."

The screaming started all over again.

I fucked her hard this time. There was nothing impeding my way as I slammed into her form cock-head down to balls.

I grabbed the back of her hair, pulling her head up as I fucked her ass with rapid, hard thrusts.

"That's right, scream bitch. Scream louder so that the paint in this dump starts to peel. Oh yes...Nice. There's nothing like a good ass fucking to make a girl scream. Don't you think?"

"Yes!' she screamed, repeatedly, "Yes! Again! Yes! Again!" as more fluid rushed out of her.

I thought she'd grow hoarse with all her screaming, but that didn't happen until I shoved my thumb into her cunt while flicking at her clit with a finger.

The Goth girl went deadly silent and rigid. Then all of a sudden, her body jerked hard as she collapsed to the floor. I pulled her hips back up into the air, and shoving my cock back in, I continued to fuck her ass hard as I thumb fucked her pussy—the finger flick to the clit was just sauce for the goose. She continued to wildly shimmy, vibrate and buck like an unbalanced washing machine until it was time for my own climax.

I pulled out of her ass to finish the job.

It's something I've come to enjoy, watching my forceful ejaculations shooting out of me as thick and heavy white ropes, creaming my partners' lovely faces or any other part of their anatomy—giving them my own, perverted baptism, one might say.

I put my cock between her ass cheeks, holding it firmly within that nook with my thumbs as I continued a slow fucking motion.

I shot out numerous 'frozen' ropes. Sadly, most missed their intended mark, as they flew far forward over the Goth girl's head, landing on the carpet in front of her.

Oh well, the carpet looked too new anyway, and needed more stains to match the rest of the décor in this rat hole.

Finished, I zipped up my fly, and noticed the front of my pants covered in her fluids.

"Do you have a towel?"

She didn't say anything. I thought she was unconscious, because she hadn't moved since the cum shot.

Giving her a hard, once over with the eyes, I noticed her flexing her buttocks, still trying to eke out that last bit of phantom pleasure that remained—she was alive, at least, but little help to me and my pants.

I wasn't about to dry them with anything in this room. So instead, I just watched her for a moment, knowing that I fulfilled many of her fantasies. It pleased me to no end, and I enjoyed this quiet respite watching her flex her ass in complete contentment.

Her? Funny, I don't even know the Goth girl's name. Oh well, I wasn't going to ask now.

As I continued to stare down at her sweaty, panting form, her flexing ass, and still quivering body, an idea struck me—well two actually—but one I would enact tonight.

I called Lisa on my cell.

It rang a couple of times before I heard her voice.

"Hi, it's Will...Oh, not much. Trying to getinto trouble, you know how it is. How's Bob?...Working late again, ouch...Double shift!...He doesn't get home until three! I don't know how he does it working day and night like he does, poor guy. I'm going to have to invite him out on the town some night and get him drunk...No, no wives, just us guys. And how's Barbara?...All A's this semester, fantastic! You must be very proud. Is she home by the way?...Good, there's something Karen and I want to talk to you two about. Can you and Barb come over?...No, it's nothing serious. It's all good, wonderful in fact...No, I can't say over the phone. I'm about twenty minutes from home, but I'd like it if you two could be waiting there for me. Karen's home, she'll let you in, okay?...Great!...What?...Of course I remember. How could I forget...Well, now that you mention it, I know of some nice hotels close by. I could set up something just for the two of us. How about in a couple of days?...Quit whining, two days isn't that long, keep your panties on...Yes, I know I still owe you a pair...What?...Wow, I love it when you talk slutty. Say something else...Wow!...Tell me, have you ever taken a cock my size up there before?...Never?...Oh, you've never been fucked there before...Yes, I know, there's always a first time...Okay, you asked for it, and you can't back out of it, I won't let you. Just remember to bring some lube...Yes, I promise I'll call you in a couple of days, but right now head over to my house with Barbara. See you in a few minutes, bye."

After the call, I knelt alongside the Goth girl. She still hadn't moved, but her eyes were open and looking up at me. I slipped one of my business cards in her hand, as well as a folded up hundred dollar bill—payment for the plug, lube, and maybe a little something left over so that she could buy a decent meal.

"That's one of my cards and a little something extra for the toy. I'm planning a little get-together with a bunch of friends sometime in the next couple of weeks. Itwill be wild. I'd like you to be there, so give me a call if you're interested. I hope you come."

I chuckled at my pun.

"Oh, and tell that fuck-stick boyfriend to get a real job. And you, you get something to eat. I like my girls to have some tits."

I left the Goth girl on the floor, her ass still jutted into the air as if she wanted another going over. It was tempting, but I needed to get home. It was time for me to enjoy both mother and daughter together, and with an audience. Karen, my devious, little cunt of a wife, will only get to sit and watch as I have my way with the Grants.